Remedy for injured heart: LOV...

De Ruby093

As her brother left the house, Park Y/n encounters many problems, both in college and at home, because of his... Mais

This is me
Detention!
It hurts
Mysterious helper
Sneakin' out = Problem
Meeting the person, I hate the most
You are just trash!
Treating her wounds
Help me!
The one who helped me
Yeosang's story
My parents wanted to...
Mingi's story
Stuck with Wooyoung
Mingi gets to know
Hurting Hongjoong's feelings
The night with Wooyoung
Back together
Sharing the bed
In the sauna
At the Amusement Park
Confession pt.1
Confession pt.2
Need some time
Not again!
Wooyoung's story
Hojun's B'day + Confession Pt.3
Y/n's injured
And it's all good
San and Jongho's Story
The truth about Jungkook
Announcement!
Announcement!
A favor
On a mission
Saw something I shouldn't
Stage one: Friends?
Truth or dare?
Hurt
Stage two: Getting to know each other

Hongjoong's story

75 3 0
De Ruby093

---Next day---

I woke up and saw myself in bed. I remember crying my eyes out. I cried myself to sleep. 

I refreshed myself and headed down to leave for college. I got stopped by Mingi on the way down. 

"Let's have breakfast." He said. 

"Thanks but I'm good." I smiled warmly and headed out. 

I walked quietly to the campus. On my way, I heard someone call my name. I turned and was greeted by Jungkook. 

"Hey, Y/n. Was everything ok last night?" He asked. I nodded my head and we both walked together. 

"You sure nothing happened last night?" He asked, worried. 

"I'm totally fine. Don't worry about it." I said, while my mind was on something else. 

We reached our lockers and I took my books. I was hoping nothing would happen now. I closed my locker and was about to head to the next class when a hand stopped me from moving further. 

I looked up to see Yugyeom. I let go of the books I was holding and hugged him tightly. 

"I was worried about you. Is everything ok?" He asked. I nodded my head as I hugged him. 

"Y/n!" I heard a group of voices and footsteps approaching. 

"Are you ok?" Yugyeom's friends asked. 

"We heard what happened yesterday. Yugyeom told us. You are doing alright?" Mark asked. 

"I'm fine and thanks for worrying about me. Let's head to class." I said and we all walked to our classes. We parted ways as we reached our classes. 

I sat down by the last bench and was left in my world. I still couldn't get out of what Yeosang said and hurt Hongjoong's feelings, but he didn't reply anything about it. 

I removed the hoodie and quietly got up from my seat. I walked out of the classroom, holding my bag in one hand while the other held the hoodie. 

I headed over to Yugyeom's class and stood by the door. All their heads turned towards me. I walked forward and to his desk. 

"I wouldn't need this anymore," I said and left it on his desk. Before I could go, Yugyeom held my hand. 

"What happened?" He asked. 

I looked over at two faces, behind him. One stared at me while the other didn't like seeing me. 

"What hasn't happened?" I said and smirked. I left from there and walked in the corridor. 

"Look who's here." I heard a familiar voice.

"What relation do you have with Jungkook Oppa?" Eva asked. I stayed silent cause I wasn't ready to fight her. I just looked at her. 

She held my collar and pushed me to the locker, making a loud sound in the silent corridor. 

"You don't even have the right to stare at me in the eyes." She said and fisted her hand to punch me, until...

"Y/n." He called out. Except for me, the rest turned to the voice. 

"Hongjoong Oppa? What are you doing here?" Eva asked as she took her hands off me immediately. 

He walked towards me, pushing the girls away. 

"Stay away from her." He said in a scary tone and took me along with him. 

We headed to the parking lot and he got on his bike while I just stood motionless. 

"Hop on." He said. 

"Where?" I asked. 

"Just get on." He said and gave me a helmet. I wore it and sat on the bike with him and he drove. 

Within a few minutes, he stopped by a graveyard. I got down along with him and he guided me somewhere. 

I just stood there. I was confused about why I was there. 

"Come Y/n." He held my hand and took me along with him. 

He soon came to a stop and I looked at the two graves in front of me. 

"This is where my parents were buried." He said and smiled warmly at me. He kept the bouquet he brought to their grave. 

We walked along the path, silently. 

"Um... I'm sorry for speaking like that." I said. 

"It's ok. I know a lot more about you than you think. You didn't know about it and you wouldn't have meant it intentionally... To be honest, no one had ever said to me to change myself or my behavior. You were the first to say. It felt a bit new but different. I felt happy hearing it. " He said. 

We both seated ourselves by a bench. 

"Being in an orphanage, I learned many things, felt many things. I got bullied by many and hurt by many physically and mentally. I had no one to say my feelings to. I spent all my life there. When things were out of hand, that's when I met Seonghwa hyung, Yunho and Wooyoung. I shared my everything with them and they took me along with them, gave me a place to stay, food to eat, clothes to wear and a job to get money. If I hadn't met them that day, I wouldn't be here." He paused. 

"I don't have any idea why you hate hyung, but he did this for the best and he isn't the bad guy you think as. As for Wooyoung, he's the best mate we all could ask for. He might be as scary as me, but he is the sweetest of all. As much as we are scary, we are as sweet as that." He said. 

"I don't get why you are saying all this to me," I said. 

"You'll understand soon. Let's get going." He said and I followed him and headed back to the dorm. 

I headed to Wooyoung's room, cause that is where I stay now. I lay down on the bed and thought about why Hongjoong said it.  

I came out of my thoughts when I heard the bathroom door unlock. I sat up straight and was greeted by Wooyoung, half-naked who sat opposite to me while he was drying his hair using the towel. 

"Could you get my clothes from Yeosang's room?" I asked. 

"You could take it yourself." He said. 

"I could... but I don't want to see him," I whispered the last part. 

"Until and unless you talk to him, the problem isn't going to get solved." 

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked. 

"W-why do you a-ask?" He stammered.  

"Suppose you have a younger brother and you both are like, really close. You have your own identity but everyone gets to know your brother because you are well known to all. Your brother doesn't have an identity of his own. They treat him good because of you, they become friends for you, not for the real him." I said. 

"I felt the same way when Yeosang said that everyone was adjusting to me cause I am his sister. I never got an identity for myself." 

I kept on speaking while he was in his dreamland. 

"Wooyoung." I shook him.

"Did you listen to what I said?" I asked. 

"Y-yeah. I'll go get your clothes." He said and left, hanging the towel in his neck. 

"Did I say something wrong? Why does my mouth never shut?" I talked to myself. 

***Wooyoung's POV***

When Y/n asked if I had a younger sibling, I froze in my place. I didn't understand why she asked that in the first place but later she explained it to me. 

All I could think was about Ho-jun. The times we spent, the times we were happy when he made me happy when he never showed his feelings to me. 

I miss him. I miss him a lot. 

I headed to Yeosang hyung's room and got all Y/n's clothes. 

As I was about to leave, Yeosang hyung came in. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"Um... I came to take her clothes." 

"Uh... Wooyoung, is she doing ok?" Hyung asked. 

"Yes hyung. She's doing good. But she still can't get over what you said." 

"I shouldn't have said that. I never really meant to say it. It hurt me to see when she said those things to Hongjoong hyung. She didn't know anything about it but I just screamed at her. Anyways, you better head back." He smiled warmly at me and I left. 

Hyung and Y/n were close and everyone finds it different to see them both separate. I should do something to get them back together. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.9K 594 26
[COMPLETED]✅️ They've been best friends since they were kids, becoming inseparable. No matter what, they would always be together. When they were 30...
29.3K 853 16
Y/n and her friends were taking a calm late evening walk through the forest, not thinking a lot of it. Soon they start to feel weird and things start...
152K 4.8K 27
A story in which Y/n falls for her older brother's bestfriend. What will happen between them? Started: 3/16/19 Completed: 3/14/20 Rankings: #1 In Ate...
272K 7.8K 53
Y/N life takes a turn for the worst when she is suddenly kicked out of her home by her own parents. Y/N runs into some trouble on the night she gets...