late night text || aaronhotch...

Par JayBlack-

Aaron Hotchner is not only your unit chief, but one of your best friends. After a case you decided to text hi... Plus

Late night text
How it started
A day off
Worried
Missing people
Coffee
Apologies
Declined
Date night
Adorable
Early morning
Jealousy
Unsub
The aftermath
Nightmare
Changes
Pasta night
Postponed
A well needed talk
Movie night and shower thoughts
Relax
Depends
Another case
Some needed rest
School trip
interrogation 1
Inappropriate
I knew it
Interrogation 2
Promise?
It's Spencer.
Strauss
Babe
Listen here
My good girl.
It is a big deal
Chopsticks
I'm sure you'll find a way, Hotchner
I love you
We are going home now
Not your fault
Don't push it too far
Girls night.
Truth or Dare
Keep quiet
Anger and dominance

Get off my crime scene

1.4K 31 16
Par JayBlack-

A/N: I'm taking that episode as a reference. So not everything will line up with it.

The next morning was kind of hectic. You overslept and rushed to the jet as fast as you could. Running up the stairs you almost bumbed into Spence, who was carrying two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Whoa easy there. What's with all that running?" Spence asked you with an amused look on his face.

"Ugh. Don't even get me started. I overslept, then I had the slowest driver in this world infront of me, I took a wrong turn because he was getting on my nerves and then I didn't find a parking spot." You threw your stuff onto a seat and let youself fall down on another one.

Spencer sat down infront of you, placing one cup on your side of the table. "Then I guess you'll need this." You silently thanked him and took a sip.

It was actually a bit too sweet for you but you knew he would be sad if you said that you doesn't like it.

"So, about the case." he started the conversation. "I actually did some research and it turns out that this 'Separatanian Sect' is a self-sustaining community, currently lead by Benjamin Cyrus. They make their own food by farming and they teach their children themselfs. The leader, Benjamin, currently brought religion into the sect."

He talked very fast and gestured wildly with his hands. You always thought it was cute, how dedicated he is, when he is stating his facts.

"Ok. So let me get this straight. The leader is a religious man and he build up, like a whole empire, where everyone looks up to him. He is their leader and mentor. Why would they turn against him, all of a sudden?" you thought out loud.

"I think that is what we have to find out." he answered you. "Do you know something about that local child interwiev expert?" Spence just shrugged with his shoulders. "Just her name. Nancy Lunde." You took another sip out of you cup and nodded. You leaned back and looked out of the window. Sometime later you arrived in Colorado.

You met Nancy and introduced yourself to her. She told you to get into the car and that she would give you any information you'll need on the way.

You arrived at the ranch and you could already see the leader coming up to you. He was kind of tall, had dark hair and a beard. His walk showed pure arrogance and self-assurance.

You stepped out of the car and the three of you walked up to him. "Mr. Cyrus?" You politely asked him. "Of course and you guys are?" he scanned everyone of you from head to toe.

"My name is y/n y/l/n, this is Nancy Lunde and this is Spencer Reid. We're all local child interview experts and would like to talk to some of your childrens." You put on your nicest voice and behaviour so he wouldn't notice anything.

"Child interview exprets, huh? Weird name, but anyways. Of course can you talk to some children. I'll set everything up in the one of the classrooms." he walked up there first and all of you already had a strange feeling about this man.

You arrived in the classroom and the kid, that made the call entered the room with her mother. Her name is Jessica Evanson and her mothers name was Kathy. Jessica sat down infront of you. She seemed calm and settled. In some kind of way too settled.

"Jessica. We have been informed that Benjamin, is abusing the children in this community. What do you know or what do you think of that accusation. " Nancy asked her.

The way she reacted to this, was way more than a suprise. She couldn't believe that you would even think of that and was furious that you were saying that she made the call.

"What do you mean by that Jessica? The caller said your name?!" You asked her. She straight up looked at you and and began to laugh.

"Why would I say something like that about the man that I love? Why would I say something like that about my husband?!" The three of you just looked at each other with pure shock written over your faces.

"You- Your Husband? Did I hear that correctly?" You asked her. She nodded proudly. "But your only fourteen. That means that you need parental consent." Reid said and all of you looked at the mother who was visibly embarressed and fighting with guilt.

Suddenly a loud noise came from outside. It sounded like a gunshut and a group of men from the sect ran into the classroom you were in, screaming "We're under attack! Move into the tunnels quick."

Everything happened so fast and you held onto Reids arm so you wouldn't loose him in all that chaos. Benjamin walked up to the three of you.

"Did you bring them here? Did you plan all of this ?!" he literally screamed. "What? No. We don't even know what is going on? Could somebody tell us what's happening?" Nancy asked.

"We're getting attacked by the police. I swear to god if this is your fault!" he said while loading his gun and giving out some to the others.

"Hey what are you doing? You are not going to fight them back right?" you walked behind him. "They started this. I am just going to protect my family here. they came onto my property and I will defend it and the people living on here!" Cyrus spat back to you. With that he dissapeared with some of the men from the sect.

"Let me talk to him. I can help." Nancy said but you and Reid told her not to go. "I'll talk to him." She ran through the crowd and with that she dissapeared.

"Spencer what the fuck is going on here?!" You turned to him but he just shrugged his shoulders. All you could hear were crying children, frantically talking people and gunshots. A whole lot of gunshots.

After a while Cyrus came back, but without Nancy. The gunshots went silent by now and the women and children where brought back up again.

"Where is Nancy?" you asked Cyrus. "I told her to go back, but she didn't listened. It's too late for her now. You guys are going to stay down here for now until I figured out what this has to mean."

You only looked at Spencer but you knew, that he also knew, that you guys are fucked.

POV Hotch

"Hotch! Hotch come here! Quick!" I heard Morgan scream. I quickly stood up from my desk and walked into the bullpen. Morgan pointed to the TV, where the news had been on. It showed the exact location where Reid and y/n had been. There was a raid from the police and it ended in some kind of gunfire.

They said that some child interviev experts where there at the time of the raid and they are now being held hostage by the leader of the cult, Benjamin Cyrus.

"Oh god, please tell me this isn't where Reid and y/n are right now?!" Penelope asked shocked. The whole team turned around to me, expecting an order.

"I'll inform Strauss. Get your stuff we're gonna head out. This is our case now." I called Erin and informed her about the situation.

I practically ran back into my office grabbing my phone. "Hotchner what is it I actually don't have time rig-"

"My team is going to Colorado. The ranch you sent Dr. Reid and y/l/n into was raided by the state police. They're being held hostage so this is our case now."

Silence. "Erin?!" While I was waiting for her response I already grabbed my go bag and went to the SUVs.

"I didn't know anything about that. Get our agents back Aaron." She finally said and I swear to God. If anything happens to them...

I arrived in the jet and immediately jumped into the file of Cyrus. I didn't noticed that everyone came in too. I was just thinking about her. That she is not safe and I'm not there to help her yet.

"Hey Aaron. Are you alright?" Rossi sat down next to me.

"What do you think? The youngest ones from our team are held hostage by a possible sociopath." I tried to sink further into the files.

"Yeah thats right. But they're not only the youngest but you know damn well that Reid is the smartest person, I think, the FBI has ever seen. And y/n? You know that she is good in talking, she is tough and together they're fine, Aaron." David tried to calm me down.

I know that he is right with that, but something tells me, that this situation is going to be a walk on a thin line to get them out of there.

Soon we were arriving at the Liberty Ranch and the first thing that caught my eye was the yelling Attorney General, Jim Wells. He was not so happy about the FBI taking over.

"I'm the Attorney General of this state. I demand to know why I wasn't told that the FBI was sending undercover agents into the Sepatarian ranch. How am I supposed to get this cleared?" He is already getting on my nerves.

His little assistant told him something, wich I was unable to understand, but it made Wells even angrier. "What do you mean not my case?! Of course it's my case I am not going to get away from here! I demand to now what is going on?!"

"The only thing that you're in a position to demand is a lawyer." I walked straight up to him and looked him right in the face. His look turned into a confused and shocked one. You could see that he was kind of overwhelmed by this situation.

"Who the hell are you?" he scanned my face but I didn't stepped back.

"I'm Aaron Hotchner, Unit Chief. I'm the guy who's gonna tell the Attorney General of the United States whether to charge you with obstructing a federal investigation or negligent homicide." I screamed right in his face.

I could feel the stares of the team in my back but I didn't care. All I wanted was to get them back. To get y/n back.

"You can't talk to me like that." Wells growled into my face. "Get off my crime scene." I told him and he finally left.

"Aaron we have a Problem." David came up to me. "What is it?" David pulled me a bit to the side. "The media found out that the FBI had an undercover mission, but they're assuming it's just one agent. I guess Cyrus won't be amused to hear that."

"Fuck. Okay get the team gathered, we have to set everything up. Thermal camera, the listening devices and the telefone to reach Cyrus." Rossi already went to leave but I still had one job for him.

"David, wait. Please." he turned back to me with a questioning look on his face. "David I want you to be the lead negotiator."

"What? No, I could recommend you some of the best one I taught, though." I knew that he was going to reject this request, but he is the only one I trust enough to do that.

"Why go to the students when I have the teacher?" he shook his head and searched for the right words. "Because the teacher is emotionally involved. So is the agent in command!"

I knew that his objections were valid, but this would be the best for this case. The best for Reid and y/n.

"I know I am. This is a unique situation. We have two agents who could affect the outcome, on the inside." Trying everything to get him do that is, till now the hardest task.

"True, but I can't be objective, I know them too well!" he got more and more upset that I'm demanding this from him.

"And you think that I am not in the same situation as you? This outcome depends as much on our ability to predict the moves of Reid and y/n, as Cyrus. That's why you're the best man for the job!"

"Assuming that Reid and y/l/n are still in a condition to make moves!" he stared right back at me lowering his voice a bit. He knew how difficult this is going to be.

"I know how bad this is, that's why I want you doing the talking." I pratically begged him. "Alright, Aaron. But just because you asked me. Let's get our little ones back."

Your POV

Some time passed after Cyrus left Reid and you. Since some of the members wouldn't leave you alone you weren't able to figure out what the hell was happening right now.

You were the only ones left in the tunnel, when Cyrus suddenly stormed back to you, loading his gun while he did. "Wich one of you is it?!" he stormed to you switching the gun between you and Reid.

"What are you talking about?" you asked him carefully. "Oh, don't act stupid. One of you is a damn FBI Agent. So wich one?!"

According to the look on his face he got angrier with every second. Spence and you both looked at each other, not knowing what to say. Suddenly Benjamin shot the ground between the both of you.

"I ask you one more time. Who is the fucking traitor?!" he gave us some seconds but both, Reid and you were still unable to react.

You didn't know what drove into you, but when Cyrus placed his gun, directly at Reids head your brain seemed to black out.

"It's me!" you suddenly shouted. Reid just stared at you and Cyrus immediatley pulled you up dragging you into another room.

"I really hoped that I didn't had to do this!" he shouted while he pushed you onto the ground. He pulled you up by your hair and punshed you right in the face.

He was talking to you while he did that but you were unable to understand him due to the ringing in your ears. Laying on the ground he kicked you and you tried not to scream.

Assuming, that if Cyrus knew that you're from the FBI, that it would mean that your team would be here too and that they would hear you,so everything you got out was "I can take it."

You wanted to make sure that they don't make any mistakes by rushing in just to save you. It seemed like that made Cyrus even madder. He picked you up again and literally threw you into a mirror.

Your arms are now covered with cuts and blood and you had a hard time keeping it together.

Still, after every hit that followed you said "I can take it." Cyrus on the other hand seemed to have enough of you for now. He gave you one last hit and you finally fell to the ground and out of conciousness.

You woke up by the feeling of some coolness on your forehead. You opened your eyes and to your surprise Jessicas mother was sitting infront of you.

"I am so sorry." She said. Squeezing your eyes shut again you tried to sit. "Oh, hey slow." she said. Just when you got kind of comfortable some member came to get you. They lead you down into the chapel and you were glad that one of the first persons you saw was Spencer.They placed you next to him and left into Benjamins direction.

Reid wanted to say something about your condition, but you blew it off. Looking around you saw a lot of scared faces and their leader at the front. Suddenly a knock appeared on the door and you heard Rossi.

He came in and brought a box with him. He gave it to them and tried to convince Cyrus to at least let the women and children leave. Unsuccesfully.

He carefully looked around till he spotted the both of you. For someone who didn't know him as well as you, you would say his expression didn't change. But it did. Shocked, hurt and then back to normal.

The second Rossi left the building again Cyrus told everyone to sit down and gave all of his followers some wine. He forced them, even the children, to drink it and afterwards he submitted that this wine was poisoned.

"Mothers... fathers... children, though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we fear no evil, for thou art with us." he said with pride.

You watched as everyone started to either panic or started to cry. What you also noticed is that the lead members wrote down the names of the ones that were crying.

"He tries to spread the wheat from the chaff here." You whispered to Spencer. "Yes. I don't think he is really doing this mass-suicide." You agreed and went silent again. Benjamin told everyone to be quiet.

"Be still. There was no poison." You could see how relieved everone was, but he wasn't finished. "Instead, a test of faith. Because your adversary, the devil, waltzes about as a roaring lion, choosing whom he may devour. Watch each other for signs of weakness. You are your brother's keeper." he continued to kind of pray to his followers.

After that he send everyone back and you were brought back to the little room you woke up in, upstairs. You were tied up to the bed again and after a while of pulling at those ties, you got tired.

POV Hotch

When Rossi came back he didn't looked that pleased with himself. I instantly gave him some headphones so that he could listen to what Cyrus has to say at the moment.

Have you seen them?" I asked. Slight nodding on his side. "David? What's going on in there?"

"She is not looking too good." I stared at him trying to get the rage that is going inside of me under control. I really wanted to get it all out, but I had to keep it since everyone expected rational orders from me.

From what we could hear, he was planning a mass-suicide, but something seemed off. Judging the look on Rossi's face, he must have been thinking the same.

"This doesn't fit. I looked him in the eye. He was calm, lucid." He looked at me expecting a descision. The state police was also waiting to get in.

"David he is doing a mass-suicide and we don't know if he gave some of that to Reid and y/l/n too." Walking up and down I really didn't know what to do.

If we get in too early theres a chance that everyone dies, but if we're getting in too late ... "We don't now if he's really doing that." Rossi said looking at everyone.

"But he just said it!" Morgan stepped in. "I think we should go in." I looked at Morgan and he went to tell the state police to move.

Suddenly we could hear Cyrus again admitting that there was no poison. "MORGAN! Stop!" I screamed and he instantly came back with a questioning look on his face. "There's no poison."

I looked back up too Rossi and earned an 'I told you' kinda look. After that it was quiet for some time. We coulnd't hear Reid or y/n, even Cyrus was quiet.

"Aaron. What do you think? What will he do next?" David sat down infront of me.

"I don't know. That's the thing. I should know. I should be able to profile him but I have no idea how this will turn out any good."

"We'll get them out of there Aaron." David tried to calm me down. "They're both clever enough to not fuck this up. We just have to wait for the perfect moment and if they know something, they will find a way to let us now. I'm sure."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.6K 74 6
fem!reader x hotch. you're consulting on a case with reid when he introduces you to his boss, aka, your high school best friend and the love of your...
437K 10.8K 35
"Dating? Do you mean dating us both at the same time?" "I mean, it isn't the worst idea..." In which y/n is faced with a choice she's not quite ready...
123K 2.3K 29
Hotch x Reader You joined the BAU at a fairly young age, little did you know it would not only become your life but your family. When Jason left you...
393K 6.4K 51
Who knew someone who made you so mad could make you feel so good. You never imagined you would fall in love with him, and you never thought you could...