Chat Blanc x Marinette

Av Moondoria

Basically Chat Noir get akumatized and falls in love with Marinette. Note: Chat Blanc has not appeared yet a... Mer

First off....
The class trip.
Missing children?
Sorry for the delay.
Battling the Akumatized Victim
To Tell or not to Tell
Getting to Know Marinette

Sabrina's Complication

613 14 3
Av Moondoria

The second Adrien hears of this, and school ended, both he and Chloe head towards the hospital where Sabrina was at. They were both in a limo, and they left as soon as possible, meaning that his bodyguard is already waiting for him. However, he didn't tell him anything about his visit with Chloe, despite his father specifically wanting him home that day.

He already messaged Nino to what's going on, and he'll most likely tell Ayla and Marinette about it, leading him to believe that Marinette will show up as Ladybug. As for him, he's not sure how he'll turn to Chat Noir, especially since Chloe will be watching him. His thoughts turn towards what could be such a severe issue that Sabrina was hidden from society.

"How do you know about what happened to Sabrina?" Adrien asks Chloe while sitting in the car. "Since your father if trying to keep this a secret,"

      "I was there when it happened to her. All of a sudden she fell over on her stomach and went into that coma. She left just when there was loads of books to carry too," Chloe huffs out, the second sentence coming in later. "Do you think I'm supposed to carry them myself?"

     "Alright then Chloe," Adrien sighs out, knowing her true feelings for Sabrina. "It still doesn't make sense though. People get akumatized every day and the mayor is never to blame. What's so different about this case?"

"She's not the only who fell into this coma," Chloe informs Adrien while sighing. "Many other people have too. Sabrina was the latest one. The thing is, I saw something fly right by us before it happened. Something dark, and only for a second. This thing obviously wouldn't take me because it knows that I'm too strong but did it really have to take Sabrina?!"

"This has to be the work of Hawkmoth then," Adrien instantly says to Chloe while pondering over everything that is happening. "Nobody else could have done it,"

"I told dad so many times to contact Ladybug but he didn't listen to me! That man is ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous!" Chloe repels her anger towards Adrien, her eyes lighting up like a volcano. "Ugh. Can't he just do as I say for once in his life like the puppet he is?! In fact, he thought he could tell me what to do when he didn't want anyone to know about this! He may as well have been mocking me about this!"

Adrien slightly snickers at her remark, quietly enough for her to not hear him. A part of him was shocked that she has no self awareness over her own words, but he doesn't bother calling her out for it.

Before he knew it, they arrived by the hospital. Adrien quickly peaks his head out of the car window to make sure that neither his bodyguard nor his father was searching for him. Luckily, they weren't there, leaving him free to step foot out of the car.

     Chloe and Adrein enter the tall building, his eyes can't help but linger over how empty it is. Apart from the nurse at the front desk, nobody else was there. His eyes narrow, suspicious over these events, but Chloe shows no care.

      "This place is so empty it may as well be Hawk Moth secret base," Adrien says to Chloe, and she snickers a little.

      "It would have been too easy for Ladybug to take him down!" Chloe happily proclaims. "She would have solved all of this with both of her hands tied behind her back. All that coward does is hide and hide because he knows, one wrong move and he's in cuffs for life! Well, she'll need me by her side one day to take him down once and for all,"

      Adrien smiles at her remark, and when she notices it, her smile grows as well. They head down the hall, but something about the place was more sickly than normal. Adrien knew that all hospitals were full of sick people, but something about this one seemed unnatural compared to others. He just couldn't put his finger on it.

The dark dank walls around them grow smaller with every step they take deeper into the building. Only one thing can be heard, and that is their own footsteps. Who is he kidding? This may as well be Hawk Moth's lair.

It doesn't take long for Chloe to stop at a door, her lips trembling as her hand slowly reaches out to it. She hesitates for a split second, only to regain her courage and grasp onto the knob. Adrien watches in confusion, wondering why Chloe is so hesitant to show him Sabrina, but his answer is quickly answered the second she opens it.

There on the hospital bed, was Sabrina, but her eyes were smoky pink. The room is flooded with smoke while eerie twig-like sludge climbs on the walls. Both of her wrists, roughly chained against the poles of the bed, preventing her from moving any further. The sludge and smoke dance around the chains, circling over and over in a neverending loop.

Adrien's eyes grow so wide that they would put an owl to shame, while his jaw drops, completely paralyzed with what he's witnessing right in front of him. Even Plagg seems nervous of her appearance.

   Just her image seems to scar Adrien for life, but then, an alluring thought occurs in his mind. One that he didn't even dwell on until this moment.
    "Wait a minute. If an akuma got Sabrina, then why isn't there any high security watching over her?" Adrien asks Chloe, frowning in suspicion and confusion. "Wouldn't your father want to keep her from attacking anyone, and we just walked in without any problems,"

   "Of course he's got to have bodyguards and officers patrolling the area. This is Sabrina we're talking about. Her father would have been right by her side if he wasn't infected too!" Chloe huffs out at Adrien with her arms crossed. "All I know is that he's trying to contact Ladybug in private to deal with this issue,"

   "Then where are the police then Chloe?" Adrien asks her, quickly checking around only to see nobody else.

   "Uhh, it's obviously a donut break Adrien. If you don't know that then you haven't watched any cop movies,"

"Chloe, is that you?!" Sabrina chimes out in joy with hope filled eyes. "I knew you would come back!"

Silence fills the room as both Chloe and Adrien slowly turn their heads towards Sabrina'a akumatized body. Chloe watches her with fearful eyes, hating seeing her friend in this condition. Although Chloe would have hated it if he told anyone, Adrien can see her jaw tremble while her hands are clutched in a fist. The smoke pipes up in joy, moving in sync with Sabrina.

"I believe this is our time to leave," Adrien whispers to Chloe, but as he heads towards the door, he notices that she wouldn't budge. "Chloe?"

"It's obviously me," Chloe sighs out to Sabrina with her arms crossed. "Now get rid of that akuma already. This is getting beyond traumatic at this rate and I won't stand for it!"

"Join me Chloe," Sabrina calls out to Chloe while her the smoke begins swirling throughout the room. "Be like us, forever,"

   Chloe's eyes widen at her remark, pain and torment lurking within her pupils. Sabrina's voice continues to echo throughout the room while she coughs out, the purple smoke mimicking her movements.

    "Why are you sranding there?! We have to leave!" Chloe scoffs to him as she dashes out of the room, Adrien following behind.

    They both run out of the room while the smoke begins following them. Adrien slams the door shut, hoping it would stall it from reaching them, and continues running down the hallway. By the time they come across the exit, they are both slightly panting.

     "Why would my father keep hiding this?!" Chloe whines out to Adrien. "I can't let this be a secret anymore! We have to tell Ladybug, or someone that will help!"

    "Pretty sure Ladybug is our only option now," Adrien sighs out to Chloe. "Now we need to figure out how to contact her,"

All of a sudden, they both hear someone calling out in the hall. They turn around with wide eyes and see Nino, Ayla, and Marinette standing at the entrance.

       "What are you doing here?!" Chloe demanded from them while her eyes grow wide in shock. "It's not like this is a dive star hotel!"

     "Then why are you here Chloe?" Ayla asks her with a raised eyebrow.

    "Dude. When did you start hanging out in abandoned hospitals?" Nino questions Adrien with a confused look on his face. "Is this a thing teens do now?"

    "I thought we were going to hang out after school," Marinette says to Adrien with tears lurking in her eyes.

     "I know you guys are confused, but there are more important issues at the moment," Adrien worringly says to the whole group. "Sabrina is affected by an akuma and..."

     "There's an akuma here!" Marinette flips out with widened eyes, secretly glancing at her purse while making sure the others aren't looking.

     "I'll take a picture of it for my blog so Ladybug will know," Ayla instantly speaks out while preparing her phone.

    "Now's not the time to be taking pictures Ayla!" Nino freaks out as he gazes down the hall and grasps onto her hand. "We should get out of here before Sabrina catches us,"

"Guys, the akuma found us...." Marinette calls out to them pointing down the hall.

Everyone else looks towards where Marinette is pointing, and their eyes widen in fear. Smoke fills the hall and dances around them as a figure emerges with a grin on her face.

     "You shouldn't be leaving so soon," Akumatized Sabrina speaks so calmly yet so unsettling at the same time. "I haven't even introduced myself yet. My name is Violet Smog,"

(I know it's been 6 months since I've last uploaded, and I am sorry for it. I actually want to finish the fanfiction myself but have been busy with college and having writers blog. Hawkmoth's second plan took way longer to figure out. I'm trying to start writing in general again and hope to complete this story soon. Sorry for the wait.)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

6.7K 159 13
After Miracle Queen, Chloe's exclusion leads to a big change. She finds new friendships and a new relationship with her changed mother. All of this l...
107K 3.6K 52
A Miraculous Ladybug Lukanette fanfiction. Marinette finally grows up and stops obsessing over an idea to fall for the constant love and support by...
2.5M 81.5K 17
{THE STORY GOES FROM 1 TO 10 IN FIVE SECONDS. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA} "Hey Marinette? Who's your soulmate?" "Chat Noir." A world where, you get a...
297K 5.8K 7
When Marinette slips up and reveals her identity to Chat Noir, their lives are flipped up-side down. Romance flourishes, secrets grow, and Papillon g...