ʙᴇsᴛғʀᴇɴs4ʟ

Par ijustbethuggine4l

ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴜʀᴀᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇɴᴛʀᴇʟʟ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴡʜᴏ ғɪʀʟᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴜʀᴀᴀ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇs ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ᴅᴏᴇs ʜᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sʜᴇ... Plus

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
<333
😭😭😭

chapter 5

1.5K 61 6
Par ijustbethuggine4l

KamouraaWilliam💥
Nov.5th.20

I saw Kentrell and walked upstairs i shut my door and sat on my bed and Kentrell walked i looked at him and i was about to say something

Princess just listen too me im sorry i can't sleep without you i was wrong i take all fault please just come back home. I shouldn't have not said that i was just sexually frustrated i promise i. Didn't mean nun of it i didn't even want her im sorry i broke the rule i meant nun of it just forgive please i'll never do it again i love too much to lose you i gave you yo time now come home he said making me smile.

Kentrell you kno you hurt me right i said "ma and i hate myself for doing that i didn't mean it .

But you didn't Care when i was dere when i was about to cry my eyes out too you or wen i was showing you dat i was sad or you was hurting my feelings .

" im sorry princess honestly you don't understand "

How i kno you won't be fucking on the couch again or disrespecting me for a girl i said .

"Just trust me i promise i won't even let it get that far anymore just come home please .

Alright i will but we gotta work on somethings because im still hurt son but im getting ova it im tired of being sad about it so im forgive you dis time and if you mess it up we done i said making him smile .

He opened up his arms "nahh nigga you come here i said his ass came running i laughed he pulled me and hugged i hugged him back he stared kissing all over my face like child .

You kno something i been wanting to do he said ".wat i asked he grabbed my neck and kissed me i kissed back .

Cause it was nothing we always did dat aleast i thought it was nothing until he added his tounge and i started kissing him back the same way he made his way too me neck making moan a Lil

Stawp i said pushing him smiling "i want you so bad slime i haven't been able to take my mind off you he said making me blush .

Let's take it slow but don't let the shit happen again cause i won't be sad about it i will be happy cause imma kill you but i forgive you and i like you too but lets take it slow i said and he smiled and kissed me i kissed backed

Now let's turn up he said grabbing my hand as we walked downstairs and i saw my brother and clover i walked ova to them and hugged and kiss both of them on cheek happy birthday nigga you 21 turn the fuc upp i said handing him his gift

A few hours later we was on way to dinner for chop party Kentrell was live but not showing me because the fans knew we fell out i said it multiple times on Twitter .

"Stressing just make me angry now she wanna leave me alone he said singing showing me than moving the camera i laughed cause i caught on

We shortly pulled up to the food place we all got out the car with all our ppl and we walked in Kentrell grabbed my hand and we sat down where we was greeted with a waitress he looked fine asf .

Excuse before i take yall order is you single if so can i Getcho number you pretty as fuckk he said and i laughed - fuck you laughing for and nah bruh yo can't get nothing Kentrell said mad and kindia scaring the man .

A few moments later we was eating stink was still mad at me but it's coo he get over it he wasn't looking at me making me grab his face and peck his lips and he smiled den and kissed me back .

A few hours later Kentrell and made our way back too the house Kentrell was on my chest sleep i was on Instagram first thing i see is a post about me

Swipe

Liked by Dakamouraa and nbashadee ane ybgang and 15k others

Nbagangtea - so it seems yb and kam are back cool last night was choppa birthday if yall don't know they are brother and sister and yb and choppa are cool they was all at the birthday party yesterday she actually was shown and his live last night and yaya actually had something say she said that's her man and kam and him just friends .although what ppl say about kam she undiplomatic sheon bothered nobody so yall need to leave her alone!!

Ybgang - kam so pretty i actually like her and wen they stopped taking she ain't bash him or talk about him ot let other ppl do it either she seem real and Kentrell and kam are more then friends yall slow😭😭🌚
liked

Kamlifept- honestly i don't think kam wants Kentrell so yaya just to need to shut uppp 😒
Reply- i actually doo and i agree she need too 💥

Nbatea - let's be honest here yall in the comments mad they back cool yall want him with jania and yaya or starr and he doesn't want them he loves jania and Starr they the mother of his children please stop .kam and Kentrell our cute to me the way he look at her on dat live a few months ago i knewwww 😭😭.
❤liked

@dakamouraa- ppl think just because we stop talking that we were done wen we wasn't .idc wat yaya said yall kno i don't do this messy Instagram shit but please stop making up lies ..kentrell good where he is and that's not wit her so bye 😎

After dat i just turned my phone off and started watching love and hip hop Kentrell went to sleep on me im bored and don't wanna gts it's only 12 .

Kentrell phone started ringing i looked over and saw yaya💚 i ingnored no need for me to get mad about it."who was calling he asked making me look at him.

"Yo girlfriend i said paying attention to the tv .which one said making catch a attitude move i said pushing him off me l while turning the other way .

Im just playing princess he said making just hmm in response "don't make me fuck you up I said was playing he said .mmk i said .

He got up and grabbed my legs and pulled me too the bottom of the bed he started kissing me making moan a lil bit he den started rubbing me through my pants make moan again but louder .

He stuck his hands and pants rubbing me thru my pink laced panties "ahh fuckkk i said moaning " Tell daddy you sorry he said and my ear giving me chills and dat aggressive ass voice .

I didn't say nothing making him shove my pants down and  stick a finger in me making my eyes go wide while i thru my head back moaning again while he insert another finger while rubbing my pearl.

Kentrelllll i said moaning while trying too close my legss he pushed them open "wet tight ass pussy he said going deeper making the macaroni sound with his hands making me shake he took his hands out as i felt this strange feeling as i squirted and came at the same time

Kentrell came down and licked my juices up making me moan but he pulled away making take deep breath because i ain't never been finger fuckked like dat before omg he da besttt .

Now imma ask you one more time tell daddy you sorry he said making cum again automatically "im sorry daddy i said outta breath i layed back as i closed my eyes but instantly brought them back open once i felt his warm tounge on my kat .

How did yall like this chapter ? Was it good or not really?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

201K 15.7K 22
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
508K 48.1K 33
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
Damien Par Rosie

Roman d'amour

43.8M 1.4M 90
Damien Stryker is a ruthless billionaire, but when Serena Mclane is forced to marry him, she hopes to find the mercy behind his cold eyes and strong...
2.7M 150K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...