my darkness ~ Yelena.b

Door yourdadsmytype

Hannah, the shadow, the mystery, and the cold sarcastic woman who never had a family until the avengers. Yele... Meer

authors hellooo
aesthetic
cold
alone
nice one
black heart
you betrayed me
ursula
mission
wade
my son
ghost
afraid
jealousy, jealousy
authors note
parents evening
who are you?
love hurts
just a dream
editor's note
vanilla
Hela
my dove
Sweet rain
???

drama, drama, drama

2.7K 72 11
Door yourdadsmytype

Hannah pov:

When it come to Sharon it's a very sensitive subject. Well how do I describe it, anytime someone says her name I gag.

The girl was just distasteful and I did not like her, any date i would bring to a party she would make it her best interest to steal them.

We had a mutual hating, she hated me because she thinks I fancy Steve. Gross.

And I just don't like her face.

"Come here come here come here" Steve way slapping my arm.

"I need you to take care of Morgan I need to go meet Sharon to pick out our outifts for tonight, THANK YOU LOVE YOU" Steve kissed me cheek and ran to the elevator.

I looked towards to see a baby sat nibbling a Binky.

"Friday ask Yelena to come downstairs we have an emergency."

A few seconds later the elevator opened.

"Hey what's up" she still looked nervous to be around me.

"We're gonna be parents for the day" she just stopped and looked at the sofa.

"Hannah no"

"We don't have a choice, and I hate kids"

Yelena walked towards Morgan on the sofa and tickled her making her squeel. I felt that weird feeling in my stomach as I watched her cradle Morgan to sleep and put her in the pram.

"Ready to go?" I said walking over to her kissing her softly watching her nerves ease and a bright smile play on her face.

"Let's go" I said as Yelena followed me with the baby to the elevator.

"I don't want you to see what I pick but what colour do you want my dress to be." Yelena smiled at me cradling the baby.

"Blue, dark blue" I said kissing her temple as I walked off

"ILL SEE YOU IN THE FOOD AREA AT 3" I yelled back at her as I made my way to the tux shop.

Walking in I just said.

"Black shirt black blazer black trousers and put some dark blue somewhere." As I was escorted to the VIP area to be fitted.

Yelena pov:

I smiled to myself as I kept Morgan entertained while giving her a fashion show of each dress. She giggled as I tapped her button nose and left to change into my last dress.

I was a beautiful velvety dark blue dress, backless and short with a low flowing deep front. I smiled to myself feeling beautiful as I walked out to Morgan whos eyes went wide and her mouth formed an O shaped. Her little grabby hands reached for me making me smile warmly thinking about Hannah and what she must be doing.

"Do you like this one by any chance little one?" She giggled as I placed her back in her pram and I changed back into my clothes and payed at the counter feeling very happy with my choice. I chose some black strappy heels with it and hung the bags on the handle bars of the pram.

3:27

Shit I'm nearly 30 minute late.
Making a rush around the corner I was faced with Hannah sat in a booth trapped in by 6 women.

My heart tightened at the sight of them tracing there finger on her tattoos and rings.

Walking over to the booth next to them I got Morgan comfortable as I heard Hannah say.

"I have a girlfriend, can u fuck off" making me laugh as I walked over dragging one girl by there hair out the booth.

Slamming my hands on the table grabbing all there attention I watched Hannah smirk at me.

"Move"

They all scattered like exposed bats other than one girl who stood Infront of me sizing me up.

"Or what blondie"

*Snap*

Her knee was now in the opposite direction.

"Got your hot" Hannah tilted my head up to kiss me as we walked over to Morgan.

"We should probably go" she smiled as we looked over to the girl who was screaming on the floor.

"Yeah I think that would be best" I laughed as I put a sleepy Morgan in her pram and lovered the cover to let her sleep.

A hand snaked round my waist as we left the building, I looked up at Hannah watching her smoke her cigarette clinging onto my waist like I was gonna run away.

God I was falling in love with this woman.

Hannah pov:

I was sat in Steve's armchair.

"Is Ursula gonna be there tonight" I groaned throwing my head back as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Hannah come one now shes not that bad"

"Steve the woman tries to have sex with any date i bring as a big fuck you to me"

"Wellllllllll" he started as I just glared at him as he huffed in defeat.

"Fine fine your right but maybe it's gonna be different this time." He said as there was a knock at the door.

"Yes" Sam and Bucky walked in.

"Well hello suwav gentlemen" I laughed looking at the Boys in there suits.

"Wow Hannah you look good and dare I say SMART" Sam gasped making us laugh before Friday announced.

"The guests have arrived"

"Let's go hookers" I smiled as we all made our way for the elevator.

"How was shopping today Hannah" Bucky asked

"Just the usual, Yelena broke someone's knee, pulled out a girls hair, got a free suit and had to take care of a child so dare i say stressful" I smiled as they all looked at me in shock.

"Say what now" Bucky said as the elevator door opened.

We all walked out looking at the croud of people looking back at us.

"Why is everyone looking" Sam whispered in my ear.

"I think it's because we look good" I whispered back as we walked over to different people.

"Thorrrrr" I smiled being pulled into a strong hug by the god.

"Hannahhhh my favourite Midgardian human how are you, have you seen Loki around" he smiled as I looked round the room to see him talking to a young woman.

"Nope but ima gonna go annoy him" I smiled as I heard him laugh as I walked over to Loki.

"Hey love" he saw me and smiled as I pulled him into a big hug

"Loki I missed you, you don't understand that hanging out with these people might be making me a.... Nice person" I whispered the last part earning a chuckle from the god.

"I missed you too, oh by the way this is Jane" he smiled pointing towards the woman.

"Hi you must be Hannah" she smiled reaching her hand out.

"Sorry germaphobe, nice to meet you too" I stared at her hand before turning around walking towards the bar.

"Hey sexy" I smiled at nat as she laughed and made me a drink.

"Wheres Yelena"

"She should be here any minute." She smiled handing me my whiskey.

"Thanks gorg I'm gonna go talk to Tony see u later" I winked at her before walking over to Tony, Steve and Sam.

"Hannah there u are thanks for taking care of Morgan, nothing bad happened did it" he smiled and laughed as I recalled the previous events.

"no.. Nope just a normal day" I smiled as it dropped when Sharon walked over to Steve.

"Omg Ursula when did you crawl out the ocean, I see your smell followed you tho" I said faking smiling at her as Tony, Sam and Steve all spit out there drinks.

"You bi- who's the hottie" she said looking towards the stairs.

"Yelena" Sam smiled looking at me then her making my head turn around.

Holy fuck

I smirked at her as I watched her walk over to the bar.

"I'm gonna go talk to her" Sharon started as I made the small part of the floor she was stood on ice making her fall flat on her face.

"HA" me and Sam laughed high giving eachother as Steve when to her aid.

"No your not" I said stepping over her as I walked to my date.

Snaking my hands round her waist I watched her tense up then spin around ready to punch me.

"Woah woah woah hot stuff it's just me" I smiled as relaxed wrapping he arms round my neck kissing me.

"You look amazing" I smirked full of lust.

"As do you" she smiled taking a sip of her drink.

"Hannah can I speak with you" Steve said just as I was about to warn her of Sharon.

"Erm sure" I said kissing her one last time before walking off with Steve.

"Romania, 1 week, you, me, Clint, peitro, Wanda we have to investigate a hydra base in 2 days." He said looking towards the party as I nodded as walked back inside.

"Oh hell no" I muttered as I looked over to see Sharon tucking a piece of hair behind yelenas ear.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

529 19 5
After settling all the pressing issues in New York, Clint returns to his family for Christmas. Despite the invitation to join, Kate stays behind to c...
154K 5.2K 39
Natasha Romanoff has been trying to find her sister with the help of Y/N after receiving a package from her last month. Once they finally stumble int...
4.8K 72 14
Y/n was born in a small family. As in small I mean only herself, father and mother... but her dad left her mom for what... they don't even know. Y/n...
13.6K 397 22
What happens when Yelena Belova returns to a world void of her older sister: Natasha Romanoff? When she decides that her sister's best friend is the...