Anbum Aranum Udaiththaayin

Da Random_Sparks

அன்பும் அறனும் உடைத்தாயின் இல்வாழ்க்கை பண்பும் பயனும் அது. Can marriage be held in name of virtue with no lov... Altro

Vidhi
Thuyaram
Kaamam
Mana Kumaral
Nerukku Ner
Mudivu
Kilarchi
Kulappam
Avachol
Ninaivugal
Purakkanipu
Aravanaippu
Thelivu
Azhutham
Akkarai
Anbu
Unardhal
Vethanai
Ellai
Parisu
Kovam
Oppudhal
Pirivu
Sandhipu
Kaarpulli
Nallinakam
Nokkam
Kutra Unarchi
Vivagarathu
Unavagam
Illam
Ketuvai
Thaniyaga
Payirrunar
Pudavai
Sondham
Thirumanam
Udanpirappu
Irppu
Unarchi Purvam
Katandhu Pogum
Avan
Nambikai
Sudari
Pathukappu
Soan papadi
Kalangam
Unmai Tharunam
Varama Sabhama?
Uyir Uruvaadha
Anandha Naatkal
Munmozhivu
Yosanai
Edhirgalam
Niraivu
Varutham
Senkathire
Emmatram
Grahapravesam
Poruppu
Kudumbam
Suya Mariyadhai
Urudhi
Alosanai
Pilavu
Arivuruthal
Nermai
Kadai Thirappu
Dhooram
Samarasam
Amaidhi
En Jeevan
Mogathirai
Nee Naan Naam
Nerukkam
Pathirikkai
Polivu
Ennavale
Marudhani
Maangalyam
Theeranadhi
Kootu Kudumbam
Irudhiurai
Nandrigal 🙏🏽

Tharunam

1.3K 205 112
Da Random_Sparks

As soon as Mullai confessed her heart, a grin spread on Kathir's face. He has never felt this happy in his life before. He felt live again. She was gripping his shirt with one hand, while the other was around his waist. He kept looking at her not able to move his gaze away from her. Her face looked tired yet he found it beautiful and staring at her eyes gave a calming effect.

She too was staring at him, matching his intense gaze. Lost in their little staring competition, he grabbed the back of Mullai's head and pulled her in for another kiss. 

Mullai never thought about falling for Kathir as she knew it would only complicate things. But, as of right now, she did not care a damn about her future. She was tired planning her future and it not turning the way she wanted. She just wanted to let go and live the present.

After a while, they sat with ample distance between them in complete silence. Now that the adrenaline rush has come down, Kathir was able to think clearly. He flopped around in his seat, thinking on how he kissed her in open space and back at home too. When did he become so crazy? What if Selvi akka saw them? He was self-palming himself, when Mullai's soft voice brought him back

"Kathir"

He gave her a wary look "Enna?"

"En ipai okandu iruka?", Mullai asked seeing Kathir sitting far away from her.

"Illa..Adhu...", he was running his neck with back of his hand in embarrassment.

"En ipadi thandhi adikara? ", Mullai cheekily.

"Enna kindal panradha matum nirutha matta illa? Avalavu sandhosam adhula", Kathir said forgetting all about the awkwardness that followed the kiss. He had a smile on how they would never lose the friendship in them.

"Nee than palli mathiri, sofa orathula okandutu edho yosichutu iruka. Adhan ketan", she taunted him again

"Illa. Nee enna kadhalikarenu sonadhu. Apadi mutham kuduthadhu..Elam oru kanavu mathiri iruku. Unmai thananu yosichutu irukean", he said wiping his lips with his fingers.

Mullai's eyes opened wide at his open cheesy talk. It was her turn to shy away. She pressed her hands to her cheeks, hoping her face would cool down. He noticed her not responding and smiled a little looking out of the window.

"Mulla! Late achu? Veetuku kelambala?"

Mullai's mood immediately soured. "Naan inga iruka venamna, directa solla vendiyadhu thana?"

Kathir rolled his eyes "Ipadi than purinjupiya? Unga veetla theduvanganu sonean. Aparam unga amma kita nee than thittu vanganum"

"Amma, appa night latea than veetuku varuvanga. Yarum theda matanga", she said firmly and noticed Kathir nodding his head couple of times with a knowing smile and she ended up blushing.

"Seri veedu suthi pakariya?", Kathir volunteered.

"Seri", she nods immediately hopping out of the sofa.

"Eii. Perusa elam illa. Romba yosikadha"

She walked into the kitchen. It was fairly medium sized room with good countertops but the storage units were missing. There was two burner gas stove and a few tea vessels scattered here and there.

"Samaika onum illa?", Mullai asks

"Illa, tea matum potupean. Selvi akka sapadu thanduduvanga" and Mullai nodded.

When she crossed the living area again, she noticed, an untouched plate lying on the coffee table. Seeing her glance over the food, he asked

"Akka sapadu kuduthanga. Unaku pasikudha? Sapidariya? Romba late achey?"

"Illa. Ipo thana tea saptom. Nee en sapidala?"

"Konja neram kalichu sapidalamnu irundhean. Neeum sapidala thana?. Velila poi sapidalama? Unaku night road kadaiyil sapida pudikumey"

Though the idea was tempting and they could spend more time together, Mullai shook her head in negative.

"Indha sapadu veena podium. Nee sapidu naan veetuku poi saptukarean"

"Adhu elam venam. ", he started when she stopped him midway.

"Irukaradha pathi pathi saptukalam. Podhuma?" and started walking away to end the conversation.

Though there were lot of times they have shared food, the way she said it made it more intimate and he blushed a little.

They walked down a small passage into the small bedroom. Bright purple color of the wall hurt her eyes a little. Then she noticed a big window next to a bed that was small. Though the bed seemed small, it could fit two persons on it. She immediately shook her head out of such unholy thoughts.

"En inga thangi irukenu solala Kathir?", she asked

"Solla kudadunu illa. Modhala nee thappa purinjukita. Aparam, naan than enga veetuku thenamumnu poga aramichuteney. Adhunala solala"

"Enakagava?", she asked excitedly. Though she already knew the answer, she wanted to hear it from him.

"Oru nimisham", Kathir said without answering her as he walked behind her and retrieved a bag from the steel almirah standing in the corner of the bedroom.

"Enna idhu?" she asked looking confused.

"Pirichu paaru"

Mullai stood in shock seeing a pale yellow salwar with chicken works . It had a contrasting pastel green bottom and embroidery dupatta in same color as the bottom. Instantly she fell in love with the dress.

"Unaku pudikumanu theriyala. Nee potta nala irukumnu vanginean", he sounded unsure if she would think he crossed his line by buying her clothes without her permission.

"Anaiku phone'la ketiyey?", she asked. "Apo indha rendu varathil vanginiya? Pesa matum illa, idhai elam panriya?", she asked getting a little irritated remembering how he choose to stay silent.

"Un kita pesarapovey vangi vechutean. Suprisea tharalamnu...", he trailed, mistaking her anger on him buying her the dress.

"Sorry, unna kekama vanginadhu thappu than. Pudicha matum potuko. Inaiku kudukanumnu thonuchu. Adhan thandean", he bite back his words.

He was more interested in his feet at the moment and Mullai bite back a smile.  He was thinking too much if she would not like his gesture. Mullai wanted to answer his doubts with a gentle kiss and she neared him when a yell resounded near the door.

"Kathir mama!"

Mullai took a step back and walked behind Kathir towards the door to find a small girl with two braids watching them with wide eyes and mouth open. She smiled at Kathir.

As soon as she saw Mullai, she exclaimed full of excitement "Mama, idhan athaiya?"

Kathir started ruffling his hair awkwardly now knowing how to answer her. He crimsoned again without his control. He can not count the number of times he blushed already today that his cheeks hurt a little. 

She placed a plate of food in the table next to the cold food and walked closer to Mullai. She widened her smile and greeted her

"En peru Malarkodi. Amma soluchu, athai vandhu irukanganu. Sapadu kuduthutu undaney vandhudanumnu"

The little girl looked at Mullai with unblinking eyes and turned to Kathir

"Mama, athai romba azhaga irukanga. Enaku romba pudichu iruku"

Mullai laughed at the cuteness of the girl and noticed the edges of Kathir's ears getting red. Mullai pulled her in and wrapped her arms around her into a hug

"Neeum romba azhaga iruka, azhaga pesara. Unna enakum romba pudichu iruku. Aparam en peru Mullai" and Malar giggled in response.

"Unga peru poo, en perum poo. Apo namba kandipa friends than"

She immediately ran towards Kathir and he lifted her up. She cuddled into him and talked in animated voice telling stories about her school. Mullai watched the duo and her heart melted immediately.

"Malaru!",  they turned around as Selvi akka walked by the door and stopped.

"Unna sapadu kuduthutu udaney vara sonean. Valakam pola aratai adika aramichutiya?"

"Edhuku ka idhu ipo?", Kathir asked

"Unga sapada nenga inum saptu thatu kudukala. Indha ponnu sapida venama?. Seri nenga rendu perum sapidunga. Naan aparama varean"

"Romba thanks ka", Mullai said

"Kathir ku akka na, unakum akka yepadi agum? Anni'nu kupidu" and Mullai's face immediately flushed.

Selvi akka smiled radiantly with gleaming eyes. She walked closer to her and moved her fingers across Mullai face lovingly.

"Ipadi siricha evalavu nala iruku. Rendu perum nala irunga, epovum sirichukitey", she sighed while admiring Mullai.

"Akka, Adhu..", Kathir started. She turned to Kathir "Keela elam pathean. Unga kita aprama pesikarean" Selvi akka informed teasingly while taking her daughter by her arm. When she reached the door, she turns back

"Inametu disturb panna vara matom", she winked in Kathir's direction and little one waved at both of them before disappearing in the stairs. Both Kathir and Mullai looked at each other in embarrassment

"Maanam pochu", Kathir exclaimed running his hands over his already disarranged hair .

"Adha naadu roadla mutham kudukarathuku munadi yosichu irukanum", Mullai said sternly but in a teasing tone.

"Odaradhilyey irundha. Vera enna panna solra?", he replied immediately and looked at her realizing what he blurted.

They look at each other for a second before they burst out laughing.

They sat and ate dinner together and both felt happy after a very long time. They chatted away to glory trying to catch up on their missed time over the last few weeks. Both made conscious effort not to talk anything about future and spoil their mood right now. They did not have answers to those and it could wait is what they thought.

Later that night, Mullai went back home with a light heart and as always Kathir did not fail to follow her until she reached home, before returning to Pandian illam.

Next week was busy for them, and they could not get to see each other. However, they made it a point to talk every day before they retired to bed. Nothing changed between them after the kiss. They did not try to flirt or act differently. They still chatted how they used to before. Nevertheless only thing that changed was now they were confident about how they felt for each other.

Kanna invited Mullai to make a tour of his college to apply for his higher studies. When Mullai reached, she was surprised to see Kathir with him.

"Nee varuvenu solavey illa?", she asked immediately

"En solli irundha matum?", he challenged her as always.

"Anni, naanum inga than irkean", Kanna stood between them to break their eye lock.

"Romba pesama va da", Kathir smacked Kanna lightly as he started walking in front of them.

"Thirumba rendu perum onnu sendutenga pola?", Kanna mouthed silently so Kathir couldn't hear him.

Mullai found it silly that Kannan was aware of their relation more than them knowing it. It was crazy to think that if Kanna did not meet her other day and talk about Kathir, she would have never met him. They might not even be together now.

Mullai rolled back her eyes at him "Dei...."

Kanan burst out laughing and Kathir turned to look at them

"Edhuku rendu perum sirikarenga?"

"Adhu onum illa. Unna pathi oru secret", Kanna said with a smile and Kathir raised an eyebrow towards Mullai.

Mullai did not know how to answer and just nodded in negative back to him.

"Seri polam vanga. Late achu", Mullai commented as she tried walking inside.

The weather was nice outside. The sun was pleasant now and Mullai hoped it did not get any hotter as day passed.

Kanna put his arm around Mullai's shoulder "Anna kaalla kila vilunduducha?  Yepadi manichenga? Apadi enna panichu?", he wondered loud.

Mullai's got reminded about that day. She was not able to think about Kathir without images of them kissing in her head. She felt bad thinking about it with Kanna around them.

"Odha vanga pora. Pecha paaru", she smiled hiding her thoughts, ruffling his hair.

"Anni!", he complained pushing her away. Mullai laughed while he tried to fix his hair

"Anna kuda sendhu nengalum violent agitu varenga. Pochu, college ponnunga elam ipo enna patha, enna agaradhu?", Kanna whined.

Mullai shook her head with a smile and walked forward to meet up with kathir.

"Enna pathi enna pesanenga?", Kathir asked as she walked up to him.

"Onna pathi yaru pesina?", she replied which was denied immediately by a voice behind them

"Anni, en poi solrenga?"

"Anna, ennai kelu naan solrean. Nee Anni'kaga romba maaritenu sollitu irundhean"

"Naan enna da maaritean?", Kathir questioned rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Pinna. Enaku therinju kadaiku pogama, nee velila vandhadha saritharamey illa. Inaiku than Indhiya tholaikatichiyil mudhan muraiyaga!"

Only then, it occurred to Mullai that he was not at work "Ada amam illa. Nee kadaiku pogala? "

"Elam ungalukaga than Anni. Note your point your honor", Kanna said dramatically

"Poda. Un college paaka vandhu irupan", Mullai tried to reason out, as the Kathir she knew would never skip work for anything.

"Edhu? Anne, En college pakka? Adhu seri. Elam unga kuda iruka than", Kanna winked at Kathir.

Mullai questioned Kathir with her eyes if it was true.

Kathir just smiled and reached for her hand and intertwined his fingers through hers.

"Ahem", Kanna fake coughed to gain their attention "Oru chinna payan irukean. Pathu nadandukonga"

Kathir immediately felt embarrassed and removed his hands from hers.

"Avaney epavadhu than idhu elam panuvan. Adhaiyum keduthuta", Mullai murmured turning to look at Kathir.

Kathir just smiled "Seri vanga polam"

When their arrived at the main office, there were already group of people waiting to see around the campus. They joined the group without saying anything, as a professor was explaining the features and facilities of the campus.

Mullai looked around and it felt nice to be in a campus after so long. She reminisced her college days and good memories it gave her.

"Anna'vum ipadi padichu irukalamnu feel panrengala?", Kanan asked hearing all her stories. Kathir's attention immediately perked up at what she had to say about him discontinuing his studies

"Apaidyey padichavanga elam budhisali mathiri than. Unga anna padikamaley arivali than. Unna paaru, padichum yepadi irukenu", Mullai replied without an ounce of doubt about Kathir's ability.

"Total damage", Kanna hummed as he walked further and Kathir could not help but feel content. He felt ashamed that for a second, he even felt insecure. 

After they had toured the college and got the application form, Kanna did not have any mood to go back home.

"Anni, namba rendu perum padathuku polama? Veetuku poga bore adikudhu"

"Dei, kadaiya vitutu vandhean da", Kathir answered not liking the plan of Kanna

"Unnai yaru kupta? Unaku venumna nee kadaiku po"

He turned back to Mullai

"Anni, veyil mandaiya polakudhu. Theatre poi 3 mani neram haiya AC'la okaralam. Interval'a puff ,ice cream elam sapidalam"

Mullai just shook her head looking at his excitement "Seri da. Polam"

Kathir was debating whether he should join them or return to shop. Kannan noticed kathir's confusion and whispered into his ears "Anney, indha vaipu elam kedaikadhu. Kadai nalaikum anga than irukom. Kamnunu enga kuda vandhudu"

"Anga enna da unga annan kadha kadikara?", Mullai asked curiously

"Enaiyum padathuku vara kenjitu irukan.", Kathir answered before Kanna could chime in.

"Polachu po. Nanum varean", Kathir said with a wide grin at his brother.

"Unga bodhaiku naan orga. Nadathunga", Kanan smiled contently looking at them both.

Once they entered the theatre, they realized theatre was not jam packed as they had expected to be, as the movie has been running in theatre for few weeks. Kanna ended up getting popcorn and comfortably got seated in a corner, leaving Kathir and Mullai to sit together.

After the movie commenced, Kathir wrapped his hand around her shoulder while she put her head on his shoulder. The sat through the movie without passing any comments. During interval, he noticed she did not get up from his shoulder just to notice she had dosed off on him.

"Padam mokkainu anni thungave senjutangala?", Kanna chuckled seeing his Anni sleeping peacefully on his brothers shoulder.

"Shh...Satham potu ezhupidadha da", Kathir whispered.

"Un akkaporu thangala anne. Theatre sound ku thungaravanga, en pechu sound ku mulichupanga. Apadi thana? Indha lovers kula vandha, namba mandai than kaayum pola.

Seri seri, moraikadha. Naan poi snacks vangitu varean. Unaku edavadhu venuma?", Kanna asked before leaving them behind.

Almost the whole theater has dispersed for the interval.  In the silence, Kathir could hear her soft snores. Pushing a hair out of her face, he smiled seeing her sleep on him. He felt the moment strangely special. He realized that instance; he would never be able to let her go, no matter what happened.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

11.2K 1.2K 8
Recreation the next day of KM shivarathiri🙈
71.2K 5.5K 71
love story based on our own KM!!!!!
128K 13.4K 78
An emotional Love story of Aadhavan and Sandhya❤️ Hi all, Tried a new story.. Give it a read and comment your opinion about this.. Thankyou🤍