Don't you get it?

Per Takyio

TODOBAKU Bakugou was cursed, not by a deadly witch or any of that but cursed with falling in love with Mr. po... Més

Chapter One: The Encounter
Chapter Two: The Project
Chapter Three: The Weekend
Chapter Four: The Lunch
Chapter Five: The movies
Chapter Six: The Crush
Chapter Seven: Doubt
Chapter Eight: The Invitation
Chapter Nine: The Rival
Chapter Ten: The Plan
Chapter Eleven: Saturday
Chapter Twelve: The Texts
Chapter thirteen: The Discussion
Chapter Fourteen: The Truth
Chapter Fifteen: Goodbye
Chapter Seventeen: The Truth
chapter eighteen: The Letter

Chapter Sixteen: The Keychain

1.4K 60 161
Per Takyio

Summer ended faster than it came.

Bakugo stretched from his bed, school was starting tomorrow. He looked over at his window and down his phone. Even if school was soon to start, he never heard from Shoto.

He picked up his phone and scrolled through his media.
'Lame' he sighed and turned his phone off. He got out of his bed and did his daily routine.

Ever since Shoto left bakugo had nothing better to do but go on small hangouts with his friends occasionally.

Evey time they did however it was strangely awkward with him and Kirishima.

He seemed a bit down at first but always ended up going back to his old cheery self.

Bakugo was sitting in the dining room eating with his family. Until he kept getting notifications by a certain group chat.

'Didn't I mute them?'

He groaned and picked his phone from his back pocket.

Mina: OMGG Y'ALL!! GUESS WHAT!

Denki: DRAMA????!?!?!!??😳😳

Sero: Better be good drama

Kirishima: what's up??

Mina: OKAY SO LIKE I HEARD FROM MOMO THAT A CERTAIN SOMEONE IS BACK!

Denki: MY WILL TO LIVE 🙄

Sero: That's not coming back anytime soon and you know it

Denki: :(

Kirishima: HUH? WHO?

Mina: THE FAMOUS TODO!

Denki: Oh

Sero: oh

Kirishima: Oh?

Mina: LISTEN I WOULDN'T BE TELLING Y'ALL THIS UNLESS SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPEN!

Denki: ooh

Sero: ooh

Kirishima: ooh

Mina: well well well, apparently he's like a new man. Idk wtf happened during his summer thingy thing but he's been getting all googly eye on Momo and even been doing a little flirty flirt if you catch my drift 😏

Denki: Ayo? Todo man shooting his shot??

Sero: brave solider

Kirishima: that doesn't sound right, uh are you sure?

Mina: girl, I'm more then sure I saw it myself! 🙄🤞

Denki: damn fr fr?! Jirou wouldn't like this one 🥶

Sero: Jirou? Oh oooooh

Kirishima: Ah I see well um that's weird haha, anyways how about a change of subject??

Mina: Naw now todo better back off!

Denki: fr, had too many shots, should have shot smh 🤦‍♂

Sero: LMAO

kirishima: hey come on y'all!

Mina: why you taking Todorokis side 🤨

Denki: interesting 🤨📸

Sero: ikr 🤨

Kirishima: come on you guys that's not what I ment! I SWEAR!

Mina: nah keep that same energy!

Denki: traitor

Sero: unbelievable

Kirishima: WHAT? HOW?

Bakugo hovered on the mute button as he repeatedly read what Mina sent.

'He's back' Oddly enough what didn't upset bakugo wasn't the Momo situation but never even hearing from him.

He muted the chat and turned his phone off. 

'Maybe he just came back...' He thought for comfort.

He dismissed himself from the table and walked back upstairs. He got on his phone and hesitated on texting Shoto.

"ugh this is so dumb" He commented, throwing his phone on his bed. The impact guided his eyes towards the keychain. Remembering what happened before Shoto left, he clutch his hands.

"He's busy. That's all!"

Glaring at his phone, he slowly grabed it back and opened his conversation with Shoto.

He took a deep breath. 'What's the worse that can happen.' He attempted to hype himself up as he hovered his fingers on his keyboard.
'THIS IS SO DUMB! '

He began typing fast

'Wassup halfie! I heard you're back!'

He looked at the text and shook his head 'nah that's waaay too lame!' He growled to himself and was gonna delete the message but accidentally clicked send.

His life flashed before his eyes.

'What. Did. I. Just. Do.'

he began panicking and was about to delete the message but saw something else that caught him off guard. It was a message.

'Message not delivered'

Katsuki looked at it. He never had the problem so why now? He clicked the message and thought to resend out of curiosity but the same message showed up.

Something didn't feel right.

Without a second thought he called shoto. His phone didn't even ring it went straight to voice mail.

'He blocked me?! '

Bakugo was furious. "WHY DID HE BLOCK ME AFTER ALL THAT!" he yelled and was about to throw his phone before he got a notification.

He quickly looked and saw kirishima "tsk, not now!" He muttered clicking his message

Kirishima: hey dude! Just checking up on ya!

Bakugou: wtf do you want.

Kirishima: Hey now!! Easy just wanted to see if all is good :)

Bakugou: it is.

Kirishima: you sound mad...

Bakugou: HOW CAN I SOUND ANYTHING? IT'S THROUGH TEXT!

Kirishima: is it about Todoroki?

Bakugou froze, his eye began twitching.

Bakugou: FUCK HIM! WHO CARES ABOUT HIM ANYWAYS!

Kirishima: you do, no? I thought y'all were friends 😔

Bakugou: apparently not

Kirishima: ???!

Bakugou: whatever bye!

Kirishima: HUH WAIT!!

bakugou closed the conversation and laid down on his bed. He used his arm to cover his face.

Why was he so mad over something so small. What if his phone just so happen to die or maybe taken away by his father or something. He looked up all his fan and let out a sigh of exhaustion.

"I'll just talk to him in person! " he pouted and declared as if he was going to war.

"Everything is fine I'm over thinking!"

____

School was starting again. Bakugou woke up and got ready, his keychain hanging from his backpack.

He looked himself in the mirror and smirked "all right let's do this!"

His goal was to confront shoto. He was more confident now ever since his last conversation with him.

Kids were walking in the school building and bakugou was waiting for shoto in the entrance of the gate. He yawned exhausted but was too determined to give up.

"Hey bakubro you're early!" Kirishima smiled brightly.

"Oh shitty hair what's up?"

"ouch my hair!"

Bakugou and him were just chattering and standing, he was constantly glancing behind kirishima to see if shoto would magically appear.

And he did, he was with Momo. His hand was around her shoulder and she looked offly uncomfortable.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you wanna--"

"No not you kirishima-- wait just-- I gotta do something right now!"

He shouted and walked towards shoto.

'Okay katsuki bakugou! You got this!'

He was basically next to shoto, he opened his mouth "hey halfi--"

Not a single glance to his direction.

Bakugou was surprised and shaked his head, caught up to him again and attempted to talk again.

"Hellloooo anyone in there!"

Nothing. Instead he kept talking to momo, the conversation was blocked for him. For some reason his ears were ringing so he couldn't pick up what they were saying. Why was his ears ringing? Why does he have a bad feeling about all this? It's like his own mind was refusing on what was happening.

He looked at his hands "I'm not dead am I" he questioned and face palmed 'no idiot maybe he's just too deep in conversation I gotta catch his attention up in front!' He planned.

He ran fast him and stood in front of the halfie. Spread his arms wide and yelled

"HEY SHOTO YOU DEATH OR SOMETHI--" shoto looked at him in disgust. Bumped into his shoulder and ignored him

Bakugous eyes widen. 'Huh, why did he just look at me like that? Does he not like my outfit? But it's the uniform? Huh...' He slowly turned to look at him.

Something was building up in him.

Anger? Yeah, definitely.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU HUH?"

He wasn't getting his attention.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU MR. DADDY ISSUES!"

Shoto immediately stopped. Momo eyes widen and looked at bakugou and shoto. She spotted jiro and immediately sneaked herself into her side instead of shoto leaving bakugou and him alone.

Shoto back still facing his.

He slowly turned, mad and annoyed. "What did you just say."

Bakugou was taken back by his sudden personality change but stood strong.

"YOU HEARD ME! Why are you ignoring me!"

Shoto looked back forward and sighed

"Is this what this is all about, you're not getting attention?"

Bakugou felt his eye twitch

"No it's not that--" he muttered 'something is wrong with you. '

"Get attention from someone else. I'm done playing."

"Playing..." Shoto turned back around and kept walking.

Bakugou had it "this whole time you taught it was just playing?" He gripped his bag tightly.

"Unbelievable...UNBELIEVABLE!" He took of his backpack and out of anger immediately swinged and threw it directly towards shotos direction. Hitting him behind his head.

His bag hit the floor, the keychain getting dirt over it.

The kids stopped and stare surrounding the two.

Shoto immediately turned again.

"what's your proble--"

"WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?? MY PROBLEM IS YOU! YOU STAND THERE ACTING ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY THINKING YOU'RE THE SHIIIT WHEN REALLY YOU'RE JUST SOME INSECURE LITTLE BOY WITH MOMMY AND DADDY ISSUES, LIKE DAMN PICK A SIDE!"

Shoto glared at him

"Look who's talking, I don't think you have room to talk delinquent."

"Huh? "

"You're nothing but a bad example for this school. Almost feel bad for your friends."

The two began eyeing each other with anger walking in circles.

Kirishima was trying to push through the crowd to get to bakugou.

"What is happening?" Kirishima groaned.

"Feelings mutual! I can't believe I thought for a MINUTE that you were actually decent!" Bakugou began cracking his knuckles.

"Oh really?" For a small moment there was a shine of sadness in shotos eyes but changed to anger.

"Honestly what was the school thinking when allowing someone like you in. "

Bakugou stopped moving, his eyes widen and his eyebrows immediately went forward. He was in disbelief. Frowning and looking down. He clutched his fist tightly.
Shoto put a hand over his mouth as his expression sadden, "listen--" shoto spoke but more lowly. Bakugous ears were ringing though. He immediately went in for a punch.

Trying to directly strick shotos jaw.

Shoto went to a blocking stand and as he did he saw the keychain he gave to bakugou on the floor. Looking at him.

Shotos face soften. 'I'm sorry...'

It distracted him. He felt bakugous face make contact with his jaw.

'This is gonna hurt.'

~1708~

I'M I'M I'M ALIVE!! LET'S GOOOOOOO

ah yes more angst!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

65K 1.6K 16
COMPLETED AS OF MAY 16th, 2021 About 16,241 words Neither Todoroki nor Bakugo could ever seem to find out they had feelings for eachother. They thoug...
177K 6.4K 30
In the Todoroki kingdom prince Shoto is about to get married to a beautiful young "female". But that "female" is being forced against "her" own will...
120K 3.8K 47
You had known Bakugou since childhood...but years had gone by until you met again at U.A. High school. In the process of reuniting with the challengi...
14.1K 480 9
[COMPLETE] A sequel to "Sayonara || Abused!Todoroki!" •°•°•°• Todoroki, now transformed into a Nomu, is sent by Shigaraki to Aizawa, assuming the Nom...