Covens At War

Von mrsnicky_

Him and everything he was made my blood boil. His family didnt like mine, mine didnt like his. Our covens wer... Mehr

Pilot
Fun
Deals
Hate + Love
Rock wall
Selfishness
Ideas
Establishment
Individual
Technical
Some how
Approval
Explain
Denial
Derogatory
Tentatively
Ordinary
Signal
Unintentional
Recovery
Artificial
Nobility
Development
Childish
Overall
Occasionally
Priority
Functional
Untied
Typical
Unbelievable
Critical
Driven
Vital
Distinct
Dismissal
Proven
Logical
Belonging
Clarity
Level
Lovely
Hysterical
Chase
Driven
Bliss
Lethal
Possible
Memories
Prince
Begins
Upset
Vocal
Hell
Party
<3
Fall
Epic
Finale

Antic

252 7 3
Von mrsnicky_

"Knock, knock knockin on heavens door." Kai sang at the local bar for karaoke, entirely off key. "Knock, knock knockin on heavens door- Anyway, you get the idea. Crushed it, literal mic drop." He smiled, then dropped the mic and stepped off stage with his drink.

He walked over to me and smiled all the while, then sat down next to me in our booth.

"You are a terrible singer." I said, then kissed him.

"I'd like you to try better." He said smiling, then turned fully and kissed me and laid me down on the seat, moving our lips together.

His hands went to his belt and I pulled away, flustered. "In a booth with dozens of people here?" I asked. "Seriously?"

"They've got a bathroom." He said into my neck, then trailed kisses down my throat.

"I'm not doing it with you in a bathroom."

"Your mine for the rest of eternity, you will learn to love doing it in public places." He murmured into my neck, then sat up and pulled me up with him.

"Are we seriously going to have sex in a bathroom right now?" I asked as he took my hand in his and lead me to the restroom.

"While I would have you ride me right there in the booth... but since your new to doing it in public, we will start off easy." He said, pushing me in the restroom and locking the door with his magic.

"Everyone will hear me." I said, as he backed me up into a wall.

"Invisique." He whispered softly, and smiled huge. "There, problem fixed." He said, then kissed me.

"You couldn't have waited until we were home?" I grumbled. "Anyone could've seen through your dirty little antics, Kai."

"That's where all the thrill lies." He responded, I watched his eyes darken with lust as he spoke gently to me.

"If we are going to do it, then give it to me." I begged. "Hard."

"That desperate for someone to touch you, huh? You really are a whore for my cock, aren't you." I felt the pleasant tingles of his words work straight to my core. The eye contact heavy and intense, making sure he didn't break it, not even once. "Beg." He said, a smile broke through my lips.

I put one hand on his chest and the other over the growing bulge in his pants.

"Come on, my prince, I need you so bad right now." I purred, and guided my hand up to the collar of his shirt, then wrapped a finger around his belt loop and pulled him toward me. "And I know your dying to get some of that pressure off... and I want you- I need you so fucking bad, baby. Please."

He sucked in a sharp breath at the feel of my hands on him. He relished in the slight relief for only a moment, head slightly thrown back as I watched the nearly euphoric look on his face. His hand then switched up to my neck, fingers gripping my throat only for me to let out such a sinful noise at the action. He pushed me deeper against the wall.

"Come on, baby. I need you. I'll do anything. " I whined, eyes locked to his yet again, making it hard to resist.

Without thinking much about it, he had his lips slamming into mine. His hands leaving my neck, traveling around and down my body, lifting me up from my thigh, wrapping my legs around him. He set me gently on the sink, allowing my back to touch the wall as our tongues fought for a dominance that he'd never let me have. While my lips and tongue were busy with his, my hands fumbled quickly to get his jeans undone.

"Please." My voice tiny and soft, hand squeezing around him causing him to nip a bit harder at my skin. He pulled down my jeans and panties so they hung past my knees. While he did so, I pulled him out of his boxers and pushed them down his thighs and widened my legs for him.

His length lining up with my entrance as a soft smile spread on both of our faces. The moment he let his tip be engulfed by my heat, a moan louder than it should've been echoed off the restroom walls. The feeling of my walls gripping around him as he pushed further into me nearly sent him into a frenzy.

His jaw falling down as he listened to the sweet moans roll off my tongue as he slowly entered my cunt with his impossibly hard dick. I could feel every vein and curve, his pelvis soon meeting my hips in a sharp motion making me squeak.

"Shhh, don't want anyone to hear those slutty noises because you siphoned off my spell." He hummed out, watching my face twist in complete pleasure. I looked down it my hands braced on his shoulders, I hadn't even noticed I had been siphoning from him.

Personally, I didn't give a shit if anyone heard me. As his hips retracted I let out a softer moan before his hips set a pace quick and harsh, foreplay not really top priority in his mind.

"Oh fuck-" I moaned out, head falling back as I helped my hips meet his, legs still propped up on his waist. I threw my arms around his neck, breathing already shaky as his speed increased. My fingernails dug into his back.

My moans till echoed off the wall, I wasnt even trying to contain myself. The fluttering in my stomach every time he hit that heated spongy spot in my cunt was getting stronger and stronger. My legs wrapped around his waist, driving the feeling deeper within me.

My mind momentarily distracted as a knocking sounded from the door. The knob wiggling a little, my head snapped to the sound in slight horror before I realized they wouldn't be able to get in.

"Occupied." Kai spoke up, his hips snapping into mine with an extra force that tore a loud throaty moan from my lips. His hand moving from your hips to cover my mouth, a small voice mumbling a 'sorry' outside the door before moving away.

I let the most erotic sound either of us have ever heard into his hand, the sound only being muffled so much. His eyes rolled as an idea popped into his head.

"Open." He demanded, moving his hand from my mouth. My mouth rolled opened and he shoved his fingers into my mouth. "Suck, whore." He demanded, and I did. He moved his fingers in and out of my mouth as my tongue worked around them, moaning and sending vibrations to his hand.

I struggled not to clench my teeth down on his fingers as my eyes fluttered and the pleasure built quickly in my stomach as I near my high. Eyes watering a bit, and I prayed no tears would fall. Kai's moans got louder themselves as he felt my cunt getting tighter and convulsing around him.

"Fuck," he seethed, his grip on my thighs tightening. "So fucking good, fucking slut." I moaned at the harsh sensations on my legs, not even caring about the bruises they would leave on my body. My moans loud and muffled by the fingers he stuffed into my mouth.

If I had the ability the amount of slurred cuss words falling from my lips would be unbelievable. Ibfelt my walls tighten around him as he twitched, thrusts getting sloppy as we both neared our highs.

It felt as if all tension throughout our bodies were released at the same times.

My arms and legs tingled, butterflies fluttering throughout my stomach as I let out a high pitch muffled moan. His grip tightening on me, his finger digging into my skin, hurting a bit as my cunt clenched around him, causing him to release himself in me, painting my walls white.

His hips slowly rocking into me as he milked out every drop, weak moans and breath escaping my body. My head fell onto his shoulder and his fingers slipped out of my mouth, as we came down from our highs together.

"Holy shit, you felt fucking amazing." Kai let out a heavy breath, mind still reeling from his own orgasm. He slowly pulled out of my cunt.

"I always do." I smirked, pulling my pants up from my legs as I hopped off the sink.

He did his belt and looked at me with a smile. "See, doing this in public is fun. Maybe next time we will do it in a Target dressing room when its busy, maybe get kicked out."

"How about Walmart, Target is too classy." I said, fixing my shirt and taking his hand in mine as I walked to the door.

"I'm just trying to give you the best I can give, baby." He pouted, planting his feet. I turned around and stared at his as he sulked.

"Oh, poor baby." I said, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. "If you want to do it in a Target, we can do it in a Target, my prince." I smiled, he smiled back. "I love you, Parker." I whispered.

It was such an odd thing to say to him. I mean it was true, and me feeling weird saying it to him didn't make it any less true, but it was still weird. We've only said it a few times before. I knew he didn't like commitment, which is why it still amazes me that he stayed with Bonnie for four years and didnt cheat, but he also didnt say what we already say to each other. But that was also because he loved me through it all, and was with her to make me jealous.

"I love you, Prior." He smiled, kissing my forehead.

"I have a question." I said.

"I might have an answer." He smirked.

"So I was thinking-"

"Oh no." He chuckled, I smacked the side of his head. "Ow!" He yelped.

"I was just wondering if..." I paused. Was this even appropriate to ask? I didnt care about his response, whether he did your didnt cheat on Bonnie didn't matter to me.

"Yes, Raya?"

"Were you always... faithful? To Bonnie." He got red in the face the moment I asked.

"Why?" He asked, with a nervous chuckle.

"Because I have a hard time believing you were 100 percent faithful for four years, especially with all of your commitment issues."

"You do too!" He said, getting defensive.

"I know I do, we went through the same things. I even cheated on Damon." His eyes got wide with shock. "After he killed himself. And you were the reason for that. But I just want to know, I dont care about the answer. I promise, my love."

"Not in the slightest, no." He said with a sigh. "Even if we dont count you. I mean of course I slept with her, but I always felt bad because I didn't actually... like her, I suppose. I slept with other girls to keep myself satisfied because you were either with Damon or back in Portland. I felt bad about cheating, but she never found out."

"See? That's all I wanted to know." I said, giving him a peck on the cheek and then walking towards the door, I held it open for him. "But if you ever cheat on me, I'll kill you." I said, taking his hand and walking out of the bathroom with him.

"I would never, Birdie." I said, smiling down at me. We walked for a moment then he spoke again. "Can I at least look?" He asked quietly.

"If I said you couldn't look, that means I cant look. And I'm not doing that to myself."

"Are we talking about the same thing?" He asked me.

"Girls right?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, then paused for a moment. "Wait what?"

"You dont worry about it." I said, smiling as we walked to our booth. I saw Stefan and paused.

He smelt sweet, I could pick him out of a crowd.

Kai noticed too, and looked exactly where I did, breathing in deeply.

I looked over at him. "Keep you teeth to yourself." I scolded, then walked over to the new human.

"Stephan Salvatore." Kai said, sitting down next to me. "Hey, how did you find us? Locators spell?"

"Yep." Stefan said, holding up his phone and reading off the list of tweets Kai has posted all day.

"Yeah, and that is exactly why I dont follow you." I said, kissing Kais cheek.

"Well, I'm just a... sucker for second chances these days. You know, ever since I gave Cade your boxed up ex-girlfriend in return for Raya and I to live free of him."

Ah yes. I forgot to tell you about that. Once Damon was out, Kai handed Elena over to Cade for our potential freedom. At the least, Cade wouldn't be on our asses anymore.

"I assume that you are here because of that reason?" Kai asked. "Because of what I gave Cade."

"Actually, I'm here because of what you didn't give Cade." Stefan said.

"Listen, I'm sorry, Steven. But that dagger is my insurance policy incase Cade tried to send Raya or I to hell."

"You have the dagger?!" I asked Kai, completely amused and thrill.

"Like I said, my love, I have a plan. You just sit and look pretty." He smiled.

The dagger he had could send any specific spirits to hell or could kill any specific spirit from hell. It was the Bone Dagger. And Kai had it.

"You want an insurance policy?" Stefan asked, Kai hummed in response. "How about this. You give me the dagger and I'll kill him." Stefan shrugged.

"Cade is the devil. I looked into his eyes while I was handing Elena over, I decided it wasnt worth going out of my way to kill him." Kai said, resting a hand on my thigh. "Why would I trust you?"

"Because you are afraid of him, and I am not." Stefan said, smiling.

Kai looked at me and I shrugged. "You know what, since your human and I, along with my beautiful girlfriend, are the all mighty and powerful heretics, I'll give you the dagger." Kai decided, then plunged the dagger into Stefans hand, causing him to cry out in pain.

"By the way," Kai said, leaning into Stefan. "Killing Cade is not the only thing this dagger can do. Because when you kill the devil, hell goes along with him. Speaking of which, any last words before I send you there myself?" Kai asked.

"Damon." Stefan groaned.

"Aww, that's so sweet. I'll be sure to tell your brother that you were thinking of him when you died." Kai said, smiling. Then tapped Stefans nose.

"No Kai, Damon-!"

Damon's blurred body sped behind us, and snapped our necks.

Everything went black.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

136K 4.6K 35
Bonnie suffers from nightmares and the guy behind them might be the only one that can help her. Best rankings ;; #1 & #2 Bonkai! (out of 120) ...
55.3K 1K 43
After catching Damon cheating on her with her best friend Bonnie, Elena gets kidnapped by the sociopath Kai. After a year she manages to escape and...
549 16 9
When one, small decision leads to a mystical twist in fate. To months of push and pull in a war of dyads. An epic love, in the most unlikely of pairi...
27.2K 502 35
Emma Parker was a siphon witch,much like her brother, Malachi Parker(Kai). Her and her brother were sent to the prison world because of their father...