KING & QUEEN. ( BOOK 1 & 2)

Door TheeJasCole

When Two gangstas fall in love everything should go smooth right? read more to find out... * The first Nic... Meer

CAST
Nobody.
Heights.
Limits.
BLISS.
Lock In..
Friday.
Shots.
Alive.
Baby.
Muse. ( Part one)
Muse. ( Part two)
muse. ( Part three)
Right.
MY TIME.
Tuff.. ( Pt 1)
tuff..( Pt 2)
Creepy.
Beam me Up ( Part one)
Beam me up ( Part two)
Reflection.
Socials.
Empty.
Save me. ( Part 1)
SAVE ME. ( part two)
Trinidad. ( Part one)
Trinidad. ( Part 2)
Trinidad ( Part 3)
Pain.
DRINK TO THAT.
Dutty Wine.
Take Care.
Crazy.
Figures.
Va Va Voom ( Part 1)
Va Va Voom ( Part 2)
Va Va Voom ( Pt 3)
The Crying Games.
I lied. ( Finale pt 1)
I lied. ( Finale pt 2)
WARNING ⚠️
Cast
OFFICAL COVER!
1: All Thing's Go.
2: Went silly.
3. Ego
4. Bridges
5. Reasons.
6. F*ck
7. Sneakin n Geekin
8. More
9. Broken glass (Part One)
10.Broken glass(Pt 2)
11. Heartless
12. The BAD GUY ( Pt 1)
13.The BAD GUY. (P2)
14. Poppin'
15. Milly.
16. love withouy Tragedy
17. Chicago ( Part 1)
18. Chicago (Part 2)
19. WHAT.
20. One.
21. the Return
22. all fun, no play.

Blood.

5.9K 206 156
Door TheeJasCole

DAYVON ♧

It's a real nigga holiday, it's my 23rd  birthday and a nigga tryna turn the fuck up, since I was locked up from my 21st birthday my Niggas gon turn this hoe up for me fasho.  I woke up with a big ass smile on my face, I head downstairs and I get a suprise. Durk ugly ass cousin down stairs in some booty shorts and a sports Bra, she look sexy as fuck, her ass big ass hell. DAMN. her complexion reminds me of a chocolate chip cookie, its pretty as hell. But she still ugly as hell.

" Stop looking at my ass ass nigga ", She says making me smile.

" Its my eyes, I look where the fuck I want", I say as I slap her ass.

Then she turns around and grabs my dick in her small ass hands. She got a good grip on my shit too and starts squeezing it hard as hell.

" Dont you ever touch my ass unless you have permission ", She says looking me dead in my eyes.

" Aight, Aight man let me go", I say putting my hands up.

She let's me go, rolls her eyes, and turns around trying to reach the cereal.

" Man move yo short ass around ", I say as I grab it with ease.

" Yo you really bugging", She says as her accent comes out, that New York accent sexy as fuck.

" it's my birthday chill out", I say as I pour my cereal in a bowl.

" Oh, well Happy birthday Nigga", She says making me laugh.

" Thanks lil folks, you popping out to my party later?" I ask her.

" Yeah, what we gotta wear?" She asks folding her arms.

" Red, it's like a blood party", I explain to her.

" You a blood?" She asks me.

" Hell Nah, I'm just a gangsta", I tell her.

" Me too", She says as I hand her the cereal.

" Yo lil ass ain't no gangsta ", I say looking her up and down. She didnt even look like the type... but those be the ones.

" When you go to Brooklyn they hear my name and get chills", She says making me laugh.

" That must be part of the reason Durk brought yo ass outhere," I say trying to be nosey. I lowkey wanna know why she moved out here.

" Maybe, maybe not", She says shrugging.

We starting eating our cereal so its quiet,  I'm sitting down on the island and she standing up. I cant keep my eyes off her ass, on king David she really pretty as hell, she thick as fuck. She finishes before me and walks to the sink, her ass is just too ridiculous. I lick my lips, she gon have to give me a lap dance or some shit.

" Aye how old is you?" I ask licking my lips as I stare at her ass.

" I'm 23," she says.

" Damn, you look young as hell ", I say in shock.

" How old did you think I was?" She asks looking back at me.

" 19 or some shit", I say smiling.

" I know I get that alot, now how old did you turn today?" She asks me raising an eyebrow.

" 23", I tell her and she nods.

" I'm older than you. I'll be 24 in December ", she says sticking her tongue out- Damn that was sexy too.

" you a old ass woman", I say laughing making her roll her eyes as she turns off the sink.

" Just when we was getting along ", She says shaking her head.

" Man get yo ass on goofy", I say mugging her cute ass.

" Nigga you the goofy" , She says pushing me as she walks away. Damn, all that ass gotta be illegal.

Durk comes in a few minutes later with a big goofy ass smile, making me laugh.

" Happy birthday Twin", He says as we dap up .

" Thanks Twin, love you", I say smiling.

" Love yo ass too, the party finna be out as hell tonight ", he says rubbing his hands together.

" Hell yeah, you invited all the bad hoes?" I ask him.

" Yeah nigga, is it cool my cousin Onika come?" He asks me.

" Even though I don't like her ass she family, I already invited her tho", I tell him and he starts smiling again.

" You feeling my cousin?" He asks making me laugh.

" Hell Nah, her ass just fat as hell", I tell him.

" Aye Onika ain't like these other hoes man, she really about the shits", he tells me.

" She said that,  I ain't believe her tho", I say.

" Man I seen it with my own eyes,  she puts fear into people's hearts man, she ain't one of them", he says.

" I ain't tryna fuck with her, you ain't gotta worry about that,  her ass ugly anyway besides I'm tryna fuck that hoe Belicalis " , I say smiling.

" Man her ass for the skreets, you sure you want too?" He asks me laughing.

" Hell yeah man, you cant lie and say she ain't bad" , I say to him.

" Yeah man, but everybody done had her," he says.

" MAN, I heard her pussy good ", I say and he starts laughing.

" Man you gon have these hoes fighting over you ", he says shaking his head.

" its normal ", I say shrugging. 

***

I look good as hell ( outfit above).  A nigga really did his shit fasho. I see Onika walking past and she looks good as fuck too. Her ass really look like a gangsta. 

" Aye come here lil folks!" I yell over the music catching her attention.

She rolls her eyes but walks over to me with her arms folded looking up at me.

" What you want Von?" She asks looking at me.

" I just wanted to tell you that you look good", I say smiling, she smiles displaying her cute ass dimples before giving me a straight face.

" Mmm... thanks. You look good too", she says nodding.

" Thank you ma, why you walking around by yoself?" I ask her.

" Parties ain't my thing like that,  I enjoy them though if they're good", she tells me.

" I see, stay over here tho. Durk and them should be in they way over", I tell her.

I notice shes holding a red bandana in her hand like me, I smirk. I guess she like my lil twin huh?

" Aye man why the fuck you copying me?" I ask her deciding to tweak with her.

" What the fuck you mean?" She asks looking at me.

" Yo ass got a red bandana like me, niggas ain't never original", I say playfully mugging her.

" Yo Fuck you", She says laughing pushing me.

Before I can say anything I hear my name being yelled out, its Belicalis fine ass.

I lick my lips, damn I'm glad she did pop out. My night just got better. Belicalis bumps Onika as she walks and gives me hug, my hand goes to her fat ass.

" Happy birthday Dayvon ", She says smiling hard as hell.

" Thanks ma, you look fine as hell on king David ", I say making her blush.

" thank you papi, who's ya lil chick?' She asks looking at Onika with a fake smile.

" Durk cousin Onika, onika this Belicalis ", I say.

" Whass poppin?" Bel says smiling.

" What's up", Onika says looking her up and down.

" Aye Ima catch up with you later Onika", I say getting up breaking the tension.

" Enjoy your night Nigga ", She says making me laugh as I walk away with Bel.

" I don't like her", Bel says.

" Man I don't care about none of that right now, you tryna get outta here?" I ask her making her smirk.

" Yeah daddy come on " , she says grabbing my hand.

----------------------------------

Von and Onika are civil, lol

Belicalis tweaking with Onika for what??

More coming soon so stay tuned!!!

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know!!!

J.Royyy is outttt ✌🏾💙💙💙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

300K 6.8K 20
first book😳 ! jk but read whores
360K 14.7K 67
It's been 3 years since everything happened between Normani and Dayvon. Will they ever find their way back to the love they once knew? THIS SERIES I...
28K 1K 12
• 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓, 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 • ~ 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐟...