Duskwood in the midst of it...

De niksrk

This story is about Jake and MC two characters from the game Duskwood it's all about how ( jake and Mc ) fo... Mai multe

Where is she ?
Entering the lions Den
Blending In
where is she ?
why now ?
where do we go from here ?
How Do i protect them ?
Confusion
Scared
Scared 2
Captured
Hurt
Hurt 2
Devastation
Devastation 2
Hidden
The Island
the Island 2
Clues
Breaking point
Goodbye
Decision's
Decision's 2
Now what
Boyfriend
Intruders
Broken
Broken 2
Together
Together 2
Trust
trust 2
Finally
Finally 2
Surrender
Trouble
trouble 2
trouble 3
Confrontation
Confrontation 2
Confrontation 3
Disaster
Disaster 2
Disaster 3
Happiness
jake
(Don't let me go ) chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Authors Note

Now what 2

558 27 2
De niksrk

Jake

I hope Angel was ok. She would be she has mac , still i couldn't shake this feeling that something was wrong , phil was getting annoying

Phil :  so hacker dude what's the deal with you and Hannah

I might as well tell him the others probably know by now

Jake : I'm her and Lilly's half brother

Phil : you're joking right

Jake : no I'm not

Phil : and mc

Jake : phil  I'm not talking about her with you

Phil : relax dude i just spoke to her twice she seems kinda cool but standoffish i don't know .

Jake : she's amazing

Phil : So the two of you ? Have you taken her to bed yet ?

Jake : This is the last time Aurora don't talk about her like that .

Phil : fine

Jake : When the hell are you getting released ?

Phil : let's see today is  Sunday so on Tuesday

Jake : well i for one won't miss you

Phil : so she's a good girl

I just looked at him what the hell was his problem

Phil : look man I'm just calling it as i see it

Jake : meaning

Phil : if what you say is true then you need to be careful with her . How does your sisters feel about you and her ?

Jake : that is my decision , whether  they accept it or don't  I'm not giving her up .

Phil : ok i get that but what if mc makes you choose

Jake : she won't she already made it clear

Phil : what if your sisters as you call them make you choose , look I've known Hannah and lilly for a while now and when they want something they aim to get it .

Jake : you're reading too much into it

Phil : Am I ? Either way you're going to end up hurting someone , you can't please everyone .

He was right that someone was bound to get hurt in this , I just prayed that I would end this all with my sanity intact. There was no more danger but what if she wanted to go to Duskwood and I couldn't be there with her ? I may regret this later but for now I need to trust him.

Jake : Phil I need you to do something for me .

Phil : see i told you we would be friends

Jake : please be serious for one moment

Phil : ok damn you're so sensitive what is it

I couldn't believe i was about to do this

Jake : When you leave here . If I'm still here and mc goes to Duskwood I want you to watch her. And make sure she doesn't get into trouble .

Phil : wow I'm honoured you would trust me with your most valuable item.

Jake : forget it

Phil : I'm just kidding. I'll do it only because she stood up for my sister , and she seems like a nice person .

Jake : don't flirt with her

Phil : I already told you dude I only do that to get a rise out of you . If she's ever there I'll watch out for her.

Jake : thanks

The more people she had watching out for her the better it made me feel a bit better . He had a point. Lilly and Hannah won't react well if i choose angel over them , and angel would be heartbroken if i choose them over her . How do I do this without hurting anyone ?

Phil : I know people think of me as a bad person but I'm not, most guys think I'm a womanizer but I'm not. Don't worry I'll let my sister and her friends know also .

Jake : thanks

Mc

After lunch we decided to take a walk around little rock Jessy and i were walking together and mac was following us in  the car

Jessy : seriously a bodyguard

Mc : yea he was my bodyguard when i was 16

Jessy : ok you're strange

Mc : no I'm not when you've got rich parents that's the way it goes

Jessy : oh ok umm if you don't mind me asking how does he know jake ?

So i told her the long story of me taking him away and everything else

Jessy : Wow, I don't know what to say .

Mc : i just wanted to find Hannah and richy , i needed to get him his freedom i had to try at least .

Jessy : What if after he is released he doesn't want anything to do with you ?

Mc : he's not like that but if that's his decision then I'll live with it or I'll try to live with it.

Jessy : i just don't want you to get hurt

Mc : its ok I'm not worried .

We walked a bit more and decided to head to the supermarket. I needed to get some groceries as we walked into the supermarket. I had the feeling of being watched. I looked around without making it seem that way and I saw the deputy . What the hell was he following us ? He looked at me and smiled. I just turned away. I didn't need any more trouble in my life I already got through one mess. I didn't need something like this .

Jessy : What on earth is that guy following us?

Mc : just ignore him jessy

As i got a basket and started taking what i wanted he walked up to us

Deputy : Now how are you, beautiful ladies today .

Mc : maybe you fail to understand or is it just that your small brain cannot comprehend that we are not interested in anything you have no to say .

Deputy : oh i comprehend alright and i can tell when a woman wants me .i see you Talia .

Mc : Now let me explain something to you in all seriousness stay away from me , try to touch me and you'll wake up in a hospital with tubes coming out of every hole in your body .  I mean it

Jessy was shocked she couldn't believe i would say something like that and the idiot just smiled and started to walk away at that moment mac came in looking at us.

Mac : I thought I told you to stay away from them.

Deputy : I can do whatever I want. I'm a deputy of the police. You ladies be careful there has been a lot of break-ins lately.

And with that he walked away .he was crazy there was no way he was a sane person .i just shook my head and continued shopping .

Jessy : mc I'm worried

Mac : You don't have to be worried about anything I'm here and besides, Mc can take care of herself if she needs to .

Mc : it will be fine Jessy

We walked to the cashier and paid for the stuff we bought , we decided to walk back to the apartment it wasn't that far Jessy and i walked and talked it took us longer to get back because we  stopped at every shop we saw when something caught our eye when we got back to the apartment it was almost 4 i saw it before mac or Jessy i stopped her in her tracks .

Jessy : What's wrong ?

Mc : the door is open ,mac

Mac : both of you stay here

Mac went into the apartment to make a check when he said everything was ok. We walked in what the hell someone was in here. Both rooms were turned over and all our stuff was searched through what the hell were they looking for .

Jessy : I'm scared who would do something like this .

Mc : i have no idea

I just shook my head at Mac. I knew exactly who did it and so did he , that idiot would pay for this . Just then we heard a police cruiser pull up to the front when we walked out it was him and another officer.

Deputy : We got a call about someone trying to break into an apartment .

I just looked at him and he had a smug look on his face and i knew i was right he did it oh it was on now i won't be letting this go so easily.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

62.6K 2.6K 72
It's a fanfiction of a game duskwood. This is the continuation of episode 6. The main character is addressed as 'Mc' and the main lead male as Jake...
2.6K 100 5
After receiving a call from the Man with No Face, the group is concerned for MC's safety even though she tells them nothing will happen. Lilly privat...
16.1K 1.1K 57
Even in the darkest moments, the beginnings of love can be found. Jayna Chacon is stuck in a rut. Her job is interesting, but she doesn't have any fr...
10.4K 714 49
I thought I was saving lives. I thought I was protecting everyone. I thought... I slowly closed my eyes. This wasn't the first time, nor was it going...