Rwby Bizarro

由 Arnaldorex13

this is a story made as a parody of the original series RWBY, it will follow the episodes of the volumes but... 更多

Trailer Red
Trailer White
Trailer Black
Trailer Yellow
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

47 2 1
由 Arnaldorex13

Ruby and Jaune enter into the welcoming hall or at least, they guessed it was the place since all other newbies seemed to be also there. Though for some odd reason it was insanely hidden away in a building somewhat far away from the main building. Only a mad man would design a school like this.

As they entered, Ruby immediately recognized her sister, staring at a fly, seemingly lost in thought.

There was an uncharacteristically joyful shimmer in Ruby's eyes, happy to see her sister, Yang.

“Well you aren’t my fucking problem anymore! Later idiot!” 

Ruby ran to her sister, immediately leaving Jaune all alone and crying on the floor.

“Oh dear, is this the right place?” A red-haired girl pondered worryingly in bronze Roman-esque gear -- a culture that didn’t exist in this world, but those small details matter as much as continuity in this world. “Well, a lot of people are here so maybe it is?” The red head sighed somewhat in relief.

Her vivid green eyes curiously looked around before falling upon the very same person our brave hero abandoned at a moment’s last notice. Shuddering as if hit by a chill, her vivid green eyes twinkled and blinked rapidly, breathing shakily as she hugged herself, her legs growing weak. The red-haired girl, whilst panting heavily, clasped her red flushed face with both hands as she stared longingly at Jaune.

“Yuki~”

“Cut!”

The red-haired girl was snapped out of her love stricken trance as a person in a director’s seat gestured to her to come over. Minding the lighting and boom mike above her head, and excessively apologizing to the film crew she accidentally bumped into, she made her way over and reread the script. With a nod, she went back to her spot and once again gripped her love stricken face.

“Jaune~”

The Man Baby “Jaune” blinked and looked at her with a “Gu?” The response alone made her scream as she ran away in the opposite direction, leaving the director to yell “Break for lunch!” and the film crew let out a cheer.

Love matters and scene filming weren’t something that mattered in this story, however. No, what really mattered -- and what you all came to see -- was our amazing and dazzling hero--

“WHAT THE FUCK YANG! YOU FUCKING LEFT ME BEHIND! AGAIN!!!”

Ruby!

“Sorry, Rubes...”

 ...Meh, same thing.

“And stop calling me Rubes! That’s a shitty nickname.”

Then again, it would be disrespectful to call our protagonist such a crude, awful, and deplorable nickname that was clearly done in poor taste with little creativity. Please don't hurt me!

Ruby was about to keep yelling at Yang for whatever reason she could find or no reason at all, really; just to yell in general -- especially when the pent rage of piling injustices got to her -- until she heard the familiar sound of someone crying. Turning around to see the heiress of the Schnee Dust Company crying while talking into her scroll. It was probably some kind of evil scheme no doubt in Ruby’s lawful mind; and so, being the hero she was, Ruby stormed over to put an end to her evil schemes.

“A-a-and then, a-and then sh-she, she screamed at me, and, uh, um--” Weiss hiccuped, huffing and choking slightly on her words. “And, and then she, and she, she called me a, a--” The heiress sniffled, wiping her red face clean of tears and her nose of snot. “A cum heaaaaaaad, waaaaaah!”

“YOU!!!”

“AAAAAGH!”

Weiss jumped, accidentally letting go of her scroll from the sudden interaction. Her eyes shrunk as the scroll fell who knows where, though the loud audible shattering of glass formed a pit in her heart. Reluctantly putting that aside, Weiss raised her hands defensively as she faced the merciless bully-- I mean, righteous bullying our hero was dishing out on her. Rightfully, of course -- and just.

“L-look I’m sorry for whatever I did okay? I’ll make it up to you!” The Schnee heiress quickly uttered, flinching as Ruby finally arrived in front of her and halted with a single stomp.

Ruby scoffed at Weiss' meaningless, evil ‘proposal’ idea of blackmail.

“Worthless scum like you only deserves death! You are lucky I would probably -- unfairly and wrongly -- get expelled and go to prison by the biased staff if I ever dismembered you!” It was then Ruby’s eyes widened in both realization and astonishment. “Of course, you would know that. That’s why you’re so freely plotting evil schemes in plain sight!”

“Wh-what? No, I’m not--”

“Shut it, you stuck up ice bitch!” Ruby shouted with the fury of 10 righteous suns and a 12 oz. can of energy fuel. “You may think you’ve won this round, but you will never prevail in the long atrocious war of good over evil! Mark my words, maybe not here today or tomorrow, but I will strike you down where you stand -- EVEN IF YOU’RE IN THE CAN!”

The Schnee heiress gasped with frightened eyes.

‘That’s how my Uncle Rory passed last week!’

Weiss had grown up stuck in her ice cold mansion in Atlas due to the White Fang hunting down her family with unprecedented aggression and barbarism only associated with animals. She only ever had contact with her family and her teachers. This, of course, was not a healthy environment for her to grow up in. The aftermath was her lacking social skills and confidence to talk to people, along with the ever present fear of being killed by the White Fang one day -- and that particular comment really got to her, especially dying in the bathroom. The view last week was traumatizing, to say the least. However, she had no way of knowing it was a coincidence that Ruby said such a thing after the loss of her uncle.

Weiss immediately collapsed onto the floor and started to cry in fetal position.

‘I’m going to die here!’ 

Ruby, being the hero that she is, spits on her face. Heroically, of course.

“Just stay out of my sight and cease your evil ways, before it’s too late.” Ruby turned and walked away, and realized mid-way in her walk that if the Schnee heiress had stopped being evil then she wouldn’t be able to take her in to the authorities and cash in on her reputation. ‘On second thought, keep being evil for my sake,’ Ruby thought with a satisfied nod.

If the villainess Schnee selfishly decided to give up evil and embrace good, then Ruby would lose a potential stepping stone to fame! Naturally, such a thing happening would be evil in itself -- so maybe it could be interpreted as a final act of evil?

Weiss, on the other hand, felt miserable as her first attempt for a friend not only turned her down so brutally hard -- harder than the fall of Beacon in the future -- but had even gone as far as to threaten her with death! She continued to cry, lying on the floor as people nonchalantly stepped over her to speak with their friends.

“Hey there, friend.”

“Hello, good friend of mine.”

“Have any friendly activities in mind for the weekend?”

“Oh, yeah, fo sho. I have a ton of friendly activities planned with my other dozens of friends I have made in our first interactions. I have so many friends it’s hard to keep track of them all, hahaha.”

“Oh, friend, like me, a good friend of yours who spent wonderful, friendly childhood memories together and not at all separately in an isolated cold mansion in a snowy region, notoriously known for being stuck up assholes? Friend.”

“Yes, like that, my friend -- who said an extremely odd and very specific friend thing that I’m sure no one has ever been through, otherwise they would be a waste of space, loser without friends. Friend”

“Friend, friend, friend.”

“Friend, friend, friend?”

“Friend, friend, friend.”

“Ooooooh, frieeeeend.”

“Friend!”

Weiss’ eyes shook, biting her bottom lip before she sobbed even louder into a quivering mess as she was reminded she was that particular someone without friends. Her tears collected into an ever growing puddle that the two characters conversing earlier lifted their feet up with discomfort, and walked away.

“Damn, she looks like she could use a friend,” one of them muttered pitifully.

“Yeah...wanna play Smash?”

“Oh, dude, you know I love playing Smash with my best friend!”

At this point the headmaster of the academy, Ozpin, stepped onto the podium to give a speech like he has done so many other years before today.

“I’ll keep this brief, you all fucking suck.”

Glynda slapped Ozpin in the back of the head in which he rubbed it with a light chuckle. “I mean, you are all diamonds in something, something. You all came here in search of knowledge -- you fucking nerds -- but that isn’t going to save you from dying, so go hit the gym you pathetic whelps.”

Then Ozpin’s gaze fell on Ruby, again licking his lips.

“Ahem,” Glynda expressed her displeasure, eliciting Ozpin to gulp with a flared nose. Beads of sweat trickled down his cheek as he fixed up the cowl around his neck, and corrected his posture till he was standing tall and still, radiating a professional aura one would associate with a headmaster of a prestigious academy, such as Beacon.

“It is up to you to get pregnant!”

Glynda, once again with a snarl, slapped him in the back of the head in which he moaned loudly into the mic, the sound reverberating into the amphitheater and halls of the academy as everyone stared in stunned silence.

“Do it again!” somebody cried aloud in the back.

Ozpin then cleared his throat and said: “I mean, to take the first step!”

Ozpin then walked away, visually satisfied with what he said while Glynda seemed to have expected more out of him. Her face was inexpressive as her dominating green eyes followed the humming headmaster walking off stage, before she quickly took the microphone to continue talking. 

“You will all gather at the ballroom tonight. We hope you brought your own sleeping bag because we are not giving you shit, and tomorrow we’re throwing you off a cliff. Dismissed.”

After that Glynda ran off to catch up with Ozpin who didn’t bother waiting for her. Though, his cries were soon heard down the halls along with a frustrated woman cursing aloud whilst Ozpin apologized louder with each audible thwack.

“What a nice guy,” Yang said happily with an innocent, open mouth smile.

“Uuuuuuugh...” Ruby, on the other hand, groaned, feeling as if she were cheated into going to an overhyped academy.

Then, out of nowhere and without warning, Jaune started pulling a certain heiress’ hair and eating it too. This, of course, was something that Weiss hated yet somehow couldn’t free herself from the grip from the Man Baby that no one had questioned in the slightest. Why was he in diapers? Why was his floating weapons radiating a holy light? These questions hardly mattered. In fact, there was a more important question on several people’s minds... 

“You shitty, no good headmaster of an overrated school! Have you learned nothing!?”

Thwack

“Aaagh, uff, I’m sorry!”

“The only reason this academy hasn’t fallen is because of me! Meanwhile, you’re running around trying to abduct children… I don’t get paid enough to deal with your shit!”

Thwack

“Kyaa! No, please, I’m sorry, Glynda!"

“That’s not who I am!”

“Mistress, my Mistress! Forgive meeeee!”

Thwack

When would they be able to have a turn?

. . .

It was now nighttime. Everyone had already found the hall that they were going to sleep in, and were unfortunately forced to stay inside the entire day doing absolutely nothing. The worst part? The hall didn’t have a single TV or even access to the internet -- which was weird, because all of Vale should have access to the internet! What were they expected to do? Socialize and verbally talk to each other, discussing their interests and get to know one another? 

They guessed it was some sort of test and not simply a design flaw or that Ozpin forgot to turn on Beacon’s antenna or pay the bill for that matter. The alternative was going outside into the wild to get a single bar, and risk never finding their way back; and that was way too risky. Surely, there was no one present who was mad enough to venture outside for something so trivial and stupid.

Our hero, on the other hand, was writing something in a book as Yang laid next to her. There was an uncomfortable look in the latter’s eyes.

“We are all just going to sleep together in the same room? ...Is this an orgy? Are we going to get pregnant?”

Ruby sighed, annoyed at her sister’s idiotic summation. “No, Yang, it’s not a orgy. This is just a sleepover. You are not going to get pregnant.”

“Oh…” Yang stayed silent, listening to her sister’s pencil draw onto paper with a blank stare. “The boys are cute though.”

Yang ogled at the other male applicants, seeing how fit they were with a delighted smile...just for Jaune to walk by in his onesies which had a noticeable bulge around his pelvis -- obviously a diaper. He even had a pacifier in his mouth. The Man Baby stopped right in the middle of the other boys and VERY LOUDLY shitted himself; thus dealing a crippling blow on Yang’s heterosexuality and permanently making her gay. Meanwhile, a certain redhead sighed contentedly as they stared at Jaune. “He even shits like a Prince Charming, haaah~”

“Never mind... What are you doing?” Yang curiously asked her half sister, and wanted to shift to a different topic.

Ruby’s disinterested attitude to her sister changed into a more upbeat, haughty display. “I’m writing a letter to all my adoring fans back at Signal.” Ruby smirked as she continued writing away. “I’m sure they miss me just as much as I don't miss them; but this is just how it has to be, after all. I go up in the world and they stay down!”

“Your friends?”

Yang asked for clarification, unsure if her ears were failing her or her mind was being very imaginative at the moment.

Ruby’s smirk faltered slightly as she sighed. “Yes, Yang. My ‘Friends’.”

Said friends would never answer back, and also won’t ever be mentioned again. What a shame, now the world would never know if she truly had friends before Beacon… Onto the story!

“I need to find more people to monologue at.” Our protagonist sighed discontentedly, her shoulders slouching as she blew her bangs aside. “Now that they are all the way at Signal, I don’t have anyone that would stick around to hear my VERY important speeches!”

Speeches like how heroic she was, how heroic everyone else wasn’t, and how she hated vegetables. How her favorite food wasn’t cookies (yet a delightful treat nonetheless), but, in fact, strawberries as she maimed her -- not forced, but willing -- loyal subjects to correct their behaviors and cleanse their obviously brainwashed minds of evil intervention from vile villains; no doubt trying to throw her off by spoiling her appetite for both food and justice. And speeches on how every single one of her actions are justified, though that one is reserved exclusively for the incredibly self righteous, biased cops.

“I'm sure you will find friends eventually, Rubes.”

A vein popped out of Ruby’s forehead, her mood dropping considerably from Yang’s words. She didn't need friends! She needed slaves! Slaves working selflessly for her sake, who wouldn’t complain when she used them as target practices when testing her Crescent Rose’s heavy caliber munitions, and wouldn’t run off to snitch on her ‘inhumane deeds’ to the corrupt cops always getting in her way! Is that so HARD to ask?!?

“Oh, oh, oh, I know! I know! You could try to be friends with Jaune or Weiss.” Yang’s lilac eyes shimmered with innocence as she gave her suggestion.

“That is a terrible selection, Yang. Jaune is too stupid to even understand what I am saying -- and obviously a false hero trying to undermine my righteous acts of heroism with his flimsy holy weapons of shoddy quality-- I mean, is that made out of cardboard or what? Whereas mine is a weapon made by my own hands. Sure, it’s not exactly shining or holy, or used by heroes of legend, or particularly safe and occasionally fires on its own due to faulty wiring, destroying properties and ruining lives; but it’s great on its own!” Ruby gnashed her teeth, the pencil snapping in her trembling hand. She blinked her bloodshot eyes to normal and cleared her throat. “And Weiss is an ‘evil doer’. I can’t be around her, I would risk having my mind being brainwashed to her wicked ways of evil. Not to say she would succeed, mind you. After all, my mind is an incorruptible temple of justice!”

“Well... what about her?”

Yang pointed at a girl reading by a conveniently placed candle holder on top of a small table. Though it was strange how the room was so void of furniture except for those specific things… 

The girl herself was wearing a small yukata-like shirt that reached just enough to cover her waist showing a lot of leg. It was a weirdly, overly sexual thing to wear when you are in a sleepover with tons of teenage boys around. Understandably, she had no way of knowing there would be a mixed sleepover...right?

Ruby sort of exhaled/gasped for thirty seconds straight, Yang’s eyes widening in concern as her face steadily grew blue. “That's my number one admirer!” Ruby shouted at the top of her lungs after a gulp of fresh air, ignoring the stares she received from everyone. “She said ‘Nice’ to me when I was putting Weiss in her place!”

Ruby liked to think the people she tied up to make them hear her speeches were her admirers as they didn't seem to complain about hearing her monologue compared to everyone else. Though, they did HAVE their mouths sealed with duct tape, but those were just small, completely irrelevant details. But the short-yukata girl was the first one that ACTUALLY praised her for once. Willingly. Without being held at gunpoint…

THIS HAD NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!! 

Her heroic adventures were truly starting now! 

“Ah, wait a minute...”

That reminded her though, did she ever let her secret admirers go from the rented out warehouse in the bad part of town...? Yeah, probably.

SPOILER ALERT: She didn't.

“Oh. Then let’s go.”

Yang then grabbed Ruby by the arm and pulled her along towards the lewd girl showing leg. Ruby actually fought back, kicking and punching at Yang, furious for her suddenly taking charge. Sadly though Yang remained unfazed at this and continued to pull Ruby along. Yang was actually quite strong, one could even say what she lacked in brains she compensated for in brawn; but it still was weird as Yang had never actually worked out a day in her life -- aside from beating up kids when she was a toddler and adults growing up when she went days looking for her mother. Nonetheless, she was still built like a brick house.

“Hello, are you my mommy?”

Ruby increased her efforts of beating up Yang as she didn’t want her number one admirer to be weirded out.

The black-haired girl’s amber eyes widened at the question, her face being enveloped by a really deep blush. Her mouth opening and closing, shoulders stiff and legs quivering before she gulped and answered with a straight face.

“Yes, I'll be your mommy.”

This situation… It was all like the books she had ever read or like the one she was currently reading. Though it was a shame Yang wasn’t a guy. Now Blake couldn’t praise her katana like the heroine did with the scarred, angsty love interest on a mission to slaughter his family who had betrayed him. Oh, and he had a nice weapon, she supposed.

Ruby was horrified at this new development, turning even paler than what she already was. Seeing such a terrible sight unfold in front of her, our protagonist scrambled to try and save her number one admirer from the clutches of her dimwitted half sister.

“I am Ruby!” The hero jumped between the two with her hands raised, slowly turning them as she rapidly stomped her feet in place and she flashed in between poses while some guy she threatened at gunpoint scattered rose petals around her in tears. “Defender of Remnant! Punisher of all the baddies! Seeker of Justice! Cookie Monster! Actually scratch the last one...”

But it was too late as Yang and Blake sat by each other; appearing to be happily speaking with one another. Or at least Blake was, Yang was just staring at another fly with deadpan fish eyes. Seeing this, Ruby’s eyes became vacant and her hands dropped to her side. It was over, wasn’t it? Once again, another injustice was dealt to her. What did she do to deserve this? She committed no evil, no sin. Every action she had taken was for the sake of justice! And a wee bit of fame, but it was nothing compared to justice.

“Um, c-can I go?” asked a black-eyed, trembling guy holding a basket of rose petals.

“Yeah, you’re relieved of your duty,” Ruby muttered with no emotion.

The person let out a sigh of relief and smiled before his eyes widened in horror.

“Wait, h-hey! No, don’t do it-- Don’t--!”

CRACK

Thud

Ruby tossed a handgun down a conveniently placed trashcan as she wallowed in her own shame. ‘What evils have I, this world’s fair hero, committed to deserve this fate?’ she thought with tears in her eyes. Was the world truly so unjust?

And then, just to make it worse for Ruby, the only person she absolutely wanted to avoid came. 

“Um, e-excuse me, could you please keep your voices down?” A certain heiress in a faded blue nightgown walked up, shyly clasping her hands together as she shrunk a bit with social anxiety. “Some people are nervous about the exam tomorrow, and--”

“WHAT PART OF ‘DON'T TALK TO ME AND STAY OUT OF MY SIGHT’ DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!?!”

Weiss took a step back, again looking hurt and on the verge of tears.

“I’m sorry, I just...”

“GOD LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING PUSSY! ALWAYS ON THE BRINK OF CRYING, YOU DON'T EVEN MAKE FOR A GOOD VILLAIN TO BEAT UP! HOW CAN I BUILD UP MY REPUTATION BY BEATING UP A CRY BABY VILLAIN!?! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO USELESS AS YOU!?!”

“I’m sorry, I'm so sorry...” Weiss apologized profusely as she bowed, trembling under Ruby’s burning, righteous gaze.

The rest of the night was filled with Ruby screaming at Weiss and, well, just screaming in general. Though, somehow all the important people with plot armor did get a good night's rest while most of the students got lost looking for the internet in the wild.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

23K 423 25
The Pyrrha X Reader A demon spawn, completely different from every other, this one is vulgar, has feelings, unlike the others, with a sword made of G...
831 12 11
Team RWBY's life takes a wild turn when she meets a new teacher. As a hidden conspiracy begins to set root in Remnant, it's up to Team RWBY to save t...
243 1 9
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a RWBY story, but with the addition of my character. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music or picture...
654 13 19
Disclaimer: I don't own Rwby, they belong to RoosterTeeth, nor do I own the rwby images Team LADR I own. I couldn't think of how to draw the final t...