aftershock

By catnoirshadowhunter

LB/ Cat Noir/RenaRouge/ Carapace. defeat hawkmoth and it's garbirel agreste. Since the defeated hawkmoth LB/M... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
sorry guys!
I decided!!!
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Wow
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
im sorry

Editing (important note)

106 0 0
By catnoirshadowhunter

Okay guys this is an important author note, I am going back through my chapters and editing so there is more detail and better grammar and overall trying to make it a better story. there will be an author's note at the beginning of each chapter I had edited with the date I did so you can make sure you are reading the most current version. So far I have only completed editing the 1st chapter so I suggest you reread that one. Thanks for sticking with me and for your patience. I plan to finish editing the rest of the chapters over the next week or 2 and post the next chapter, chapter 13. I just need to figure out what's going to happen next, so you can expect that soon. see ya'll soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 171 33
Marinette's heart is broken after Adrien rejects her and as ladybug cat noir is comforting her. And as all of this is happening, Hawkmoth is planning...
1.7K 77 20
From an anonymous DM on the Ladyblog, Ladybug and Chat Noir are able to defeat Hawk Moth. But what happens in the following days pulls them apart. Af...
286K 7.6K 16
Let's fast forward a bit; Marinette and Adrien are twenty years old and it's time for them to go to college. Unknowingly and by mere coincidence, Nin...
171K 5.4K 89
Lucy Shepherd Moves to Paris with her mother from America. Their she meets Marinette and friends as well as the cites super heroes, Ladybug and Cat N...