Hey There Demons, It's Me, Ya...

Autorstwa GabrielXander

[KnY/Obey Me x Reader] How many times is the Universe going to screw you over? Honestly, since you got your a... Więcej

Important Announcement
1: What The Hell? I'm In Hell!
2: The Biggest Cry Baby
3: Unfortunate Bonding Moments
4: Author Here: Going Mental. Wish Me Luck.
5: Kids And Their Dang Shenanigans
6: Himbo Beel Back At It Again
7: Oh, Lore? Also, You Cry Again
8: The Simps Of All Simps
9: I Reached Back Like A Pimp And Slapped The Hoe
10: Nothing Happens
11: Thank You, Exposition!
12: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
13: DILF Lucifer And His Gremlin Kids
14: Heinous Crimes And Sleepovers (Maybe Not The First Part)
15: Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time
16: Decent Times Until Death Approaches
17: The Author Stalls The Action For Suspense Or Something
18: I Can't Mansplain, Manipulate, Man-Whore My Way Out Of This One, Boys
19: A Lot Of Things Went Wrong
21: Coffee Shop Au
22: Too Much Happens In This Chapter
23: Wait, What?
24: Being Unwanted
25: This Isn't Goodbye
26: Maybe Simeon Ain't So Bad After All
27: Simp Nation, Rise Up!
28: You Join The Loser Club
29: Trapped In The Closet
30: Simp Luci
31: Satan Is So Cute
32: Condoms And Sex At The Olympics
33: Only Break One Law At A Time
34: There Are So Many Death Flags
35: Oh No His Inside Stuff Is All Over The Floor!
36: Love You But Can't Have You
37: Don't Blame Me, You Cuck!
38: You Love It When Men (Sometimes)
39: Don't Be Scared, Don't Be Shy, Come On In, The Water's Fine
40: Author Was Shit-Faced While Publishing This Chapter
SORRY FOR THE BAIT IT'S STILL IMPORTANT THOUGH

20: Nothing Happens Part 2

4.3K 341 230
Autorstwa GabrielXander

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

You: I DID A BAD

Levi-Chan: OH NO WHAT
DID YOU DO?

You: What are you doing
up so late? It's almost 4 in
the morning 👁👁

Levi-Chan: 👀👀 What are
YOU doing up so late? Or
I guess early

You: ...

You: Good point.

Levi-Chan: So what
happened?

You: Ommmmm

You: Hhhhhh

You: How much did Luci tell
you about me? I mean, did
he tell you what I was doing
after Midnight with Diavolo
and Solomon?

Levi-Chan: Yeah sort of...

Levi-Chan: He said you 3
are doing "Demon Slayer"
related things. And if I
wanted to know more, I
should ask YOU about it
cause it's your business,
and not so much his

You: Okay, that's what I
wanted to talk to you about
too.

You: Is it alright if I go to your
room right now?

Levi-Chan: Yeah fine by
me

You: Cool. Also I'm bringing
a Little D with me

Levi-Chan: What??

You: Okay see you in a
minute

————

You sigh heavily and plop down on the floor in Leviathan's, hugging Little Akaza to your chest. He seemed to be fast asleep, and your eyes burned with the same desire to fall unconscious as well.

BUT BOY, OH BOY, DID YOU HAVE SOME TEA FOR LEVIATHAN!

Leviathan was sitting in his chair, arms crossed and an eyebrow cocked up. He was wearing Ruri-Chan pajamas.

You sigh heavily, watching Little Akaza rise and fall because of it.

"Bestie, I cannot do this today."

"What happened?"

"So... Basically I'm demon hunting with Diavolo and Solomon after midnight-"

"-WOOAHHHHHH!!" Reciting a famous voice line, Leviathan widens his eyes and leans forward, "REALLY?! LIKE, REALLY-REALLY?!"

"Ye."

"OH WOW! THAT'S SO-" Leviathan remembers that it's four in the goddamn morning and lowers his voice, "-That's so badass!! So is that where you went yesterday-wait! Demon hunting??"

You get whiplash from how quick that progressed, but gather yourself just as quickly, "Yeah, obviously I don't mean the residents of Devildom. I mean man-eating demons. Apparently, the demons that are killed in Demon Slayer end up here as either a Little D, or a Misguided Soul."

Leviathan hums in thought, "A Misguided Soul? Those are the souls who refuse redemption after they die, right? So, you're saying they're all man-eating demons?"

"Not all Misguided Souls are man-eating demons. And those are the souls I have to leave alone," You explain, "Yesterday night, Solomon, Diavolo, and I had no luck finding a Misguided Soul. But suddenly today we..."

Your eyes start to burn with building tears, "We ran into the demon who... who killed Akira... You probably don't know him, but-"

"-He's the first Demon Slayer you saved from Mount Natagumo," Leviathan cuts you off with a soft voice, "I-I remember who he is."

You sniff with a shaky breath, "I got too emotional, a-and she got away... She got away and there's probably a chance that I'm never going to find her again."

Leviathan doesn't know what to say. More so, he feels absolutely horrible because you're one of his favorite characters-no, his best friend now. And it hurts to see you so upset and now knowing how to help.

Leviathan stands up with hesitance, then he takes a few steps to stand by your head. He sits down on the floor with you, nervously patting your head while petting down your hair.

"I'm sorry..." He whispers.

Sorry that he doesn't know what to say. Sorry that he can't help you. Sorry that he can't comfort you. Sorry that you've been through a lot. Sorry that he can't do anything to make it all better for you. Sorry that... in a month, you'll have to go back and go through all that again.

"'M sorry too, all I seem to do is complain recently," You chuckle, speaking up again before he can comment, "Then um... Then this Little D showed up, and he was so cute, so I decided to keep him."

"Wh-Really??"

"I uh... I named him Little Akaza-"

"-Dude."

"Leave me alone!! I couldn't help it!"

Leviathan huffs, puffing his cheeks out a bit, "Still ship you with Tanjiro."

"You ship me with Tanjiro?"

Well... yeah. You can see the appeal, and in Mammon's words, Tanjiro is your "first man". You're pretty sure you had (or have?) feelings for him, but now you're more focused on surviving rather than your growing harem of dumb simps.

That's right. You know you basically have a harem; you're not that dumb. But you like to pretend it because that's easier than confronting the others and telling them you're (now/still) in love with Akaza.

"Anyway, we're getting off topic," You clear your throat, "The real question is this, Levi..."

"What?"

"You wanna watch the Demon Slayer mo-"

"-YES!! FINALLY!!!"

Your thoughts throughout the movie?

Ahaha I'm so sexyy. *lip bite emoji*

Okay but seriously, that was the first time you saw it (the other times it was through Instagram spoilers), and it was fucking wild even though you were literally there.

There were a few things that the anime brought to attention that you completely missed because you were too busy staying alive. And there were things the anime just didn't include.

For example: your conversation with [F/n] and Cole in your dream. They made the conversation PG-13, which was so offensive because how else would the audience know how horrible you and your friends are?

What did surprise you, was the scene right before Akaza "attacks" you to try and trick Kyojuro.

In the scene, you were suddenly gone, and Kyojuro got punched through the Solar Plexus, just like in the original anime/manga. Kyojuro's life flashed before his eyes, and motherfucker that shit was emotional. You and Leviathan legitimately got sad, but in the end, Kyojuro heard your voice calling his name.

When he opens his eyes, he's completely okay, sitting on the ground when Sekido saves both you and him.

The movie went as you remember experiencing, with the script ending with you falling unconscious and everyone fretting over the new demon.

"Dude..." You blow out a puff of air, "That bitch has no idea that she just fucked up her own future."

Leviathan snorts, "Would you have done it differently?"

"...No, not that part, at least."

————

Beelzebub is concerned for you.

Beelzebub is worried.

Beelzebub is using every fucking cell in his body to refrain from forcing you into therapy.

"But he's my precious baby," You pout.

"..."

He stares at Little Akaza snugly sleeping in your arms.

"..."

Or maybe Beelzebub is jealous that he's not your obvious favorite anymore, losing his crown to a fucking Little D.

"Still, it's not safe. And he has the ribbon for wrath. Extra dangerous stuff, [Y/n]." Beelzebub tries to reason.

"He's literally just been sleeping since I got him."

"You're too nice, [Y/n]. I worry for you."

You splutter at that: "Y-You worry for me?"

Beelzebub nods, "Mhm."

"Aw, I didn't know you cared so much."

Beelzebub looks away sheepishly, "Well... We're friends, right? It's only natural..."

You sigh softly, "I'm not going to send him away, Beel.-"

Not Baby Beel? :(

"-But fine, I'll leave him here so we can go to the gym."

You open your door and walk back into your room; Beelzebub just stands outside by the doorway.

"Pst, hey," You gently nudge Little Akaza, "Pspspsps. Wake up."

You lay Little Akaza down on your pillow, pulling the covers up. He stirs and opens his eyes, looking at you in confusion.

"I'll be back, okay? I'm going to the gym, I'll be back in an hour." You whisper, "Just go mimis, I'll come back."

Little Akaza frowns and hugs your hand, and instantly you die.

"I know, I'm sorry. Just one hour, okay?"

Little Akaza lets go of your hand and pulls at the blanket to cover himself.

He can't talk; his soul hasn't been polished enough despite being a Little D for little over a century. But he can still express himself with his smile. Something he didn't often allow himself to do when he was alive.

So that's what he does, he smiles in understanding.

And fuck did your heart cry.

"You're so fucking cute!" You sniff, already tearing up from Cuteness Overload™.

——

Beelzebub has been gnawing at his bottom lip for almost fifteen minutes since you two took a break.

He doesn't know how to bring up a certain topic, and he doesn't want to overstep any boundaries. There were many times before where you should've asked questions about what he's talked about (like the fact that you NEVER ask about the seventh brother), but you never did because you never tried to cross that line.

But...

Beelzebub did tell himself he'd be there to protect you.

"Did that Little D-"

"-Akaza."

"...Hm?"

You smile at the ginger, "I named him Little Akaza."

*Demonic Internal Screaming*

"Right... Did Little Akaza... do that-" Beelzebub gestures to the five patches of bandages on your upper arm, "-to you?"

Ah, you forgot to ask Lucifer to heal you all the way up last night. Five patches for each claw the demon managed to dig into your skin.

F.

"No, he didn't. Don't you think he's too small for something like that, anyway?" You chuckle.

Beelzebub pesters, "Did something happen, then? Who-or what did that to you?"

Aaaaaaahhhhh!!! Why does he even care?! You're not prepared to answer these questions!!

"I just got in a... disagreement with a demon." You hate lying to him, but you're not in a position to tell the truth, "Before she realized that I was with Diavolo, she got in a good hit."

Beelzebub frowns and looks away, and you immediately feel like scum.

You know that he knows you're lying, but you two barely know each other, or developed a relationship strong enough for him to call you out on it. And you know he isn't the type to press on about it if you don't give him anything to work with.

You feel bad about it, of course you do. But Beelzebub is going to have to get used to your secrecy whether he likes it or not.

"Anyway," You clear your throat and stand up, "Let's continue, hm? After this, I'll take you out for some snacks. I pick-pocketed that demon yesterday when she wasn't looking."

AKZNDIANDNRISN???

————

No thoughts.

Heady empty.

Just Yuki trying to speak to you telepathically during breakfast.

"..."

"..."

"...!"

"...?"

Satan frowns, "What's going on?"

"I'd like to know too," You deadpan.

Yuki sulks his shoulders, "Damn. I don't have telepathy."

You chuckle while stabbing a cherry with your fork to feed it to Little Akaza.

"How tragic. Your plans have been foiled by mortal inconveniences." You hum softly, "Whatever shall we do now?"

"Do you not like cherries?" Lucifer (who decides to join you all for once) asks with a raised eyebrow.

You scrunch your nose, "I'm allergic to them. That's why I'm feeding them to Little Akaza."

Beelzebub perks up from your left, "[Y/n], I just remembered. Isn't today your first day at work?"

Mammon, Asmodeus, and Yuki look at you with surprise.

"Ya already got a job? Like, ya only been here for a few days, and ya already workin' to get cash, huh?" Mammon grins.

You nod, "Si, que no? I don't like relying on others to pay for my shit, so I thought I might as well. And it works out since it's a field I'm interested in, and it's relatively quiet."

"Where do you work? I'm sure if I visited during work hours, your day would brighten from seeing a face as cute as mine," Asmodeus giggles softly.

"I work at-"

"-Don't tell them," Lucifer cuts you off, "They'll only visit to cause trouble and ask for free drinks. Keep it a secret for as long as you can."

"Ask for free drinks? So [Y/n] works at a place that sells drinks and probably food too," Mammon deduces surprisingly fast.

"Mammon..."

"That leaves forty places in this city. Assuming that she works at the Plaza since that's popular with food establishments, that narrows it down to twenty locations."

"Mammon..."

"However!" Mammon jumps up on the table to point at you accusingly, "Only nine of those establishments allow students employment! And of those nine, two of them don't allow female workers because of the business type!"

"Mammon...!" Lucifer warns.

"Shh! I wanna see where this fucking going!" You grins enthusiastically.

Satan almost laughs.

"Based on what ya said before, [Y/n], this place is quiet, and also includes something you're interested in! And also, I overheard you and Satan nerd out about some book about an angel and a demon! So, with that being said!!!"

"This is so entertaining," You comment.

"[Y/n], you work at Bookland Café!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

You burst into laughter, "Mammon, that was right! You're amazing!"

Mammon splutters with embarrassment, "Wha-Yeah! Of course, I am!!"

Lucifer is already rubbing his temple and it's not even 8:30 yet.

————

Your day today was pretty uneventful, the only thing that stood out was Rui's hesitance to be close to Little Akaza. But other than that, life was uneventful.

So now, you, Satan, Beelzebub we're leaving RAD campus so they could walk you to Bookland Café. You told them it was unnecessary, but then life would be too easy for you if they listened.

"Then I told [F/n] it wouldn't be necessary to give Cole C.P.R. because he was okay. But in hindsight, this is probably where [F/n]'s weird obsession with kissing his friends began," You recite a memory to your comrades, "He really went to town, y'know? Like he fucked that shit up. And eventually, [F/n] got a hard-"

"-I hate this story," Beelzebub says bluntly.

"Yeah... this is... Do you have a different story?" Satan rubs the back of his neck.

Losers.

You play with Little Akaza's hat, while the baby himself is sitting on your head.

"Well... I could tell you a sad, yet romantic story of mine." You offer.

"You have a lot of stories, are they all true?" The Avatar of Gluttony asks.

You nod lightly, "Yes, they are."

"Enlighten us with this sad, yet romantic story of yours." Satan chuckles.

"Okay. There was a man in my life who loved me, and... by the time I could reciprocate his feelings, I lost him." You sigh, "His name was-"

"-Hey, [Y/n]!"

Perfect(?) timing. This gives you some mystery and makes you seem cooler if you just never finish that story.

You all turned around at the sound of a familiar voice calling your name. You smile and wave back at Simeon who jogged to catch up.

"What's up, Angel-Face?" You grin.

Simeon laughs, "I wanted to talk to you about... ah, about the list you gave me?"

Ohhhh.

"What list?"

"A list of food?"

"If now is a bad time, I can always call you later," Simeon speaks up before you can answer.

"Yeah, I can text you when I'm free," You said, "Sounds good?"

"Mhm, I'll talk to you later then," Simeon then smiles at the demons, "Bye bye, you two."

"Oh, bye."

"Later."

You check your D.D.D for the time, "Let's get going, I don't wanna be late on my first day."

"What was that all about?" Satan drapes an arm over your shoulder, "Little Miss [Y/n] has some secrets, hm?"

"What are we, in Junior High?" You laugh while nudging his side but not hard enough to actually push him away, "It's just some personal business with an angel, nothing suspicious."

"That just makes you sound suspicious," Beelzebub pouts, grabbing the back of your uniform shirt.

"If I tell you guys, you're just gonna get bummed out. So I'm just gonna say this..." You clear your throat, "When I was twelve years old, I stole a penguin from a Zoo."

That was enough to grab their attention.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Did you eat it?"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

498K 24.7K 38
❝ My last words were 'yeet'. What a disgrace. ❞ - (Y/N) (L/N) while dying (again) on a riverbank. ~~~ After dying in a freak accident, you found your...
6.2K 135 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
4.7K 254 15
''I'm tired" Getting isekai is fun they say. Isekai is great they say, bullshit. Everything is all fun and games until you're the one who ended up ex...
37.3K 373 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...