Sanders Sides AU One-Shots

Od zflakefanderpai

I have too many Sanders Sides AU ideas and I can't stop thinking about them until I write them down so yeah w... Více

Disclaimer
Met You by Chance, Loved You by Choice
Sanders Sideskicks AU
The Birth of the Sideskicks (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
1- The Prince and The Fox (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
2 - A Puff and a Pop (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
3 - The Calm Before The Storm (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
4 - A Bird's Brain (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
5 - Snake on the Stone (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
6 - A Royal's Thief (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
7 - The Missing Sash (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
8 - A Little Nudge (Sanders Sideskicks AU)
A Team Effort
Challenge Accepted
Remember Me
A Little Side Secret
Modern Day Tangled AU (Sneak Peek)
Just Roll With It

9 - The Great Crofter's Heist (Sanders Sideskicks AU)

116 5 0
Od zflakefanderpai

It was quiet in the Mindscape today.

Thomas had summoned all the Sides earlier for another emergency meeting- and knowing how long those meetings lasted, they won't be returning anytime soon, leaving the Sideskicks to casually wander free around the Mindscape without any supervision.

They really should have known better.

Because right now, the six animal counterparts are currently in the middle of their own emergency meeting. Not for a discussion of feelings or self-identity and whatnot, but to devise a plan to retrieve a sacred treasure hidden in one of the kitchen cabinets.

Yes, you probably guessed it.

Crofter's.

Icarus loved the berry flavored jam just as much as his owner does, so he wasn't passing up an opportunity to get another taste of its delectable goodness.

So what if he was sort of going behind his owner's back?

He personally finds his reasoning to be quite justified, especially with the knowledge that Logan himself would do anything to get his hands on a jar of that sweet sacred jelly.

'What's the plan, Bird Brain?' Lady communicates to Icarus and everyone else through their shared mind link.

'Firstly, don't call me Bird Brain, and secondly, we'll have to work together to make sure this plan doesn't end in disaster.'

'I mean, what's a little damage going to do, huh?' Bandit plops himself down on his bum with crossed arms.

Storm glares at the raccoon with bright, glowing purple eyes, 'Our owners trusted us to behave while they were gone. We can't disobey them!'

'Come now, Sssstorm~ They won't know if we don't tell them... Not like we can, anyway.' Sylvia says nonchalantly as she slithers over to Bandit.

'Ugh... Whatever.' Storm just sags and curls his tail around himself. Lady rolls her eyes and gently nudges him before placing a paw on the piece of paper she snagged from Roman's desk that now had a decently good sketch of the kitchen- courtesy of Bandit, among, er... other random doodles scribbled on by everyone else.

'Uh... why do you have a necklace?' The fennec fox points at the drawing in confusion.

'What necklace? That's Sylvia.'

'Oh my god...' Sylvia facepalms by bringing her tail up to her head.

A sudden squeak catches everyone's attention. Puffball freezes in place as everyone's eyes fall on him and the squeaky toy that was still in his mouth.

'Puffball, come on. Spit it out, bud.' Lady coaxes, emitting a sad whine from the Pomeranian, but later does as he's told.

Icarus sighs and shakes his head.

There is no way they were pulling off this mission without something going wrong.

------

'Alright, does everyone remember their roles?' A chorus of animal noises is heard in response.

'In that case, operation: The Great Crofter's Heist is now in motion!'

On cue, Puffball, Storm, and Lady scurry over to the kitchen counter. Once there, Puffball makes sure to stand still as possible while Storm climbs up on top of him, followed by Lady who skillfully leaps onto the counter with Storm in tow.

'Nice work. Time for phase 2.'

Icarus then flies up towards the cabinet that contained all of his owner's stash of Crofter's jams, with Sylvia grasped securely in his talons. Once close enough, the banana ball python lurches forward and coils her upper half body around the cabinet's handle. Icarus waits until she's gotten a good grip before carefully pulling back, successfully getting the cabinet door open.

'Can't believe we're actually doing this...' Storm grumbles with a shake of his head.

'Oh just shush and give me a boost over here.'

The Bombay Cat rolls his eyes but goes over to the fennec fox, allowing her to get up onto his back as she prepares herself to pounce.

'Be careful.'

'Oh I'm always careful, Stormy.'

With a little show of wiggling her rear, Lady pounces up onto the cabinet, letting out a triumphant, 'hah!' before gaping at the dozens of Crofter's jams neatly piled inside.

'Holy Hera! Is this heaven??'

Just then, the animals hear a couple of woosh sounds from the living room, followed by the sound of voices that no doubt belonged to their owners.

'Abort mission! Abort mission!' Storm yells frantically as he shoots Lady a look that says, "get down from there, NOW."

Lady just huffs and shakes her head, being just as determined and stubborn as her owner, 'No way! We can still pull this off if we hurry!'

'Ooh ooh! I can distract them while you guys finish up!'

'Oh! Good idea Puffba- '

Lady doesn't get to finish as the Pomeranian was already dashing out of the kitchen to greet his owner with licks.

"Oh! Heya buddy!" Patton chuckles as he's covered in doggy kisses, "It's good to see you too!"

Icarus steals a quick glance at the living room before nodding towards Lady.

'They're distracted. Take one and let's go!'

Lady nods and starts pushing a jar towards the edge of the cabinet. When it was about an inch off the ledge, she takes a few steps back before charging forward and knocking it right off.

Now it was all up to Bandit, who was assigned the job of catching the jam with a pillow so it wouldn't break or make much noise when he catches it.

Acting fast, the raccoon holds up the pillow with both hands and...

Successfully catches the jar!

The other animal counterparts cheer!

Up until Bandit drops it a few seconds later...

Which causes the jar to break...

And alerts the Sides of their failed heist attempt.

"What is going on in here?"

Of course it had to be Logan who checks on them first.

The Sideskicks could only share awkward glances amongst each other as the other Sides crowd at the kitchen entrance to see what was happening.

Roman chuckles as he puts two and two together, "It seems we have walked in on a failed Crofter's Jam Heist."

Virgil snorts in amusement as he catches sight of his own Sideskick. Storm accidentally meets his gaze and tries to avoid it by covering his face with his paw.

"How'd they rope you into this, bud?"

Storm only mrows in response. Lady, who was still up on the cabinet, makes a noise before gracefully leaping down onto the counter.

Patton approaches his fellow glasses wearing Side timidly, unsure of how the other was feeling towards the situation. Mustering up a bit of courage, the moral trait rests a hand on the other's bicep and forearm before quietly asking, "Are you alright, Honeybee?"

And no, they weren't together.

Yet.

But they might as well be married with how domestic they are around each other.

"Hmm? Oh- yes, dearest." The logical Side nods curtly and shoots Patton a small smile, "I'm fine- if not a bit surprised by how intelligent our animal counterparts actually are."

Icarus squawks at that in acknowledgement, with Sylvia still dangling lazily from his talons like a limp noodle.

"They're smarter than what we give them credit for." Janus comments as an extra hand subconsciously sprouts from his back to grab Remus by the hem of his outfit, just in time to stop him from impulsively kneeling down and licking the jelly off of the kitchen floor, "Now, as much as I'd love to keep standing here, we ought to clean up the mess before someone ends up hurting themselves from the broken jar pieces."

On instinct, Patton goes to pick up the broken jar pieces, but is immediately stopped by Logan who shakes his head and easily gets rid of the mess himself with one swift motion of his wrist.

"Oh yeah, forgot that we could do that." Patton admits bashfully as he rubs the part of his arm where Logan had lightly squeezed it to prevent him from taking care of the mess the usual way.

Roman, Virgil, and Janus exchange knowing looks with one another as they watch the two pining glasses gays with smug looks.

Remus was too busy trying to break away from Janus' hold to notice.

Getting an idea, Patton motions for all the Sideskicks to gather around in front of him as he squats down to be at their eye level.

"Alright, how about this: I'll bake you guys Crofter's flavored treats every week ONLY if you promise to stay away from Logan's stash, deal?"

Patton grins as he's answered by a chorus of affirmative animal noises. He turns back to face his fellow Sides, but sees that everyone else had already left except for Logan, the logical Side not seeming to notice their absence until he turns around himself, only to find no one else there.

"Huh, I was about to ask if anyone wanted to help me bake."

Logan mutters something under his breath before clearing his throat and offering Patton a warm smile.

"If assistance is what you require, then you needn't worry, Patton. I would be more than willing to help you in your task of providing our animal companions Crofter's flavored treats... With the assurance that I could have some, as well." Logan blushes as he adds the last part, but all that did was emit an excited squeal from Patton.

"D'awww of course you can, Logie!" The moral trait then gasps as he remembers something, "We could try that no bake pb&j thumbprint cookies recipe I found last week! Aaahhh I'm excited! C'mon, I think we've got all the ingredients- if not, we could ask Roman to fetch some from the village in the Imagination, their products over there are the best! I- ah fudge, I'm rambling again, aren't I? Gosh, Logan I am so sorry." Patton covers his face in shame and embarrassment.

"What? Patton, no- dearest, look at me." Logan gently pulls Patton's hands away from his face and continues to hold them in his own as he makes the other face him, "Don't you ever apologize for talking too much. We all have a tendency for rambling about things we like and have a deep passion for. It is nothing to be ashamed about, alright? Never apologize for enjoying something or just being you in general. I- er, we will love you regardless of what you think of yourself."

The Sideskicks, who were literally still in the room with them, caught notice of the logical Side's little slip-up and were now looking back and forth between the pair, waiting to see what was going to happen next.

"You-... You love me?" Patton asks in almost a whisper, staring up at the slightly taller Side with hopeful eyes.

That look alone somehow ignited a figurative flame within Logan.

And next thing we know, he's pulling the other in for a long awaited kiss.

'OOOOH YAYYY!' Puffball howls in celebration, his tail wagging rapidly behind him. Lady and Storm high-paw each other, while Icarus squawks out a, "FINALLY!" and Sylvia, well, she's just watching it all happen with a proud grin.

"HAH! Pay up, brother!" Roman's voice erupts from the living room, which is then followed by a groan and the sound of money being handed over.

"Not fair!"

"Dude, you weren't seriously expecting them to just 'get it on' right then and there, were you?" Virgil asks the darker creativity in disbelief.

"I mean... Jan-Jan and I- "

Janus was quick to shut his partner up before he could disclose any more information about their relationship.

"That's quite enough out of you, Octopie."

"D'awww but you love it when I- "

"No, shush."

Logan and Patton pull away from their kiss sheepishly, but with a new spark evident in their eyes.

"Does that answer your question, dearest?"

Patton giggles and places a kiss on the other's cheek before kneeling down to pick up his overjoyed pup, who immediately peppers his face with happy kisses. Logan smiles as his own animal counterpart perches himself on his shoulder and nudges his cheek lightly.

"Gay and to the point, honeybee."

------

All ships have sailed woohoo!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

23.6K 585 72
Obviously these are one shots, hence the name. No smut but maybe some fluff. I will be focusing on Logicality and Prinxiety but there will be some De...
6.9K 413 47
It's nearly half-term and Roman doesn't want to miss the opportunity to spend time with his crush. The only problem, they aren't exactly best friends...
146K 8.2K 69
Sanders Sides oneshots based on prompts I find it have been sent by people! (Please send me prompts!) BROTP's and OTP's obviously welcome! (btw lite...
258K 11.2K 188
Even more Sanders Sides Fun! You all wanted more, so here's another book! Requests are open, and welcomed. (I don't do side x reader.)