Anidita's love and fate (Comp...

Da SamairaSingh549

This story is totally based on my imagination. Character sketches: Anirudh Roy Chaudhary- 30 years, A gol... Altro

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (Maa...) (babaa...)❤❤❤
Chapter 6
Characters...
Chapter 7
PROMO.....💔💔💔
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
❤❤❤❤
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
New Book
Your wish!!!
Chapter 40
Update!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Important!!!
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Promo
***Important question!!!***
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Mini and....??? 🤧
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Story of 15 days...
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
New book
Check it out!!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Is she back???
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
~~Chapter 72~~
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Suggestions!!!
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Twists!!!
Chapter 84
Echoes Of The Future:- Promo
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Wishes
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Sequel out!!
The journey has begun!!

Chapter 30

1.8K 140 25
Da SamairaSingh549

Bondita was sitting on the bed hanging her face down.... because her dear pati babu was scolding her continuously for not taking care of herself....

Ani: mujhe to abhi bada saara bhashan suna kr gayi tum.... or ye kya, khud ka hi dhyaan nahi rakhti... isliye....isiliye mujhe tumhara dhyan rakhna padta h.... pal pal ki khabar rakhni padti h.... dekha na... nazar hati or durghatna ghati...... laga li na per me.... ek to pehle hi mujhe tumpar gussa aa raha h..... tumhari tabiyat theek nahi h or upar se tumne drink ki..... or fir mujhse milne ki itni jaldi ho rahi thi ki ye bhi dhyaan nahi raha ki kaanch pr per rakh diya tumne.... bs daude jaa rahi ho..... toofan ki tarah..... insaan ho ya hawai jahaj?? 

He was continuously blabbering and checking her wounded feet..... he carefully took out the glass pieces from her feet.... and with every piece taking out... she winced making Anirudh's heart pound with pain..... 

Bon: bs bhi kijiye na pati babu.... kabse sunaye jaa rahe h???

Ani (glared at her): shukar manao sirf suna raha hoon.... man to tumhe thappad maarne ka kr raha h....(showing his hand).... how can you be so careless..... !!!!

Bon(cutely keeping hand on her cheeks with puppy eyes): aap mujhe maarenge pati babu????

Ani (melted seeing her cuteness): yeh ese puppy faces mat banao... tumhe pata h....(taking a pause).... me tum par haath nahi utha skta....(again showing eyes to her) or isi baat ka na tum bohot galat faida uthaati ho......or ab....

He was interrupted when his opened mouth was filled by hers.... she pushed her mouth in his in order to shut his continuous scolding session..... he was shocked first.... but soon recovered and tried to maintain his anger.... but was failing because of her sweetness.....

Ani (being in her mouth): mmmm....mmmm....hmmm.hhmmmhm

He was trying to part away so that he can not melt this time but his wild tigress was not leaving him..... she was so admant to calm him down..... she instinctively gripped his hairs in her little fist and accepting his defeat, he too got indulged in the moment..... he too gripped her waist tightly making her moan in his mouth only.... unknown to them they lied down on bed...... such that his mascular body covered her small figure fully...... he was totally out of mind by now.... his hand reached at he pallu and in another second he removed it revealing her upper body...... lack of oxygen forced them to pull apart....... both were panting hard and not able to control himself anymore, he started giving her feathery kisses from her neck which soon turned into wild love bites...... his hands went inside her blouse and started playing their magic their...... while his mouth reached her navel..... and here she was just moaning and pushing him more on her using her hands...... she was continuosly gazing at him, his actions, how he was making her feel pleasurable...... out of a sudden she winced "ahhh" when he bit her waist...... and her voice make him come out of his own world...... he seductively looked upto her with a seducing smirk and huskily said........

Ani: this is not fair princess...... tum har baar apni sweetness se mujhe rok nahi skti..... ab tumne galti ki or fir mujhe daante vhi nahi diya ache se.... to ye tumhaari punishment h..... naughty girl!!!

She instantly turned her face to the other side and blushingly smiled...... Anirudh quickly got up from her and sat beside her on the bed and loudly exclaimed.....

Ani: OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!

Bondita was startled due to the sudden change in his voice, she became tensed...

Bon (tensed): kya huaaa????

Ani (holding his head with his hands): yeh mene kya dekh liya???

Bondita got more tensed thinking that may be he saw something wierd in her body and she quickly grabbed her pallu and started covering herself.......

Bon (scared): ky....kya....kya dekh liya????

Ani (maintaining that expression of being astonished): jo mene kabhi nahi dekhaaa.......

Bon (her heartbeat was running like a train): esa kya dekh liya aapne jo aapne kabhi nahi dekha??? sab kuch to dekh rakha h aapne!!!!

Anirudh sheepishly smiled at her statement and teasingly raised his eyebrow...... 

Ani (mischiveously): kya kya dekha h mene????

Bondita realised what she said and bit her tongue...... closing her eyes and becoming more nervous.... 

Bon (stammering and blushingly): ye...yeh...yeh to aap hi bataiye....ky....kya dekha .....h aapne....???

Ani (controlling his laugh): jo mene abhi abhi dobara dekha....

Bon (got frustrated): arrey bataiye na kyua dekha??? dekha dekha kare jaa rahe h kabse??? abhi iss baar aapne seedhe seedhe jawaab nahi diya na to me bata rahi hu.... Tulsipur jaate hi sabse pehle aapka saara saman aapki study me wapas rakhwa dungi.... fir sona meri sautan ke paas...... 

Ani: arrey arrey shaant.... shaant meri jangli billi.... ise achi to faansi ki saza h..... tum to badi patthar dil nikli Bondita..... 

Bon: aap bata rahe h ya me....

Ani: acha acha batata hu..... mene dekhaaaa...... mene dekhaaaa..... mene dekhaaaa kiii...

Bon: aapko nahi batana na... mat bataiye....

Ani(slowly whispered): mene dekha ki.... meri jangli billi...... sharma rahi thi....

And saying this laughed aloud.... which he was controlling in his whole teasing session..... Bondita narrowed her brows at him...

Bon: aap itni der se ye kehna chah rahe the....

Ani:haannn.... tumhe kya laga ..... kya dekh liya mene???

Bon (adjusting her saree): mujhe laga ki....

Ani: haan haan bolo kya laga??? and he again started laughing....

Bondit glared at him and threw a pillow on his face..... and then started hitting him with another...

Ani (shielding himself with a pillow): arrey arrey... yeh kya kr rahi ho..... arrey suno to... acha baba sorry.... apne pati ko maarna shobha deta h kya patni ko??? me Thaku maa se tumhaari shikayat kr dunga ki aapki poti apne pati pr haath uthati h???

Bon (continuosly beeting him): esa behuda mazaak koi krta h kya apni patni ke saath?? pati ko shobha deta h apni patni ko tang krna??? pta h me kitna dar gayi thi..... mujhe laga pta nahi kya dekh liya...

Ani: arrey to me kya krta...... har baar romance initiate krne waali tum khud hoti ho.... bilkul bold ban jaati ho hummare special moments ke wakt... or aaj sharma rahi thi... to mujhe shock nahi lagega kya??? (inching a bit closer to her face) vese na ek baat kahu.....

Bon (pulling her face back): kyaa??

Anirudh kissed her cheeks and then biting her earlobes he huskily said: vo blush krte time tumhaare gaal or naak pr red shed tumhe or irresistible bana deta h.... tumhe khaane ka man krta h.....

Bondita blushed once again but her boldness again overpowered her shy emotions and she pushed him strongly and he fell on the other side of the bed...,.

Bon: you have become so shameless pati babu.... 

Ani: yrr tum na..... pehle khud start krti ho or fir me dominate krne ki koshish krta hoon to bhaagne ki koshish krti ho....

Bon : kyuki start mene kiya h to.... dominate bhi mujhe hi krne chahiye naa.... (she smirked)

She quickly got out of bed and adjusting her saree she says....

Bon: now don't make these childish faces as if someone has snatched your candy.... and get up fast.....

Ani (excitedly): kyu?? ab kya krna chahti ho?? (mischievously)

Bon (smirked): nahna chahti hoon..... or aap bhi nah lijiye....

Anirudh quickly got down with a wide grin....

Ani: to chalo na..... kitne din ho gaye saath me shower liye....

Bon: ohhh please pati babu...... me akele nahne jaungi or aap akele... samjhe.... bhool gaye kya Thaku Maa ne 1 ghante me sabko neeche bulaya tha.... mandir me maha bhoj rakha h unhone.... vo bhi isliye kyunki aap pehli baar yahan unke jamaai ki hesiyat se aaye h..... ab sochiye agar unke jamaai babu hi late ho jaenge to bura nahi lagega unhe..... ab aap 5 minute yahi wait kijiye ... me 10 minute me nah kr aayi....

Ani: huh?? ye kesa wait hua......

Bon: kesa bhi nahi.... aap bethiye me aati hu.....

and saying this she quickly went to the bathroom....

Ani: arrey suno to....

Bon (closing the door): aap bohot bolte h pati babu..... or mujhe bhi baaton me laga lete h.....

Ani (murmured): ha ha... me hi to hu baton ki dukaan... vrn tum to kabhi kuch bolti hi  nahi...

Bon (shouted): haan.... sahi keh rahe h.... me nahi bolti....

Anirudh again widened his eyes in shock and uttered slowly....: sab sun leti h...

and inside bathroom she giggled......

In the hall, Thaku Maa was shouting on the servants...

TM: aaye kamla..... abhi tak saara khana taiyaar nahi hua kya??/ jaldi jaldi haath chalao... vrna iss baar pagaar me se ek aana bhi nahi milega tum logo ko..... aaye shankar... gaadiyan abhi tak taiyaar nahi hui ..... koi kuch kaam samay se karega ya nahi??  Rimjhim bahuuuu...... abhi tak dugga maa ka bhog taiyaar nahi kiya.....

Ishu and Manorama entered.....

Ishu: Thaku Maa..itna chillana sehat ke liye acha nahi hota h.....

TM: arrey aa agye tum dono.... kya karu me.... tum hi batao..... abhi tak kuch taiyaari nahi hui h.... pooja ka koi samay hota h... muhurat nikal gaya to pooja ka matlab rahega kya...... or inhe dekho ese haath chala rahe h jese pooja me ek ghanta nahi ek saal baaki h..... kaamchor sab ke sab....

Mano: Thaku Maa.... aap chinta mat kijiye hum dekh lete h sab.... aap bhi jaa kr taiyaar ho jaiye....

TM (smiled at them): tumhara bohot bohot shukriyaa baccho.... dugga ma tum sab ka bhala kare....... or ha beta vo na mene shyaam se keh kr fool mangwa liye the... bs maala banani h... vo tum...

Ishu: hum sab kr lenge Thaku Maa... ab aap jaiye.....

Thaku maa smiled at them and left... 

Mano: Ishaani tum ek baar rasoi me khana or bhog dekh aao me maala bana deti hu.......

Ishu nodded and left for kitchen while Manorama took the flower basket and sat down on floor taking a needle and thread and started making garlands, suddenly Mini came from behind and kiddishly shouted "bhoooooo" to which Manorama get scared and due to which the needle pricked in her finger and she winced " aah".... Veer who was just passing by, listened her voice and rushed to her panicking....

Veer (concerned) : kya hua????

Veer knelt down in front of her and saw blood oozing from her finger....

Veer: ohh god!!!  (got worried seeing blood)

He quickly took her finger and put it in his own mouth and started sucking the blood so that it does not cause any infection..... Manorama's heart start pounding at its full speed..... she was continuously looking at him with teary eyes seeing his concern for her...... he was not paying any heed to anyone, not at Manorama too.... he was just seeing her finger and was smooching it to reduce the pain...... his eyes suddenly went to her and they both got lost... her finger was still in his mouth..... they were seeing each other without even blinking their eyes as if someone has freezed them or time itself has stopped....... suddenly Veer realized their position and left her finger and diverted his gaze from her eyes to her finger and hesitantly pressed her finger with his thumb so that blood can stop...... Manorama too blushed and started gazing at floor...

Veer (slowly): tum theek ho???

Mano (as if she didn't listened): huh??

Veer: mene poocha tum theek ho???

Mano: h...h...haa....b..bs....vo.....

Veer (scolding her): dhyaan se kaam nahi kr skti..... ek sui handle nahi hui tumse.... zyaad chot lag jaati to???

Mano: sorry...vo achanak se Mini ne dara diya to.....

Veer: pr dhyaan to rakh skti ho na...... vo to khel rahi thi... tum to kaam kr rahi thi na..... aas paas kya ho raha h pta hona chahiye na tumhe...... dekho kitna khoon nikal raha h..... (looking at her finger)

Mano: tumhaare aansuon se to kam hi nikal raha h.....

Veer: huhh???

Mano: Veer jitna mera khoon nahi nikla utne to tumhaare aansu nikal gaye...... tum ro kyu rahe ho???

Veer (wiping his tears): tumhe chot lagegi to aansu nahi aenge kya mere???

Mano: kyu???

Veer realised what he said, he quickly left her hand and stood up.....

Veer:vo...vo.... tum rehne do ye.... me Ishu ko bol deta hu vo kr degi...... 

Manorama get disappointed as he didn't answer her question or say he ignored the question....... but she composed herself and said....

Mano: koi baat nahi Veer.... me kr lungi.... sui hi chubi h.... talwaar nahi lagi.... me kr lungi tum chinta mat karo.... or use pareshaan mat karo.... vo kitchen me busy h.....

Veer: are you sure??? tum kr logi na???? tum kaho to me help kr du???

Mano (chuckled): tumhe aata h maala banana.....

Veer (proudly): ha ha bilkul aata h.... esa koi kaam nahi jo Dr. Veer Malhotra na kr sake.....(in mind) ab sach me banane ko mat bolna please....vrna meri izzat ki dhajjiyan ud jaengi......

Mano (smirked): achaa??? to aao fir... karo meri madad.... DR. VEER MALHOTRA....c'mon.... help your special friend... let's see ki tum sach me sab kuch kr skte ho ya.........

Veer (in his mind): fas gaya beta Veer.....

Veer: ha...ha...bi...bil...bilkul kr skta hu.... tum mujhe underestimate mat karo...samjhi...

Mano : ha ha samajh gayi..... pr thoda proof bhi de doge to acha hoga...(patting the floor beside herself showing him the place)   aao aao...baitho .....yaha aaram se baitho or jaldi jaldi meri madad karo.... ye lo doosri sui..... or jaldi se dikha do apna jalwa...

Veer hesitantly sat beside her and took the needle in her hand and keenly saw it and gulped down in nervousness...as if it was not a needle...it was a bomb which will explode anytime....

Mano: karo na Veer..... (chuckled seeing his sweat formed on his forehead) .... Veer....Veer..... arrey karo...sui dekhne se maala banti to me 1 nahi 1000 maala bana chuki hoti.... pr esa ho nahi skta....is sui ko chalana padta h.....

Veer (faked a smile in nervousness): ha ha mujhe pata h.... vo to me bs dekh raha tah ki sui ki tip theek to h na....vrna kya h na mala bigadne ka dar rehta h...

Manorama nodded controlling her laugh and gestured him to continue his work through her hands.....

Veer took a deep sigh and murmured "aaj aaj help krdo dugga maa.... agli baar pakka se seekh lunga aapki mala banana..... I swear on you!!!"

Mano: kuch.... keh rahe ho kya???

Veer: nahi nahi...tumhaare kaan baj rahe h.... or tum kya mujhe hi dekhe jaa rahi ho.... tum bhi banao..... mujhe hi dekhte jaogi to khud kese banaogi...

Manorama again nodded and pretended as if she is not looking at him...but actually she was looking at him only or say his hands that were playing with the long thread in nervousness...... she was finding it difficult to control herself from laughing..... he picked a flower and looked at Manorama who was piercing the needle at the back of the flowers and taking it out from the other side, he tried to copy her and slowly inserted the needle in the flower and took it out from the other end and as soon as he saw that the needle is out, he became excited and pulled the needle with force and in that the flower tore into pieces making his eyes pop out suddenly and here Manoaram who saw this through the corner of her eyes couldn't control anymore and busted out laughingly at him....... Veer looked at her and cutely glared making her press her lips to control but was badly failing........ he again tried it with two-three more flowers, but happened the same..... the flower petals were scattered here and there......

Mano (mimicking him): esa koi kaam anhi jo DR. VEER MALHOTRA  na kr ske....hahahah!! haahha!!!! Dr. sahab ye foolo ki maala aapki degree se nahi banti..... or na hi aapki in ( pointing at his biceps) dolo ki taakat se...ahahhaha!!! hahaha!!!! .....inhe to pyaar se banana hota h...... hahahhaha!!!! (holding her stomach).... aap rehne dijiye me khud bana lungi..... 

Veer: arrey me to sahi bana raha hu.... mene kaha tha na sui theek nahi hoti to mala bigad jaati h.... ye sui me hi gadbad h......

Mano (controlling her laugh): achhaaa??? to apke doctor kit se injection ki sui laa doon... vo to aapko bade ache se chalani aati h....... 

and saying this he again started laughing, and for the first time Veer noticed how beautiful she looks while smiling.... that has something different..... to which he was unknowingly attracted...... he smiles looking at her and feels proud on himself that at least he could make her laugh wholeheartedly.... seeing her beauty he lost his control and unknowingly his hands made their way towards her face and using his finger he tucked the strands of her hair behind her ear which were disturbing him from seeing her heavenly beautiful smile by covering it and feeling his cold touch on her skin, she shivered and stopped laughing, they both again got lost in each other...... and he muttered "beautiful".... but their trance was broken by the voice of fake cough.... Veer immediately took his hand back and they both looked behind to see the person.... and it was again Anirudh who witnessed their moment..... he sheepishly smiled at them which Veer got but Manorama didn't..... 

Ani: kya ho raha tha yaha ??? (teasingly)

Mano (to divert the question): arrey aao aao Anirudh.... (picking those scattered flower petals near Veer) dekho tumhaare dost cum chote bhai  ne kitni sundar maala banai h.....

and she again starts laughing hard...... and seeing the bad condition of flowers Anirudh too joined her holding his stomach and Veer irritatingly...

Veer: bs ho gaya na.... or kitna mazaak banaoge tum log...... vese bhi me ye chote mote kaam nahi krta... koi bada kaam hot to batao....

Ani: bada kaam karoge Veer??

Veer (in mind): nahi nahi iss baar apna mazaak nahi banwa skta.... nikalna padega....

Veer shouted: haaannn aayaa buddy!!!!

Veer: me aata hu... Mini bula rahi h...

Mano (giggled): achaa??? hume to nahi sunai diya..... tumhe sunayi diya kya Anirudh...

Ani: aa....nahi sunaayi to mujhe bhi nahi diya.... bula rahi h kya??

Veer: tum dono ke kaan kharaab h... mene sun liya... me jaata hu....

And he ran away from there leaving Anirudh and Manorama laughing behind.... after teasing a lot to Veer they celebrated their victory by giving a high five to each other.....

Soon everybody left for the temple...... Anirudh and Bondita performed a small hawan kept by Thaku Maa for the couple..... and then they all together served food to all the poor people and pandits of the temple with a pair of new clothes touched by the couple to everyone..... and left for home....

After enjoying a lot in Krishnangara for one week, they finally returned Tulsipur, but before leaving Thaku Maa felt like taking evil eyes from Mini.... so she performed a small activity by red chillies and then burning them in the fire....and said: bohot hi pyaari bachi h.... beta mere vyahvhaar ke liye mujhe maaf krdena...... Bondita teri beti ki nazar utaari h mene.... mujhe dar lagta h kahi kisi ki buri nazar lag gayi to na jaane kya ho jaaye.... me jaanti hu tu or jamaai babu in sab me vishawaas nahi krte... pr apne dl ki tasalli ke liye mene kiya h.... or vese bhi bado ki duaein buri nahi hoti...... bhagwaan tumhaare poore parivaar ko khush rakhe..... har buri nazar se bachaye.....

And they smiled at him and Mini too smiled at her wholeheartedly maybe for the first time and also bid her good bye by kissing her cheeks which melted Thaku Maa's heart more.....

Hey ya guys!!! another chapter here!!! tell me how's that??? I tried to make it a bit funny....... tell me whether I'm succeeded or not in the comments section....

Don't forget to vote ....
Keep reading
stay home, stay safe
bye bye
Love you all
🥰🥰🥰🥰

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

32.3K 2.9K 52
Bondita grew up to be a fine woman and returned to Tulsipur after getting her degree. Now, she has achieved her and Anirudh's dream-being the first f...
182K 10K 55
[ COMPLETED ] The story is about the bond between Bondita and Anirudh....the bond which is unbreakable....the bond which is the true example of love...
44K 5.2K 62
"Anidita - The way she loves me 🙈" new story on barrister Babu which is based on my imagination. I'm not written this story on aurrisht and anvisht...
157K 6.7K 98
This ff was created on Colorstv's most popular show barristerbabu. Its totally based on my imagination. I am starting my story from Manorama and An...