Arrange Marriage To The COLD...

De eatinmochis

"Marry you? Never!" You said glaring at him. "Do I look like I was dying to marry you? Marrying a goat would'... Mai multe

Playlist<3
Chapter 1:: The Prince's Bride
Chapter 2:: Yes! No!
Chapter 3:: Marry him? Never!
Chapter 4:: Shampooing on wedding day
Chapter 5:: If chaotic wedding had a face.
Chapter 6:: Sleep on the floor
Chapter 7:: I'd rather marry a goat!
Chapter 8:: Why is she so childish?
Chapter 9:: Vacation or Suffocation?
Chapter 10:: A Chaotic Vacation
Chapter 11:: Even if just Once
Chapter 12:: Good Dreams
Chapter 13:: "Accidentally"
Chapter 14:: Cookies or Salty crackers?!
Chapter 15:: What's wrong with him?
Chapter 16:: Her
Chapter 17:: First Love.
Chapter 18:: A night of curses
Chapter 19:: What a weirdo!
Chapter 20:: Grandma
Chapter 21:: A sleepless night
Chapter 22:: This isn't jealousy
Chapter 23:: Like this
Chapter 24:: Just act like it
Chapter 25:: I like you
Chapter 26:: It's her?
Chapter 27:: Purple
Chapter 28:: Until...
Chapter 29:: Then let me be.
Chapter 30:: Sorry
Chapter 31:: Twerk~ Twerk~
Chapter 32:: I love you
Chapter 33:: Kimchi returns
Chapter 34:: Jeon Pabo
::Epilogue::
Announcement ‼

Finale:: A Happy Ending

8.8K 394 30
De eatinmochis

Author's POV:

The sunlight hit your face as you squinted your eyes groaning. Ugh, who liked mornings in the first place?
"Are you awake?" You heard a voice as you flinched looking beside you to see Taehyung staring at you.
"Wow. Were you staring at me or what..?" You asked dryly as he chuckled.

"Can't I stare at my beautiful wife?" He asked as you choked on your breath before looking at him in disbelief.
"Woah! You really are-" You stopped seeing him laughing at you. Suddenly, you remembered last night's events. How he confessed about things last night and then slept beside you. You were acting well until he hugged you and you being you, definitely flinched making him aware of the fact you were awake.

----Flashback of last night

You were pretending to sleep when Taehyung hugged you from behind making you flinch since you weren't expecting this. He got up looking at you confused.
"You're awake, aren't you?" He asked as you bit your lips cursing your luck. You decided to pretend to sleep talk and tossed on the bed a little as he sighed.
'Maybe he isn't doubting anymore.' You thought but how could someone be THIS dumb?

"So you are awake." He said letting out a sigh.
"Are you gonna wake up on your own?" He asked but you kept pretending.
"Okay then." He smirked before tickling you making you laugh out loud. R.I.P the act.

"HAHAHHA- AHhAHA- OMo-- HAhAHHAhA S-Stop!! I Am HAahHAhAhAH A-AwAKe AHhahaHAAH!" You cried out of laughter but who stops? He kept tickling you while you kept laughing nonstop but soon he stopped.
"It's bad to listen to someone like that." He said as you smirked.
"Not illegal though." You said as he scoffed.

"You shouldn't do that!" He said as you replied, "You're being too bold for someone who just confessed his love to the other person without knowing the other person heard it all." You said as he coughed looking away, a tint of crimson adorning his cheeks as you giggled.
"But... what did you mean by you are Tata?" You asked with hopeful eyes expecting him to be the boy from your kindergarten years.

"It's just how you are thinking it is." He said as you looked at him not knowing what to say.
"So you mean... you are the guy who I used to follow around in Kindergarten and give candies and bracelets cause I wanted to befriend you and I even gave you a nickname which was TaTa but you never even bothered about me. Then slowly I thought we became friends but you left without notice." You said in one go as he smiled nodding.
"My first love." You said staring at him as he looked at you, his heart beating so fast, he himself could hear it.

"Wait a second." You said as your eyes turned from soft ones to the y/n eyes. (meant doubtful eyes) Taehyung looked at you confused as you said, "If you knew, why did I not know?" You asked as he coughed looking away.
To be honest, he himself didn't know why he never told you. He never found any reason to.

"Why did you hide it from me?" You asked as he replied, "I don't know.." You gasped before saying in an offended tone, "Because of your hiding! I did SUCH a big mistake!" You said as he looked at you confused.
"I thought you were my 830th crush. Though.. I love you now but, still. I only have 829 now. You're my first then." You said as he let out an airy breath.
"I hate when you mention that nonsense." He said but you ignored him.

"I really followed a prince around wanting to befriend him. No wonder you were so arrogant." You scoffed earning a stare from Taehyung as you coughed awkwardly.

"Anyway. Why did you leave back then?" You asked as he looked down before saying, "Actually.. no one knew I was a prince. And mother wanted me to have a normal childhood like others.." He stopped as you mumbled, "But you never even talked to anyone, yeah. Normal childhood, I get it." You said as he stared at you blankly making you look away.
"Continue. sorry!" You said as he chuckled before saying, "But as I was growing up, Hyung and I had to reveal our identities someday.. so we ended up changing schools together and went to another prestigious middle school and Hyung went to high school." He said as you nodded.

"That's why. I thought you found a school with no people so you left." You said as he looked at you confused.
"I thought a bit weird back then." You said as he replied, "You still do." You glared at him playfully as he smirked.
"Eish! Sleep quietly!" You said as he shook his head before pulling you closer to him falling on the bed. Your eyes widened while he smiled mischievously.
"Aishhh!" You groaned as he pecked your lips before mumbling a little, "Cute." making you blush as you coughed.

"Stop it!" You said as he said, "okay." before hugging you tightly closing his eyes pretending to sleep. You groaned cursing the f*ck out of him but who listened?

----End of flashback

"Whatever you ruined my sleep." You said as he chuckled before caressing your hair.
"I can't believe YOU are TaTa. How come someone not change at all! You were still a coldie when I first met you." You said as he smiled.

"Sorry for being bad to you." He said hugging you as you tried not to smile before saying, "Yeah yeah." He chuckled knowing you were trying to be bold.
"As long as you are good to me now." You said smiling a little as he smiled hugging you tighter.

---Time skip

"Bye Mina!!" You said hugging her tightly as she sobbed. You were now crying too. It had been a long time since Mina was with you all and now it was time for her to go back to her life, which was being a student. You had so much fun with her you forgot she had to go.

1 month. A pretty long time of vacation, wasn't it? Well now... she had to leave.

"I will.. m-miss YOU!" You cried out as Mina cried while hugging you.
"She is only leaving the Palace, not holy earth!" Jin said as Jungkook glared at Jin for saying that.
"I think he should be the one crying." Jin said pointing towards Jungkook as Taehyung replied, "He is going with her." Jin's eyes almost popped out of the socket hearing his brother's remark.

"WHAT?" Jin asked as Jungkook replied, "I am going back home." Jin scoffed before saying, "You're gonna leave your brother for a girl... what else was left to see!" He dramatically gasped while Jungkook rolled his eyes at his brother's drama.
"Says the one who had been face-timing with Lisa and going out without notice every hour forgetting he has brothers." Jungkook said as Taehyung sighed seeing these people's drama.

"Enough you all! Is this a royal palace or fish market?" The Queen Mother asked seeing the drama going on.
"Sounds more like a funeral hall to me." The Queen said entering as The Queen Mother sighed.

"Mina dear. We'll miss you so much." The Queen and Queen Mother said hugging her. You were STILL crying. Of course, when did you not overreact?
"SHE IS LEAVING!!" You screamed crying as Taehyung sighed before hugging you while you were crying. He couldn't help but try hard to control his laugh while hugging you while you sobbed.
"See you... in another life.. best friends and boyfriend." Mina said waving from the car as Jungkook waved back at her.

"Calm down. It's okay." Taehyung said seeing you cry your eyes out.

---1 month later

Days passed, weeks passed and now a month passed while you were with Taehyung. Nothing changed except for one thing. The love.

The love you both had for each other became stronger with time but that didn't mean the random bickering and preparation for study faded. They still existed. But in a better way than before.

"Good luck!" Taehyung said caressing your hair as you giggled before nodding.
"You remember everything, right?" He asked as you replied, "Don't worry. I might forget everything but not your existence." You said as he sighed.
"Good luck. I love you." He said as you said, "I love you! And if I pass, remember the deal?" You asked as he sighed.

"Yes. I do. I will dance in front of the palace saying 'I love you Y/N, you're an angel' I know." He said as you smiled mischievously. How on earth did you even get such a great idea!
You waved at him before running towards the university building ignoring the paparazzi and random stares you were getting from people. Well, it was bound to happen anyway!

You went into the class sitting and took everything out of your bag before remembering all the tips Taehyung told you.
"I can do it!" You said to yourself before saying, "I wish Mina was in this class. We could cheat." You said sighing.

"But I have to pass. Or how will I make him dance in front of the palace?" You asked yourself before taking the pen and waiting for the professor to give out the questions.

----After exams

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" You screamed running out of the building as Taehyung was in the car. He gasped seeing your childishness. You didn't care about any paparazzi because you were so happy. You answered 15 questions without any cheating and you were sure they were right!!!

What an accomplishment!

Taehyung got out of the black luxurious car while you ran towards him happily jumping on him like a koala gaining crazy attention from the media. Taehyung gasped before chuckling.
"What are you doing?" He asked as you replied, "I know I passed!!!" You said as he asked, "how do you know you passed?" He asked while you chuckled saying, "The questions were common!" You said as he smiled proudly.

You both were smiling at each other while you were hugging him. And one of the photographers clicked the perfect shot right at that time.

But soon the guards came guarding you both.
"Do you want to stay like this forever or get inside?" He asked as you giggled before getting down.
You both sat inside the car while you shared all the stories of the exam as he listened to them with full enthusiasm.

-----Time skip

"Tonight is a special night!" You said as Mina and Jungkook nodded looking at each other before looking at you.
"Jin Hyung is finally confessing!" Jungkook said as you all giggled.

"Did you call Lisa?" Mina asked as you nodded.
"Of course I did. She might be coming in a while. Jungkook, go bring Jin oppa." You said as Jungkook nodded.
"The lights are all fixed." Taehyung said coming as you and Mina nodded.

"The decorations are at the point!" Jaemin said coming in as you all looked at him. Eunwoo came behind Jaemin saying, "The music and flowers are perfectly done."

"Wait. She's here!" You said seeing your phone which was ringing and the caller id was 'LalaLisa' which you had saved.

---Time skip

The soft music played around and the rose petals were scattered on the floor making a beautiful path towards the heart made of roses with Jin standing on one side of the head leaving the other one empty for his love. (cringe-)

She walked following the path wearing the beautiful red dress gifted to her by the one who arranged the event. (jin ofc-)

She saw him standing on one side of the heart holding a bouquet of flowers. Balloons and candles decorating the beautiful place.

"Na Lisa. From the very first moment I saw you, I felt a spark in my heart and I knew, it was love. You make me feel emotions no one ever could. I want to cook for you and only you. I want to shower all my love to you and..." He stopped as you all cringed at him.
"Who made these lines..." Mina asked almost puking while Jungkook said, "Me.." You tried not to laugh while Taehyung sighed. Jaemin and Eunwoo were speechless by now seeing Jin saying such cringe lines.

"I love you." He said as you made an awed face. Lisa who was now standing in front of him was in shock and happiness.
"Will you... be my.. girlfriend?" He asked as Lisa nodded happily. Jin smiled happily before sliding the ring in her finger while you all gasped.
"Yah yah!! Pop the balloons!" Mina said as Jaemin and Eunwoo took the balloons going near them to pop it.

Mina who was now setting the light accidentally bumped into Jungkook making her fall on top of him with all the light setup causing the lights to run out. Jaemin and Eunwoo who was about to pop the balloon gasped before popping it on top of each other by mistake making a loud noise. Lisa flinched and Jin was shocked.

You were panicking and holding onto Taehyung who held you closer.
"Aish! Turn on the light!!" You whispered but didn't get any response.
"I can't see... Taehyung. Is it you?" You asked again as he hummed making you sigh in relief.

Suddenly you heard a squeak as you screamed.

"A RAT!!!!!" You jumped making Taehyung stumble back causing him to fall back on the music setup making the soft music stop.
"AAAAAA!" Lisa screamed running here and there while Seokjin threw away the bouquet in his hands on Mina and Jungkook without knowing as they both got up flinched in shock. Mina tried getting up but instead was tangled in the mess of lights.

Jaemin was panicking while Eunwoo ran here and there trying to find the light switch and fortunately, he found it and turned on the lights to see Mina and Jungkook tangled in the light setup. Taehyung on the music set up while you were standing on the table near the music table closing your eyes praying for your life. Lisa was on the door trying to open it while Seokjin was running here and there along with Jaemin.

Another day, another chaos.

----Time skip

"I am sorry.." Mina said looking down feeling guilty for ruining the couple's moment.
"I am sorry too.." You said along with her.
"Me too." Jungkook joined as Taehyung walked behind him. Jaemin and Eunwoo calmly came and said, "Sorry."

"It's okay guys. It wasn't your plan!" Lisa said as Jin sighed.
"It's okay. At least she accepted me." He said smiling before holding her hand as she smiled shyly. You all looked at them with a smile.

"As long as it's a happy ending." Jaemin said as you all laughed together.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

370K 2.7K 19
Waifu's gone mad. Damn son, they are everywhere! *also* Most of the images are not owned by me, it belongs to their respective owners.
108K 5.1K 30
[COMPLETED] Kim Hana= y/n (Imagine your korean name is Kim Hana.) "You have ruined me Taehyung!" Hana shouted as Taehyung destroyed her clothes wit...
84.2K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
6.8K 380 23
"I Love You" "I Don't Like You" "Why??" "I Don't have to tell you...!" "I Won't Stop Loving you Mr.Cold" It's a Cold Love Story of a Cheerful girl an...