๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ ๐šœ๐š’๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›...

Par Chimmy_Zean

๐™ด๐š•๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šก ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ!(๐™พ๐™ฒ?) [๐™ธ ๐šŠ๐š– ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šž๐šข๐šœ] ๐™ธ ๐š†๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š–... Plus

๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ž
๐ˆ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค- ๐†๐จ๐ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ ๐‰๐„๐‘๐‘๐˜๐˜!
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค!
๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐Š๐š๐ฒ๐๐ž๐ง
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
๐Š๐ฅ๐ž๐ข๐ง ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐–๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก!
๐Š๐…๐‚'๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ญ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฉ๐š!
๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐„๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž
๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ
๐‹๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ฒ
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐ก๐š๐ง๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐
๐”๐ง๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐„๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐€ ๐Š๐ง๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž >:๐ƒ
๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐’๐๐„๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐‹๐„๐™ ๐†๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž๐Ž
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐จ ๐‚๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ '๐†๐จ๐'
๐”๐ง๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ž๐ฌ & ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ
๐‚๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐’๐ฎ๐ง
๐„๐ฑ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ค๐š๐ ๐ž ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ
๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐€ ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?
๐€๐ง ๐„๐ง๐

๐’๐ฎ๐ง-๐Š๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐

2.8K 153 76
Par Chimmy_Zean

        SFX: Click!       

     Sounds of camera's shutter faintly screech as it continue producing a high quality picture just how it meant to be. "Hmmm..." The young man hummed, looking at the camera's screen seeing its result. 

 "Heh, Not bad" The youngster sneer, satisfied with the result by how he had positioned to take the picture and colour qualities inside.

    Earlier Seojun had took few minutes of rest, that means he had settle himself inside the dorm setting out his clothes, electronics, shoes, snacks and more that he brought for essential purposes. 

  After taking an hour settling in, Seojun decided to look around the new campus with a camera in hand that he will included in his documentary. They say pictures always makes things more interesting and imaginative for descriptions or such.

    Seojun had remember his password for the dorm he's in, there is a key card provided but he rather not take it because of the pocket of his trousers already occupied with his phone and the other one is where his wallet reside. 

 Other then that the current weather are windy for summer, waves of clouds covering the scorching sun above them.

     "Mmm...Where should I go...Oh right, the gym!" A bulb appear above Seojun's head as he remember a place where most of the event took place, hurriedly find a way inside the building as he was standing outside the academy building taking picture of its extravagant exterior he found mesmerising.

    Not long after Seojun arrived inside one of the gym the campus provided, from what Seojun remember most of the gym looked the same and so he just needed a few shots from different perspective. Luckily for Seojun there weren't many people he encounter nor association's representative and its instructors.

    Seojun quickly took some shots before checking it at the corner of the gym's room, making sure it is properly taken with no flaw that showed the gym interior well. 

  And yes there wasn't anything lacking inside the picture he took which made Seojun grin, a grin that look so devilish you would mistake him for a sadist if possible.

   "Oh, its you..." Seojun, the bluenette blink at the sudden voice entering his hearing senses, turning around meeting a familiar face.

  "Ah.....Hey there Sucheon!" He greeted cheerfully, stepping down from the bench he was standing at, approaching the shorter male carefully.

   "Hey! Were you looking around the campus Sucheon?" He question as the other looked away, before answering shortly

  "Thats a way to put It I guess.." Seojun bore his eyes onto the shorter observing his attire that completely different then when he met at the yacht, Sucheon currently wearing White loose t-shirt, companied with black short trunks and white sneakers. Later he continue his words.

  "Then~ if you dont have anything to do, would you like to go together? I haven't see most of the campus heheh" Seojun suggested scratching his cheek, guessing Sucheon would probably turn him down harshly due to his personality being arrogant.

"Sure,,,"

.........H u h?

  "Excuse me?" Seojun who's eyes grew wide, mouth hanging wide in shock, disbelief hearing what the younger had announce covering his mouth with one hand. "What? You deaf already?"

   "A-ah no its not like that-, I just ...wasn't expecting you to agree" Seojun explained trying to clear the situation waving his free hand in the air dismissing Sucheon's remark as the other scoffed, walking away towards an exit.

   Seojun who's still believe it was a lie stood still watching Sucheon's retreating back, before he stopped midway turning around facing the older with a scowl. "Move it or I'm going to leave you here" Sucheon gave his elder a fierce glare snapping him out of trance.

 "I'm coming! Sorryyy!" Seojun whined, awkwardly scratching his hair, jogging towards Sucheon who continue walking with him following behind. "So, what places did you visit? Did you perhaps already explore most of the campus?"

"No, I was from the cafeteria" Seojun pouted as he reminded of Giwook Jang. Sucheon were answering his question with short and on point answers like how Giwook does earlier.

  Seojun had expected the younger beside him will spout those fancy insults but surprisingly he doesnt do much.

   "Then, can you take me there? Since you've been there you should probably know where it is yes?" Seojun suggested wanting to see more of the campus insides, and even got himself one of Eleceed's character as his guide!

  "Mmm" Sucheon turn abruptly to his side going the other way, resulting Seojun to flinch a little at his tameness attitude, But appreciated it nonetheless. 

  "Heyyy~ wait up!" Seojun has his own lazy mood wanting to walk slow but Sucheon on the other hand increase his speed turning his head to the side where his eyes met Seojun's grey orbs.

   "Walk faster then you bastard, if you don't like it then leave." He firmly stated turning his head to his front with a scoff leaving Seojun to catch up despite having long legs that goes to waste. "Yah~ ,Slowerr pleaseee?"

   Meanwhile Seojun giggled to himself soon catching up with Sucheon with the help of his long legs charms, Seojun shoved one of his hand inside the trousers pocket while the other one holding onto the canon DSLR camera. 

 "oh by the way! Wheres the other of you're friends?" Seojun mentioned as he remember two of the Baekdu's representative. He have seen them always going around together whilst reading the webtoon.

    "Oh...I don't know..." Sucheon on the other hand, eyes looking to the other side of the wall, feeling few sweat dropped when his friends who got mentioned by the elder.

  Thankfully for him Seojun didn't notice this who kept looking at the camera taking a few shots here and there he found suitable.

   "Is that so? I thought you would have known..." In Sucheon perspective Seojun may had seemed disappointed as he took another picture to his left where lines of window acts as a wall with beautiful sea scenery. And for whatever reason he felt a sudden throb.

Slight feelings of bitterness arose inside him having a sudden urge to grabbed onto his friends shirt kicking their ass as he do so and have Seojun all to himself......Y e ah. Weird I know. 

 What the hell did I just think- Sucheon who realise what he had done shiver in fear as he pales in not knowing why he did that. 

"Sucheon you alright there?" The older notice Sucheon sudden change as he ask with clear worried tone linger in his voice. 

 "Mm i'm fine" Sucheon slapped Seojun's hand who landed on his shoulder trying to check on him which made the older male frown but lets it go either way.

   Not long after the both arrive at the cafeteria as Seojun beamed quickly turning on his camera taking few shots in different places, taking a few pictures of the desserts presented there as Sucheon on the other side sigh un-amused by Seojun's action.

   I mean, how could this man infront of him that looked so soft and naive could acted so horrifying and mature back at the yacht. 

  And now he looked defenceless. But Sucheon himself knew this guy in front of him are no joke even if he looked harmless despite having a muscular yet lean build type of body. Is this what they call a man-child?.

     Sucheon stood crossing his arms, letting out a breath as his eyes traveled onto the older male observing him from afar who's having fun taking photographs. 

 The tight fitting turtleneck definitely hugged Seojun's body showing evidences of muscles specially at the top area where his chest puffed out, the slim fit trousers held tight onto Seojun's lower body part showing his curvy body and thick thighs as results from workout.

  With a belt that tightly strapped onto Seojun's waist. Only serve to show how small his waist are compared to the broad muscular shoulder. Sucheon has decided to come into conclusion, that this clothings Seojun wore are all clingy.   

    You could Cleary tell that Seojun worked a lot to get in this shape of body, he had broad shoulder yet small waist and thighs that could suffocate you. A dorrito shaped body! As the author had mention, Seojun's body type are 'reminiscent of an inverted triangle'.

  Many people noting how he has a muscular upper body, thick thighs, and strong calves, yet still has a tiny waist. Let's not forget that he has legs that just go on and on and on! Sucheon himself were in awe wanting Seojun's body type to be his as it definitely is a strong structure.

   "Sucheon I'm done here, shall we move on to the next place?" Seojun grin walking stopping two feet away from Sucheon who snapped out of his daze realising his presence. "Ye-"

"Hey Sucheon! There you are I was looking for you- oh! Good afternoon Seojun-nim"

   That sudden voice belongs to Inyong ka, representative of Baekdu, and beside him are Hyeonga park. They approach both Seojun and Sucheon who frowns at there arrival feeling displeased they have to be here interrupting their time. 

  "Oh you guys! I was wondering why you weren't together with Sucheon earlier hahah!"

   He light heartly laugh covering his mouth with a fisted hand, "We were inside our dorm and Mr. Siyeong wanted us to call for Sucheon" Seojun gave and 'o' as a reply nodding his head along while looking over to Sucheon who's already staring at the male.

   "Well, guess this is where we will parted, you should go, You're instructor looking for you" Seojun patted the younger shoulder a few times before drawing back his hand lightly shoving them inside his pocket. 

  "Well then excuse us Seojun-nim!" Hyeonga chirped as she busted Inyong's arm with hers singling  the other to take Sucheon which he did.

 "We'll see you around Seojun-nim, we will take our leave first" Seojun in return nodded his head in acknowledgement giving them a smile as they walked away, Before they did Sucheon glance at the older looking straight into his grey eyes before walking away without a word.

"Haah....guess its just me now again"

 [A/N: Sucheon hits so different with the weekend x stranger song Like yall- I found an edit of him with that song and I can't stop watching it-]

     Seojun walked around mindlessly getting himself lost around at the ginormous academy, it was quite an entertainment for the blue haired man as he has no worries finding himself a way out if he truly couldn't find himself a way back.

   It has been around an hour or two since Sucheon left for Seojun to explore of the awaken Academy by himself. So far everything went well he even found a pool! And of course, it is quite large if you see them in person.

  Either way it is quite strange on how there isn't anyone he bumped into while exploring, the campus itself pretty much felt empty. He was expecting there should be at least one or two student he'll encounter or staffs at least , but theres wasn't any.

   Did we arrive to early? No...pretty sure someone other then Baekdu came before us, earlier there should be another association that arrive.

  Seojun thought after analysing the situation quickly, remembering Seongik receive a call about another association arrived. 

  While walking Seojun found himself a gazebo to sat on, his current location are outside the campus back at the park, beside him were some sort of bridge for helicopter to land, it can be easily tell from the big 'H' and a circle surround that particular alphabet. 

  With large red triangles surrounding the bridge, where Jiwoo and Seongik Han explains Mentor-apprentice relationship.

   Seojun puffed out a breath, opening his camera screen to look at the pictures he took making sure he's satisfied with everything. While doing so Seojun notice a faint energy coming from behind him but he felt it isn't too threatening for him to be worried.

  He trained hard and receive compliments, along with approving words from other Awakened ones along his years of living. No doubt he could win a match easily depending on who would be his opponent. Battle strategy and techniques are all essential when it came to battles!

  The energy of course, could be counted as strong, he felt the same when he met with Jisuk and so the unknown awaken who approaching Seojun may have connections with so Called 'Four rookies' in Korea.

    "Excuse me" Seojun wasn't expecting the other to greet him since he thought the other would just pass by, the voice were low yet pleasant to hear.

  It gave off a smooth tone of voice despite it being low voiced. Seojun whipped his head to his side, locking an eye contact with an unknown presence yet familiar.

    "Hmm?" Seojun raised one of his eye brows creating a charming devilish sexy appearance, matching well with his stone faced expression.

  "Who might you be? I haven't seen you around, my apologies if this sounds offensive" The male questioned not yet introducing himself.

   Seojun puff out a breath getting up from his seat standing three feet away from the other as he was approaching from behind. "The names In Seojun, boy" Seojun smiled recognising the owner of the newly voice he heard. 

  Moment of silence suddenly fell ontop of both male who stood still facing with each other, Seojun guessed the other were taking his time to observe him in which Seojun did the same.

  The man in front of him wore white t-shirt that hog the man's body showing clear muscles, accompanied with blue jumpsuit, he wore the jumpsuit only half of the part which is the pants, as for the top of the jumpsuit are tied around the male's waist.

    Ohoh? I thought they'll be wearing the campus uniform...Guess you could wear anything you want before the orientation day huh....

    "And who might you be?" Seojun decided to ask first tilting his head to the side, finishing scanning the other male that seemed younger then him, "Gangseok choi, from Baekho" 

   "Ohh~! You're one of them huh? Pleasure to meet you" Seojun grin approaching the other closer as he lend out his hand for a handshake. 

 Which Gangseok took it and gave a firm grip resulting Seojun to return the favour that made Gangseok startled in surprise, Seojun aint no weak man.

   In old/previous life of Seojun's memories he remember an article where Gangseok Choi is considered to be one of the strongest awakeners of his age group.

  On par with Subin Lee, Sucheon Kang , and Jisuk Yoo. Now he can tell why, Gangseok is indeed strong. Maybe even stronger then Seojun's expectations.

    Gangseok has salmon pink crew cut hair with each side being brown. He has salmon pink eyebrows and eyelashes, and warm olive skin that has been scarred near his left eye as well as on his left eyebrow and two more scars below his cheeks that stretches along his neck. He has black eyes.  

  "Oh, By the way, are you perhaps looking around?"  The elder asked, wanting to know its surrounding better.

   "I'm familiar with few parts of the campus, Me and the other crews arrived earlier then other organisation" Gangseok who were tensed felt himself relax at Seojun's friendly attitude, recognizing his presence as no threat despite the rumours he heard.

  "Well then, could you perhaps show me around? I had just arrived today" Seojun asked as he smiled widely with his eyes turned into an Upside down smiled shaped. Gangseok in the other hand gave it a brief thought but soon agrees as he doesn't have anything to do just yet.

  "Of course I could, is there any specific place you wanted to go?"  Gangseok breathed out, shoving his hands onto the jumpsuit pockets leaning on one of his leg "Mmm, how about the east area? I haven't been there" 

    "Sure lets go, i'll show you some places there" He nonchalantly spoke walking towards where the bridge is as Seojun followed suit. 

 When both males walking on the Bridge Seojun took notice theres actually koi fishes swimming around below the bridge where there is pools specifically designed for these fishes, even though it is large enough for swimming too.

  Nevertheless they continue to chat along the way, creating a bond between both male with Seojun mostly talking in the first few minutes. He has always been chatty when it comes to meeting new people.

   "Are you here as a student if I may ask?"   Seojun snickers covering his mouth his palm before answering finding it amusing someone mistook him for the same age as them or even younger. "I'm afraid not, I'm just here to document, we are granted access inside the academy you see"

   "Ohh, I see....My apologies for that misunderstanding of mine".

"It is alright, if anything else I would call that curiosity of a cat!"

 Seojun giggled shaking his head at the other nonchalantly remark. When he felt at ease from all the laughing, Seojun placed his hand onto his mouth covering the fact he laughed. 

 His previous closed eyes gently opens, immediately locking gaze with Gangseok's deep black eyes that will shone with enough light reflecting its rays.

   At that very moment time felt going slow by itself, wind breezes crashes down to earth followed by dried leaves that flows swirling along with the wind, rustling sounds created by the trees were clearly heard by both males. 

  That particular time are shining down on Seojun, and He himself. Sweet gentle scent enters the pinkie's nostrils, a remnant of those sugary candies perfumes he smelled before.

  The scent houses gourmand accords of raspberry, oranges, and marshmallow that will provide passion and confidence as they stride. It's also joined with tuberose and sandalwood for a lavish and mature touch.

  A whiff will take anyone to a daydream of warm vanilla, fluffy marshmallows, and luscious berries. Gangseok is confident anyone would definitely turn heads because of the flirty trail it will leave behind.

     Soft ash blue hair sway along the direction of the wind hits to its side, the sky itself seemingly on the young man's side helping him shine brightly under the sun-kissed hours.

  The sky tinted of golden orange with slights soft pink and purple faintly accompanied the golden sky creating a mesmerising scenery no one could ignore such beauty.

   And how could anyone prevent themselves from looking at Seojun? The man itself look dazzling under the golden sky with such alluring charm that could easily sway you away without batting an eye. The Young man is truly beautiful without a doubt. 

    Gangseok himself felt bewitched from Seojun's beauty with his mouth slightly parted, nonetheless time for both male felt were longer then expected, but in reality it is only a few second pass, as Seojun removed his hand grinning ever so sweetly approaching the other who eyes wider then normal.

   "Hey, you're going to eat me if you keep looking at me like that!" Seojun patted the younger shoulder grinning jokingly, turning the male around since he was facing Seojun sideways earlier, slipping his arms onto the younger shoulder dragging both to walk forward.

    "I apologise- I spaced out a bit" He mutter gaining his consciousness felling embarrassed "Nah its okay kid, it happens to me too" 

   They continue to walk together with Seojun still dragging Gangseok who's awkwardly and stiffly showing directions along the way.

[A/N: Seojun's expression is somewhat like this from what I imagined when he cover his mouth, the sketch isn't mine, I found it while looking at clothes oop-]

Edited: 6-May-2022

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

47.5K 1.4K 24
๏พŸ+*:;;:* *:;;:*+๏พŸ ๐™†๐™–๐™ฎ๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ญ ๐™! ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง [โœฏ] 50 reads [โœฏ] 100 reads [โœฏ] 150 reads [โœฏ] 250 reads [โœฏ] 300 reads [โœฏ] 400 reads [โœฏ]...
56.7K 2.1K 16
Word Count: 44.3k+ Min Seok had a bittersweet past that he intended to move away from, to finally live his own life. Though he was in his last year o...
562 28 12
We all read and admire Jiwoo's adventure entering the awakened world with his mentor Kayden. But what if it weren't just those two? What if Jiwoo had...
64.4K 3.3K 59
What happens if Cale Henituse replaces Jiwoo? Trash of the Count's Family x Eleceed [BxB] Ships: Cale x Choi Han Cale x Alberu Cale x Kayden Cale x...