Obsessed || Jikook

Por jikookismyluv

"He was scared cause the other was obsessed with him." #5 Jikook #2 Kookmin #2 Bottomjimin #1 Vmin Mais

Chapter: Prologue
Chapter 1: Turn back time?
Chapter 2: Wrong.
Chapter 3: Ride me
Chapter 4: Trouble Maker
Chapter 5: Sex deprived
Chapter 6: Day-2
Chapter 7: One kiss
Chapter 8: Dirty
Chapter 9: Neighbor
Chapter 10: Pleasant talker
Chapter 11: Sugar daddy
Chapter 12: Donsaeng
Chapter 13: First time
Chapter 14: Boyfriend
Chapter: Clarification
Chapter 16: 50 shades of grey
Chapter 17: I am you, you are me.
Chapter 18: We're gonna play
Chapter 19: Unconscious
Chapter 20: Him
Chapter 21: I love you?
Chapter 22: Wrong side of love
Chapter 23: Maybe not
Chapter 24: Was this love?
Chapter 25: You're obsessed
Chapter 26: Silenced
Chapter 27: Isolation and comfort
Chapter 28: Illusion
Chapter 29: Ending himself
Chapter 30: Too late
Chapter 31: Fucked up
Chapter 32: So done.
Chapter 33: A last chance
Chapter 34: Father

Chapter 15: BDSM

4.9K 285 69
Por jikookismyluv

"So tell me, exactly how many years did you spend trying to hide this from me?" Jungkook asks coyly, sipping on his carbonated drink.

It was the end of their shoot for today and Jungkook patiently waited the whole day to ask this very question, as per Yoongi's  request. 

"A year to be exact." Yoongi mumbles, careful not to look too flustered but of course Jungkook had to be all dramatic about it. 

"Oh my god. Yoongs, you're blushing! So tell me who's the bottom?" He asserts suddenly, eyes sparkling in interest.

"None of your business." Yoongi mutters, getting into the car with Jungkook unamused. 

"Oh come on hyung. I could help you out if you need it." He offers smugly, making Yoongi rethink.

Jungkook being the all-powerful being he is maybe able to help supporting their relationship.

 "You'd actually help me?" He asks with a frown, hesitant.

"Of course! But answer my questions first." Jungkook assures, a perverted smile curving on his lips. 

"Okay what do you want to hear from me?" 

Jungkook leans forward slowly, his doe eyes big as he asks in whispers. 

"Who's the bottom?" 

Yoongi averted his gaze to look down, his hands fiddling together, and for once his rock-hearted manager seemed to look all love-sick and soft. 

"I-It's me." He confesses, Jungkook breaking out in a startling laugh. 

"I knew it! I can't believe a submissive is ordering me around." He mocks, being this dick he is. 

"Well, you should be glad I didn't fuck you anytime soon. Sheesh, I would've become a home wrecker." He grins.

. Yoongi's eyes widened, did the other just admit he could have fucked him? 

"So much for brothers. I though you saw me as one." Yoongi scoffs awkwardly, trying to clarify whether Jungkook had meant what he said. 

"Ah yes— I do of course." Jungkook chuckles lightly, it only seemed to increase the awkwardness of the situation, scratching the nape of his neck. 

"Also hyung, how does it feel to be a bottom? Did ya'll fuck yet?" He throws more such absurd questions at his manager.

Yoongi just scowls, totally annoyed.

"Shut up. I switch very often too." He says and that made Jungkook sink in his own thoughts for split moment.

Oh my god.

What if Jimin tops him someday—

No.

 That is never gonna happen, he's in charge and he's the dominant one here, there's no way a whiny bottom will top him. 

He shakes off this thought from his mind looking back at Yoongi to start enquiring about the real deal.

"So what help did you want from me?" He asks and it causes Yoongi's face to brighten up. 

"So I was thinking...Can you somehow change my contract guidelines and not make it illegal to date someone from the same company?" He asks hopefully. 

Jungkook frowns in thought.

He sat in an anxiety consuming silence for a while before having the audacity to blurt out. 

"No sorry man, I can't do anything about that." He says, and as if on que, the Limousine stopped and the doors opened. Jungkook steps out followed by Yoongi who felt utterly betrayed.

"I thought you said you'll help me." The older almost whines.

Jungkook smirks.

He's a whiny bottom too. 

"Yes, but when I said I'll help you I meant stuff like supplying you with some expensive cock rings or dildos and all." He mutters, leaving the other speechless. 

"You are so useless." Yoongi curses under his breath, disappointed in the actor.

He was seriously trying to find a way to date Hoseok without restrictions and then goes all his hope down hell hole. 

"Hey Yoongi, how long has it been since I've opened that room?" He questions, pointing at the same door Jimin was quite curious about yesterday. 

"Around a month?" Yoongi says, ignoring his heart beat pacing as he realizes what Jimin's gonna suffer through if he opens...that.

 "Then go in and check if there's cleaning needed. And if there's anything to be done, then I need everything spick and span." The raventte commands, before walking away, eager to meet Jimin again.

Yoongi sighs as he unlocks the knob and opens the door, hesitating cause he, being a submissive found that shit scary, especially since Hoseok's definition of fucking was so much softer than Jungkook's. 

Yoongi's eyes grow real wide as he meets with an unexpected scene on opening the door. 

In that redroom, amongst all the intimidating toys, stood a perplexed Jimin in a fluffy ass sweater, his mouth wide open and eyebrows knitted into a pretty frown as he touched the different objects in the room, trying to figure out a whip right now to be exact. 

"Hyung?" He asks upon noticing the other's presence. 

"Jimin what are you doing here?" He asks, a bit angered about the fact that he shouldn't be standing in this place, a softie like him didn't belong here.

"I was just bored, I watched T.V for a while but then there wasn't anything special in it. Then I remembered about this room randomly and curiosity got the best of me." He explains, pure innocence laced in his voice and Yoongi wished he had never done this. 

"Hyung what is all this exactly though?" Then the petite male looks around. "And why is the room so oddly red?" He asks, picking up a nipple clamp. 

"What does this do?" He continues probing, playing with it much to Yoongi's horrification. "And what's this one?" He asked, eyes scanning over the double sided huge dildo. "Is it just me or does it kind of remind you of a peni—"

"Jungkook!!!" Yoongi shouts, over-whelmed by the constant questions getting thrown at him.

 Jimin flinches, worry etching on his features when Jungkook steps in with an unreadable look on his face. 

"Out of all the places in this house and you were here Jimin?" Jungkook chuckles lightly, Jimin easing down at the sound of the other's laugh. 

But Yoongi wasn't having it, he latched his hands on to the arms and dragged  him out the door, to scold him, it was inaudible to Jimin so he instictively steps a bit closer.

"Him? BDSM? I don't think so Jungkook..." Yoongi's voice trailed off as they walked farther away.

 Jimin frowns.

BDSM? 

Did he hear it right? And why does it sound so familiar? 

His friends used to whisper a lot about something like that, but he was too busy to notice anything during his high school days. 

He had never cared about anything sexual, a weird kid indeed, but the results were of course wort it... him being the topper, the class president, the most popular. 

He sighs.

Pulling out his phone to Google the meaning.

Whats BDSM?

Abbreviation for bondage, discipline (or domination), sadism (or submission), masochism: sexual activity that involves, for example, tying a partner up, games in which one partner controls another, or giving and receiving pain for pleasure.

Jimin frowned.

Now what the heck's a bondage?

Whats Bondage?

The state of being a slave. sexual practice that involves the tying up or restraining of one partner. 

Jimin's frown grew deeper, he shivers inwardly.

Slave? 

Tying up? 

Tying him up? 

Like how his hands were tied yesterday night? 

He looks down to his bruised wrist. It still hurts. 

What is masochism?

The tendency to derive sexual gratification from one's own pain or humiliation. (in general use) the enjoyment of an activity that appears to be painful or tedious.

Pain and humiliation? 

What is this stuff? 

And why was Yoongi hyung talking about something like this? 

He switched his phone off, a million uncanny thoughts running inside his mind. 

He was sure something was gonna happen to him, and he couldn't help but feel it's something bad. 

Something to be scared of.

And somehow now that he thinks about it. 

Jungkook was somewhat a sadist indeed.

--------

if u were to live as someone for a day. who would you live as?

Id live as jk. really wanna dick down jimin so bad.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

153K 7.5K 28
"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU KNOCKING SO LOUDLY?!" "Shut up and let me in!" top tae bottom kook
467K 23.1K 51
What happens when you put two sex addicts that absolutely despise each other in one room? Boom. Disaster. That's what. #1 Jikook #1 Bottomjimin #1 to...
320K 11.1K 68
"𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙮." started: 11/11/18 ended: 1/1/20
1.1K 68 20
"I need you" "But I didn't...Soo leave..."