𝐺𝑜𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑠 (Loki x Y/N)

De PeterMaxximoffsWife

After a while of running, I found the glass cell that held Loki. "I thought you had abandoned me" He said jo... Mais

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿 : 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿 : 𝗥𝗮𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗼𝗸
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 : 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗪𝗮𝗿
Chapter 19
𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 : 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲
Chapter 20
𝗟𝗼𝗸𝗶
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
𝗕𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀
Bonus Chapter I : Sylvie's Past
Bonus Chapter II : Alternate Ending #1
Bonus Chapter III : Alternate Ending #2
Bonus Chapter IV : Love and Thunder

Chapter 15

2K 75 5
De PeterMaxximoffsWife

Y/N's POV

When I woke up, I was bound to a chair. Thor was also on a chair next to me. Everything was dark. I couldn't see much.

Soon, a recording explaining what had happened started playing. We were on Sakaar. A planet on which 'unloved things' were left to rot. After the recording, Thor was screaming and was trying to get out of his chair.

Suddenly, we were in front of the Grandmaster. Next to him was the woman who captured us and another woman.

"They're wonderful" Said the Grandmaster to the woman who captured us.

"I love when you come to visit, 142. You bring me the best stuff. Whenever we get to talking, Topaz, about scrapper 142, what do I always say ?" They continued their conversation, ignoring us completely.

"What have you brought today ?" The Grandmaster asked 142.

"Contenders"

"What ?" Thor said loudly.

"I need to go closer. I want a closer look at this" Topaz, the other woman, pushed the Grandmaster's chair closer to us. He looked at us for a while before he finally spoke up.

"Pay this lady" The Grandmaster said pointing at 142.

"Just wait a minute" I said.

"We are not for sale !" Thor said managing to break his restraints, only for them to go back to their original place, restraining him once more.

"He's a fighter" Said the Grandmaster.

After his brief conversation with 142, the Grandmaster got up from his seat and walked towards us.

"Here's what I want to know. Who are you ?" He asked the both of us.

"I am the god of thunder !" Thor screamed.

"What about you ?"

Unlike Thor, I thought reasoning with the Grandmaster calmly would be more helpful.

"I am Y/N of Asgard. Goddess of Love" I said.

"Interesting"

Our chairs began to follow the Grandmaster as he walked in another room. In the room, another man was bound to a chair like ours. He seemed terrified.

"P-Please. I'm sorry" Said the man crying.

"Carlo, I pardon you" The Grandmaster said.

"T-Thank you" The man said with a hopeful tone.

"I pardon you of life" The Grandmaster said as he touched the man with a staff. The man began to scream as he was disintegrated.

"What happened to my manners ? I haven't properly introduced myself" Said the Grandmaster forgetting about the man he just killed.

We were transported into a different room. A party seemed to be going on.

"My name is Grandmaster. I preside over a little harlequinade called the contest of champions. People come from far and wide to unwillingly participate in it. And you my friends, might just be part of the new cast"

"We're not friends and I don't give a shit about your games. We're going back to Asgard" Thor said frustrated.

At this point I stopped paying attention. The grandmaster and Thor kept on insulting each other.

There was only one thing on my mind. Asgard. Would we make it in time and save everyone ? Would we even go back there ? Or were we stuck here forever ? What was Hela going to do ? Where was Loki ?

I stopped worrying when I heard Thor shouting Loki's name.

"Loki ?" I asked.

"Loki ! Over here !" Thor yelled.

Loki walked towards us and tried shushing Thor.

"You're alive ?" Loki asked Thor.

"Yes, of course I'm alive"

"What are you doing here ?"

"I'm stuck to this stupid chair. Where's your chair ?"

"I didn't get a chair"

"Loki !" I whisper-yelled.

"Y/N ?" He said shocked.

"Help us get out" I said.

"What are you whispering about ?" Asked the Grandmaster who had suddenly appeared next to us.

"You know these gods ?" The Grandmaster asked Loki.

"I've never met this man, but she is my wife. So if you could please let her go"

"He's my brother" Thor yelled.

"Adopted" Loki said.

I was able to get out of my chair. The device on my neck was also deactivated. I walked next to Loki.

"Is he a fighter ?" The Grandmaster asked Loki about Thor.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you" Thor said.

"Look he's threatening me. Hey sparkles, here's the deal. You want to get back to ass-place. Any contender who defeats my champion their freedom they shall win"

"Fine ! Then point me the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick !" Thor screamed.

Thor's chair started moving. Taking him away from us.

"Loki ! Y/N !" He screamed desperately.

After Thor left, Loki and I sat down.

"When did you get here ?" I asked.

"A few weeks ago"

"A few weeks ago ? I just arrived here."

"Time passes differently on this planet"

"What have you been doing ?" I asked.

"Why are you suspicious ?"

"I'm not suspicious, I'm just concerned"

He sighed.

"I gained the Grandmaster's favour. He trusts me now. Probably even sees me as a friend"

"What's going to happen to Thor ?"

"You've been told about the contest of champions, yes ?"

I nodded.

"He will have to participate in the battle. If he wants to leave he needs to beat the champion, but no one's ever beaten the champion. I haven't seen him yet, but I heard he's merciless."

"What about you ? What are you going to do now ?"

He looked down, as if he was hiding something.

"I plan on staying here. I don't think Asgard needs me anymore. What are you going to do ?"

"Sadly, I plan on saving Asgard, if it hasn't already been destroyed. I don't know how yet. I guess I'll have to wait for Thor to beat the champion and then I'll leave"

"You'll leave me behind ?" He said with a hurt look.

"I'd come back, but since time passes differently, maybe it'll be years until you see me again. Maybe I'll have died fighting Hela. Maybe you could come with me"

"Do you really think the people will accept me after what I've done ? I impersonated their king and sent him to Earth, resulting in his death. I was a criminal up until my fake death"

"Maybe if you help them, they'll see that you've changed" I said putting my hand on his.

Published : 19-08-21
Number of Words: 1039
Edited : 17-04-22

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

44.6K 1.1K 38
When she walked into the party; Celeste never to expect to meet her soulmate, the one with ocean blue eyes that haunt her dreams. But another haunts...
72.4K 1.6K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
281K 9.3K 42
"(Y/n)." (Y/n)'s surroundings changed. She was in the Asgard throne room, Loki in front of her. "(Y/n) you must leave Thor, so that you may come home...
4.6K 235 36
♤Infatuation of the mind♤ "Someone paid you to kill me?" In the midst of your sister's arranged marriage to the God of thunder. You meet the dark and...