Kingdom Hearts: Mirrored Hear...

Par Midnight_Lily

Ayame, on a night her home, radiant garden was being swarmed by heartless not only was she saved by the one... Plus

An Innocent Heart
Light Within an Emerged Darkness
A New Found Heart
Oblivion of the Heart
Different Hearts
The Strength With Darkness
One and The Same
A Raptured Wing
A Clear Mind
A Crimson Sunset
A Complex Mind With A Dark Heart
A Deal With A Witch
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 2 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 3 ~
The Tragedy of the Never Would Be King ~ Part 4 ~ -Finale-
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of the Underworld (Interlude)
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 2 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depth of The Underworld ~ Part 3 ~
A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~ Part 4 ~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 1~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 2~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 3~
The Heart of The Jungle ~Part 4~ -finale-
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 1~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 2~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 3~
The Black Heart of a Queen, Tied to The Black Roses ~Part 4~ -Finale-
Mere Child's Play (Interlude)
Mere Child's Play ~Part 1~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 2~
Mere Child's Play ~Part 3 ~ -Finale-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 1-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast -Part 2-
The Purest Beauty of a Forgotten Beast ~Part 3 ~-Finale-
The Truth that ~Lies~ in Oblivion
The Diamond in the Rough
All the Colors of the Heart
Five Keys with One Heart
The Path I Am Proclaimed ~Epilogue~

A Gift from the Gods and The Depths of The Underworld ~Part 5~ -Finale-

424 13 5
Par Midnight_Lily

Today was the day to put Hades' plan through. I was already prepared. I couldn't believe that Hades was having me not only go after Hercules, but Zeus as well. Hercules I could handle, but Zeus I wasn't so sure. So I decided to trust Hades judgment that Zeus would hesitate, and if he did then it would be no problem.

"Hey guys I missed you," I said when I walked into the underdrome talking to the hydra and Cerberus, they both came and greeted me kindly."You guys ready to cause a bit of trouble." they nodded. "But first let's go get our Titan friends ok?" they nodded once more. "Wait out in the lobby while go get them." then they both turned and left to wait for me.

I then went to go get the titans, they were pumped and ready for action. "You guys ready to use Thebes as a playground?" I smiled evilly.

"Freeze!" the icy one said. The tornado one made wind moving sound, they were all too exited.

"Hey!"

They stopped.

"Calm it down, it'll be fun yes, but remember this is all to lure out Zeus and Hercules, and tire out Hercules."

I led them into the lobby where the Hydra and Cerberus were waiting, I walked over to Cerberus and he automatically knew, he put his head down on the ground so I could stand on the back of his neck. I summoned Two Across and twirled it around and rested it on the back of my neck while summoning a large amount of heartless that fit this world.

"Alrigh, let's get going guys, Hades!" I knew he was around here somewhere.

"What do you need doll face?" he said while standing at Cerberus's feet.

"After I bring you Hercules you better be at Olympus twenty minutes from then."

"I'll be there waiting for your signal sweet pea....where's the charity case?"

"...He doesn't want to be involved."

"Well..better get going....you don't need to waste time."

I shook my head and then petted Cerberus, "Come on Cerberus." He started to move as the doors to Thebes opened and the rest followed. I commanded the heartless to go out first to start everything off. As we walked passed the coliseum and into the city, the heartless had already started terrorizing. I gestured for the titans to go and start, and they did immediately, this is something they've been waiting for.

"Go ahead and have some fun Cerberus," I told him while patting one of his heads. He carefully lifted and knocked one of the buildings with his paws. Soon Thebes was on fire and ice, and in shambles. "This will only continue until Hercules shows himself! Hercules, where are you?!"

Then I heard some movement to my right, Hercules had hurried through some doors with that goat thing and his pento by his side. But I noticed Hercules hadn't seen me yet. "What's going on? Who this?"

"Well hi there," I said.

"You? But you're just a little girl."

I jumped down from Cerberus and landed to my feet, "I am seventeen thank you."

"it can't be you that's behind this."

"Technically yes and no, but there's someone that us just dying to see you my dear Hercules."

"Stop this, there's no need for this.

I darted at him quickly and struck and he quickly blocked with his sword, "Sure about that?" I pushed him back as I did a backflip.

"you have one of those weapons like Sora." I twirled two across around and smiled. "I don't understand.."

"it's best not to think too hard about it." I charges towards him again giving him lightning strikes. He blocked the first two but by the time I was done I had knocked him on his back. "You look pretty tired Herc, sure you can hold up?"

"I will keep fighting," he said as he staggered to his feet. I charged and pushed two across into the ground as it created cracks into the ground, I moved it to create cracks Surrounding him, to isolate him on a piece of land by himself. "What is this?"

I took my keyblade and aimed at him and struck him with lighting. While the lighting touched him I could feel his strong and kind heart struggling...I thought I'd make it easier for Hades....I don't know how but with using the darkness while Hercules was being strong I was able to pull, pry, and strip him of his godly power and strength, making him mortal. With that going on I looked up to the sky and noticed the clouds moving and growing dark. Then there was an opening in the clouds revealing a glowing figure, I knew that was Zeus. I had to hurry. I removed the lightning from Hercules as he collapsed weakly on his knees. I used the darkness to trap and surround Hercules, so I could bring him to Hades.

"Guess your not all that your cracked up to be," I said as the darkness floated Hercules towards me.

"W-why are you doing this? You don't belong with Hades, what can he give you?"

I scowled, "What is with all you people telling me where I belong, I do what I like."

"You just don't seem truly cold, you have an edge to you, but are you really so heartless?"

"if I wasn't would I be doing this? Humph, doesn't matter you have a date with Hades my friend."

I ran back towards The Underworld as the darkness carried Hercules behind me. When we reached the lobby of The Underworld, I saw Ashtcher just standing there looking so....alone.

"Ashtcher is that you?!" Hercules said.

"Yeah Herc, it is...Ayame you need to hurry.."

"Wait you know her?" Herc said. "B-but you're a hero, help me please."

"Sorry Herc, I can't, at least not now."

I looked at Ashtchers hurt face and then I looked at Hercules who also looked sad. I continued to walk slowly to the door that led to Hades' lair, and left Ashtcher standing there. When we reached the door where I knew Hades would be, Hercules of course had one more thing to say.

"This can't be you, you're so young...you're smarter than this, you must know that Hades can't be trusted."

"I know that...more than you think..."

"Do you? Do you know he's been lying to Ashtcher...he thinks the souls of his family are here in a box somewhere...but there not, Hades has just been lying to keep him coming back. His family's souls are just gone he can't save them.....I already looked."

"I had a feeling....that does sound like Hades...thanks for the information."

"Then why are you helping him?"

"Because I have to help him in order to help someone else..."

I continued through the doors to see Hades smiling so evilly, "Well Ayame, you've delivered me package so well."

I snapped my fingers to have the darkness release Hercules and drop him to the floor, " I made some adjustments to help...I figured it would please you."

"What's the matter Herc? Why do you look so queasy? What'd you do Ayame?"

"Our dear Hercules is mortal, he no longer has his godly strength, and since I was the one who took it I'm the only one who can give it back."

"splendid, so Herc," Hades said as he lifted a bolder. " Why don't you make yourself at home and sit down!" he flung the bolder at Hercules, which threw him to the wall and the chains that hung on the wall automatically locked around Hercules' wrists.

"Well I gotta get going," I said heading towards the door.

"Say hello to bolt boy for me, I'll be there soon."

"Father?! No!" Hercules yelled.

"You may not want to struggle," Hades chuckled. "The more you do the more those pretty little chains will cut off your circulation, so I suggest you not move yet, so I can keep you alive a little longer."

When I got back outside I looked up to see Zeus throwing lightning bolts at the titans. I used the darkness to creat a cloud under my feet, to lift me in the air and take me to Zeus. When I was across from him while his back was to me throwing his bolts I threw a gust of wind at him to get his attention.

He turned around confused, "Who are you?"

"Nobody and yet somebody, but this will be the last time you throw any bolts." I created air and water and threw it in his direction. He still looked confused. I combined the darkness and fire to yet again create Hellfire and had it surround us.

He looked around frantically, "Why do you seem familiar to me?"

"I've never met you," I said as I jumped off my cloud on to the massive one he was on.

He knew a fight was coming, so he threw one lightning bolt after the other and I blocked them. Hades was right, he was holding back. I felt a faint smile appear on my face. I teleported all around him giving him hard strikes and knocking him to the ground. He had hold of one more lighting bolt and threw it, when it got close enough to me I took hold of it, with all that power in mipy hands, the atmosphere around me got more violent, my hair was everywhere. I lunged back putting all my power in my arm and threw it back at him.

The bolt struck him in the chest and stunned him for a few moments, while he was making movements to get up. Then fireball shot through and hit Zeus, I knew it was Hades. He walked through my fire and smiled.

"Hello bolt boy, how do you like my new friend."

"H-Hades...you....you...." he could barely speak.

"Finish it up Ayame," Hades said as he patted my shoulder. I took a deep breath as I held Two Across in my hands, I let the darkness come out a little, swirls of purple and black moved around me as it expanded. "Whoa! Purple eyes! I moving out the way!"

"That would be smart," I heard there was an echo in my voice, some of the darkness had come out, I let it show it's true colors a little, not completely, but just enough. I slowly moved my arm back that was holding the keyblade. I had all of the elements of fire, earth, ice, water, and wind combine to together and for a sheath over the teeth and head of my keyblade. I could see the fear in Zeus eyes. Since you can't a kill a god I decided to do something else.

I took a firm grasp of my keyblade and threw it at him, it did a straight shot right into his chest. With the combined elements and use of the darkness I had it make Zeus dormant. His mind, body, power, and his heart. A hard, icy, purple black shell had formed around him making him motionless. After the power of darkness had calmed down, and I was back to normal, I walked over and pulled out Two Across.

"Well," Hades clapped. "That was quite the show. As I promised," he tossed me the Olypmus stone. So I had it merge and disappear with my keyblade when I put it away. "You're free to go, and don't worry about the big guy I'll have him locked away nice and tight, you've done your part."

"You still have something else to give me..."

"Oh yes," he said as he made a dark and thorny throne appear and sat I it." What do you want?"

"You're good with finding things out right?"

"That I am sweet pea, that I am..."

"I want you to tellme who the blindfolded boy is?"

"Blindfolded... boy?"

"Yes."

"Well, alright," as he got up a large bowl of mysterious green liquid appeared in front of him. He looked in it and then looked at me. "Is this him?"

I walked over and looked in side and my eyes went wide when I saw the blind boy. "Yes that's him..."

"Ok, well lets see if it can tell us who it is," Hades took a finger and touched it. The liquid started to to boil, then shake and trembled lightly. Then it glowed brightly and blinded us both, making us look away. When the light settled we looked back, the liquid fizzled and then it....went black...

"what?! Who is he? What happened?!"

"Who ever this kid is...for some reason it won't reveal his identity...it had something to do with who he is....well what can you do, not all things are reachable."

"Yeah...well I'm gone."

"Please come back, I'd like to show you my new refurnished home."

As I teleported back to the doors of the underworld I heard a big bang and looked up. Olympus had been lit up with flames and then it calmed down. When I went in the lobby Ashcther was there, waiting. "Time to go now?"

"Yeah, it's time to go....." i said as I created a portal.

"Hades will get what he deserves...wait until I get my family back. I sighed, I didn't know how I was going to tell him that Hades was lying about everything, their souls weren't here, his family really no longer here. They really didn't exist, and their was no way he could get them back. Without anything else to say I walked into the portal as he followed to go back to Castle Oblivion.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

12.9K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
6.8K 223 21
(Book 2) 10 years after a raging battle against Xehanort and Vanitas, Hikari goes on a new adventure with Sora, Donald and Goofy to search for Riku...
3.2K 83 12
(Book 6) After learning of Master Xehanort's impending return, King Mickey, Master Yen Sid and Hikari puts Sora and Riku through the Mark of Mastery...
1.7K 36 32
In this story, we follow the journey of two sisters, Ava and Valerie, who find themselves transported to a mysterious world after a fateful encounter...