That Would Be Enough-Grey's A...

Par teehee12233333333

"i'm a big girl. i can handle my fair share of trauma. and i get to decide when i've had enough. it's gonna t... Plus

Disclaimer
Cast
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Playlist

40 0 0
Par teehee12233333333

                                                                                    Aurora and Owen 

                                                                                       begin again: 

"i've been spending the last eight months think all love ever did was break, and burn and end.                                                         but on a wednesday in a cafe, i watched it begin again"

                                                                                      invisible string: 

            "isn't it just so pretty to think, all along there was some, invisible string tying you to me" 

                                                                                          your love: 

                            "come and kiss me like the first time, that's what your love make me feel like" 

                                                                                   black and white: 

                                                               "when did i first know, i always knew" 

                                                                                   you are in love: 

                                                 "you kiss on sidewalks, you fight then you talk"  

                                                                           beautiful stranger//finally: 

"and i say i'm only playing, but the truth is this. that i've never seen a mouth that i would kill to                                                                   kiss and i'm terrified, but i can't resist"

                                      "i know that beautiful strangers only come along to do me wrong"

"used to think that loving meant a painful chase but you're here right now and i think you'll                                                                                                      stay"

hope you like this playlist and this couple! comment your favourite song or favourite lyric! hope you enjoy this book!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

784 1 26
"i love you. i've always been in love you. i will always be in love with you" "maybe there is nothing left but i'm still breathing" AlexXOC MarkXOC O...
898 2 24
"you move me" "i what?" "you move me. everything you do and everything you say, it just affects me in a way nothing else can. i really like you and i...
129K 4.7K 10
"Why are you so afraid to look at me?" Completed ☘︎ 1/17/2021 #1 Dreamnap ☘︎ 2/18/2021 & 3/16/2021
4.2K 93 37
"Because I'm afraid that if I see you cry in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for you to be mine, but I can't do that," "Why not?" "I can't hurt y...