Toge Inumaki x reader: A Tr...

Da CorinaPalomera

You are a new powerful student at the Jujutsu school, when a White haired Violet eyed boy finds an interest i... Altro

Author's Notes
New Student
Rest
First Day
Core Training
Getting Closer
Fight Day
A Little Something
Sister Bond
Tensions
Fight or Flight. No, Fight or Fight
Sister Bond 2
Aftermath
Mental
Spiraling
Too Hot
Lover's Bond
New Leader
I'm Trying
Side Mission
Years Pass By...
Goodbye
True Fate
Let Me Feel You
The Sunset

New Beginning

1.4K 38 73
Da CorinaPalomera

Your curiosity peaked as Toge didn't reveal who was at the door. He stood there with something in his hand and all you could hear was mumbles from the other person. You started to get up off the couch and Toge looked back at you motioning you to wait so you sat back down at the edge of the couch.

You debated on trying to mind read Toge and whoever was at the door but you decided to just trust Toge and let it be, you knew you were just being nosy.

After a few minutes, Toge closes the door and sits back down next to you like nothing happened.

You look over at him waiting for him to say something but he doesn't, then he looks over at you.

"Well, aren't you going to tell me who that was?"

He laughs, "It was Gojo"

"And?!" you say a little annoyed.

"And that's it really"

"What so he just came to say hello to you?"

"No, don't worry about it Y/n, you trust me right?"

"Yes, but"

"No buts, just trust me ok?"

You agree but are still annoyed that he will not tell you what is going on. You get up and make your way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He says to you.

"To take a shower"

"Can I join?" He says knowing you might say no since he is holding something back from you.

You pause, you wanted to say something like "You can if you tell me why Gojo was here!" but that is you being petty and your relationship with Toge is beyond that.

"Yes" you say.

Toge gets up and follows you into the bathroom. He knows you are still annoyed at him, but he is hoping he can take your mind off it.

You begin to run the shower so that the water will be just the right temperature. You take your clothes off and check the water again.

"Perfect, its ready Togs"

"Hmm Togs, I like it" He smiled.

You smiled a bit but not like your normally would. Toge approaches you with just boxers left on.

"Y/n it was nothing bad, why are you worrying so much? I need you to trust me"

"I do, it's just I-I'm scared of the venom left in me, I'm just paranoid that Gojo came to tell you something about it. Knowing you, you would keep it from me to protect me, but I swear if anything like that happens please tell me, I can't...."

You pause and stare blankly at Toge's chest and begin to cry.

"I'm sorry I don't know why"

Toge cups your face "Don't be sorry anymore, you went through a lot when that bastard took you to hell. I can't even imagine what he subjected you too. D- Did he... Did he touch you?"

You shook your head side to side. "So that wasn't a lie," he said to you. You looked at him confused.

"Before he stomped the shit out of me he told me that he didn't even try to fuck you, but I didn't believe him"

"Well it's true he never did, but he did try though. I pretended to turn off my emotions after he put me into "eternal darkness". For some reason when he would try and entice me I wouldn't let it work and he left me alone."

You two hadn't talked about what happened yet, Toge didn't want to push you to think about it and you didn't want to talk about it to spare Toge more pain of not getting you back faster.

Although now that you are opening up he figures now is the chance to know what happened.

"Eternal darkness?" he said confused.

"Yeah, I didn't obey him at first, and because I didn't give in to his sexual needs he put me into this deep sleep of nightmares. I re-lived everyone's death, Maki's, my sisters, my ex, my father he made me see that repeatedly. He also made me see what it would be like if he killed you."

Toge's eyes started to tear up, he gulped before he asks his next question.

"For how long?"

You paused to answer, debating on whether you should lie to him to make it sound better or just tell him the bare truth. "I-I think it was for a-about two months," you said looking away. In the end, you wanted to be completely honest with him.

Once you said this Toge's eyes filled up fast and tears came streaming down his face. He grabbed your face, pulled you in, and kissed the top of your head. You wrapped your arms around him.

"Please never let me go" You whisper.

Toge's eyes grew wider as he pulled away to look at you, he forgot for a second you were completely naked.

"I never will I promise"

You went on your tippy toes to meet his lips and kissed him deeply while tears rolled down your face. You nibbled at his lip so that he would open up and he let his tongue find yours. He missed the way you tasted on his tongue. He wrapped his arm around your back and pulled you in, feeling your breast on his bare chest. You let out a whimper into his mouth, he than felt the wetness on your face.

He pulled back a bit and looked down to see your face stained with tears.

"You're crying what's wrong?"

"They are happy tears; I was so scared the whole time that he was going to force himself on me. All I thought about was your touch, your lips, how I longed to taste you again. I thought this wouldn't happen again, but here we are." You say with a half-smile.

Toge tucks the strand of pink hair behind your ear, and takes off his boxers opening the shower door, helping you to get in. You both wash your hair and Toge grabs the sponge and begins to wash your body. He goes over the spots of your body that are still filled with his stupid tattoos. He knows the damage from this will never disappear, but he will try his hardest. You turn around for him to get your back, as the water washes the soap away, he leans in and gives your back little kisses. He follows your body up to your neck and begins to run his tongue firmly down your neck until he reaches your sweet spot. You close your eyes and lean your head to the side, laying back into him pushing your ass into dick. Toge closes his arms in around your body pulling you all the way into it, he moans as your ass pushes on his now hardened dick. You hold onto his arms as he begins to lick furiously on your neck, he grazes his teeth at your spot and you anxiously wait for him to bite down hard.

He lightly bites you, grazing his teeth along the area as he closes his jaw.

"Mmm, Toge please bite me alre...."

Before you finished, he bit down hard, not letting his bite go he continues to push in further and further until he breaks skin. You let out a loud moan as he does this, you release your hands from his and put one on top of his head tangling it in his wet hair and the other on the wall to help you keep your balance, as the pleasure from this was amazing.

The water washes the blood off your neck, this was the hardest he has ever bitten you, and you fucking loved it.

His metal arm glided up your side grazing your breast and up to your chin, he pulled your face back so that his mouth was by your ear. He breathed heavily into your ear and said aloud to you "You have MY mark now"

Hearing him speak this to you as you felt his breath on your ear drove you do moan out, "Fuck, mark me again."

Toge moves your hair from behind your back, he bends down letting his tongue firmly roam your upper back again, waiting to find just the right spot. He could not just bite you anywhere; it has to be a spot of pleasure for you.

As his tongue reaches a spot near the left side or your back, you moan out. He teases you for a while grabbing your shoulder firmly to keep you in place, while the other hand roams down to your entrance. His fingers hover there, and then he bites down hard digging into your back while simultaneously letting two of his fingers slip in pumping them in and out of you. This causes you to arch your back and you throw an arm up to grab the back of his neck. You begin to grind your ass up and down his hard dick as he continues to pump his fingers into you; he curled them inside you causing your body to be on the verge of climaxing. The water hitting you two still washes away the blood again and Toge moans out in pleasure. Your huge ass keeps grinding on him, causing his dick to feel an amazing amount of stimulation you know this and want to make Toge feel even more pleasure. The slipperiness of your bodies makes it perfect for you, you bring your hands to your ass and spread your cheeks apart so that his dick can fit right in between them, you let them go and they envelop his dick completely.

"Fuck Y/N" Toge actually moaned out this time.

You smile at this; meanwhile Toge's curled fingers began to pump faster, which made you grind on him faster. You could feel the pull in your stomach, your climax was coming, and Toge could tell as your walls tightened around his fingers, which made you clench your ass cheeks as well creating an immense amount of stimulation on Toge's dick.

"Fuck, I think I'm going to cum" Toge said to you.

You were happily surprised; you did not think this would make him. You threw your head back as your climax approached now and you moaned out Toge's name loudly letting your juices run onto his hand. Your loud moan causes his climax to reach as well, he loved hearing you call out his name, he loved knowing that he could make you feel this much pleasure.

"Oh fuck Y/n!" he said to you as his breathing heightened.

You can feel his cum running down your leg as you turned around to see him, letting the water wash it away. You kissed Toge right away, pushing your tongue into his mouth. His hands roamed down to grab handfuls of your ass.

"Damn your ass can do amazing things," He says to you.

You smile and run your fingers over the mark he left on your neck.

"You want another one?" Toge says to you smirking and still looking at your full of lust.

You know that look, he still wants to fuck more, and so do you.

You nod your head up and down. Toge reaches behind you and turns the water off.

He opens the door and quickly grabs a towel to get the water out of his hair. Meanwhile you are wringing out your hair when Toge gives you the towel to the same as him. You two don't make it very far, you hunger for one another, it had been so long since you were with one another like this. The bathroom is steamy from the shower and you two wrap your arms around each other again, your mouths are glued to one another's. You begin to pull out of the make out slowly grabbing at Toge's bottom lip sucking on it as you back away from him. You push him down onto the toilet seat and straddle him. His dick still hard grazes your entrance as his hands come up to fondle your breast. You let out a little yelp as his left hand grabs at your breast.

"Shit, the metal, I'm sorry are you ok?" He asks you.

"Yes, it was just a feeling I wasn't expecting, but I'm ok"

He places his metal hand back on your breast fondling it softly. He leans in and begins to suck and nip at each one, causing you to hum in pleasure. He glides his tongue firmly around your chest, searching for your pleasure spot again. Your hands glide up from his neck and into his hair as his tongue searches your body. You bite your lip in anticipation, he finds the spot and you moan out.

"Found it," he says to you.

He sucks at it and a bruise begins to form, then opens his mouth and bites down, his teeth sink in further and further until he breaks skin.

You fucking lose it; you push the back of his head causing his mouth to dig in deeper. You moan out for him "Oh y-yes harder baby I want you so bad"

You had never called him that before, but this immense pleasure is causing you to. He loved that and wished you would also call him more things like that.

"Fuck call me more names like that," Inumaki says to you entertained at the thought of what you would call him next.

Your hips buck feeling his dick under you. You push your hips back and align the tip of his dick with your entrance. You slowly start to push forward; the tip of him starts to enter you. Toge's eyes widen and he moans into your chest, his teeth were still sunk into your flesh. As you push down further, he releases his bite and moans out loudly throwing his head back. Blood runs down your chest, with your hand behind Toge's head you push his face back towards the mark. He licks up the blood and you pull his head back licking his bottom lip clean. He sticks out his tongue as you do this and lightly bites down on your tongue bringing it into his mouth.

Your tongues battle each other's and he lifts you up off his dick standing both of you up never letting his tongue leave yours. You two fumble as you make your way to the couch, leaning against the back of it you two continue to kiss passionately. His hands roam your body, grazing all of the marks he has made on you in satisfaction. You grab his dick and start jerking it off and this causes him and you to moan.

"Uhhh, I want you inside me now!" You say breathing hard.

Toge grabs your shoulders and turns you around, with his metal arm he pushes you down over the back of the couch while his other hand grabs at your waist so he can line up his member into you. Your ass is up in the air and he begins to push his dick in, causing you to let out a heavy gasp.

"Fuck go slow" you say, at this angle you had to let yourself adjust to him.

He obeys and slowly continues to push into you. "F-fuck, you're s-so ti-ight," he says to you.

He can feel himself stretching you out and as he goes deeper, your walls wrap tightly around him. As he pushes his way all the way in he begins to pull back out, leaving the tip inside of you and then slowly pushes in again allowing you time to get adjust.

"Harder" you moan out.

That's all Toge needed to hear knowing you were adjusted now he begins to thrust his dick in and out of you pushing in as deep as he can go each time. Your hands grasp at the couch hard basking in the pleasure you are receiving. Toge lowers his face to your back breathing warmly on it causing shivers to run down your spine. He brings his hands to your breast cupping them and playing with your nipples as he continues to pound into you. You feel incredible and remembered that he would love you to call him something else while you moan out.

"Oh y-yes harder daddy...I-I want you so bad" You say.

Hearing you call him that sent him into a primal eruption it encouraged him to grab your shoulders and thrust deeper into you hitting your g-spot. His tip was constantly receiving stimulation and you both began to feel the pull in your stomachs.

You begin to moan a lot now, feeling this you can't help but get up a little and arch your back more. Causing Toge to be able to go in even deeper.

"Oh fuck y-yes that feels amazing!" Toge says to you as you can feel his thrust starting to get sloppy.

The pull in your stomach is aching to erupt and you yell out "I'm gonna cum!" as moans continue to escape from your mouth.

"Don't cum yet" Toge said in his curses speech.

You could feel the pull of his curses speech, the knot in your stomach slowly continues to tighten allowing you to hold off on reaching your climax while still receiving immense pleasure.

You can feel his cursed speech starting to wear off and you begged him to let you cum, the knot now tightening faster.

"Please daddy let me cum" You moan out for him.

"Oh fuck" Toge says as he throws his head back in pure ecstasy.

Toge is now close as well.

"Mmm, baby you can cum now," Toge says to you, feeling the need to call you a pet name now.

"W-Who am I cumming for?" You say moaning in between each word.

"F-fuck, c-cum for daddy" Toge actually moans aloud.

Toge speaking these actual words was the hottest fucking thing to you. You let the feeling in your stomach release and your body washed over in pleasure. Your legs trembled at this feeling you drenched his dick with your cum. As Toge continues to thrust after you have climaxed you continue to moan, "Huhh, I want you to cum for me now daddy".

"Fuck yes she called me that again," Toge says to himself. Hearing you say that he grabs hold of your hips firmly and he does a final hard and deep thrust into you, feeling his tip ram into your g-spot he cums.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming" He yells to you.

You can feel the sudden hard bust of his cum fill you up and you pant in satisfaction. You turn around to face him both of you out of breath. He leans in and kisses you sweetly.

He looks down at you wiping off some blood that is left behind on your chest. You look down as he does this.

"I like that you marked me, makes me feel better. Now I won't just see his marks when I look at my body, I will just look at yours." You say.

Toge smiles catching his breath now, "That was the idea, but...I'm sure in time they will heal and fade"

"Well than you will just have to keep marking me, won't you?" you say seductively.

"Mmm, I will" Toge hums.

You two clean up and get dressed for bed. You were picking up all your clothes putting them in the laundry pile as Toge sat against the headrest of your bed. You walk over and fit in right between his legs you lay your back on his chest.

"I have to say that sex was amazing, I missed this so much," You say.

"I know, I did too and I really liked when you called me names." Toge says to you a little embarrassed.

"I'll remember that from now on baby," you say as you look up at him to see that he is already looking down at you. You smile up at him, and he leans in to kiss you.

"Let's wake up early and watch the sunrise tomorrow yeah?" Toge asks.

"That sounds nice, yeah let's watch it" you reply.

You two talked a bit more but that you started to fall asleep. Toge gently laid you down beside him and then laid down next to you wrapping his arm around you. He kissed your forehead "Goodnight".

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

220K 5.2K 32
As a 3rd grade Jujutsu Sorcerer, 18 year old Nobara Kugisaki have worked hard on killing spirit curses, that are a race of spiritual beings manifeste...
598 21 4
In a rough world of Cursed Spirts and Curse Users, Jujutsu High must train and prepare future Sorcerers for such a rough lifestyle. Follow the story...
11.9K 384 21
•In which a strange third year makes his appearance at Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College, also known as Tokyo Jujutsu High, simply because h...
4.5K 137 22
•In which the strongest sorcerer tries to atone for the mistakes and errors he made after revealing the truth to his student, who also happens to be...