Galactic Droid ✧・゚Taegyu

By Taegyaza

✭ A careless intergalactic traveler named Beomgyu, literally crashed his space capsule on Earth. This unworld... More

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟘 ✭ I𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙 ✬ L𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚 ✫ M𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟛 ✬ F𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟜 ✫ R𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟝 ✬ H𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟞 ✫ F𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟟 ✬ T𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟠 ✫ M𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟡 ✬ B𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟘 ✫ T𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟙 ✬ Y𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟚 ✫ K𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟛 ✬ D𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟜 ✫ M𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟝 ✬ S𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟞 ✫ E𝕧-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟟 ✬ F𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟠 ✫ U𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟙𝟡 ✬ I𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟘 ✫ A𝕤-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟙 ✬ T𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟛 ✬ E𝕓-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟜 C𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟝 P𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟞 V𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟟 D𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟚𝟠 B𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟚𝟡 P𝕝-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟘 K𝕒-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟙 V𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟚 C𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟛 F𝕣-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟜 D𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟝 N𝕚-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟞 O𝕗-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟟 U𝕞-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟛𝟠 Q𝕦-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟛𝟡 S𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟘 N𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟙 H𝕠-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟚 P𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟛 N𝕖-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟜 E𝕥-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟝 E𝕟-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✫ 𝟜𝟞 S𝕡1-
-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ✬ 𝟜𝟟 S𝕡2-

-𝕊𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝟚𝟚 ✫ M𝕚-

1.3K 109 158
By Taegyaza

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇
Missing time

Soobin is leaning against a door, in a phone call with someone "What?" He asked with a frown.

"I have some good news about my B1-G3!" Dr Froth stated, his eyes were on his computer, the device being constantly connected to the cyborg's brain. Even though they're billions and billions of kilometers apart.

"Go on.." Soobin permitted.

"His brain is a mess, he's overcome by a ton of hidden emotions at the moment. Which is quite remarkable, I didn't know he could do that. I'm impressed with my work."

"So.. now my analytics are updated. And if they're corrected, after the surgery, there's a: 1% chance that nothing happens to him, 24% chances that he loses foreign-emotion related memories and 75% chances that he dies."

"HOW THE HELL IS THAT GOOD NEWS?!!!" Soobin shouted.

"It's more exciting now." He said bluntly. "At least there's a 1% that nothing happens."

He had indeed mentioned (in chap 17, quite an informative chap) that the more emotions he learns, the higher the chances that he dies becomes. It changed from 70%-memory loss, 30%-death to those new numbers...

"It doesn't seem to be the case now but if he openly shows an emotion other than joy and fear (not masked by them) then... he's screwed. Look out for that so I can start digging his personalized grave." He smiled

"Shut your mouth!!!!"

—— 2 a.m ——

On the other side of the door, B1-G3 was lying on his bed while staring blankly at the wall. He's unable to sleep off since someone is constantly in his mind.

Beds..
On his first day on Earth, he wanted to sleep side by side with someone because he was scared. Someone also explained to him what beds are, since he was calling them soft horizontal furniture at first. And it was on a bed that B1-G3 shared his first kiss with someone.

And that someone has always been the same person.

~~~

After meeting them for the first time, B1-G3 felt attached at first sight. He wanted them to be the one that he experiences things with... A bEst fRiend..

But.. the latter said that they don't want to speak to him anymore. So BG has been spending his time on Earth with Soobin and Yeonjun since that someone has been avoiding him, which made Beomgyu feel some type of way that he can't comprehend

Missing a person,
can be the recognition of absence, or feeling at a loss, like something is missing, even without that specific someone coming to mind at all.

That's what Beomgyu feels, his heart seems empty, there's a silent ache in it which is definitely unbearable...

Who is he kidding, he knows who that someone is.

It feels different without Taehyun, Beomgyu used to get excited at every mere thing in sight whenever he goes on walks with him. But now he's been finding Earth so boring..

Like eating blueberries, he needed them to stay alive and plus they're delicious. But.. now it feels like a chore.
It used to be a fun routine since Taehyun would always join him in his blueberry consumption time. Well. Most of the time it was them trying to throw/score a berry in each other's mouths.

He wants to be by Taehyun's side instead of Minkyu, Minkyu who has been such an aggressive bully towards him behind Taehyun's back.
But Taehyun doesn't want Beomgyu, so the latter reluctantly respects his wishes by staying away from him as well.

So all he does is watch from afar how close the two are getting.

While he stands there, alone. In fear.

────────☆────────

Undefined time in the future

Huening Kai stepped into the empty gymnasium of their college only to feel his heart thump at the sight of his crush.

18 year old Minkyu was leaning against a wall like a jock. Spinning a basketball on his index for an impressive amount of time. Kai always thought his looks were under-appreciated, he has the slim body of an athlete and is handsome.

Finally a chance to approach him, because for ONCE he is not with Taehyun, the youngest likes to stay here alone to think of new mischiefs "Lo- Minkyu-yah.. D-Do you want to hang out?"

The younger shot him a glare that soon turned into an eye roll 'I forget that this guy has a crush on Logan. He used to be so convinced that I'm in Jake's body. If he starts to suspect that I'm in Logan's body he probably won't do shit since he's crushing. So I can be mean to him right....'

"Why would I hang with some noisy loser like you when Kang Taehyun exists?"

"I-I-" Hueningkai has been fidgeting with his shirt with a prolonged stare on the floor "I just think that you.. should pay more attention to others.."

"Oh..? You mean to you? What if I don't give a damn about you? Then what? I'm curious.." He scoffed amused at what his reaction will be.

Kai clenched his trembling fists "T-Then.." but no words came out, instead tears wanted to since he truly registered what he said.

Minkyu effortlessly threw his ball through the basketball hoop before continuously bouncing it on the floor.
"Lost your tongue?"

"Y-You're not Logan... Loganie would've tripped over his own dribbling by now.." Kai chuckled at the thought, he is also nice to him usually.

"Mhm... Yep Logan is not here. But he sends you his regards." More and more dark energy was being concentrated in the basketball every time it was making contact with Minkyu's hand "Leave if you don't want to go to the hospital. I gotta go to Jiheon."

"I'm not leaving... I know Logan can hear me.." Kai muttered taking a step closer "I'm tired of holding back. I.."

"Ehhh?" Minkyu frowned.

The firm basketball now basically became a ball of black dangerous smoke, Minkyu lifted it up with his contracted muscly arm, preparing to shoot "Last chance."

This isn't Logan, Kai can tell, but his Loganie must still be somewhere in there right...? The boy doesn't have the heart to harm anyone. If Kai's words are genuine enough, they may be able to reach him, he closed his eyes.

"..I like you"

He reopened them, only to see that the spectral ball is being launched towards his face with immense speed and force.

And before he knew it, the ball landed.

His back then made harsh contact with the floor from the impact.

With pitiless eyes, Minkyu stared at the pool of blood that was escaping the knocked-out boy's face before swinging his jacket over his shoulder and walking out of the gymnasium "Pissing me off" he cussed under his breath.

────────

A good 15 minutes passed,
And Hueningkai was now being shaken back to a conscious state.

"Kai-yah!! KAI!!" Taehyun was shouting with tears in his eyes. Really worried for his cousin, seeing how much he's bleeding. The younger faintly opened his eyes "T-Tae..hyun?"

"Who did this to you?!!"

...

"I fell."

────☆────
Later in the evening

'This dumbass..' Minkyu thought. He was peeping his head in an alley trying to observe how his friend is doing.

With B1-G3 in front of her, Jiheon was busy shyly twirling strands of her hair around her index 'Shoot I know I was just supposed to guide him here but he's cuter than I thought.'

'LEAVE.' Minkyu thought in his head.

She finally did at some point making Minkyu smirk. He pulled out his knife out and approached BG.

The said alien slowly turned around since he felt a presence stepping towards him, but before he could, he was tackled to the mucky floor.

He opened his eyes only for them to widen at the sight of Minkyu sitting on his stomach. This is a situation that real Beomgyu used to always find himself into, so this isn't that unfamiliar to B1-G3.

Yep, he's been aware that Zephyr impersonated Logan. Kai had only found out recently. Honestly ever since Taehyun left his side, B1-G3 has been as smiley but also as quiet as ever.

"Can we leave cuts on your arm? You know.. like the good old days~" Minkyu grinned while already teasingly trailing his knife on his skin.

B1-G3 just smiled and that expression remained on his face while Minkyu brutally penetrated his knife into his right arm, twisting his weapon in his flesh.

He thought that being B1-G3 might escape him from Zephyr's torture but nope. He's also too traumatized to stand up to him, so he's just letting himself be abused while keeping a smile on. He can't cry either.

"Hey.." Minkyu decided to let the boy know some wonderful information "Taehyun keeps telling me how much he dislikes you. He always thought you were a pain in the ass to deal with."

Beomgyu nodded with a smile before closing his eyes, no one has ever cared for him, he's now certain of that. Not even his favourite human, this whole time.. he was just being a nuisance.
'My life is meaningless' That's always what Real Beomgyu labelled his life as. It wasn't the case for B1-G3 at first. But since the human that he likes the most dislikes him, he's starting to share Real Beomgyu's thoughts.

Being nothing but a complete sadist, hurting BG was deriving Minkyu so much pleasure "You know~ Doing this is the one thing that I like more than making out with Taehyun."

"Making out.." BG used his weak remaining strength to utter this "What's that...?"

Minkyu made kissy lips to show him, he was now poking his arm with his knife all over while saying the following with a grin, really trying to get something out of BG
"I've been seeing him shirtless too.. Bet you never have~ Ah~ kissing each other while barely being clothed is the best..." This has indeed been happening..

Should be noted that Taehyun is never 100% 'present' during those times.

The older was smiling, but on the inside the biggest explosion of a certain emotion occurred, making Zephyr salivate. 'Jackpot. I hit the soft spot'

BG just takes all of this suffering in with the widest smile on his face, with Zephyr devouring it. This mental and physical abuse has been happening too often, and Taehyun has no clue about it.

Zephyr gets to exploit his favourite prey's weaknesses and dig as many emotions as possible. While at the same time having a whole Kang Taehyun to himself. Like damn, he's so glad that he came to Earth.

And now BG finds himself wearing two long gloves. One for his bionic arm and one for his wounded right arm.

────☆────

BG misses Taehyun to death.

He just wants to hug him, go on walks with him, be taught human things by him, exchange sweet nothings with him, kiss his squishy cheeks indefinitely. 'But why though...'

He's not even asking for anything sexual, how interesting.

'Why?' Like he never knew that he was able to long so much for someone until Taehyun's existence. He never cared for physical affection until he met him. He doesn't want to do the things priorly mentioned with someone else, 'But why?' Days, weeks, months and months have been flying by without speaking to him.

B1-G3's deadline is approaching..

He's already been having constant nightmares of his future every night.

The alien doesn't want to die or lose it all without being with Taehyun one last time...

He just wants Taehyun...

He's not asking for anything else...

The only reason why he is himself not talking to him. Is because Taehyun doesn't want that. BG doesn't want to disrespect his wants, at least he's making him happy that way.

~~

Just like any other day, Beomgyu is lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling with a smile on his face. He seriously does this so often that it'll be unhealthy for a human to do.

He stretched his arm out to grab his notebook wherein he writes things that are destined to Real Beomgyu and Future Taehyun.

Soobin walked into his room, frowning like always. Like he can't be laidback for a second "You don't want to go outside?"

"What's the point? Taehyun won't be with me." He put his notebook down.

The older just sighs, he admits that the guy is a snack but BG is being irritating "Taehyun this, Taehyun that, can you shut up about that human for once?" He turned around to leave but froze after feeling some weight lean on his back.

"N-no..." Beomgyu had hastily got up and tried to keep his brother in the room.
Not looking behind him, Soobin's eyes weakened at the feel of BG shaking "Mentioning him is a necessity, he's the only one occupying my mind, I didn't even know that was psychologically possible.."

He continued "I don't know what I did wrong, why he doesn't want to be with me anymore. But I want to... But I also have to respect his space since he doesn't want me in."

He was saying all this with quite an unclear tone of voice, it's hard to tell the emotion. It could possibly be a new emotion that he doesn't know how to use. Well if it is a new emotion, he'll completely forget this moment and everything that he said just now, after the surgery.

"Space.." Beomgyu recalled a word that he just uttered "Maybe if I.."

Soobin's eyes widened, knowing exactly what his brother is thinking of doing. He abruptly turned around "Don't even think about doing that!"

"I HAVE TO!" Beomgyu shouted "That way, I'll be able to be with Taehyun!"

"No that's not the same! Y—"

"Ughhh stupid tin can!" Soobin stomped out of the room after Beomgyu had teleported away.

~~~☆~~~

Beomgyu is standing in the middle of an airport run away, feeling the night breeze grazing his flawless skin and swaying his black locks.

'I'll be by Taehyun's side again..'

Eyes closed, he concentrated 'This place is perfect, all I have to do is run as fast as possible. And IT will appear.'

With a deep cold breath, Beomgyu suddenly speeded off, his legs can go so fast and he doesn't even feel tired from it.

While running the runway down at full speed, he took notice of a portal forming before him, he smirked as he put his hand on his teleportation belt. He has to press on it the second that he steps into the portal.

..

And it happened successfully.

There he goes,

on the way,

to a parallel dimension.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Next chap is a special one,
Wonder where he's going~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 5.1K 53
◃ ۪۪۫۫ ༄ؘ A skateboy with 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 is beyond dangerous for a rich boy lived in 𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘴 ˑ༄ؘ ۪۪۫۫ ▹ Dystopian action romance (angst/ fluff/ smut) ✔...
7.2K 682 16
✧*°࿐Taehyun, the reclusive biologist, expected to study elegance, not a shy, clumsy fairy tripping over the hose while watering his flowers, and obvi...
63.4K 3.7K 37
"Sorry, I'm an anti-romantic." ・゜゜・.・゜゜・.・゜゜・ Choi Beomgyu, a broken male with a fake smile always planted on his face which wears off sooner than he...
6.2K 580 28
"I really didn't expect you to be this type of a doctor. I'm really disappointed" I said looking straight into his eyes. Even saying that I could hea...