you were everything

Od say_lar111

Y/n Hargreeves was the 8th member of the Umbrella Academy that no one knew about. Kept hidden from the other... Více

I 1 I
I 2 I
I 3 I
I 4 I
I Five I
I 6 I
I 7 I
I 8 I
I 9 I
I 10 I
I 11 I
I 12 I
Apocalypse
I 13 I
I 15 I
I 16 I
I 17 I
I 18 I
I 19 I
I 20 I
I 21 I
I 22 I
I 24 I
I 25 I
I 26 I
I 27 I
I 28 I
I 29 I
I 30 I
I 31 I
I 32 I
I 33 I
I 34 I
I 35 I
I 36 I
I 37 I
I 38 I
I 39 I
I 40 I
I 41 I
I 42 I
I 43 I
I 44 I
I 45 I
I 46 I
I 47 I
I 48 I
The end
PART TWO

I 14 I

20.7K 461 396
Od say_lar111

I don't care ☂ 

PRESENT TIME

Y/n's POV

I can tell that Five skipped over several important details...possibly painful ones, when telling me the story of how I died.

I'm left speechless.

'That...really happened?'

Five nods, looking away from me. 'You sacrificed yourself.' He gives a little scoff. 'For the good of this world.'

'And....us?' I say hesitantly. 'Were we...are we-?'

He gives me a peculiar look. 'Are we what?'

I must have misread something.

'Nothing.' I say. 'I just thought-'

'Come on,' Five says. 'There's a place I need to go.'

By now it's almost 7:00 in the morning. I really don't know how I could've spent 2 hours just listening to Five ramble about the end of the world, when all he complains about is how we don't have any time for bullshit. I especially don't know why he didn't bother telling me this when we first met for the second time.

If I honestly mean nothing to him, then why would he keep it a secret?

'So..are you going to tell me what we're doing here?'

I stare up at the giant building.

The giant sign says Meritech Prosthetics. 'Does this have something to do with the eye?'

'It has everything to do with the eye,' Five replies. 'This is where it was manufactured.'

'Oh,' I say. 'Okay.'

The man that greets us-Lance Biggs, doesn't seem like the type who enjoys the company of children such as ourselves. Or as we appear, anyways.

'Hello, how may I help you?' He scans us over with a look of disdain.

'Well, I found this eye and would like to see it returned to its rightful owner,' Five holds out the eyeball.

'What a thoughtful young man!' The woman behind the desk exclaims, much to Five's contempt.

'Yeah. Can you tell me who it belongs to?'

'Unfortunately, due to privacy policy, we can't disclose the name of the client,' Lance explains. 'Confidential. That means-'

'I know what confidentiality means,' Five says impatiently.

'Might I ask where you found it?' Lance asks.

Five thinks for a second. 'A children's playground. Must have just-' He clicks his tongue. 'Popped out.'

I make a disgusted face.

'Well, I'll just take that off your hands,' Lance reaches for the eyeball, but Five pulls it out of reach. 'Now, listen here young man-'

"No, you listen to me, asshole!" Five hisses, grabbing the man by his collar and aggressively hauling him eye to eye. "I've come a long way for this, been through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so give me the information I need and I'll be on my merry way." 

The man gulps, but Five isn't finished. "And if you call me young man one more time I'm gonna put your head through that damn wall!" 

'Oh dear,' The lady gasps.

'Call security,' Lance says as Five lets go.

In a huff, he storms off.

I shoot the man a quick grin, leaving Lance utterly confused.

'Ya know- you could've helped a bit,' Five complains, speeding down the street towards the academy. 'With your powers.'

I tap my chin. 'Yeah, but it was much more fun to watch that whole thing play out.'

'You're so insufferable!' Five remarks.

'So they tell me, darling.'

I open the door with a short wave of my hand, heading in the direction of Five's room.

'How did you know where my room is?' Five asks, despite himself.

'Dad showed me a map.'

He scoffs.

'Y/n!' A cheerful voice exclaims from behind me. 'Oh my god I thought you two had eloped.'

And there's Klaus, holding up a bottle of wine. He takes a hearty swig, slamming the bottle down on the ground.

'Hey Klaus,' I say, ignoring the whole 'eloped' thing.

'Actually, you're just the person I wanted to see,' Five says with a curious expression. Curious-as in I can't read it-not Five is actually curious. How could he be? He knows everything. Keynote, sarcasm.

'You don't know how much it warms my heart to hear that,' Klaus says dramatically, placing his hands on his chest. 'What do you need me for? Love advice?' He shoots the quickest of glances at me.

Five wrinkles his nose. 'No. Of course not. I need you to pretend to be my Dad.'

'Why?'

'Don't ask questions.'

'Fine, but I expect to be paid in full.' Klaus tosses his head back. 'Living a life this elegant is not cheap.'

'Elegant as in...drugs and booze?' I ask sarcastically.

Klaus points a finger at me. 'See? She gets me.'

'Alright. Alright,' Five says. 'Go put on something nice.'

And with that, Klaus prances away.

He returns in the ugliest outfit I've ever seen, but before Five can say a word-Vanya's voice sounds from in the hallway.

'Shit,' Five whispers. 'Get in the cupboard.'

No complaints, Klaus just steps into the cupboard and closes the door.

'Five? Y/n?' She knocks gently on the door. 'Are you in there?'

'Go along with it,' Five hisses at me. 

'Go along with what?' 

He sighs quietly, rolling his eyes. 

With a moment's hesitation he grabs me around the waist, backing me up towards the bed. Before I know what's happening, his lips are on mine.

'Oh my god,' Vanya exclaims, and there's a thump. When I surface, gasping for breath, her hand is covering her eyes. 'I'm so sorry. I just wanted to make sure you were both okay but-' She gives a short awkward laugh. 'Looks like you're just fine. I'll um-go now.'

She waves, running away as fast as possible.

'What in the glorious hell was that?' I growl, once Vanya's out of earshot. Five looks slightly disheveled, but he has the nerve to smirk at me as he rolls over me to the other side of the bed.

He shrugs.

'Cover story.'

'Oh you little-'

'Bravo,' Klaus claps. 'That was wonderful! From what I heard-you two really have chemistry!'

'Shut up,' Five and I say at the same time.

Klaus laughs loudly. 'I'm moist.'

'I thought I told you to put on something professional,' Five mutters, looking Klaus up and down.

'This is my nicest outfit,' Klaus pouts.

'We'll raid the old man's closet,' Five sighs.

'As long as I get paid,' He says.

'I'll give you half now,' I pull out several hundred bills.

'Where'd you get all of that?' Five looks incredulous.

'Stole it,' I say casually.

'I love her even more,' Klaus kisses the two hundred dollars I just handed him.

'That's a lot,' Five rolls his eyes. 'I was just gonna give him twenty.'

I shrug. 'That's why I'm better than you, darling.'

'Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details,' Klaus interrupts. 'I have to go in there and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct? And who's she?' He asks. 'Your girlfriend.'

'I guess so.' Five says without looking at me.

The nerve-

'But what's our real cover story?'

'What are you talking about?'

'I mean, was I really young when I had you? Like 16?' Klaus inhales dramatically. 'Like, young and...terribly misguided?'

I laugh. 'Sure.'

'And your mother-that slut!' He cries with relish. 'Whoever she is. We met at..the disco,' Klaus gives a fond expression. 'Okay? Remember that.' He snaps his fingers. 'Oh my god the sex was amazing.'

'What a disturbing glance into that thing you call a brain,' Five says sarcastically.

'Don't make me put you in time out!' 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

188 9 13
Seven children all adopted because of their abilities. Then another was taken in, Fallon, after her mother couldn't control her she was sent to join...
4.2K 154 31
It's been two years since the death of the billionaire industrialist Sir Reginald Hargreeves. But for some reason, his dying wish was only found now...
239 0 26
Another Umbrella Academy Fanfiction. Yay! Abigail (AKA Number Eight) and Five have been enemies from the start, but what if something changed that?
113K 1.7K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...