Will We meet again? - Dongcha...

De UD_GNCD

{Completed} Joochan, a rising singer & Donghyun, Joochan's classmate were each other's lovers. But fate didn... Mai multe

Introduction
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 20 (Final)
New Book

Episode 19

81 9 3
De UD_GNCD

Joochan and Donghyun came back to their apartment. They found the other three were sitting silently.  As if they were very shocked.

Being worried,  Joochan asked, " Hey Bomin,  what happened?  Why are you all very silent? Did something bad happen?  "

Jibeom murmured something. Though it wasn't audible to the others. Jaehyun was still silent trying to process everything.

At last, Bomin talked, " Rachel's father's company has been bankrupted. He is no longer the CEO. His secretary,  Mr. OH has taken over the company. "

Bomin expected them to be as surprised as them. But surprisingly,  they were not as if they knew it already.

- " We already know about this though. "

- " Huh? How? "

- " We met Mrs. Rachel.  She told us. "

-----

*Flashback*

- " How is Rachel? "

Mrs. Park remained silent. Joochan thought he should not ask this question. He was going to apologize but Mrs. Park told them to come into the house.

After they sat, Mrs. Park said, " Rachel... his condition is not good. . "

- " What to you mean? "

- " He finally looked to reality,  leaving his evil mind. He was trying to get the idea of what he has done to you. After learning that, he broke down into tears, feeling guilty. 
Next day, we found him unconscious in his room. Doctor said he has gotten huge shock. It will be hard for him to be get well. "

- " I see.. "

- " You don't have to feel sorry for him. I know he deserved it. Still, I want him to be well. He is my only son. Without him, I.... "

- " ... "

- " Please Donghyun.... Please Joochan...  after he gets well... can you forgive him ? Please?  I promise I won't let him hurt you again. "

- " Auntie... it's hard for us- "

- " I know. I know I'm being too greedy. But- "

She couldn't complete her sentence. She broke down into tears. Donghyun and Joochan sat there, not knowing what to do.

She became more broke. She continously blamed herself.  They couldn't find what to do.

- " What's going on here? " They all turned back and found  Mr. Park who just entered the house. He was surprised to see them.

- " Honey, I was..  actually... " 

He heard about their previous conversation from his wife.
He remained silent after hearing. Then, facing Joochan and Donghyun he told,

- " Let me apologize to you two first. It's my fault that Rachel acted like this towards you. I forced him to be better than Joochan. That made him doing these wrongdoings. "

Joochan & Donghyun continued to hear what he was saying. Seeing them listening to him and not protesting him, he got some courage to tell the rest.

- " I also want you two to forgive him. But it will be too selfish to ask you, I know. We aren't in good condition lately. Our company has bankrupt. Rachel's condition is not well. He is hospitalized now. But it's something we deserved. So you don't have to feel sorry for us. "

Still they two didn't tell anything. They were actually trying to get the idea of what Mr. Park was trying to say. Realizing their struggle,  Mr. Park went straight to the point.

- " What I wanna tell that, we are extremely sorry to you.   We aren't acting in order to save out child. What he has done to you two can't be forgiven just in one day. That's why you won't have to forgive him. "

- " Then? Then what do you want from us? "

- " Just... just  give him one chance.  That will be enough. Not only him, give us one chance too. We will try our best to change ourselves as well as he, I hope he will change himself after he got well.  "

Joochan looked at Donghyun who was confused himself not finding whatto answer. He told Joochan to tell his opinion.

Joochan, thinking for a while, said,

- " I think it's not something that we will decide Uncle.  We need out family to discuss about it. "

- " Yes Joochan,  I know that. But for now, can you assure us that you will give us one chance? "

- " That.... I don't know honestly... Rachel has done many harm to us. It's hard for me to forgive him so easily. Though you are not telling me to forgive him, still... I'm sorry Uncle. "

- " I understand what are you meaning Joochan. Donghyun, what about qyou? "

- " I ... I don't know too. "

- " It's okay. We expected your answer will be something like this. Of course,  this is hard for you. I'm sorry. "

- " Let me tell something. "

- " Yes Donghyun,  tell what you want. "

- " I don't know if  Joochan will agree or not. It's my personal opinion. What I want is after getting well, if, Rachel,  himself tell the world the crime that he has done, I will forgive him.  "

Joochan was shocked. Letting the world know about this matter means Rachel's career will be finished. Donghyun wanted this as his punishment.

But he became more shocked hearing Mrs. Park's answer,

- " I think he will. Sooner or later, he have to. Or, through out his life, he will have to live in regret. After he gain consciousness,  I will tell him what you has told. "

- " Thank you auntie. "

- " I'm okay with Donghyun's decision too. Because I'mnot the victim here. If really Rachel do that, then I can forgivehim too. "

- " Thanks Joochan. "

- " Thanks to  you two. I'm sorry again. My wife has already told you many things so I won't repeat. Have a bright and successful future. And spend your time happily. "

- " Thank you uncle. We are going then. "

*End of Flashback *

----

- " Woah! That was very brave of you, Donghyun. Yes, world should learn what he has done to you! Though he's in bad condition,  he can't be forgiven very easily! "

Jaehyun told praising him after hearing the conversation from Joochan.

Donghyun smiled, " Yes you are right. He has done very bad things to me. I just can't forgive him easily. "

Jibeom said, " Hope he will keep his words. Let's see when will  he wake up first. "

- " But honestly I'm surprised by his parents' action. They looked like they were really guilty. " Joochan told.

After so talking, each of them went to their home.

                                           - - - - * * * * - - - -

Two weeks have passed. Rachel was still unconscious.
Joochan & Donghyun met Rachel's parents for few more times with their parents.

They decided that Rachel had to apologize personally and disclose his crimes. Rachel's parents had no choice but to agree.

It was then morning. They five friends gathered again. They were chitchatting. They were arguing about a song.

Jaehyun was about to tell something but a call came. He excused himself to pick the call.

Everyone saw how his phone dropped from his hand after after while. He was shaking.

- " You okay, Jaehyun hyung? What happened this time? "

- " Guys... Rachel's family.... they... they.... "

- " They what? "

- " They died...."

- " WHATT ??? "

- " They have died in a car accident.... half an hour ago.... "

Bomin quickly opened the TV. In all channels,  the news of the accident were being shown. After all they were big name in korea. 

In the TV , the news reader was telling....

Disaster after Disaster. Only two weeks ago, Park Rachel's hiatus was announced.  Now his family has been confirmed to be died in car accident.  According to the report, they were on their way to hospital to see their son.  But they ran into a truck. Not being able to avoid that car, they collided. All passengers of both vehicles died instantly.....

They all collapsed on the bed.  They weren't ready to hear this news.

Joochan and Donghyun.. they were thinking the conversation they had with Rachel's parents few days ago.

Suddenly Bomin asked, " But what will be happen to Rachel? "

None knew the answer. So all remained silent.  To be honest,  it's the best punishment to Rachel. He kept Donghyun away from his parents. Now he had lost his parents. 

Still they felt sympathy towards Rachel.  Losing parents for forever is the most cruel thing that can happen to someone. Being confused,  they decided to contact their own parents. 

                                   - - - - * * * * - - - -

Time started passing. Everything was going as usual. 

Though Rachel was still unconscious. 

Actually he gained, for once. But hearing that his parents were no more, he fainted. And after that his condition isn't progressing. Doctors have said the chance of him waking up was very low. Still, they were trying.

A month passed. Many things happened. But Rachel didn't wake up. His condition kept getting worse.

The day came back. That day on which, two months ago, Rachel's parents died.

In the afternoon, the five friends were talking among themselves in Joochan's apartment.

Suddenly a call came in Donghyun's mobile. It's from Donghyun's mother. He picked up.

- " Donghyun, it's me. "

- " Yes mom, what happened?  "

- " Open the TV. "

Bring worried,  he open the TV and went to the channel that his mother told.

Breaking News:

A very sad news to Kpop fans. Famous artist, Park Rachel  has passed away today. His parents died two months ago. Coincidentally,  right after two months, at the same day, he passed too. The reason why he was hospitalized was unknown,  but doctors have confirmed that he couldn't bear the shock of his parents' death which let him to coma, then death.

Park Company and most of the properties are now Mr. OH's who was previously Mr. Park's secretary,  now CEO of the company.  He vaguely expressed his grief for Park Family's passing away.....

- " So.... Rachel chapter is closed ? " Bomin told.

- " Honestly I would be happy if he gained consciousness and got punished by the law. But let's agree to this as it is good as his punishment too. " Jibeom said.

- " Are you happy with the news, Donghyun? " Jaehyun asked.

- " I'm.... I'm not sure. I'm confused about my feelings. I'm happy that he got what he deserved. But It could be better  though. He tortured me for whole two years. But he got the pain for only two months... "

- " It's okay Donghyun. " Joochan said.

All looked at him,  expecting a satisfying reason for his this conclusion.  He realized that. Taking a deep breath,  he said,

- " Because there goes a words that  'Whatever God does, he does it for good.'  "

To be Continued 

《 Author's Note 》

We are very near to the end ! Sorry if this looks rushed.

Double update as I have updated after a long time.

Have a good day everyone !!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

114K 3K 10
A kpop idol becomes a fanboy and falls in love with his fangirl.. . [I know description is quite confusing but you'll know] . I hope u enjoy readi...
1.8K 60 20
When a person turns 21, they are at mercy of the soulmate touch. Meaning, if they touch someone who had touched someone else who had touched someone...
1.5K 345 40
"There I was again tonight Forcing laughter, faking smiles Same old tired, lonely place Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy Vanished whe...
10.2K 415 11
"Your eyes..." "I know. They must be... changing like the weather whenever I'm with you." Shin Ryujin. Probably one of the most well-known people in...