TRAITOR! โœ“

Von rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. ๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘! ๐Ÿ”ญ ๐ŸŽน โคท levi ackerman ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrez... Mehr

๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐“๐Ž๐‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichรฉ
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
023 | cruel world
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

040 | queen

209 13 1
Von rezespuff

⇢ 040 ˎˊ-

YOU GUYS HAD ARRIVED BACK IN ORVUD DISTRICT.

Levi was busy petting his black maned horse. "Hiii!" you pop up next to him.

"Hi. Y/n." he said, his blue-ish, gray-ish bulbs looking into your e/c bulbs. It was quite intense, you were not gonna lie.

"Don't worry. I will tell you. I promise. If that's what your worried about." you let out a relieved sigh.

"I'm not worried about that. That's just foolish to even think about." Levi mumbled, trying his best not to look at you.

It felt as if Levi hadn't cried in years. The last time you had seen him actually willingly cry in front of you was when you two were kids. And those were such fun times. 

If he looked at you, he felt as if he was gonna shed a small little tiny ass tear.

Not like he was gonna admit it, but that's what he felt as if it was like.

"But you won't look at me! That mean's your mad, right?" you asked him once more to check.

He used to do this all the time as a kid. He would ignore you and constantly avoid eye contact and any form of contact with you because he hated you for that split second. Or he was just angry.

Which seemed like him.

Soon, your guys' conversation gets interrupted.

"Please gather your squad in the hall." he told Levi, who was still busy petting his horse.

How rude of you to interrupt our conversation.

"The strategy meeting is about to begin." At this moment, Levi had already stopped petting his horse and put his full attention on the male who was telling him all this.

He kind of looked like Gunther, but you didn't know this guys' name.

"Alright." he replied.

As you guys head over to Historia and the rest of the Scouts, you see Historia hop off her horse. "Historia. I forgot to tell you. We need you to do something." Levi suddenly said out of the blue.

"Yes?" Historia responds, the other Scouts gathering around.

"Erwin's orders. When the battle is over, since you're the true successor to the throne...become the Queen." 

"Eh?" Jean, Mikasa, Armin and you said all at once.

"Huh?!" Historia let out a confused grunt.

"Q-queen Historia?!" Sasha said aloud, confused. 

"The coup d'état was successful, but the people won't follow a regiment sitting at the top. What we need is a story to spread. That a true heir retook the crown from the fake." Levi finished, now everyone was gathered here.

"I..." Historia looked at the ground. 

"Um, Captains?" Connie raised a hand, indicating he had a question.

"Yes?" you replied. 

"It was for me, idiot." Levi said, sighing at your idiocy.

"No, it was obviously for me. Is that even a question? I'm the captain here." you tell him. 

"Yeah, it was for the both of you..I said captains.." Connie trailed off. His answer making you happy that you weren't embarrassing yourself. "I'm sure you heard what Historia said earlier, but...Well, uh..."

"C'mon spit it out!" you tell Connie who had a sweat drop on his face.

"By leaving her father, she finally broke free from that burden, I guess you could say...And yet, again..."

"What?" Levi said, finally fed up with Connie's sudden pauses in his sentences.

"Ya know, if you have somethin' to say, say it!" you shout, just as fed up as him. 

"You sound like Kenny right now." Levi looked at you with a glare.

"Whoops. I guess it was all that time I was spending with him." you laugh awkwardly afterwards, waiting for Connie to continue.

"Uh, um..." 

"In other words..." Jean's voice got louder and was stepping in for Connie. Both you and Levi turn to look at Jean's somewhat anxious figure. "Connie's trying to say...Historia broke free from the Reiss family and has finally found herself. And now you're forcing her into another role? Isn't that..? Isn't that...not fair to her?"

"You have a point.." you put a hand on your chin to rethink this whole process.

"All right." Historia said aloud. 

"Eh?" 

"My next duty is to be Queen right? Understood." Historia said with a brave face.

"Historia..." Armin said, shocked at her answer.

"You know, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, right?" You let her know, not wanting to pressure her into any of this stupid bullshit.

"Thanks for your guys' concern. But whether or not it's forced on me is up to me to decide, I think. However..Captains, I do have one condition." Coming from their mouths, you weren't going to lie, the word 'captains' didn't necessarily have a nice ring to it. 

"Go ahead. Say your proposal." Levi agreeing as well.

"Since my fate is my own, I want to lay it all on the line." She said, as you guys all gathered in a room with a map. Erwin and some other Survey Corp members were placed inside.You guys all waited for Historia to step in the room.

Both the captains in front, you and Levi. You wanted to be with the rest of the Scouts, because it seemed as if you were better than them. When you were equally the same rank as them. But Erwin and Levi insisted for you to be in front since you were a Squad Captain. The rest of the Scouts behind, Eren, Historia, Mikasa, Jean, Connie, and Sasha. 

"When you're Queen, you can punch that runt in the face." Mikasa told Historia with a smile on her face, which made Historia's eyes widened.

You overheard the conversation and smiled. That's right. Punch Levi in the face.

Everyone was gathered in this room. Some other Survey Corp members. Including Moblit and Hange. Who seemed to be a bit better now.

"We've determined the location of Rod Reiss' titan." 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

54.2K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...
359K 5.6K 62
๐“–๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ *เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Šหš โ€ข ๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ… ๐Ÿ…ค๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…ข ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ เณƒโ€โžท โ™š ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ'๐ฌ...
31.7K 1.2K 29
your lips tastes sweeter with the scent of death. LEVI ACKERMAN x FEM!OCREADER [s1โฅฌs3] ONGOING. ยฉ goddfall 2021
318K 9K 47
๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด. ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ...