𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

Por bangtansensei

"ᴀʜᴊᴜssʜɪ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʏs." "ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴏʏ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ?" "ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏ... Más

✫𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺✫
𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴
𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝙺𝚈
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚈𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗
𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚅𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝚂 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘!
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙷𝙸𝙿𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴 𝙱𝚃𝚂
𝙸) 𝙶𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙿 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚃
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 11
𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝
𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙴𝚃 𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚁𝚃︵❣
𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚗︵❣
2 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 4 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚞𝚕 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝙺𝚈
❣︵𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙹𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙹𝙸𝙽 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕︵❣
𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
❣︵𝙷𝚘𝚋𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝙸𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝙸𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
❣︵𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚢︵❣
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅) 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚝!!
𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝟸 𝚌𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝟺 𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚕: 𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚃 𝟸
𝚅) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚅) 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙸𝙳𝙰
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝙸𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝚅𝙸) 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝙺𝚈'𝚜 𝙸𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌 𝚀𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙸𝚅) 𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚝
𝚇𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙼𝚎, 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝙺𝚈

𝚇𝚇𝚇) 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜

1.4K 46 9
Por bangtansensei

FIRST ATTEMPT

Please vote and comment 💜
__________________________________

"I'll sleep in a while Taehyung I swear to god I'll sit on your ribs if you sleep on my bed I'll be there in an hour."

She took her journal and pen and warned Taehyung before going out of their room. It was a long day and they were all tired. Haneul too but she didn't feel to rest or sleep this soon.

"Aren't you tired Hani? We have schedule tomorrow as well."

Namjoon said while laying down on bed. Seokjin nods while agreeing to him.

"Yeah you should sleep Hani."

"Hyung I'll sleep I promise just feel to take some air."

He hums as she left the room and rushes to the terrace. The weather was divine, just as she wanted it to be. Dark night with twinkling stars all over her head. She smiles looking at the night sky and sit at the usual place she always sit.

Cool breeze were making her bangs move away from her forehead. As she sat, she opened her a brand new journal which was gifted by her brother. She tried writing something but then Namjoon interrupted that time and she wasn't even able to think what to write. This was always her dream to write songs.

Although she was tired, she was in mood to write something. Doesn't matter if it's good or not. She opened the pen and started to think what to write. Now she was at the same position when she was at first time.

She doesn't know what to write.

She bit her lower lip getting anxious. She was tapping on the clear page. That's when she heard door opening. She turned immediately to look and it was Yoongi wrapping his both arms around himself.

"It's freaking July and why it's so cold in night?"

She chuckles at his words and shifts a little making space for him. He comes and sits beside her looking forward towards the Cresent moon. Suddenly she looks towards Haneul and then at her journal. She tries to hide it but fails obviously, she was a little late at it.

"Trying to write something?"

She coughs before answering.

"Um yeah nothing special."

"I kinda figured out when I saw you going up with this notebook."

She suppresses her lower lip Completely under her upper lip weirdly looking at her journal. "I don't really know what to write."

Then he again looks at her nodding.

"I can understand. Don't rush take your time and think. If you can't really think what to write just write about your life and struggles or the one who you admires."

Haneul looks to the other way still her face towards Yoongi and nods her head slowly understanding and analysing his words carefully. He was right. What can be better to start off with your life when it's nothing but mess.

"And h-how to make it rhyme? I mean I have done it in English but I wanna write in Korean."

"Hmm it's like you are new to writing if it's your first time writing in Korean. It's gonna be hard I won't butter it up Haneul but as I have seen your potential I know you can do it. And other than that ask Namjoon, he is literally lyrical king here, ask hobi too and you can ask me if you want for help. No one will hesitate to help you at all."

Suddenly she felt a smug inside her when he mentioned how anyone will happily help her. She can pretend she doesn't need anyone all she wants, but at the end of the day, she loves attention, she loves when someone assure their presence for her, she loves when someone care for her.

A small smile spread across her face as she nods her head. Yoongi also smiles looking at her and caresses her head with his gentle touch. As days are passing, not to mention, the way they are facing the misery of netizens and media everyday, these 8 kids are getting closer than usual. They have understood that in this cruel industry, they will get crush under feet if they do not stick together and trust each other.

"Okay grumpy man now go downstairs before your joints gets frozen."

Not even a minute passed, Haneul went back to her normal form, her teasing form. She LOVES to tease Yoongi and poor Yoongi can do nothing but to get pissed and next minute they both will be seen laughing.

Yoongi narrows his eyes and looks at her.

"Go drown in some water you tadpole."

He attacks back with the lamest line ever but that lame line was enough to trigger our Haneul. He just called her Tadpole.

"Excuse me you fossil, it's not my fault that you are born in stone age."

"And it's not my fault that you had just got out by hatching a frog egg."

"Hey-"

And suddenly before she could say she starts laughing out loud.

"Not going to lie it was good clapback."

Yoongi tried to keep his face straight but alas he failed and joined Haneul laughing out loud. That's when they heard a yell.

"You both eggheads shut up before I make you regret."

It was Seokjin. His yell was enough to make everyone in the room go silent. They both immediately stopped laughing but giggled softly.

"Okay I'm going down. You also come soon tomorrow we have lots of schedule. And remember before writing anything, we are here to help okay? Never hesitate."

She nods while closing her eyes for split second. Then he goes downstairs leaving Haneul behind. She turns herself back and wraps her hands around herself as the cold breeze started to hit her as well.

하늘

"Hoseok I'm sorry I did mistake."

Namjoon says as they left the stage after performing their songs. They were panting hard. Hoseok put his hand on Namjoon still walking and breathing hard.

"You did good Namjoon-ah it's okay."

He nods as Haneul was walking with support of Taehyung. Her stage anxiety literally scares her and make her exhaust so bad. Her stage presence is really tremendous but off stage after performance she feels like her heart will come out. She never thought she will have stage fear.

"I didn't know you would have stage fear Hani."

Taehyung says while grabbing her shoulder with one hand and one hand free.

"I didn't know too. I think I'm just scared of people judging us. I don't know Taehyung."

"It's okay it's gonna be fine."

He rubs her shoulder with his palm while making his lips in a thin line looking forward. Haneul's eyes were dropping. She started to feel dizzy all of a sudden.

She looked in front at her walking members and she started to see them blurry. That's when she saw Jeongguk tripping on floor. Taehyung allegedly left her and rushed towards Jeongguk and other members as well. At the same time Haneul tripped as her vision started to get more blurry.

"H-hyung look at Hani oh god look at her."

Jimin pointed towards Haneul who is about to close her eyes. Hoseok and Jimin rushed to her and made her sit half and started tapping her cheeks gently. Jimin started rubbing her palms.

"Haneul are you okay? Oh god what is happening?"

That's when she closed her eyes and everything went black. Some staff from the music show came and carried both Maknae and took them to the hospital.

Haneul's point of view

I felt a sudden sting in my eyes as I squeezed them all together stretching my legs and my right hand. I was about to stretch my left hand but then I felt something on it. I opened my eyes and I saw glucose dripping inside me. What happened suddenly?

I tried to remember.

We were walking and I was having conversation with Taehyung. Suddenly I felt dizzy and saw Jeongguk trip, wait Jeongguk?

Realisation hit me as I turned my face to right and saw Jeongguk sleeping on hospital bed beside my bed. I let out a sigh of relief as I saw him.

Then I saw Yoongi hyung coming inside our hospital room with one plastic bag. I believe something is in the bag. He looked at me with widen eyes as I waved my right hand to him.

"Haneul are you okay now?"

"Yeah perfect."

"Wait lemme call the doctor real quick."

He rushed outside as I looked at his figure leaving the room. After couple of minutes a doctor came inside with a nurse and started checking me up. I felt a little weird but it's okay. They then looked at Jeongguk who just groaned.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You okay?"

I hummed in response, happy that he finally woke up. They checked him up too and went out.

"What happened to you Jeongguk?"

I asked him as he was trying to sit. He sighed and looked at me. His face looked tired.

"I'm just feeling weak these days. I know I can't make excuses but I really needed some rest. This helped me though."

As we had conversations, that's when our members rushed in our room so aggressively. Some some parted to him and some parted to me. They started questioning us and I can see they are so worried.

"Guys I'm good ask him if he's okay."

"Yeah I'm good as well."

They all sighed. Hoseok hyung came and hugged me while I put my right hand on his back and caressed it.

"We got so scared that you both collapsed at the same time."

Yeah this was a little bit unexpected but we are okay now. I saw Taehyung and Jimin hyung trying to lighten Jeongguk's mood. He started laughing and it made me laugh too. His smile is beautiful. That's when Seokjin hyung opened the lunch box for each of us.

"Now eat it you both must be hungry right?"

True.

I'm starving. I didn't waste a second and started eating the food and damn it gave me satisfaction of all ages. I saw Yoongi hyung feeding Jeongguk rice. A silly smile crept on my face as I looked at them. That's when I saw a spoonful of rice in front of me. It was Jimin hyung.

"Say ah."

I opened the mouth and took the bite. He took some stew and feed me that as well. As I smiled at him while chewing he gave me his eye smile.

Warm, that's what I felt.

A/n:

The way I'm getting writer blocks and just making fillers. I'm sorry I'll work harder my lovelies ):

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

86.2K 2.9K 24
MinHee is a trainee at BigHit Entertainment. She's the dancer and vocalist of the group. Which consist out of four member and her. Because all of the...
354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
26K 1K 23
BTS, a newly debuted group of 3 rappers and 3 singers suddenly became 7 members when a baby was added to the mix after a tragic event. Seokjin had lo...
3.3K 36 40
You never really get to choose whether good things or bad things happen to you. Though, everything that happens to you, everything you go through, ma...