My Dream Teacher

De LesbianKpop

Yoohyeon has a dream the way she wants her teacher to look. They are getting a new teacher since the last one... Mais

Introducing the Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Final Chapter

Chapter 11

259 20 0
De LesbianKpop

Later that night Yoohyeon made me lay in the bed and she started to change the bandages around me. I started to stare at Yoohyeon but when she caught me she immediately looked swat smiling. After putting the bandage around me she left the room and gave me a water bottle. I put it off to side and Yoohyeon folded her arms and handed me back the water bottle. I started to drink the water bottle then put the top back on it and put it down. Yoohyeon smiled and started to play in my hair. I gently pulled Yoohyeon down on top of me and she looked at me slightly blushing. I gently leaned close to Yoohyeon and just started to kiss her slowly. Yoohyeon returned the kiss at the same pace. Yoohyeon pulled out the after a while blushing.

Yoohyeon:But your in pain you need to rest.

Jiu:Im fine Yoohyeon you make me feel better.

Yoohyeon:A-ani it can wait I promise.

Jiu(looks at Yoohyeon):Are you sure?

Yoohyeon:Yes. I don't want to rush into anything and won't work.

Jiu(smiles):When your ready I'm ready.

Yoohyeon:The way you say things makes me want you.

Jiu(huskily talks):Oh so you want me? (Leans closer to Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon(slowly back away blushing):A-ani J-jiu y-your s-so close and y-your v-voice.

Jiu(keeps talking):What are you talking about hm?

Yoohyeon(breaths heavily):J-jiu shhh please...

Jiu(smirks):Or what him. (Starts kissing Yoohyeon neck)

Yoohyeon(softly moaning):J-jiu.

Jiu(chuckles):Hmm?

Yoohyeon:Your going to turn me on heavily.

Jiu:What if I want to? (Sucks on Yoohyeon neck)

Yoohyeon:J-jiu my friends will here us. (Wraps arms around Jius neck)

Jiu(keeps kissing Yoohyeon neck):...

Yoohyeon(thinks):Im just going to risk it all.

(Knocks at the door)

Yoohyeon(thinks):Damn it but at the same time thank you (opens door) Unnie great timing.

Sua:We ordered some food and we thought you two would be hungry.

Yoohyeon:Yeah that would be nice.

Sua(looks at Yoohyeon neck):Oh.. OOH!!!

Yoohyeon:Unnie what?!?!

Sua:You have a hickey.

Jiu(chuckles and blushes):..

Yoohyeon:Jiu teased me and gave me a hickey.

Jiu:But y-

Yoohyeon:Ani ani shhh lets go eat.

We left out the room and sat down in the living room. Yoohyeon looked at me blushing heavily.

Dami:So what happened in the room?

Sua:She has a hickey. Then she said Unnie great timing and Jiu been teasing me and left this hickey.

Handong:Ohhhh so Ms.Yoohyeon was about to risk it.

Gahyeon:When is this food coming??

Siyeon:In ten minutes.

Yoohyeon:Yahh don't tease me Jiu came on to me.

Jiu:I only kissed you.

Yoohyeon:I will tell them what happened.

Jiu:I just kissed you then you pulled out the kiss saying we should wait then I said when ever your ready I'm ready. Then you said the things I say makes you want me even more. Then I say oh so you want.

Yoohyeon:Its the way you said it Jiu.

Jiu:Should I show them how I said then?

Yoohyeon:N-no (turning red)Unnie can we play the game?

Siyeon:Choose Call of Duty, Fortnite, Rogue Company?

Yoohyeon:Fortnite.

Sua:But you won't play League of Legends (LOL) with me.

Siyeon:Babe im sorry. The food is here. (Goes and get it)

Sua:Yoohyeon wasnt playing about getting laid.

Jiu(chokes on water):...

Gahyeon:Unnie you okay?

Handong:Just made a whole fountain.

Dami(laughs):...

Jiu:Im fine.

Yoohyeon:Unnie. Im not just getting laid from her... You know what I said at the table... (Pouts)

Siyeon:Oh that your madly in love with Ms.Minji. Since you seen her in your dreams. (Sets the food up)

Sua:Oh yeah and moaning Jius name.

Yoohyeon:Yahhh!!! Leave me alone. Like you don't dream about Siyeon pounding your guts out.

Dami:Yahh unnie you do?

Sua(blushing):Anii no never.

Gahyeon(eating):...

Handong:That's why she gets jealous so Siyeon can fix it later.

Gahyeon:Can we talk about something else? I'm eating.

Jiu(doesnt eat but lays back and smiles):...

Siyeon:Your not hungry unnie?

Jiu:Not really.

Sua:Why are sitting back there? We don't bite.

Jiu:Im just happy thats all. Ive never really had a meal with anyone before. Never really had anyone to call friends nor give my affection to. So all of this is very new to me.

Gahyeon:Aww of course we are friends.

Handong:And you helpe us a lot.

Dami(eating):Protected us and brought us stuff.

Sua:Most importantly help us with Yoohyeon.

Siyeon:Yeah. So thanks for that.

Yoohyeon(crying):...

Jiu:Why are you crying?(Hugs Yoohyeon)

Yoohyeon:They actually care about me!!!

Sua:Yah stop crying and eat. Of course we do.

Jiu(feeds Yoohyeon):...

Yoohyeon(blushing):Pie.

Dami(feeds pie):I got it.

After we ate we went back into the room and got ready for bed. Yoohyeon fell asleep but I stayed up and put Pie on the bed. It was around 2:30am in the morning and I could hear stuff whimpers from Yoohyeon. I turned over and looked at her. My heart started to ache hearing her whimpering and softly crying.

Yoohyeon dream

I was running down this dark rode. I couldn't see who was chasing me but I just kept running until I ran out of breath. I turned around and no one was there. I looked in front of me to see someone standing in front of me. They grabbed my neck and I couldn't breath. The feet was off the ground so I managed to kick the guy but it was no use. The guy looked me in eyes snd told me "People like you need to die. This world would be better if you disappear Yoohyeon". I looked at his face and saw it was Dal my ex. He dropped me and I fell to the ground crying. He grabbed Pie and killed her in front of me. He killed all of my friends even Jiu. He looked at me and I just screamed and jumped out of my sleep crying. All I felt was arms around my waist and the other running through my hair.

Jiu:Gwaenchanh-a Yoohyeon. Its okay its okay. I promise.

Everyone(walks in the room):...

Yoohyeon(crying):He killed everyone! He killed my friends he killed you he killed pie. Dal killed people who I love her wants to kill me. (Crying harder)

Jiu(starts sing Fine by Taeyeon):.

Everyone(shocked):...

Siyeon:How do you know that song?

Yoohyeon(falling asleep in Jius arms):...

Sua:Look shes falling asleep.

Jiu(looks at Siyeon):...

Siyeon:How do you know that song?!?!

Jiu:I know Kim Taeyeon...

Dami:You met her?

Handong:Let's talk about this in the morning please. Yoohyeon is calmed and thats what matters.

Gahyeon:Yeah come on.

Everyone left out the room and Yoohyeon held a grip of my shirt in her hand while asleep. My heart started to beat madly fast. I never understood this feeling at all. Yoohyeon breathing became normal and she was smiling. I laid down and put Yoohyeon on me and pie next to us. I kept rubbing her back and her hair. I'm starting to thinking I'm deeply in love with Yoohyeon. My feelings are getting even stronger.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

243 24 4
Just co-workers who didn't meet at their workplace first. or Bora and Gahyeon met at a club without knowing they'll be meeting again the next day...
11.3K 804 27
Bora sighed, tears streaming down her face as she signed the document. She turned her head away as Siyeon made a decision to take care of their adopt...
81.3K 2.1K 24
Yung Jaehee has had a secret crush on her music teacher ever she arrived at the school. Her teacher, Jimin, is beginning to realize that she acts str...
164 28 15
When a civil war breaks in Glaciara, the king and queen found themselves forced to go into lockdown for the sake of their 6 years old daughter. But a...