Unspoken Love | Niall Horan A...

Από prernapunjabi

She is shy, he is a charmer. She is silent, he is loud. She keeps to herself and he would never do that. Her... Περισσότερα

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
Epilogue
Crying, Laughing, Cake faced birthday.
Jealousy, Love, New Member.
Love, Lobe, Luf.
Daddy's girl !
Bittersweet- Asiam One shot
Forever- Lilou One Shot
Worth it ! - Zarayn One Shot
Charmaine Styles-Karry One Shot
New book!

0.8

8.2K 269 177
Από prernapunjabi

Read the authors note in the end. Please comment while reading, it makes me happy :)

------------

Getting up after a long night was a tedious task. I groaned for the umpteenth time before getting up. I don't know what snapped in Niall's head but whatever it was affected me too much. Okay, I didn't do anything wrong, so why was Niall so pissed? I guess I'll have to see it in school.

"Morning Maa," I said once I got out of my room.

"Morning sweet cheeks, breakfast is ready." She chirped, making me cringe.

"I'm in no mood for breakfast."

"What's wrong Lana?" Dad asked walking up to me.

"Niall's pissed at me, I'm pissed at Niall, we are pissed at each other in this pissing world." I huffed and heard my father snicker earning a glare from me.

"Figures, so don't forget to eat something at school." I heard my mum say as I walked outside the door, huffing to myself.

As I was about to open my car, a loud and obnoxious honk scared the living daylights out of me. I turned around, with a scowl on my face, to see my best friend sitting in his car, still honking. I covered my ears with my hands and speed-walked towards him.

"Will you stop honking! My neighbours will get angry."

"Get in the car," Niall said not looking at me.

"I was expecting an apology," I stated. "I'm not in your filthy car." I spat.

"Don't piss me off and get inside the damn car." He said, his anger building up.

"You're already pissed off so I won't bother. I have a car you know." I said and turned to walk back to my car.

"Stop dammit. You're coming with me whether you like it or not." He yelled.

"Oh, I thought Laura would be 'coming' as you yourself said yesterday that she was a good help." I snickered.

"This is no time for snarky jokes." He warned. "Get inside the car."

I huffed in frustration and walked to his car. I got inside and slammed the door loudly.

"Easy there." He glared at me.

He turned and lent back grabbing something from the back seat. He placed a sandwich and cold coffee in my hands.

"Now don't question me and eat it up quietly. I knew you wouldn't eat anything so I made it myself." Even though I was pissed at him a genuine smile crept up my lips.

"You didn't have to," I said, my voice quiet lower.

"I know." He smiled at me.

Soon school came and I had filled my stomach, for which Niall earned a loud burp from me.

"Bye Niall," I said once I got out of the car, parked in the parking lot.

"Alana wait." He jogged up to me.

"Yeah?"

"Stay away from Eric okay?"

"Yeah. And you too, please. Don't go all Hulk on him." I pleaded.

"I can't promise." I knew there wasn't any point in arguing with him. I sighed and turned, walking into school.

I walked into my first class and sat in my seat as usual. I thanked the god that I didn't have a photography class today, so I didn't have to face Eric hopefully. I waved at Liam and Ashley who sat two seats ahead of me.

Ms Brooke entered class, giving us her usual smile and stood in front of her table.

"Morning class. Before I start, we gave a new student. I hope you all will be friendly."

A familiar boy walks inside the class, not acknowledging me yet.

"Class, this is Derek Peters." I smiled. Ms Brooke looked around the class, her eyes settling on me.

"Derek, you may sit with Alana." His eyes widened and he looked at me with a huge smile. He adjusted his bag on his shoulder and walked towards me.

"We meet again." He grinned and said once he sat beside me.

"We do indeed." I smile.

Ms Brooke started teaching geography like it was the last thing man could ever learn in life. But I couldn't pay attention to her because Derek kept nudging me. I scowled at him as he passed me his book. I looked to see something scribbled in his messy handwriting.

'You okay?'

'Uh yeah, why?' I wrote back.

'You seem phased ....'

'Just peachy :)'

'Sure?'

'Yes, Derek.'

'Okay, Alana.'

'Okay'

'Oh god don't turn this into tfios *whines*'

'*gasps* you don't like it?'

'Too cheesy'

'I'm thinking twice about our friendship :/'

'LOVE THE MOVIE! OH MY GAWD ANSEL ELGORT LOOKED SO HAWT IN THE MOVIE!!!'

'Did you just fangirl over Ansel? :o'

'Uh .... Maybe :/'

'Wait ... You've seen the movie?' I looked up to see Ms Brooke writing on the board so I continued writing.

'Yeah, my sister loves that boy!! All girls saw that movie because of him!'

'I saw it because the book is written by John Green :/'

"Ms Greyson, could you help me out with what I'm teaching?" I snapped my head up and gulped. I glanced at the board.

"Waves ma'am, waves." I stuttered.

"Mr Peters you can continue." Derek looked completely flustered and it took me every bit to not let out a laugh.

"Pay attention in class and not exchanging notes. I'll let you go this time." Ms Brooke said and turned towards the board.

Ashley turned and raised her eyebrows at me. I smiled and shook my head. I looked at Derek and let out a giggle, making him cover his mouth and laugh a little.

For the rest of the class, we paid attention to Ms Brooke not wanting to get caught by her. Once the bell rang, I pulled my bag with me and walked outside the room.

"So I'll see you in the break?" Derek asked.

"Sure, we'll be in the canteen." I smiled.

"Cool. Bye Lana." He kissed my cheek.

"Alana .... Alana," I muttered as he walked away. I hope Niall doesn't hear him call me that.

-----------

Perks of being a straight-A student - you can use your phone in your favourite teachers class. Science, my favourite class, was being carried on with Mr Edwards teaching and me playing on my phone. I may brag now, but who cares. I get great marks in this subject and my teacher practically loves me for that.

As the class got over and I was heading towards the door, Mr Edwards stopped me.

"Alana, the time for science project is coming up. I know its only 2 months from now but you need to start thinking about it. Make a team of four people and register with me. I'll mail you the topics and you can then choose which one you'll want." I nodded. "Alana, this is my last year in this school. I want this last inter-school competition in our bag."

"I won't disappoint you, sir." I said confidently.

"I don't expect you to, too. Now go, I don't want to reduce your break time." I smiled and turned to walk outside.

A person with a ghost-like face ran towards me making me scream as loud as I could. I placed my hand over my heart and tried to calm my breathing down. The person then removed their mask, making me kick him on his shin.

"The fuck Niall? What the hell was that? You asshole you don't get to do that to me. Fucking pinhead. I swear to god I'll tell Bobby and he'll kick your ass. Donkey!" I rambled while he laughed. He swung his hand over my shoulder and we walked towards the canteen.

"Oh shut it. I was just messing with you."

"Whatever. Why are you here? Where is your dear girlfriend?" His muscles tended but then relaxed.

"She has some work."

"I know you're lying. What is it, Niall?" He sighed.

"I don't want you to walk into Eric."

"I can take care of myself, Niall, I don't need a bodyguard."

"I know, it's just .... It's just that I need to protect you from harm's way."

"You're not my boyfriend Niall." I dared and said looking into his eyes.

He stopped in his tracks and looked back at me. I shouldn't have said that! But its the truth. He doesn't need to behave like he is my boyfriend when he clearly doesn't feel for me.

"Hey, guys." We both turned towards the source of the voice.

"Hey, dude." Niall greeted Derek.

"Hi, again Derek."

"Let's sit yeah?" Derek said.

I nodded and sat where I always sat. Niall sat beside me and Derek on my other side. Apparently, Louis asked Lily out so I was facing three snogging couples. I introduced Zayn and Derek as he wasn't there at the café. After a while, Zayn sighed and I rested my head on Niall's shoulder.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Mr Malik: He is jealous!

I read and looked at Zayn. I made sure Niall couldn't read it.

Me: what? And who is jealous?

Mr Malik: Niall ....

Me: Why will he be jealous?

Mr Malik: Derek is staring at you, Niall is so evidently jealous !!!

My subconscious was squealing.

Me: Go away ... He has girlfriend.

I carefully looked up to see Niall glaring daggers at Derek. Oh my god. I giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" Niall asked completely amused.

"Nothing. I'll get my cold coffee." I climbed over the bench and walked towards the coffee maker and stood in the line. My phone buzzed again and I giggled knowing it was Zayn.

Mr Malik: you need to see this, Niall is asking Derek what he wants to become in life. can't stop laughing  XD

Me: See he doesn't like me, he is acting like father.

Mr Malik: keep denying it as long as you want.

"Alana?" I froze in my spot recognising the voice. My hands started shaking. I wanted to run from that place but my legs had an opinion of their own.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I jerked it away. My muscles tensed immediately.

"Alana, please. I'm sorry." He said.

Slowly, I turned on my feet to see Eric standing with a bottle of Pepsi in his hand. I took a step backwards, fear running through my whole body.

"Stop." I held out my shaking hand, my voice a mere whisper. My whole body was shaking. He could not be trusted around me, not after what he did. I don't care if he was intoxicated or not, deep down a person does what he really wants to in a drunken state.

"Please Alana, I did not want to do it. I was completely out of it. I didn't know what I was doing." He reasoned and took a step forward, making me move back. He grabbed my shoulder and I jerked away from him.

"Stop," I said again. I looked around to see someone familiar so that they could help me, but to my luck, no one was around.

"Please listen to me. I was forced to do it. My friends forced me." What? First, he says he didn't do it on purpose and now his friends told him to do it. Am I that bad? A bet?

"Please stop. Do-Don't come c-close to me." My back touched the wall and my heartbeats went erratic. I don't want to be so close to him. Dear God, forgive me for all the mistakes I have made in my life. Please take this person away from me.

He caught hold of my hand pulling me towards him, a sinister smile on his lips. I tried pulling away, but his grip was too tight. He raised my hand towards his mouth, to kiss it. But as soon as his lips touched my knuckles he was pulled backwards.

"You bastard. I told you to stay away from her." I shrieked as Niall pulled Eric by his collar. He punched him on his stomach and then his nose.

"You fucking prick, how dare you touch her. Didn't you learn a lesson that night? I'm going to make your life a living hell now." Niall kept throwing punches at him.

I was a crying mess. I wrapped my arms around my shaking body and fell on the ground. A crowd had formed around the two fighting boys. Two arms wrapped around my shoulder. I gasped and started to jerk away but when I saw Derek, I calmed down. He kept murmuring soothing words in my ears to control my tears but I couldn't stop them. From the corner of my eye, I could see Principal Wyatt pull them apart. He shooed everyone away and Eric was taken away by him. Niall came running towards me, pushing Derek away from me. He pulled me in his arms and I buried my face in his neck, sobbing out of control.

"I'm sorry, I should have come with you." I shook my head.

"Did he do anything? Did he touch you inappropriately?" I shook my head again. He sighed aloud and held me tight, letting me take my emotions out.

"Niall take her home. I'm sure your friends can tell Principal Wyatt about this occurrence." I heard Mr Edwards say.

Niall pulled us apart and kissed my forehead firmly.

Ashley jogged towards us and handed my fallen phone and bag to Niall. He put it on willingly and held me by my shoulders.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. I shook my head, not able to muster any words and hugged him.

"Thank you, Ni. Thank you."

"Don't thank me please." He stressed. "It feels like a burden." He said tightening his hold on me.

"I love you." Was all I whispered, which went unheard by him.

-------------

Elounor drama *sighs*

I don't know what to say. We CANNOT interfere in their personal life. Some stupid part of our fandom doesn't get this through their skull. What is the point of hating them? First, we broke our guardian angel and now we do this to Louis. What is the point is saying all that crap to them? Don't forget we are in this fandom because of their music!! Get a grip, people. You don't want the same stress issue happening with Louis as it happened to Zayn. Whatever it is will get cleared up by Louis. Unless one of the boys or Louis confirms this, don't try to believe it. Sorry for the rant.

Anyways how was this chapter?

What do you think happens next? I want your thoughts in the comments. Don't be ghost readers. Love you.

-Pre.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

494K 15.8K 46
Kaya and Niall hate each other. He's her annoying next door neighbor who's made her life miserable ever since she was born. Kaya thinks Niall does it...
209 12 7
This story is brother's best friend Niall. Your brother, Harry, and Niall have been best friends since middle school. They are inseparable and love d...
25.1K 980 17
Niall Horan has everything he has ever wanted in life. A dream job, a strong support system (with the addition of Adriana Ferreira, a newfound confid...
56.4K 596 36
Best of friends... Is that all they're going to be or will they finally be able to hear the screams of their hearts? What would you do if you found o...