Jungkook x Reader FF~When The...

oofergangbrom8 द्वारा

RANKED #1 in shrimp RANKED #2 in carlayeager Jungkook X Female Reader Jungkook is the cold heartthrob player... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: An Encounter Between Two Opposites
Chapter 3: In your dreams
Chapter 4: Girl spreads her Wangs
Chapter 5: My Cold Savior
Chapter 6: Daydreaming
Chapter 7: Yummy drawings
Chapter 8: Persona
Chapter 9: Bad Girl and Bad Boy
Chaper 10: Angelic Meets Alpha
Chapter 11: Jennie's Mask
Chapter 12: I'm The Mafia
Chapter 13: Longing for you
Chapter 14: The Party pt. 1
Chapter 15: The Party pt. 2
Chapter 16: The Party pt. 3
Chapter 17: The Party pt. 4
Chapter 18: Jungkook vs. Jackson
Chapter 19: Unexpected Arrival
Chapter 20: Bulletproof Boy Scouts vs. GOT7
Chapter 21: Fighting Against the Odds
Chapter 22: Sadness, Heartbreak, and Comfort
Chapter 23: Take My Hand
Chapter 24: First Date
Chapter 26: A Complete Heart
Chapter 27: Balls
Chapter 28: The End
BONUS Chapter: Heaven

Chapter 25: A Promise of Love

14 2 57
oofergangbrom8 द्वारा

extra long chunky chapter guys just for you muwah 🥰🧍‍♀️💂😒🥜🌝😉🤓😏😧👍🤭🤝

Today was the wedding day.

You, *insert your full name*, was getting married to Jeon Jungkook, the cold hearted heartless heartthrob bad boy of your high school aka your crush you boyfriend your fiancé and soon to be husbando.

You had gotten you wedding dress from Say Yes to the Dress after being invited onto the show. Randy helped you pick out a mermaid style dress with lace and that was white colored. You loved mermaids and that was the theme of the wedding so you had gotten that. That was a few months ago.

You were now going to wear the dress for the second time. You had not worn the dress since the filming of the episode, and you were nervous if you could still fit into the dress since it was already quite snug the time you had first tried it on.

You were about to get your makeup done by James Charles. James Charles was your personal makeup artist. He had done many looks for his clients, and you all loved them. Not to mention, you had been following James a Charles for a while and liked his MINOR makeup looks. You had even used one of his makeup looks and tutorial for Jackson's party! You were lucky enough to hire him as your makeup artist. There was a long waiting list, and surprisingly you had gotten picked.

"HEY. SISTER TODAY I AM GLING TO DO YOUR MAKEPING." James Pedo Charles exclaimed.

"HI!" you said enthusiastically

"I'm thinking of giving you this fairy look for this special sister ceremony! How does that sound?"

"It sounds great! Can I have some blush with that? I like having blush,"

"SHORE"

"Ok let's begin shistuh"

James started off with contouring your face. The he put the setting spray and the primer. He then concealed your clear skin and left the pimples untouched. He put foundation on your brows and plucked your eyelashes.

"Ow lol" you said holding your eye

"Sistuh beauty is pain" James replied, continuing to pick your ashes.

He then moved on to eyeshadow in your eye, to get that red eye effect. He then put mascara on your forehead, drawing a cool fire breathing dragon. Using eyeliner, he sketched an image of a plus sign, representing the bond you and jungkook will make. He also drew a multiplication sign, indicating that you will multiple each other with children. He also gave you a beauty mark on your chin by drawing a mole. He then used highlighter on your eyelids and used a pencil to fill in your eyebags. You really like this nice touch because it reminded you of the time in art class were you and Jungkook charter first time you had interaction and it was very romantic and give you butterflies and it was a very solid memory that youd cherish forever thank you. He finally ended with a black lipstick and blush as you had requested.

James handed you a mirror, "So? What do you think? How are we feeling? Are we getting some good vibes. Shore? Not shore?"

You looked at the reflection of yourself displayed in the mirror.

You tried to hold back tears so your make up didn't smear. "It's it's so beautiful I love it James thank you so much sister I love it so much it's so beautiful I love it thank you so much sister James I love the MINOR make up me look like princess"

"You're welcome sister! No need to thank me! MINOR makeup is what I'm famous for after all! It was all over the new. I guess I'm just really good with MINOR stuff,"

You nodded. "James was known for his presence in MINOR things. The police were even involved because he was just so active in his MINOR shenanigans."

Time for hair.

Since you sent your life savings on Hiring James as your make up artist you had James do your hair as well because you could not hire anyone else. Since you were going along with the mermaid theme, you decide to change your hair up a little bit make it look a little bit funky and poppy and eye-catching and colorful. So you decided to dye your hair blue and purple as a representation of Mordetwi because Airplanes was you and Jungkook's anthem. He was Mordecai and you were Twilight. can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars (shooting stars) I could really use a wish right now wish right now wish right now.

James decided to use hairspray because that was all he had and he didn't have hair dye to dye your hair purple and blue. He had bought spray paint from wherever they buy spray paint to make to make graffiti at party city and he began shaking the spray bottle and then pressing the nozzle aiming it at your hair and spraying the spray paint I mean spray dye on your hair.

"oh no" he said

"what happened! what do you mean oh no" you said nervously

" the spray company labeled the spray bottle wrong this is pink not purple but why does it say purple on the label..." muttered James .

"NOOOOOOO" you cried. Purple was necessary you couldn't be twilight if you were pink. Pink was for pinky pie not twilight.

"I'm sorry sister," James said, "There's nothing we can do I don't have time to get another bottle"

"This wedding is already a major disaster!" you mumbled sadly.

The two of you sat in silence, listening the spray of the spray paint as James continued coloring your hair for you special day.

You squeezed into your dress which was not too tight, it was only suffocating you. It was flawless. So beautiful. As expected from Say Yes to the Dress.

Jungkook, on the other hand, had finished faster than you and was nervously pacing across the room.

"Hey bro you look great." Jackson said. Jackson was Jungkook's best man. They had made out I MEAN made up their past complications with one another and became best friends again.

"Thanks man" Jungkook replied with a nervous smile.

"you'll do great out there tiger"

"i'm just so nervous though"

"don't be! you got this girl"

"thanks girl"

"slay that aisle walk" jackson joked.

Both you and Jungkook were done getting ready and it was time to take you wedding photos.

Jungkook marveled you from head to toe. You did the same. You both thought the same thought, "Wow they look amazing,"

"Ok so I want you guys to stand next to each other in the center." the photographer said

you did as he said and the two of you stood next to each other awkwardly not used to the bright lights flashing in your eyes even though even though that they weren't taking pictures yet. cause oooooohhhhh i'm blinded by the lights

"Now groom, put your arm around the lady" the photographer said "Now bride, put both of your hands on your waist like this and cross your legs" He demonstrated.

You were glad he had demonstrated cause you didn't know what a waste was.

The photographer went on, "Groom, stand your feet apart and raise your trident like so"

Jungkook raised his plastic trident from Walmart in the air proudly.

The photographer raised his camera and took a series of photos click click click click click was all you could hear click click take another pic tell me what you see when you look at me.

"This is actually the first time i've seen a mermaid theme in all of my career" the photographer confessed.

You and jungkook gave each other a look and smiled. The mermaid theme had been your idea and you knew from the very beginning that it would hit it off. you were glad that Jungkook had dressed as Poseidon because you were dressed up as Ariel. you were the Ariel to his Poseidon, such a power couple."

When you were done taking photos, you looked at the results and they were breathtaking.

"Wow!" you exclaimed, "They are so good!"

"Yeah," Jungkook agreed, wrapping his neck around your hand, his hand on your buttocks and your lips on his ear, you knees brushing against each others'.

"What's your name again?" you questioned.

"Oh it's Eunwoo. Cha Eunwoo." the photographer said.

"Well thanks man, Eunwoo. These look really great," commented Jungkook.

*Timeskip to wedding*

The wedding reception was packed. you had rented a room in Disneyland cause it was was the happiest place on earth and your wedding would be the happiest moment ever.

The Bulletproof Boy Scouts and GOT7 were sitting together in an aisle.

You mom was sitting with Jungkook's parents.

Carla YEAGER and Dina were sitting with Grisha in another aisle.

Jennie was your one bridesmaid.

Jungkook was standing on the podium, fidgeting since he was nervous.

The room got quiet as a voice declared, "May the bride step in por favor"

Music started playing.

It was your favorite artist, Dixie Damelio. This was your favorite song and it was perfect for your happy day.

The doors opened and you stepped out, walking down the hallway. Everyone gasped.

Jennie, your bridesmaid was holding you 1 inch train behind you with her pinky's.

You met up jungkook the podium and stopped, giving him a loving look. Jungkook whispered, "YN have i ever told you that you are gorgeous you are"

You replied, "No, not that I remember. Why bunny?"

"Oh dam—" Jungkook said. He was going to say more but he was interrupted by the priest.

"JYPEÈÉĖĘËÊĒ ITS THE REMIXXXXXXXXX YEAH WAE KURACHI MOLA AÀÃÅÁÂÄĀÆ WAR KURACHI MOLAAAAAAAA" the priest, named JYP PARK shouted, making a grand beginning.

Everyone gave a thundering applause.

You and Jungkook started laughing. Typical JYP haha lol.

"Anyways, Jungkook will you take YN as your wifey forever and ever until you die in disintegrate and get decomposed by the worms will eat you up and poop out dirt so you can be sewn on the earth and help nature? Circle of life."

"YN when I first met you, it was in class. I remember seeing that you and your beautiful face as you answer all the questions the teacher asked. I thought you were very smart and very cute. Then u drew that picture of me in art class and you made me look so sexy I just wanted to stay with you forever because nobody has ever made me look sexy before. I really hope that you want to stay with me forever. If you don't that sucks because we're getting married lol. YN, today I feel like the luckiest man in the world you are my sunshine in the darkness of my life. And in the rain you are the rainbow of color. So please with this vow I take and with this hand I hold out love me like you do yeah love me like you do."

JYP said impatiently, "So is that a yes or no?"

"Oh yeah I do then" Jungkook proclaimed, about to cry.

"Now YN, will you take Jungkook as your husbando forever and ever until you die in disintegrate and get decomposed by the worms will eat you up and poop out dirt so you can be sewn on the earth and help nature? Circle of life."

" jungkook. In my four years of high school I never thought I would have fell in love with you. The cold hearted heartless heartthrob bad boy of the high school. My first impression of you was you were really hot and very sexy to you or like like God. You were like god because he had brown hair. But underneath that hot persona you were also the devil. The devil who made me fall in love with Jungkook. It was like you put a curse put a curse on me and made me fall in love with you. I fell in love with the dark aura around you and your black outfits. Your captivating eyes pulled me in and now I'm just addicted to you I want you to infect me with your poison. You're toxic but I love it you are Jungkookand I love you I want you to kiss me deeply and passionately and make many carbonate copies of us. We may have had some fights and rubbed each other the wrong way no pun intended. But regardless, i still love and cherish you and i hope to spend the rest of my life with you. Also I say yes, I do."

"Does anyone have any objections?" JYP asked the room, bouncing his foot impationrtyl.

The room was silent.

"Well. Now I declare YN and Chunga—!"

"—Jungkook." Jungkook corrected.

"Right whatever did I ask no i didn't so shut ur trap boy. I declare them husband and wife—!"

"NO! I- I cant do this!" Jennie stood up, knocking her chair which hit your grandma who was sitting behind her.

Everyone snapped their heads towards her,

She went on, "Junglekook I have loved you since we were 18."

"Well I dont—!" Jungkook started.

"We have a connection! We are connected! Jennie and Jungkook that's why our name start with J's! Our names start with the same letter! i've loved you ever since we were little children not knowing what love was because girl you know I want your love your love was handy for somebody like me come on and follow my lead I may be crazy don't mind me say boy let's not talk too much grab on my waist and put my body on me come and follow my lead come and follow my lead mmmmmm i'm in love with the shape of you your shampoo—"

"—NO! Jennie, first of all I don't love you. I hope I get amnesia and forget about you! Besides, you murdered YN's grandma sarah!"

"BUT JUNGKOOK I LOVE YOU! IVE ALWAYS HAD FROM THE VERY START"

JYP interrupted, impatiently, "WELL HE DOESNT FEEL HE SAME SO ZIP IP YO MOUTH AND THROW DA KEY AWAY"

Jungkook said to Jackson, "I think yo girl think yo girl fell in love with me"

Everyone cheered. Jennie sat back down on your dead grandmother's lap cause the chair broke sadly, sobbing sadly into Jackson's shoulder.

"Ok any more objections?" JYP asked.

The door burst open. Hitman Bang came into the room.

"SORRY AM I LATE THERE WAS TRAFFIC" hitman bang said frantically.

"Oh! You're here boss!" Jungkook said brightly and ran up to him, giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

YN's mom let out a blood curling shriek, "AHHHHHHHHHH" and her body started contorting in weird positions switching in positions for you and doing the macarena.

"WHAT MOM?" you yelled, rushing over to her.

"YN HES YOUR—YOUR FATHER APPA"

You turned to Hitman Bang.

"D-dad?" you asked nervously. this was the first time you'd seen him.

"Hey daughter."

Everyone had their mouths wide open.

"I knew it you look just like him babe" Jungkook remarked in awe.

"nice" your dad said

"Ok you may kiss the bride" JYP declared.

You and Jungkook grabbed each other face's hungrily and slobbered over each other. Jungkook bit your nose and slurped on your face. You grabbed his cute bunny chubby ears pulling him closer to you. You then snatched his trident and pinned him down to the floor.

Jungkook said, his face red, "YN we can't do this here!"

"Oh no we're def doing it here" you replied smirking "These people would pay to watch it"

"Fine," Jungkook replied, kinda wanting to do it as well so he didn't complain any further.

Jungkook grabbed you by the hips.

He then raised your body and you did a handstand while he was holding you. He then threw you in the air and did 3 somersaults as you did a flip in the air and a triple axel and an olie and a wheelie and landed in Jungkook's hand.

Everyone cheered except Jennie and everyone rushed to the cake and dove in. Jungkook ran like Usain Bolt to get there first and pop the champagne cause tradition. It flowed like crazy and tasted like champagne which was good but don't drink alcohol kids.

You asked Jungkook as everyone was devouring the cake, "Aren't you gonna get a slice darling? I heard it's champagne and it's good because made a cake that tasted like champagne using flour and eggs,"

Jungkook smirked, "Oh right" he slapped you butt which jiggled. "But no cake will taste better than this one,"

You blushed furiously and leaned in for a sweet kith. All you dreams are coming true.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

472K 21.6K 23
COMPLETED | Kim Taehyung is the University's heartthrob. Captain and star player of the soccer team, has too many friends to count and is dating the...
135K 6.3K 30
•WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SAVE YOU? I'LL SAVE YOU RIGHT BACK• Jimin is a shy bookworm who attends highschool. He doesn't have any real friends and doesn'...
119K 4.9K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
147K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...