Spirited Soul || Sonic x Soni...

נכ×Ŗב על ידי Dl_Shadz

ā I stayed away from you because I didn't want to hurt you!! You will never understand how it feels to be lef... עוד

First Meeting
New Neighbour
Old Memories [Prt.2]
Old Memories [Prt.3]
Hangout and Camping
Development of Emotions and Powers
Some Emotional Adjustments
Amy's Missing Hammer
Mission Hammer [Prt.1]
Mission Hammer [Prt.2]
When Will This Mission End!?
Hammer Accomplished
Jealousy? No...Yes!!
Today is...
Misunderstandings
Met Someone Familiar
Shadow The Hedgehog...
Baby Sonica?!!
The Future's in Danger?!
Friends? Nah, Just Enemies.
Cleared Misunderstandings
Happy Birthday, Sonica!!!!!
Best Birthday Gift
Secret's Out but Key...
Key's Soul
Training and Care
Different Personalities
[ NOTICE ]

Old Memories [Prt.1]

303 23 0
נכ×Ŗב על ידי Dl_Shadz

SONICA'S POV

After Sonic,Amy,Sticks,Tails and Knuckles left, I felt relieved. Because it had been so long since I...made any friends. I signed. Just then I noticed something on the table. When I went closer to it, I saw some...photos..

Then I remembered someone. I remembered...an old friend of mine.

-- Flashback --

8 years ago. . .

I was sitting on a bench in a park. A park with many children playing here and there and their parents guiding them. I felt sad and lonely. I didn't even know where I came from and who my parents were. I was raised in an orphanage from a very small age. But the people from that orphanage treated me badly day by day, year by year. So, one day I ran out of there. And I ended up in this park all alone.

I had no friends. Everyone disliked me due to my powers and I didn't know what kind of powers they were. I only knew that I had super speed but sometimes I suddenly used to shoot a fire ball and sometimes a water ball and sometimes my hands used to glow. I was unable to control such powers at a small age so the powers mostly went out of control which scared everyone. They used to call me a freak, psycho, witch and many more awful things. I had no hope.

Then I met someone who changed my life..

"Hi! Why are you sitting alone?" An unknown voice asked.

I turned towards her and saw a purple hedgehog. But I didn't reply to her.

"My name's Eva. What's yours?" She asked.

I hesitatingly said," I... My name is Sonica."

She smiled and said,"Well, Sonica will you be my friend?"

I couldn't believe my ears. But I guess she will break the friendship after she finds out about my powers.

"What are you thinking?" She asked.

I looked at her and asked, "Will you really be my friend even though I am different from everyone?"

Then she laughed and said, "What's different in you? I see you as same as others."

I shook my head and said, "No, that's not the point. I have some kind of strange powers because of which no one wants to be my friend."

"Well, I don't care how you are or what you are. So, friends?" She asked while helding her hand out.

I was so happy that I quickly hugged her.

"Does this hug mean a 'yes'?" She asked. I nodded.

Then we played all day. Swings, slides, hide and seek, etc..

But then...the time came when we had to separate. The sun was slowly setting down. Everyone started leaving the park.

"Oh! Sonica, I have to go now." She said while looking at the sun.

"Can't you stay a little longer?" I asked while my ears bent down.

"No, I can't. Papa will be worried if I will be late. You should also go home now. Where do you leave?" She said.

Then I looked down and said, "I have no home..I ran from an orphanage."

"Oh...Then let's go to my house." She said.

My eyes widened and I asked, "Are....are you sure?"

"Yes, now let's go." She said and started walking.

I wasn't sure if this would be good so I walked slowly keeping much distance from Eva.

While we were walking on the road, Eva turned back and saw that I was way too behind from her.

"COME ON, SONICA. WALK FASTER!!" She yelled.

But she didn't notice that a car was coming from behind her and she was going to get a hit.

"EVA!'" I shouted. The car was so close to Eva. I quickly ran towards her and grabbed her arm and pulled her away, my speed leaving a blue blur.

When I felt like she was safe, I asked her, "Are you alright?"

She was frozen for a while then she smiled wide and hugged me tightly, "Oh god!! You were so fast. You have super speeeeedd!"

"I guess so..." I said with a sigh.

Then we started walking again.

On the way she asked, "Is super speed your only power or do you have anything else?"

Then I faced towards the ground and said, "I'm not sure. Sometimes I suddenly shoot a fire ball. And sometimes a water ball...And sometimes my hands start glowing. I don't know why?"

"We are home Sonica!!" Eva shouted.

Then I brought my head up and realized that she wasn't listening to me the whole time.

I was kinda scared and nervous. Then Eva pulled my arm and we went inside.

"Hey, Eva.. Where's your papa?" I asked.

Then her ears bent down as she spoke, "He must be in his lab. My papa's a scientist so...his always busy. He doesn't have much time for me."

"Oh... Then where's your mom?" I asked.

She looked at me with teary eyes and said, "She passed away years ago when I was very small."

I felt really bad for her. I knew how it felt to be without a mom...and dad..

"I'm sorry, Eva." I whispered..

"No, its ok." She said and wiped her tears and smiled again. "Now, lets go meet papa!" She said and pulled my arm.

After we reached her papa's lab, I was so amazed. There were all hi-tech machines and gadgets everywhere. Then I saw her dad working in some inventions.

Her dad was a dark green hedgehog. I was scared at first.

"But professor can't w-" An unknown human was talking to Eva's dad but got cut off by Eva.

"Papa, I have brought home new friend." Eva smiled.

Then her dad looked at us and then at that human and said, "Dr. James, Can we will discuss about this later?"

"Ok, professor." The human named Dr. James nodded and left the room.

Then Eva's dad walked towards us. I wasn't sure what would happen so I went a few steps backwards.

"No, no don't be scared." He said.

"Papa.." Eva looked up at him.

"Yes, my dear?" He said while crouching to her level to pet her head.

"Papa, Her name is Sonica. She is my friend. She has super speed!" She said.

I felt so happy after hearing that.

"Oh! Hi Sonica! but Eva, it's late already your friend has to go home." He said while looking at me then at Eva.

"But Papa can't she live with us?" Eva asked.

And I had a feeling that he would say 'No' but I also had a little...little hope.

"But Eva we can't let anyone stay here like this." He said and....I lost all my hope.

"Papa please! She doesn't have a home and she's my friend. If she won't stay here then I won't talk to you." Eva said and crossed her arms.

"But-" He got cut off by Eva.

"Please, papa. I won't ask anything else. And I won't be lonely.." She said the last line in a sad whisper.

He signed in defeat. "Well, I guess if she will stay here then you will also get some company. But promise me you won't disturb me while I am working." He said and smiled.

I felt like it was a dream.. I was so happy to hear that.

"Thank You, thank you, thank you, thaaaank you, papaaa." She hugged her dad very tightly.

Just then her dad noticed me and said, "Come on."

Then I went closer and joined the hug.

This was the best day of my life.

"I guess I have two daughters now." He said with a playful smirk.

I and Eva chuckled.

"What were you talking about super speed or somethi-" He got cut off by Eva.

"Yes, Papa she has super speed. She even saved my life!"

"What? How?" He asked, surprised and concerned.

"You won't believe me papa but I was going to get a hit from a car from behind. But then Sonica came running super fast and saved me at the last moment. There was just 2 inches gap between me and that car, papa.." Eva squealed.

"Are you hurt?!" He asked worriedly.

Eva shook her head.

"Oh, Sonica," He sighed, "Thank You so much for saving my daughter. Thank you so so much." He said and kissed my and Eva's forehead.

"Now, Eva, can you leave me and Sonica alone for a moment? I have something to discuss with her." He said and I got nervous.

"Umm, ok!" She said and was about to leave but I grabbed her arm. "It's ok." She smiled and then went outside.

"So, Sonica.." He started to speak.

I hesitated and replied, "Y..yes, Eva's dad?"

He then chuckled and said, "You can also call me Papa now."

But I had a strange feeling..

"But can I call you professor like everyone else? Calling 'papa' is new and strange for me." I said.

He chuckled again and said, "Well, you can call me professor then. But when did you hear someone calling me 'professor'?" He asked.

"Ummm...that human, Dr. James or something was calling you professor too." I replied.

"Ah, yes, He's Dr. James. He helps me with my inventions and experiments." He said. "Now, I have something to discuss with you, Sonica." He said.

"Ok, professor." I replied.

He sighed then continued, "Sonica, thank you for saving by daughter. I am very thankful to you. And I hope you will always be with her. You see...I am always busy with my work and...after Lucy, Eva's mother passed away, everything has changed. Eva is always lonely. So, I think you will keep her happy." Then he looked at me.

"Y....yes, I will keep her happy as far as possible. I won't leave Eva alone." I replied.

"Well, I am glad I adopted you. You are now Eva's sister and my daughter, Sonica." He said.

I smiled.

"Now, you can go with Eva." He said and patted my head.

I nodded and was about to leave. But I stopped then I quickly ran towards him and gave him a hug. A tear rolled down my cheek.

"Wow! you really are fast." He chuckled while return the hug..

And I chuckled too.

"Now, go with Eva." He said politely.

I nodded, then I left the room and went towards Eva.

"What did papa tell you?" She asked while sitting in the couch.

I chuckled and said, "He said that I am now your sister and his daughter."

She frowned and asked, "He said only that much?"

That made me chuckle even more but I nodded.

Soon, we started to have a great time. I had a sister and a dad, I had a family. I was so happy. But I was still afraid about my unidentified powers..

And everything was going on well.. Professor had signed my adoption paper or something so, we lived together without any disturbance. Sometimes I used to use my super speed to help Eva and Professor. And my other powers also didn't seem to go out of control. I didn't let Eva and the professor know about these strange powers.

Until one day...

#TO BE CONTINUED#

המשך ק×Øיאה

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.9K 25
Okay this is my first Sonadow story. I hope you guys enjoy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Shadow just broke up with Amy and Sonic just broke up wit...
6K 165 32
After Graduation it's time for Princess Blaze to head back to her home dimension. Even though she has made plenty of friends it seems that a few has...
1.3K 28 15
Sypnosis: Long ago, in a far away land of Mobius, there were a group of kingdoms that are each ruled by a king and queen, and are united by an allian...
6.1K 170 14
Doctor Eggman was tired of seeing all his plans go down the drain because of Sonic and his friends. The scientist then had an idea, and inspired by h...