~More music than normal~

Kennelkenn द्वारा

Everything was going wonderful for Sapnap and Karl, when the age of sixteen came, they could start hearing th... अधिक

Starting authors note
1/ The new music
2/Library lunch
3/ Minecraft
4/ They meet
5/ News
6/ New kid
7/ School week
9/Game time
10/Party
11/Just the beginning
Ending authors note

8/Sleepover

2.5K 89 305
Kennelkenn द्वारा

I'm scared of sleepovers so if this is shit, I honestly don't care. Enjoy

Friday - October 20 - 12:30 pm

~~~***~~~

"Hunny, your friends are here!" My mom calls out to me.

I look up from my phone and sit up from the couch, heading to the front door. There in front of me, with my mom, are Karl and Alex. Karls got this massive smile on his face, his freckles shining from the sun's rays. Quackity's on his right, with his signature beanie and a indigo sleeping bag in between his arm and hip.

"Hi guy's!" I say, excited about the sleepovers finally starting.

"You guys are offly early for coming over for a sleepover." My mom says.

"I guess, but I just couldn't contain my excitement and had to come a little early, though Alex seemed to do the same." Karl told my mom.

Quackity blushes from embarrassment as he sheepishly mummers. "Of course I was excited, I've never been invited to a sleepover before."

We sit in happy silence for a moment before my mom welcomes them in.

"Well snacks are on the kitchen counter, Bear knows where they are." My mom says before heading upstairs, probably to her room.

"Thanks Tonye!"

"Thanks Ms. Spark!" Both the boy's say at the same time.

They laugh at each other, before looking at me. "Bear?" Karl asks.

I blush before telling them. "It's a nickname my mom made for me when I was like five."

They both giggle. Before I even let them breathe I say. "And if either of you even think of using it, I won't hesitate to burn all your valuables."

My tone makes them realise I'm not kidding, which tells them to change the conversation.

"Soooooo. What do you guy's wanna do?" Quackity asks us.

"We could play minecraft?" Karl suggests.

We all nod and I start heading down stairs to the basement, the boy's following behind me. Soon we hit the plush beige carpet and make our way into my basement. I turn around to the other two boys and say. "Welcome Quackity! To the cave."

I see his eyes go wide as he stares at my basement. The walls are a dark blue with pictures apon pictures of family and friends. Some of my mom and I and some of me and Clay when we were younger. On one wall is a whole bar with LED lights hanging from the walls. Barstools are sitting nicely with their backs turned to us, beside them is an air hockey table and a pool table.

Slowly moving to another room (which used to be a guest bedroom.) I show them our small movie theatre, which has couches and recliners all facing a massive projection screen. On the side is a small table with a popcorn and soda machine. I make my way over to my designated spot after turning on the projector. Karl comes and sits beside me, grabbing a controller from the coffee table in front of us.

"You coming or what?" I say to Alex, who is still in the room.

"I'm never gonna assume again." Quackity mutters.

"Assume what?" Karl asks. Sitting up to look at the man still standing.

"That Sapnap was broke." Quackity answers, heading over to grab some already prepared popcorn.

I laugh. "I'm not rich, my mom just likes spending money on things."

Quackity moves to sit on a recliner, placing the popcorn on the table. He props his legs up on the table before remembering that a recliner can recline. He hits the button that moves the foot rest up and sighs.

"This is the life." He tells the world.

Karl and I laugh. "Karl said that the first time he came over too." I tell him.

"Great minds think alike." He tells me. "And Karl and I are so big brained."

I let out a small chuckle before using the controller to head to the awaiting Minecraft.

"Block game time?" I ask.

They both make noises of confirmation, which makes me hit start to the game. Soon we set it up so we have three players playing and hit start. Creating a new world called "The smart and Sapnap's world." With declines from Sapnap and laughs from both the other boy's.

When the world generates they get straight to work, (Well about as straight as they can get.) With lots of deaths popping up in the chat and swears coming out of two peoples mouths, they finally finished their shared house. Well more like a treehouse, with their jungle spawn area.

Their house was suspended between three different trees, with ladders and stairs heading to the house on all trees. Bridges were on the trees that went down to the large house. It looked like just a regular cottage (Well one that was floating in the air.)

With its cobblestone foundation and spruce wood accents -Took Quackity too damn long to find that wood. Karl says that we're gonna add balloons, that are gonna make it look like the house from the movie Up, and no one says no to Karl, he's a spawn of Satan if you make him mad. We all separate to get the materials, Karl with the wool, me with the dye and Quackity with chains.

Running around the biome, we all chat. Talking about everything and anything. Family, funny stories, school, just anything. Current topic though.. Embarrassing moments in life.

"Oh my Prime, God I feel sorry for you." Quackity tells Karl after he relays the story of his brother's terrible singing in the school play.

"One time my mom forced me to do the talent show and I fucked up the song so badly. I'm tone deaf so I didn't realize how off key I was." I tell them.

"Oh yea! You told me about that, said you only had three days to practice and Dream got sick the day you were meant to perform." Karl say's, doing his iconic giggle that makes my heart swarm.

"Dream was so pissed he missed it, he still makes fun of me whenever he watches the video though." I say.

"I clearly need to see this masterpiece." Quackity says and we all laugh.

"Karl? How many different colours do we need?" I ask him.

He looks over to my side of the projection, looking at my inventory he nods. "That's enough, you can head back now."

So I do, after thirty more minutes of building, we finally finish our Up inspired home. Soon enough we all get tired of minecraft and start playing other video games. Seven rounds of Valorant and nine rematches in Mario kart ends them to this game, Tetris and turns out Quackity hella good at it and super competitive. Now I'm also very competitive so you can kinda tell how this went.

The smashing of buttons moving the blocks to their correct place fills my ears. An intense glare sticks to my face. I kinda feel sorry for the screen that has to see it. Sweat starts to form on my face, I barely have time to wipe it before I have to have my hands back on the controls.

Twenty-five minutes. That's how long this round has gone and there's no thought of stopping. Karls cheering in the background, but it's just white noise to my brain.

"Fuck!" I hear Quackity say before a game over sign pops onto my screen.

"YESSSSSS! I won!" I scream.

A groan from Quackity and a happy smile from Karl are seen with my senses. Laying my back down on the couch I close my eyes and breathe in my victory. Soon my happiness calms down and we all just sit in silence, enjoying the company of everyone.

"Do you wanna go to the park?" Karl asks, creating a conversation.

"The one with the skatepark?" I say, already thinking of all the stuff we can do.

He nods. "We could use your old skateboards, or play on the playground."

"Like children?" Quackity asks, we all chuckle.

"Ya, bring back the nostalgia of our childhoods." Karl stands up, making his way to the stairs.

"So we're gonna go play children's games?" Quackity asks.

"You go with that?" I answer with another question.

"Mhm."

Alex and I then make our way up the stairs, chasing after Karl. Heading to my garage. Inside there's my mom's maroon Honda civic. Karl's already found all my skateboards and has his helmet on. Quackity goes over to him and they start chatting about who gets which skateboard. Before I join them I go back inside and tell my mom we're leaving.

"Sap! Let's go!" Karl says excitedly.

As soon as he says that we are out, skating our way to the park. Wind breezes past me. It's more chilly than normal, though my hoodie protects me from the bitter cold. After about five minutes we made it to the colour filled park. Red, orange and yellow leaves fall around us. People walking their dogs, jogging or playing in the park move past the eye view as we skate to the skatepark.

Turning my head I see Karl, eye's focusing on the trail in front of him, his cheeks rosy from the cold. His hands are out, like they're trying to balance him. Head turning to the left I see Quackity, who was already looking at me. I smile and he turns, cheeks looking rosy, maybe from the cold, maybe from something else. The skatepark hit the eye view and soon we were there. I slowly go to a stop, the two beside me copying.

"Ready to show off your skills?" I ask the boys.

They both nod and with faces of concentration start skating. Showing tricks to each other. With fails and wins, the sun slowly falls from the sky, not too far just at least two hours worth of time. With heavy breaths and lips full of smiles they head to the park's playground. With no children left, they play grounders, memories of doing this when they were younger hit them, same with the old strategies.

Walking around the playground Quackity tries to find an opening, something for him to use. Finding nothing I watch as he sucks it up and steps onto the playground, closing his eyes as he does. Slowly he moves around, trying to find his prey. Tripping more times than I can count I watch as Quackity slowly corners Karl. With nothing to do, Karl tries to roll in between Quackity's legs. Though it does work. Hitting Alex's legs his eyes shoot open.

"Haha! Got you!" Quackity says.

Soon more rounds happened, me being it more than I wanted to be. Soon the game changes from grounded to camouflage. From camouflage to hide and seek and so fourth. Fun fills the air. I start to remember how much fun being a kid was, no care in the word, happiness was one of the only feelings you had. Damn did that change.

~~~***~~~

Friday - October 20 - 5:30 pm

~~~***~~~

"Oh boy's, you're back! Perfect, I just finished dinner." My mother tells us.

Closing the Garage door we head inside and sit at my oak dining table. The smell of rigatoni hitting my nose, my mouth almost waters at the smell.

"Tonye you are the best." Karl says, sitting down eagerly.

Karl was right, she is the best. My mom doesn't cook often, but when she does it's always amazing. Today though she decided to spoil us, her rigatoni is absolutely incredible.

Soon we all sit down and dig in. My mouth is moaning from the wondrous taste. I look over to Alex to see him eat his first bite. His eyes go wide and then drop. Pure happiness is on his face and I can't help but laugh.

"Do you like it?" My mom asks him.

He nods while swallowing his last bit of food. "This is one of the best things I've had in my life."

My mom laughs a little while hiding her hand with her face, clearly blushing from the complement. "Thanks Quack."

Quackity blinks from surprise at the nickname. My mom gives nicknames to all my friends, Dream's is slip -which is a way of making poetry- Georges is GG and Karls is minnow, why? I have no clue.

"No problem Ms. Spark."

"Tonye is just fine." My mom tells him.

Soon all our plates have been filled with seconds. Tonye's currently telling Karl and Quackity this terrible joke a coworker told her.

"What do you call a boomerang that doesn't come back?" My mom asks, eye's full of excitement.

Karl and Alex both shrug.

"A stick!"

Quackity then starts bursting out laughing and Karl gives a few giggles. A huge smile goes on my mom's face.

"Bear, I got your boyfriends to laugh." She tells me.

"Mom Quackity isn't my boyfriend." I quickly corrected her.

I don't see Quackity's smile falter.

"Wanna play a board game?" Quackity asks, changing the topic.

"We have Clue." Tonye adds.

That's how we got into a super competitive game of clue. I get my competitiveness from my mom and she's ten times worse.

I was Professor Plum, Karl was Ms. Peacock. Alex was Colonel Mustard and my mom was Ms. Scarlet. Even though we're a small group the game takes hours. I only need to find out the room, I know that it's Mrs. White with the rope. I roll the dice, getting a six. I move my player to the billiard room and make a guess. "Professor Plum, with the wrench, in the Billiard room."

Karl shakes his head beside me. Then Quackity moves his card over to me and I see the billiard room card. I nod and add it into my chart. With that room done that means it has to be the kitchen. Knowing this I wait for my next turn. But my mom's already one step ahead of me.

"I'm making a guess." My mom tells the group. "I think it's Mrs. White, in the billiard room, using the rope."

I curse under my breath, knowing she won.

She opens the little case holding the cards. She looks at the cards for a minute before tossing them on the table. The cards show the ones she just guessed showing that she won. She places her hands on her head. "I win."

Karl pouts before starting to clean the game. Once the game is put away I look at the time, eye's widening. "It's 9:30."

Karl and Quackity look over at me like I'm kidding, before checking their own phones. "It really is." Quackity says bewildered.

"We should get ice cream." Karl says.

"That's a good idea, minnow." My mom tells him. "Get me a milkshake."

She then heads up the stairs without another thought.

"McDonalds?" Quackity says.

"Yes."  

~~~***~~~

Friday - October 20 - 10:00

~~~***~~~

"Two twenty piece chicken nuggets please." I say to the cashier. "With a big mac and four chocolate milkshakes."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes." I say. After paying, I head to the table my boyfriend found. Karl and Quackity are chatting. Alex's staring at Karl with a look I can't place, but I know it's a good look.

"Food's gonna be here soon." I tell them as I sit in the yellow and red booth.

They smile at me and we talk about nothing and everything, waiting for our food. When it arrives we all dig in straight away. Clearly not having enough food at dinner. (Though we all had seconds.)

"Anything from your soulmate today Alex?" Karl asks.

"No not really, they don't really listen to music often." He answers, though I don't think he is saying all of it. Like he's hiding something from us.

"Well, you'll hear them eventually." I say.

The table goes back to eating before we all ;leave and head back home. The car rides filled with loud music and windows rolled all the way down. Heading into my street I see the leaves still falling. Though most of them are down on the floor, ready to be decomposed into the Earth again. The lamp posts are on and the moon's shining in the sky. Soon we get home and Karl parks the car. Going upstairs I give my mom her milkshake.

Then I'm changing into my PJ's and brushing my teeth. The boy's doing the same in a different room. Soon they came into mine. My led lights are on, changing colors slowly as we sit in my room. It's quiet, no one talking. With the corner of my eye I see Karl plugging his earphones into his phone. I smile, Karl's been listening to the same song every night before he sleeps. It's his way of telling our soulmate that he's there.

Placing the earphone into his ears I see him searching for the song. Soon a song starts playing in my mind. I look at Karl and give him a knowing look, before seeing Quackity's eyes bright up then go into confusion.

"What are you listening to?" He asks.

"Honey Pie." I tell him before Karl can.

His eyes go wide before he smiles. "Cool." He says, almost like he's in shock. The chorus starts and I sing along, Karl joining in.

Once we finish the whole song we head to bed. I say goodnight, heading into my bed. Karl joined me afterwards.

The weird thing was, Quackity didn't say goodnight back. Too lost in thought to say anything.

~~~***~~~

(2923 words)

He knows. 

Hello Everyone! I hope your day's been good. 

I did lots of cleaning and have been watching old Minecraft Monday Techno streams. Just think it would be fun to let you know we have four chapters left of this book! Which is exciting and sad at the same time. This book will be finished by the end of 2021. 

Fun fact: When writing the dinner and Clue game I was listening to My Little Pony songs- (There good okay?)

Anyway I hope you enjoy'd this chapter, next one should hopefully be here in late October - early November. 

I hope you have a wonderful rest of your day. 

*Salutes*

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23.3K 770 16
Just them being chaotic as usual.
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
307K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc