secret love song [corpse husb...

Par -poisonedheart

She is everything he can't have... and yet, he refuses to live without her. It's almost heart-wrenching how m... Plus

0. secret (love) song
1. venus flytrap
2. choke me guy
3. broken dm's
3. vee
4. is it working?
5. anything for you
6. this is halloween
7. that dinner thing
8. group chat
9. john
10. it really isn't
11. break
12. thanksgiving
13. just downhill from here
14. adonis, calliope and devorah
15. what even is happening
16. the Blonde Don
17. "the thing is, you do deserve her"
19. we need to talk
20. show me
21. you've done this twice
22. daywalker!
23. block user
24. give me a chance
25. and i want you
25. promises are just empty words
26. angel
27. tea for my favorite boy
27. somewhere. anywhere
28. nyc
29. you're mine
30. a butterfly knife, underwear and a polaroid
31. you and me against the world

18. break a mirror, glass shatter

5.7K 203 13
Par -poisonedheart

INCOMING CALL...
corpse
ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello?"

"Hey, hi..." He slurred out his words.

"Did you mean to call me?" She asks confused.

"Of course." He answers. "I, uh, I miss you."

"Corpse..."

"And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry baby."

Venus stays silent as she realizes he's been drinking.

"So you still think about me when you're drunk, huh?" The blonde haired tries to joke, avoiding what he just said.

"I always think about you, Venus."

And that's it, she cannot do it anymore.

"You're not being fair." Her voice is shaky. "Why did you..." Venus can't bring herself to finish the sentence.

"You deserve so much better..." then he corrects himself. "Someone better."

"I don't fucking want anyone else, I don't want someone better, C... Even if I could be with anyone, I'd still choose you." She's angry now, Corpse flinches at her words, that bottle of whiskey just makes his mind a blur, but the nerves are gone. "Fuck I don't know why I even bother, you won't even remember in the morning."

"I'm sorry." He says in that deep raspy tone of his. "I just want you to know I wish I never left your apartment on Thanksgiving. I... I've thought about it and- fuck!" She hears glass shattering from his end of the call. "Shit, shit, shit."

"Corpse? What happened? Are you okay?" He mumbles something and curses a bit more. "Corpse!"

"I think I broke a mirror... there's blood, I think." He doesn't sound like he's in pain, for once, she thanks the alcohol in his system. "Is it mine?" He asks to himself but Venus still hears.

"Are you bleeding?" Her heart is beating faster.

"I- shit. Yeah, I think so."

"You think so?!"

"I can't concentrate! It's all blurry and... and hearing your voice- just- I can't concentrate." He must have drank a lot if he's not sobering up at this point.

"Call 911, please." She ignores what he said about her voice.

"Hold on."

Then there's silence. So he must've put her on another line or something like that because he comes back a few minutes later.

"Venus?" He sounds hopeful, like a child.

"I'm still here." The girl answers and he let's a sigh of relief.

"Would you stay with me while the paramedics arrive?" Corpse asks and she says yes. "I... I wrote a song about you."

"Oh yeah? What's it called?" She's crying, and she really hopes he doesn't hear the straining in her voice.

"Miss you. With an exclamation mark."

"Nice touch."

They stay silent for a moment, it's uncomfortable to the point she almost hangs up. There's so much and nothing to say it's almost painful.

"I'm sorry I miss you." The way he apologizes for missing her is what makes her give in.

"I miss you too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

6.6K 388 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...
4.6K 71 22
Panda is a 23-year-old woman who loves gaming although she has never played with other people, it kind of scares her so when her friend Sykkuno asked...
622K 14.7K 46
☀︎︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☀︎︎ Emeline was just a small gaming youtuber. Anyone new to her channel was always shocked that she was so gorgeous a...
874K 19.5K 36
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝.🦇 -‼️𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌; #1 agora...