𝒜𝓇𝒹𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓈✨ Legolas Lo...

Da ElfAdventures

"𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮." ༄ 𝘖𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘉𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘥 │Illustrated by our Legolas Cosplay │ Se... Altro

Welcome to our Illustrated Novel
Part 1
Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Mounting Weariness
Chapter 2 ~ Dreams and Peril
Chapter 3 ~ Blinding Light
Chapter 4 ~ Mysterious Ailment
Chapter 5 ~ I Need to Know You
Chapter 7 ~ Awe and Renewal
Chapter 8 ~ The Unnatural Son
Chapter 9 ~ Bated Breath
Chapter 10 ~ A Bittersweet Plan
Chapter 11 ~ Her Guiding Star
Chapter 12 ~ Trumpeting Trepidation
Chapter 13 ~ Venom Sent Forth
Chapter 14 ~ Dawn of Butterflies
Chapter 15 ~ Oaken Cottage
Chapter 16 ~ Simple Touches (M)
Chapter 17 ~ Glimpse of the Past (M)
Chapter 18 ~ Tidings of Peril
Chapter 19 ~ Beneath Sunless Boughs
Chapter 20 ~ Outnumbered
Chapter 21 ~ The Woodland Guard
Chapter 22 ~ An Hour's Rest (M)
Chapter 23 ~ The Elvenking (M)
Chapter 24 ~ Nature of A Fae (M)
Chapter 25 ~ Persimmon Grove (M)
Chapter 26 ~ Paths Converging
Chapter 27 ~ Cosmic Caresses (M)
Chapter 28 ~ Tides of Prophecy (M)
Chapter 29 ~ My Refuge (M)
Chapter 30 ~ As The Raven Flies
Chapter 31 ~ The Deceiver
Chapter 32 ~ His Soothing Star (M)
Chapter 33 ~ Ardent Arrows (M)
Chapter 34 ~ The Ache Within (M)
Chapter 35 ~ Revelations (M)
Chapter 36 ~ Twins of Fae (M)
Chapter 37 ~ Upon the Brink (M)
Chapter 38 ~ Dread and Deceit (M)
Chapter 39 ~ Before the Dawn (M)
Chapter 40 ~ My Wildling (M)
Chapter 41 ~ Your Heart Quivers (E)
Chapter 42 ~ His Magic Staff (E)
Chapter 43 ~ The Talk (E)
Chapter 44 ~ Uncloaked (E)
Chapter 45 ~ Toiling Together (E)
Chapter 46 ~ Pursuit of Power
Chapter 47 ~ A Night To Celebrate (M)
Chapter 48 ~ Music and Dessert (E)
Chapter 49 ~ Many Magicks (M)
Chapter 50 ~ Of Joy And Sorrow (M)
Chapter 51 ~ The Last Lesson (M)
Chapter 52 ~ Healing Touch (M)
Chapter 53 ~ Clandestine Kisses (E)
Chapter 54 ~ Clandestine Kisses Two (E)
Chapter 55 ~ News For A Kingdom (M)
Chapter 56 ~ Fae Unleashed (M)
Chapter 57 ~ The Mirror of Galadriel (M)
Chapter 58 ~ Gifts for a Quest
Chapter 59 ~ To The Sea (M)
Chapter 60 ~ A Fae Well Tended (E)
Chapter 61 ~ Breakfast at Sea (M)
Chapter 62 ~ Bound in Starlight (E)
Chapter 63 ~ Into the Unknown (M)
Part 2
Chapter 64 ~ Elfae Dreamer (M)
Chapter 65 ~ Left Behind (M)
Chapter 66 ~ Ricemilk Tea (M)
Chapter 67 ~ Many Welcomes
Chapter 68 ~ Counsel and Craving (M)

Chapter 6 ~ Sapphires and Emeralds

2.4K 457 215
Da ElfAdventures

Legolas' eyes widened at her gasp, then snapped to the side at a sudden rushing sound. An incandescent, sparkling stream of blue cascaded from Radagast's crystal like water and disappeared into Faeriel's unconscious form.

Legolas' gaze skittered over her features. What had that gasp meant? His breath bottled in his chest and his stomach flipped over as he waited for something else to happen.

Faeriel...With trembling hands the elf stroked her forehead and rubbed his thumb across her palm, willing her to live.

Fresh sobs shook from Radagast beside him and the tenuous hope that had bloomed in Legolas at her gasp faltered. His eyes darted to the wizard.

Legolas' eyebrows flew up in shock. Radagast's shoulders sagged, but he beamed delightedly, wiping the tears from his cheeks as more streamed out of his crinkled eyes.

Radagast turned to him, his voice quavering yet jubilant. "My dear elf! Faeriel shall recover! And methinks...you had much to do with it." Radagast's watery gaze twinkled at a wide-eyed Legolas.

Legolas' head spun. I know so little of healing. Could I have really—Radagast just said...she shall recover! Ai! By the Valar...Yes! Legolas could feel her aura buzzing to life under his touch.

The elf squeezed his eyes shut. Pure, explosive relief jolted his body as his panicked mind caught up with his senses.

Gentle yet wild, celestial and elemental, her aura vibrated slowly but steadily under his hand. It felt different to the usual magic possessed by elves...far less subtle...far more powerful. The signature felt drained and muted now but it hinted at so much potential that it staggered him. Being schooled more as a warrior than a mage, Legolas could only guess at the fantastic capabilities she might possess.

"Care for her, dear elf, will you? I must fetch her final remedy before sundown." The wizard bounced out of the alcove. Then he stuck his face back through the curtain. "Make sure she rests!"

"I shall," Legolas heard himself say. A moment later he heard the cottage door creak open and shut again.

Legolas fixed his eyes upon her sweet face. Many joyous squeaking or chirping beings were all trying to nuzzle her cheeks at once. The pallor of her skin had diminished so that the barest hint of pink tinged the curves of her cheekbones.

A long exhalation of pent up breath shook from Legolas as it fully solidified in his mind that Faeriel was not fading from this world. He closed his eyes again and tilted his head back as tears trickled from beneath his lashes.

These damp curtains lifted and his gaze again sought her visage as she began to stir. Needing contact, Legolas gathered both her hands into his. They were smaller and more delicate. Legolas meticulously rubbed every plane of them.

Her skin had been so impenetrably icy, but now he could feel his warmth seep into her. He smiled tremulously. But as he surveyed her still sleeping form, knowledge of her painful injuries boiled to the fore of his mind.

Legolas scowled at the purple bruises and raw, bloody abrasions encircling her wrists. Who knew how many more wounds peppered the rest of her. They would fully heal in the elven way of course...but how frightening and painful it must have been to be treated in such a way, especially for one so pure and sheltered. Legolas' jaw clenched. She was the epitome of innocence and they had tried to take her.

As he took in her fair form, he realized in full what might have happened had he not been near to hear her scream. The thought was like an icy knife stabbing his heart. He studied her face poking out of the thick blankets he had tucked her in. He shook his head to clear it, reminding himself that she was safe...

The prince inhaled and exhaled slowly, seeking to calm his frayed nerves, to shift his focus into the present moment. He honed in on the tactile sensations under his fingertips as he continued massaging heat into her slender hands. He felt he could do such a thing forever.

Faeriel was safe...The offenders were dead. With orcs in the land, he would speak to Radagast, find some way to keep her from harm. Perhaps she could even travel to stay in his home with him...Legolas hoped this would be the case, for where else would be safe? The Halls of his father were the most secure stronghold in the realm these centuries.

Would Radagast and Faeriel agree? I could give her refuge...both for her sake and...for mine. Legolas thought this last part a little guiltily. But he longed to come to know her. His weary, lonely spirit had never stirred like this, drawn so keenly to hers. Legolas only hoped hers would experience the same. If so...Legolas knew what that would mean. A flutter taunted his chest.

Faeriel continued shifting in her sleep. Legolas' worried eyes drank her in, memorizing every feature.

Faeriel. Faeriel is her name.

In mere moments, he would finally have a chance to meet her. He wondered how her voice sounded, what color graced her eyes beneath those lush lashes, and if she would be as drawn to him as he was to her.

Legolas sincerely hoped so. For with the piercing clarity of a steel blade gleaming in the noon sun, he sensed her soul was significant to him in some profound way.

Legolas hovered over Faeriel as she slowly wakened. A whimper drifted from her throat and her eyelashes began to flutter. Legolas' brow furrowed. Pain still wracked her, especially her forehead. Legolas could sense its aura there somehow. When would it ease?

Sharp bolts pounded through Faeriel's skull as she struggled to open her eyes. "Ahh..." she whimpered weakly, squeezing them shut instead.

Faeriel became vaguely aware of fur friends nestled upon her, squeaking in relief, and of her body wrapped in a warm blanket. Stinging pain could be felt all around her skin and a dreadful ache hammered in her forehead. It hurt so much she could scarcely think.

As she contemplated lifting her hand to her head, she noticed someone's hands were wrapped around her own. They felt warm and very smooth, unlike the hands of her Rada. One of the hands moved away. She felt something damp leave her forehead and soft fingers take its place. They rubbed gently back and forth across her ache. At once it began to ebb and Faeriel let out a little moan of relief.

"Anírach I dulu nín?" A low, melodic male voice uttered close by, and the pain dwindled yet further. The speaker must be he who caressed her forehead. She did not understand the words but they sounded so beautiful. <1>

Curious, Faeriel opened her eyes a fraction. The familiar roof of Radagast's cabin hazed into view. A blurry figure leaned over her. She blinked until they entered into focus.

Faeriel's eyes widened and her body gave a tiny jump.

The wide blue eyes she had dreamed of for moons shone like twin crystals in the glow from the window behind her. They peered down into hers from under sleek dark brows, now drawn together with some emotion. Straight, ash blonde hair flowed gracefully past his chest and framed a youthful, breathtaking face.

A male elf stared down at her, and not just any elf...it was he. The Prince. Legolas!

Faeriel's pulse throbbed in her ears, her breath caught in her throat, and all the air seemed to have suddenly vanished from the cottage. Her mind raced back to all the times she had seen him whilst hidden among the trees and her anticipation of seeing him today. And now his blue gaze was fixed intently upon her, right there, in her room.

Faeriel tumbled soul first into those startling sapphires. She dove into their depths, and momentarily forgot about all but the radiance of those jewels... They were elemental somehow, combining Earth, Fire, Air, and Water, in the form of emotion...so much emotion. An unexplored, mysterious magic lay within. They were cosmic, timeless, lit by stars, a universe entirely their own. A soul. A magnificent soul. A loving soul.

And in them she discovered a wholly new realm of sensation. Warmth pitter pattered across her skin like a summer's rain. Flutters cavorted every which way about her chest and stomach like drunken butterflies caught in a gale. This bewildered and enthralled her all at once.

Legolas felt every bit as enchanted by her eyes. In them lay the richest, loveliest shades of green he had ever witnessed. And he had seen a lot of green. Their myriad hues of emerald were infused with flecks of gold and defined by a darker rim and an infinite center glistening with stars.

Presently they were opened very wide as if with surprise. Obviously this would be an unexpected meeting to her. Legolas quickly groped for some reassurance to offer.

"You are safe in Radagast's house," he uttered in a soft, low, whispery voice.

As Faeriel stared up at him wearing that adorably surprised expression, Legolas felt certain his insides were utterly melting. His eyes honed unblinkingly in on every little feature and mannerism. Her eyes shone, bright and wide and glossy, and she moistened her lip with a swipe of pink. She inhaled a long, deep breath which shuddered on the exhale.

In his monumental relief, Legolas forgot all propriety about not staring, and simply drank in all these signs that she was alive, so very alive. Another pang of relief shot through him and he silently thanked the Valar once again.

Faeriel became aware that one of his hands still rested upon her brow, the other nestled around both of hers, his thumb stroking her palm. His skin felt like velvet and his warmth seeped liberally into her, painting tingles that spread and sparkled like stars.

Why is he here? Faeriel wondered with bated breath. She fumbled with her memory...and her heart jolted.

The orcs...my friends!

______________________

1: Anírach I dulu nín? <Do you want my help?>

Author's Note: Cue the sap! I hope you don't mind sap. MASSIVE THANKS for the reviews, you are truly motivating me, you're amazing! 🙏🏽 btw I never can seem to do photographic or literary justice to the eyes of my meleth, my muse (which are sometimes blue, sometimes green). We can thank Misty for my character's emerald eye description. 💗

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖐 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖔 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

5.1K 175 15
In the wake of a dark and grimy cell of Mirkwood, you find yourself in a sticky situation. You are [Y/n], the last daughter of Izalith, the Witch of...
224K 7.3K 28
*COMPLETE* HarryPotterxLOTR crossover FemHarryxGlorfindel ^ Because there are not nearly enough of those. ⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆ Azalea Po...
4.6K 214 21
She followed the dark for so long, she forgot who she was. Years after being initially captured by what Middle Earth knows them as the 'Blue Wizards'...
1.8K 102 18
-𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩...𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚? -𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙... -𝙊𝙛 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩? -𝙔𝙤𝙪... ________________________...