Mafia's Retribution

De kangsuzy18

"THE ROSE THAT BURNS, CRUMBLES THE HEART'S EXISTENCE". "SOMETIMES GUILT AND REGRET IS THE GREATEST CHASTISE"... Mais

I love you till the moon and back
Worst than Hell
SOLD
Welcome to hell
I hate you.
Get Ready
Scared
Payback
Why?
Promise
My retribution
First Step
Liar?
Truth
05-16-2014
I Pity You
Empty and Confused
Going back
Falling Again
Once and for all
Regret
Ava's retribution
Forgiveness
Care
Love
Reunion
Exonerate
Together
Voice
Love me Like you Want
Èpouse-moi
Upside Down
Fears
New Place, New People
Nightmare
Captivated
Brutal
Heart Wrenching Fire
Trauma
Let Go
New Beginnings
When I Look At You
Epilogue
New Story Soon

Cruel Fate

12.7K 293 51
De kangsuzy18

Ava

I woke up feeling something cold on my face.I squinted my eyes to get a clear view.

"Bitch wake up and make my breakfast", my dad said.

I got up and realised I was in kitchen . Then I remembered , what happened last night. This monster, I hate him.

I was soaking wet due to the bucket of water he threw on me.

"Come on get up fast, I don't have whole day", he said.

I got up and started preparing breakfast, without bothering about my wet self. I didn't want to get beaten again.

I prepared some toast and omelette and placed it on the table.

The monster came and started eating it. Honestly, I was not in a mood of getting another scolding, so I turned to go to my room.

"Wait", he shouted.

I turned around, facing him.

"Today evening some people are coming to pick you up. I sold you, " he said.

Tears ran out of my eyes. My own father sold me . Why? Is he even a human ? How can a father sell his own daughter?

"You got it?", he asked.

I just nodded my head and ran to my room crying. I flopped on the bed.

Why god? What sin did I do that you gave me this type of life? First , you gave me a father like this, but then also I didn't complained because I had my mom.But now she is also gone. Then a very beautiful person came in my life. You took him also away from me .

Yes, I know what sin I did . I am a criminal. I should not forget that. I killed two people. Yes , this is a sin, a crime. I should be in jail. But then also I am here. I think all these are for my punishment. I wiped my tears. No problem. If that's what it is then I will gladly accept. With that i got up and went to take shower.

After shower i wore my sweatpants as usual. It's not like I have to go anywhere. I am struck in this apartment all the time. My only escape , is the window in my room.

I was not in a mood of eating anything so I just sat on window, admiring the view. London. It is so magnificent. I wish if I can go and look around the city. But no, I can't do that. I should only be satisfied by seeing it.

After that incident, my father left New York with me and his gang and settled in UK. How much I wish, if that night wouldn't have happened? I would be living a beautiful life with the love of my life. My Aldric. I still love him and will forever do. But, he must be hating me now, after what I did to him. He must be a  CEO now and handling his father's company.

How would he be making decisions and coping everything with that innocent mind of his? But I know my Aldric can do anything. Thinking about him , my lips always curve into a smile. I think the only time i smiled in these seven years is when i think about him. And that's how my time passed and the clock ticked to 4.

The door of my room opened revealing my father. He had a some shopping bags in his hand. What does he want now?

He threw the bags towards me. The contents from the bags spilled. There was a dress, a pair of heels and some make up stuffs.

"Get ready. You have one hour", he said and left the room.

Now, I have to get ready for those people, who are going to purchase me. My life sucks! Currently, I am the maid of my father. And now, I am going to be some sex toy for some other gangster.

Time skip - After 1 hour.

Dress

Heels

Make up

I was done getting ready. This is the best I have looked in these years. And that to for what? To be sold?!

If this is only my life then I will accept it.  Good luck Ava! Lets see where fate takes you .

With that I went out of my room . Father was siting on the couch, trembling? Wait, what? This monster is trembling? This is something. He also fears. But why?

"You ready?", he asked and turned to see me . Beads of sweat all over his face. I just nodded.

"Great, they will be here any minute. Behave. Okay?", he said.

I just nodded my head in response. And went to kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I was nervous and scared as hell. Who would be those people? They would surely be gangsters like him. I gulped down two glasses of water, but still I was not feeling any better.

Ding Dong!!!

Just then the bell rang. My dad rushed to open the door. I started to tremble. Tears filled my eyes.what would happen to me? I don't want to go! No matter how much I convince myself that I can do it, in reality I can't. I am a very coward person! Please, someone save me.

"Where is the good?", I heard a voice saying. I was terrified, hearing him call me a good. I am just a good to him. He will probably use me as sex toy or put me in an auction. I was getting dangerous aura from them.

"She is here.... I am calling her", my dad said.

"Fast, we don't have much time" the man said.

"Avaaa", my dad shouted.

I was crying. Trembling. I don't want to go. No, I will not go. Please god no.

"Avaaa", he again shouted in a louder voice.

"Wait a minute. I will get her. ", my dad said to the man.

He came to the kitchen. "Bitch I am calling you, don't you hear me?", he asked angered.

I was crying and shivering badly. I shook my head.

"No, you have to go, I don't have any other option", he said and dragged me out.

I saw 3 well built men standing there.

"Oh the good is nice, boss will be very happy",one of them said.

Dad pushed me infront of them. I was crying and shivering badly. The guys were checking me out. I was feeling disgusted. One of them came forward and grabbed my hand. He started to drag me. I was struggling in his grip.

"Ohh seems like a feisty one ", he said with a smirk plastered on his face. He looked at other guy hinting something.

Few seconds later, i felt a sting on my neck and everything blacked out.

I woke up with a slight headache. I was tied on a chair. I squinted my eyes to get a better view of my surrounding. The whole room was dim lighted ,with only a fluorescent at the far corner of the room. The whole room was empty. No window . No table . No bed. Just this chair on which i was tied and a door.

Where am I? Where are those men? How long was I passed out? Did they do something to me? All these questions flooded my mind.

After some time, the door opened revealing a dark figure. His face was not visible due to the less lighting. He started coming towards me with slow steps.

As soon as he came closer, his face was clearly visible. No this can't be. This is not real. I blinked my eyes multiple times , to see if what i was seeing was true.No,

ALDRIC!!!?

***

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

178K 7.1K 49
BOOK 2 OF THE POSSESSIVE SERIES One intense look, one sweet smile and one name that rolled of her tongue like water; that was all it took for an unqu...
12.3K 607 12
Read this story after a Mob Boss's Heirs and A Mob Boss's Territory. This is after the college years of Vincenzo. Vincenzo is a mob boss. One of the...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 33.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...