#IR Multi-Stories

By ThelovelyAngels

Mini-stories about the other characters involved in the IR SERIES. Started | July 25, 2020 Published | July 2... More

#IR MULTI-STORIES
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-Seven

109 10 0
By ThelovelyAngels

Chapter Twenty-Seven | Inyene & Haechan

Inyene Sovanna Qian-Kimiko (born June 1, 2000) is a model, fashion designer, and businesswoman. She is the daughter of Jae Kimiko and Ayesha Qian. Her family owns KQH Group, one of the world's largest business entities in semiconductors, smartphones, electronics, shipbuilding, construction, and other businesses. She is the founder of KQHouture, a conglomerate specializing in luxury goods. As of 2021, she has an estimated net worth of $22.8 billion. She is popular on Instagram, with more than 110 million followers.

Lee Dong-hyuck (Hangul: 이동혁), known by his stage name Haechan (Hangul: 해찬) is a South Korean singer and dancer born in Seoul on June 6, 2000 (he later moved to Jeju Island with his family and grew up there before becoming a trainee). He is the main vocalist and the lead dancer of NCT 127, NCT Dream, and NCT U.

Lee Felix Jae-chan (June 11, 2016) is the son of Inyene Qian-Kimiko. The grandson of Jae Kimiko and Ayesha Qian. He is set to inherit KQH Group and KQHouture as his mother is the only child of Jae Kimiko and Ayesha Qian. As of 2021, he has an estimated net worth of $14.5 billion.

-----

IS HAECHAN'S GIRLFRIEND INYENE? TRUTH BEHIND DATING REPORTS

Is Haechan's girlfriend Inyene?

K-pop heartthrob Haechan was embroiled in a dating rumor with socialite heiress Inyene after it was reported that the duo has been dating for years and have a son together.

According to one of Lucas's rumored ex-girlfriend, Haechan, has been dating Inyene since they were fifteen years old and that Inyene's five-year-old son, Jae-chan, is Haechan's son.

Then Dispatch joined in the conservation by claiming that Haechan and Inyene have seen each other for years. The trio usually had 'home dates' as they only lived five minutes apart.

The media report also divulged that the trio spent their birthdays together as each of their birthdays are five days apart.

SM entertainment and KQH group have yet to comment on the news.

----

NCT's Haechan Stuns Fans by Confirming Relationship & Revealing His Son

Haechan from the KPop band NCT announced on September 1 in a handwritten note on his Instagram account that he's in a relationship and a father.

NCT's Haechan has taken KPop and NCT fans by surprise this Wednesday. He announced in a handwritten note for his fans about his relationship with Inyene, who also shares a son with. In his straight-to-the-point note, he broke the news.

Fans were shocked but happy with the news. Many of them congratulated Haechan. As the letter goes, Haechan apologizes to his fans for taking them by surprise, but he wanted to keep his private life to himself.

----

2,212,656 likes
inyeneqk i'm in love with this dress from @kqhouture 🤎🍩🤎🍫🤎🍫
View all 41,250 comments

----

3,651,100 likes
inyeneqk When you see a good move wait – look for a better one.
View all 89,681 comments

----

5,435,789 likes
inyeneqk With abs of steel and a heart of gold, @elle_russia 🖤
View all 36,912 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 726 26
Part 2 to Walk With Me (Part 1 on my page!) **G!P
35K 1.3K 40
Kelly an ordinary thick black girl meets seven rich men. They're not who she thought they were, or maybe they're exactly that... Seduction, romance...
2.1K 72 21
ONGOING AU!! BLACK Kpop AU
4.6K 730 26
Disgusted by her husband's actions, Seylena decides to leave. But something happens before she could. ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ (c̶o̶m̶p̶l̶e̶t̶e̶d̶) START DA...