REWRITING ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ | ᴋᴀᴛ...

Par freystoriess

"i'm supposed to be the matchmaker!" ↳ bakugo x reader 4th in katsukixreader 1st in eijiro 2nd in katsukibak... Plus

000
cast
000.5
001
003
004
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
epilogue
bonus!

002

5.7K 158 9
Par freystoriess

WELCOME TO CLASS

class 1-A filled with voices, a sea of people welcoming and introducing each other on their first day together at UA. it was clear groups were already forming and homeroom hadn't even started, putting some at a disadvantage.

her eyes scanned the room, looking at each person she is to share the next three years of her life with in search of where to start. she took a deep breath and was about to push herself forward and bite the bullet when something made her stop in her tracks. 

"hi!" a voice greeted from infant of her as she had to angle her head upward to catch sight of who was talking, catching a glimpse of a sharp, toothy grin before he continued. "I'm eijiro kirishima."

she girl retired a light smile as she took in the boys other features such as his broad shoulders and bright red hair. his arms were what looked like as thick as her head, contrasting against his greeting grin. there is no way this guy is my age.

"hi, i'm y/n l/n. it's nice to meet you." the girl greeted her classmate sweetly. the change in his facial expressions caused her to raise a curious brow.

"you're the girl that got first in the entrance exam! congrats and its an honour." he fake bowed before sticking his hand out to shake hers. "so manly." she could've sworn he muttered as she took his hand in hers and firmly shook it but decided not to question it.

she was surprised to see her hand be enveloped entirely by his, she could barely catch a glimpse of more than a few slithers of her own fingers amongst his. her thoughts shifted to how he could most likely crush her hand in an instant, break all her fingers without a second thought. although, she wasn't scared but rather intrigued and admired his physique and his contrasting sweetheart personality.

"you-" she was about to congratulate her new found acquaintance on the passing of the entrance exam too when a voice interrupted from behind her before she could finish.

"joint." another voice growled, a voice she seemed to recognise. a force pushed her shoulder, taking her by surprise and caused her to lose balance. but kirishima was quick to hold her shoulder, keeping her upright.

it was clear the person who had barged past didn't have innocent intent, there being no 'excuse me, could I I get past' or 'sorry I was just trying to get through'. it was done maliciously and therefore y/n spun on her heel ready to give the person a piece of her mind. it confirmed her suspicious of it having been the boy she had met and stolen the final robot off at the end of the practice exam. crimson eyes scolding down at her.

a set of eyes she can finally put a name on.

katsuki bakugou.

she had remembered taking a look at the leaderboard once the entrance exam was over. the blonde she had locked eyes with earlier seemed to be having a fit meters away, she laughed quietly at his tantrum but she wasn't curious enough to wonder why.

but her smile faltered as she spotted her name beside another. she had taken the top spot of the leaderboard, but not to herself.

"what's his problem?" kirishima frowned before his expression spring back to his welcoming one as he turned from the blonde to the girl infant of him.

y/n snuck a glance at the boy they were now discussing. she didn't expect his eyes already on her. if looks could kill, she'd be long gone.

"it doesn't matter." she shrugged with a smile. it did matter. he wasn't going to be able to walk all over her and expect not to face the consequences.

her voice turned into a hushed whisper, "he's probably upset he didn't beat everyone." she followers her statement with a harmful giggle, before proceeding to continue their conversation. "congratulations on second place."

"thanks." he nodded happily at her, "shame i missed out on that first place, i could've been up there with you. although i'm glad i don't have to endure that guy's anger." they continued to side glance him to see if he was still staring.

"lucky me." she joked, both her and kirishima turned to fully look at her angry classmate to catch his eyes still on the pair of them. "i should-"

her words were interrupted once more by the classroom door swinging open for the millionth time that morning. expecting to see another classmate, the class was shocked to find a tired looking man, with untamed hair, wrapped in a yellow sleeping bag at the door.

"hello class, i will be your home-room teacher, shota aizawa." he spoke in a monotone voice, no emotions appeared on his face. the class still stood there in silence, staring at their now home-room teacher.

"he is our teacher?" a hushed voice could be heard questioning the man's words from the back of the class. whoever had spoke shared everyone else's thoughts that they had decided to keep quiet.

but yet his face still lacked emotion, "now please put these on and head outside to the field." the man pulled out dozens of ua's training uniforms and threw them onto the closest desk. "we're having quirk assessment."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

45.3K 1.2K 22
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
5.2K 192 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
3.7K 142 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...