πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„ β™‘ ππ€π‘πŠ 𝐉...

Af jisungiespace

♑𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙴𝙢𝙴 π™°πš„ β™‘"𝙸 π™Όπ™°πšπšπ™Έπ™΄π™³ πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™±πš„πšƒ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™³π™Ύπ™΄πš‚π™½'πšƒ 𝙼𝙴𝙰𝙽 𝙸 π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„." Mere

β™‘πŒπ€πˆπ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘π’πˆπƒπ„ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒♑
β™‘ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘1
β™‘2
β™‘3
β™‘4
β™‘5
β™‘6
β™‘7
β™‘8
β™‘9
β™‘10
β™‘11
β™‘12
β™‘13
β™‘14
β™‘15
β™‘16
β™‘17
β™‘18
β™‘19
β™‘20
β™‘21
β™‘22
β™‘23
β™‘24
β™‘25
β™‘26
β™‘27
β™‘28
β™‘29
β™‘30
β™‘31
β™‘32
β™‘33
β™‘34
β™‘35
β™‘36
β™‘37
β™‘38
β™‘39
β™‘40
β™‘41
β™‘42
β™‘44
β™‘45
β™‘46
β™‘47
β™‘48
β™‘49
β™‘50
β™‘51
β™‘52
β™‘53
β™‘54
β™‘55
β™‘56
β™‘57
β™‘58
β™‘59
β™‘60
β™‘π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„β™‘
β™‘πŒπ€πŠπ„ 𝐀 π–πˆπ’π‡β™‘

β™‘43

7.6K 313 494
Af jisungiespace

Hey DJ play that song~

Next morning.

Jisung opened his eyes. The room was dark but sunrays were coming inside behind the curtains. The boy tried to get up but couldn't. He looked down and saw that Jina's head was on his lap as she was sleeping peacefully.

He snickered. "Look at her. Looking so innocent while sleeping but when she is awake..." He sighed and shook his head.

He looked at his left side and saw Soojin sleeping, her head was on his shoulder. He unknowingly smiled and tucked the hair that was on her face, behind her ear.

'Sorry for everything, Soojin.'

As Jisung couldn't even move because of the two girls, the only option he had was to go back to sleep again and so, he did.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"SOOJIN!!!! WHERE IS MY RED HOODIE???" Jisung was standing infront of his wardrobe and half of his clothes were on the floor. All he could see was only the girl's clothes in his wardrobe.

Soojin quickly came upstairs and entered his room. "What happened?"

"I can't find my red hoodie."

Soojin sighed and searched in the wardrobe. Then seconds later, she took out the hoodie and handed it to him.

"Where was it? I couldn't find it", Jisung said with his jaw dropped.

"It was there only. You can't even search properly."

Jisung's lips formed a thin line.

Soojin turned around to close the wardrobe when she noticed some shopping bags. She took them out and saw what's inside. She gasped and faced the male. "These are my clothes!!!"

Jisung looked at her and then the bags. "Yes I know."

"Then why are these with you?"

"You left them at the restaurant remember. My friends told me that I had to return these to you but I forgot", Jisung bluntly said.

"But thanks God. I thought I lost them. These clothes are so expensive."

"Now that you got your clothes, get out!!!"

"Huh? Why would I?" Soojin raised her eyebrows.

"Oh you want to see me changing my clothes?", the boy asked with a smirk as he leaned closer to her. He held up the hoodie in his hand.

Soojin gulped and looked away being flustered.

"Oh are you flustered?" A cheeky grin was still evident on his face.

Soojin looked at him with a disgusted face and didn't hesitate to step on his foot and ran out of the room.

Jisung held his foot up and started to jump in pain. "Ouch fuck-" He glared at the door. "One was enough for me but now there are two to make my days worse." He quickly sat on the bed and started to rub his foot.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The three of them were eating their lunch together.

"I heard a fair is opening today which is not far away from our house", Soojin said.

Jina's eyes lit up in excitement. "Oh wow!!! Let's go there."

"Yeah I also want to go. It's also Sunday today."

Soojin and Jina looked at Jisung who was happily eating his food. Feeling the stares, he looked up and saw the two girls. "I am not going."

Their shoulders dropped in disappointment. "Oppa whyyyyy????", Jina whined.

"I don't want to go with you two."

Soojin scoffed. "Ok we also don't need you. Right Jina?"

"Yes! Let's spend some sister time together." And then they bumped their fists.

"Also it's better if oppa doesn't go. Or else it would be hard to take care of him."

"Excuse me. I'm not a kid."

"Ok you are excused but you act like one."

"No I don't", Jisung retorted.

"Yes you do. I remember one time you rode a rollercoaster and then vomited."

"That was long time ago."

"Oh really? But as much as I remember it was two years ago." Jina gave him a cheeky smile.

Jisung glared at his sister while Soojin tried her best to not burst into laughter.

"Ok but still i won't go."

"Ok your loss", Jina simply said and shrugged.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Jina came downstairs, dressed warmly as the weather was becoming colder each day. Soojin was sitting on the sofa waiting for the younger girl.

"Unnie are you ready?"

Soojin turned her head at Jina's direction. "Yeah I'm ready. But sit here for a while. The fair will open at 6p.m. It won't take much time to reach there so let's wait till it's 6."

"Ok." Jina took a seat beside Soojin and took out her phone to play games.

Soojin hesitantly asked,  "Jina what kind of a person is Jisung?"

Jina looked at the older and furrowed her brows. "I want to say bad things about him. But honestly speaking he is not that bad."

Soojin stared at her gesturing her to continue.

"Yes he is a bit rude and always annoys me. But he has a good heart. I remember when a guy from my school took away my lunch, he was the one who punched him."

"What?"

"Yes. For that our parents were called too. He is actually afraid of many things but doesn't want to show. He.... can do anything for his loved ones."

"Ohhh..."

"He gets hurt emotionally very easily. Ummm he has always been a shy kid so, he only has the Dreamies as his friends."

"Oh I see." Soojin nodded.

"I am three years younger than him but I feel like I'm more mature than him. Also it's feels weird to talk good things about him."

Soojin let out a laugh. "I love your brother-sister relationship."

"Unnie can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"You two will..... divorce after four months right?"

Soojin's smile dropped. "Who told you?"

"I just.... heard Dad and oppa talking about this on the day of your wedding."

Soojin sighed. "Yes..."

"I know you two are acting as if you two are happy together infront of me. But i know the truth."

"I don't know what to say."

"Can I request you something? Please don't let this happen. I know you two don't have a good relationship. But I don't wanna lose you, Soojin unnie. You have become a part of our family. I know loving someone is not easy but can you atleast try? I think you two are perfect for each other."

Soojin kept quiet and looked down while chewing her lower lip.

With a sigh, Jina looked at the clock and said, "It's already six. Let's go!"

"Huh? Oh yeah. Let's go!"

As they were about to go out of the house, someone yelled. "Wait for me!!!"

The two girls turned around only to see Jisung, all dressed up to go out. He wore his shoes and went out of the house. Their eyes just followed him.

"You are coming with us?", Jina asked.

"Ofcourse. I don't want to miss the fun. Now c'mon let's go!!!"

The girls looked at each other and chuckled. Then, Soojin locked the door and the three started going to the fair.

Guys if you are curious how many chapters are left, then I really don't know. I write a chapter on the day of publishing. But I can say not much are left. And I'll try to complete it within this month only.

Life Is Still Going On or Bungee?

And STREAM HELLO FUTURE!!!

Thank you~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

859K 22K 200
β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ 𝖺𝗍 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ 𝗐𝗁𝗒 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗋𝖾 π–½π—ˆπ—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗂𝗍, 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝗅𝗅 π–Ίπ—Œπ—„ π—π—ˆπ— π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗂𝗍 ! 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁...
175K 7.3K 106
"π˜π˜” π˜šπ˜– π˜‹π˜–π˜•π˜Œ π˜žπ˜π˜›π˜ π˜Šπ˜–π˜“π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ" "π˜π˜” π˜™π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜‹π˜  π˜›π˜– π˜‹π˜™π˜–π˜— π˜–π˜œπ˜›" 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—π—Œ π—π—ˆ π—€π—ˆ π–½π—ˆπ—π—‡π—π—‚π—…οΏ½...
1.7K 25 20
and they were roommates... started: 9/9/20 finished: tba
137K 7.2K 66
βž³π™²π™Ύπ™»π™»π™΄π™Άπ™΄ π™°πš„ βž³π™Όπ™΄πšπ™Όπ™°π™Έπ™³ π™°πš„ ➳"π™Όπ™°πšˆ 𝙱𝙴 πš†π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ π™΅πšπ™Ύπ™Ό πšƒπš†π™Ύ π™³π™Έπ™΅π™΅π™΄πšπ™΄π™½πšƒ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³πš‚ π™±πš„πšƒ π™Ύπš„πš π™»π™Ύπš…π™΄ π™Έπš‚ 𝙻𝙸�...