Growing up......... BoyxBoy O...

Par Blu_Butterfli

Lucas Lakes is a 17 year old who is hated by his family. He is part of a set of triplets but you would never... Plus

Growing up.............. (boyxboy)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30...... Epilogue....... Grown up........

Chapter 10

26.4K 908 424
Par Blu_Butterfli

At work the next day I couldn't think straight. I was excited about the house and also a little about hanging out with Holden tonight. My boss was giving me dirty looks and keep talking about scoring and if I uses at work and when I asked him what the hell he was talking about he just looked at me and said, you know. No I don't or I wouldn't ask. People are so fucking confusing.

"Mr. Lakes, I think it would be best if you didn't come back to work. I don't need any users working for me and handling my money." The big boss said.

"Users, what the hell are you talking about? I don't understand any of this." I said looking at him in shock.

"You use drugs and I will not have that kind of thing going on at my business." He yelled.

"I don't uses drugs. I have never used drugs and I am so sick of my mom telling people that. If you want to firer me for something I didn't do, go a head." I said shaking my head.

"How did you know it was your mother?" He asked.

"Because it's not the first time she has told people this. She got my dad to give her money so I could go to treatment. I have never went to treatment. I have never used drugs and I never will. Hell I don't even like taking aspirin." I said getting pissed.

"Well, I still don't want you coming back." He said.

"Fine, I was looking for another job anyways. I am going to find one that drug test." I said gathering my shit so I could leave. 

"I will not add this to any recommendations." He said with a sigh. 

"Whatever." I said before walking out the door. 

He fired me and I still had a couple hours before Holden was going to come get me so I headed to the book store. I saw a help wanted sign and it looked like a quiet place to work. I went in and asked for a application. I sat at the table and filled it out before handing it back to the lady. Once I left there I went back to my truck and drove to the coffee shop and put in another app there. I did the same thing at the movie theater, library and the car wash place before heading home to take a shower and get ready to go out with Holden.

"Your home early." Lacey said once I made it up the stairs. I put my finger up to my lips to have her be quiet and motioned for her to come in my room.

"That bitch got me fired." I whispered.

"What?" She said.

"She told my boss I was on drugs and would steal his money." I said.

"That fucking bitch. What the hell is she trying to prove?" She asked.

"I don't know but I need to get out of here, dad hasn't called with any good news has he?" I almost begged.

"No, silly it's going to take a little bit." She said patting my head. 

"I need to shower and get ready Holden is coming to get me." I said shaking my head and walking to my closet. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door but it wouldn't open. I pulled harder but still nothing.

"What the hell is that?" Lacey asked pointing to a padlock at the top of my closet.

"She fucking locked me out of my closet." I said shaking my head.

"She can't do that." Lacey said looking pissed.

"She can because it is her house." I said sliding down the wall and sitting on the floor.

"I'll be right back." Lacey said.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said.

"Oh I won't." She said smiling at me.

Something told me that Lacey was up to no good, but at this point I really didn't care. I heard her talking to Landon and then I heard them walk down the stairs. I really didn't like being up here by myself with the bitch. 

"Okay, let's get this open and your stuff moved to my room." Lacey said coming in the room with Landon and some tools.

"All we need to do is take and unscrew the bracket from the wall and the door should open." Landon said.

"Need some help?" Holden asked stepping in behind him.

"Maybe, because one way or another we are getting in to this closet." Landon said.

"What's in there?" Holden asked.

"All of Luc's stuff." Lacey said I felt the blush crawl up my face. I was a little embarrassed that all my stuff fit in a little closet.

"So why is there a lock on it?" Holden asked.

"Our mom, she thinks she can do shit like this." Lacey said with a shrug.

"Did she really tell your boss your a drug addict?" Landon asked turning to me.

"Yep, he fired me because he was afraid I was going to start stealing his money. Like I do hers." I said shaking my head.

"You steal her money? She has been charging you rent since you were twelve." Lacey said getting madder.

"Wait, Hold the fucking phone. You pay rent to live here?" Holden asked.

"Did, I did pay rent. They put a stop to it." I said pointing at my brother and sister.

"When would your rent have been due?" Landon asked.

"This coming Friday I think. I would have to check my calender but it's in there." I said pointing at the closet. 

"Right, let's get this door open." Landon said.

Holden and Landon got to work on freeing my stuff while I dug in my bag for a change of clothes and went to take a shower. Yes, I still keep clothes in my bag. Old habits are hard to stop. When I stepped in to the hall after my shower my mom was standing there.

"So looks like you broke into my room. I think I am going to have to call the police on your little drug infested ass." She said with a smirk.

"I didn't brake into anything. I had these clothes with me." I said smiling at her. "Besides I don't do drugs. I don't own drugs and I never have nor will I." I said and started to walk passed her. I made it almost to my door before she slammed me into the wall.

"Just because you don't do them or buy them doesn't mean they won't find any on you. I have my ways to make sure you pay for my suffering. And you will fucking pay. I hate you and I have hated you from day one. I wish you would have died inside me. I would have laughed at your funeral." She said laughing.

"Can you say that and look at me this time?" Lacey said holding up her phone.

"What the hell are you doing?" Mom yelled.

"Oh I was videoing you threatening Luc. See you keep doing all this shit to him and I am sick of it. I told you to grow the fuck up but no you keep doing stupid shit so I am going to keep making videos and sending them to a e-mail address until I have enough to get your ass thrown in jail. I think this one just might do it." Lacey said showing us the video.

"And since I don't live here I think I could be a really good witness." Holden said coming out of my room.

"Who the fuck are you?" My mom spat.

"A friend of your kids." He said giving her a look of disgust.

"Get the fuck out of my house." She screamed at me.

"He's not leaving." Landon said.

"The hell hes not." She yelled and went to grab my arm but Landon stepped in front of her.

"Don't, you will regret it." He said looking her in the eyes.

"He is taking you away from me. You are mine." She said looking at him as if that said it all.

"No mom, nobody is taking me away. You are acting like a crazy person and I don't want to be around you." Landon said a little sad.

"Don't you see what he is doing to us?" She shouted before blasting me in the face with one punch. I am so glad Landon and his friends have been hitting me for all those years because that honestly felt like a bee sting.

"Luc, are you okay?" Three people asked at the same time.

"I'm fine." I said shaking my head.

"That is it, mom you have good to far." Lacey said calling someone on the phone.

"Luc, your doors open have Holden help you get your stuff out to your truck. Landon pack us a bag and lock our doors." Lacey said while talking to someone on the phone.

"Come on Luc, let's get your shit out of this crazy place." Oh and ma'am, don't ever fucking touch him again." Holden said taking my hand and pulling into my room. I turned to look at my mom who was looking at me like I was the devil himse;f and she was going to vanish me back to hell herself.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked Holden even though I knew he didn't know.

"Let's worry about that after we get your stuff out of here." He said taking my chin and looking at my right cheek where my moms fist landed.

"I'm okay, that was nothing compared to what I have had done to me in the past." I said chuckling.

"That is a sad statement." Holden said roughing my hair before he opened the closet door.

I pulled out the bed and set it up against the wall. I threw all my shit into the two totes and sealed the lids before double checking everything else in my room. I made sure I had everything. I really didn't know if I would be allowed back here so and I didn't trust her with anything I might forget.

"All you have in here is two totes and two bags plus a cooler?" Holden said.

"Yeah" I said looking down at my things.

"Anything else, I mean this can't be it." He said.

"This is everything. She took all the furniture and stuff and I don't buy things I don't need." I said.

"Well this is going to easier then I thought." He said shaking his head with a sad smile on his face.

Holden and I carried my stuff out to my truck the whole time my mom was yelling at Lacey and Landon. We could hear the yelling all the way out side. I saw a few neighbors standing outside listening to all of it and just kept my head down.

"Lucas" A familiar voice said.

"Grandmother" I said in shock.

"What the devil is going on?" She asked looking at me and then the house before looking into the back on my truck.

"Mom, hates me." I said with a shrug.

"Why on earth would you think that? When did you come back here? I thought you were either living with your father or in some drug rehab. Did they fix you, boy?" She asked.

"I was never on drugs or in a rehab and we didn't even know that dad was still living around here. They just dropped the restraining order against dad last week so we can see him now." I said suddenly feeling tired.

"What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Grandmother, I have never had a drug problem nor have I lived with my dad since he moved out. I have always lived here." I said.

"But your mother....." She began to say.

"Grandma" Lacey said.

"Lacey dear would you mind telling me why I am here and why you said I should come right away. And I would really like to know what the devil is going on in there." She said.

"Here gram, watch this." Lacey said showing Grandmother a video on her phone. Grandmother gasped loudly before marching into the house.

"Let's go." Landon said coming out with a couple of bags in each hand.

"Um... where are we going?" I asked.

"Let's go get something to eat and we can decided then." Lacey said.

The four of us piled in our own cars and headed out for Mc Donald's. I was the last one in line for cars. I can't believe what has all happened in the last eight hours. The last hour alone was shocking to me. 

Lacey was on the phone when we all parked at McDonald's so the three of us stood out side her car waited for her to finish. None of us said anything I think we all were still a little stunned. Ten minutes later Lacey was out of the car and we all made our way in and got something to eat and drink before finding a table.

"Okay, so I think it would be a safe to say we are not going home for a while. Now here is the thing dad is out of town and there is no spare key to his house for us to go there. Sooo we need to either find some friends to stay with or get a hotel suite. Dad said he would pay for it until he gets back next week." Lacey said.

"Two things, one is do you think she will call the cops and report us as run aways? And two, do we tell people the reason we need to stay at their house or lie?" Landon asked.

"She isn't going to do anything. I talk to Gran and she is pissed. She demanded to see Luc's room and when she did she said her heart broke. So she is staying at the house with mom until she gets her act together. As far as what to tell people, I don't no." She said frowning.

"Can I make a suggestion?" Holden said.

"Sure" We said.

"My mom is out of town until next weekend, you guys could crash at my house as long as there is no fighting or partying. We have enough room plus Brook and I get bored when it is just the two of us." He said.

"We'll take it." Lacey said almost bouncing in her seat. 

"Cool, I am going to go call Brook and let her know that I am bringing you guys home with me and then when were finished we can go." He said getting up and heading outside.

"Are you two okay with this?" Lacey asked.

"I'm fine with it." Landon said.

"I don't mind either." I said even though I was kind of freaking out over all the shit that happened.

"Okay, I have to meet Gran tomorrow outside the house she wants me to show her all the videos I have plus I am going to give her a list of other things I might need so if you two need anything let me know and Lan, I will need your room key." she said.

"I have all my stuff." I said.

"That is sad, and we are going to change that as soon as we move in with dad." Lacey said.

"We'll see." I said with a smirk.

"Okay, Brook is excited to have you guys at the house. She said to hurry up and to bring her some food. So when we are done I am going to order her some food and then you can follow me home." Holden said sitting back in front of his food.

When we finished eating I made a quick trip to the bathroom so I could wash up. There was a small bruise on my cheek where my mom had hit me and my hair was a mess from not brushing it when I got out of the shower but I other then that I didn't look too bad considering. 

"You ready?" Holden asked.

"Yep" I said smiling at him.

"When we get back to the house we'll put some ice on that." He said reaching up and running a finger over the bruise. His touch made me shiver and that made him chuckle.

"What the hell are you doing here with, HIM?" A voice said behind us. I knew that voice, I had once loved that voice.

"Which one of us are you referring too?" Holden asked Harvey. Harvey looked pissed. He had someone behind him.

"I was talking to you." Harvey said pointing at Holden.

"Babe, whose your friends?" Said the guy behind him making Harvey roll his eyes.

"They go to my school, why don't you go get us something to eat and I will find you when I'm done?" He asked the guy.

"But I want to met your friends. We have been together a year and I have never met any of your friends." The guy pouted.

"Bet I know why." Holden said not even cracking a smile.

"Why?" The guys said pushing his way into the bathroom. "Hey, my name is Jason but you can call me Jay." He said holding out his hand and smiling. He was cute tall with rich chocolate skin. He was a lot on the feminine side wearing tight skinny's and a hot pink shirt with a puppy on it. I just wanted to eat him up.

"Maybe you would like to meet, Lucas. Lucas Lakes this is Jason." Holden said. "Oh and I am Holden by the way.

"Hey, I know you well I don't know you know you but you and Harv, uses to date a long time ago, right?" He said.

"Yeah, we just broke up a couple weeks ago when he dumped me to go out with Landon." I said frowning over at Harvey.

"Really, Again with this shit,Harv? I thought you learned your lesson. First it was Dave then it was Chris and now I find out that I was the other guy? You know what boy you trippin. You think that you can go around an be a player? You no player you a punk. A P.U.N.K. and do you know what I think about punks? Well let me tell your ass. I think they should get beat the fuck up. And I know a few people that might want to help me out in that. Oh wait a second....' He said taking out his phone and he started typing away on it. 

"There you go There you go. I just posted this shit on Facebook and Twitter and you know what else I am going to do? I am going to tumble my ass off tonight. Fuck you cheater boi." Jason said before punching Harvey in the nose. 

"Fuck" Harvey yelled.

"I hope you know I am sorry.  I didn't know I should have known but I really did love him that is why I forgave him for Dave and Chris. But this fool is done being played. Can I ask you something?" He said looking at me.

"Sure" I said trying not to laugh. Holden was busting up next to me while Harvey was trying to stop his nose from bleeding.

"How long was you two together?" He asked.

"Three years." I said shaking my head.

"THREE FUCKING YEARS?" He yelled and the spun around and landed a knee to Harvey's no-no area.

"Let's go." Holden said taking my hand.

"Thank you" Jason said.

"You'll find someone a lot better. I think your sweet and deserve it." I said smiling at him.

"Oh Boo, Thank you. I hope you find that too." He said hugging me.

"He has, me." Holden said smiling.

"You two are sexy together so you go girl." He said as we walked out of the bathroom. Harvey came storming out after us.

"You wait until I tell your brother you fucking one of his friends." Harvey yelled.

"What did you want to tell me, Harvey?" Landon asked stepping out from his car.

"Did you know your fucking worthless brother is fucking your friend?" Harvey asked.

"Wow okay for one you are the dumb ass who cheated on my brother so that makes you worthless and two, who my brother fucks is his business as long as it's not you and three talk shit about him again and I will kick your fucking ass." Landon said.

"So. what now you like him? You beat him and made fun of him for years and now what, he's your brother again?" Harvey yelled.

"What happened in the passed I can't take back but what happens in the future I can try like hell to make it up to him and I can do that right now if you like." Landon said losing his control a little.

"What ever you guys are all losers. I am so glad I am out of this fucking place soon." Harvey said walking towards some car but that car backed up and left his ass right there. He yelled at I think was Jason to stop and come back but they didn't we all piled in our cars and left him standing there on the phone.

I can't wait to go to sleep and have this night end. I really don't think I could take much more. I am however still blushing over what Holden told Jason. I had him. Did I want him? Hell yeah I did, but was I ready? Maybe.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.9K 58 23
This kid has gone 17 years being alone and hating the world, all he wants is some answers. Finally he'll get them, but after he falls in love with a...
504K 20.7K 24
Lucas Mitchell is engaged to his girlfriend Kristina, who is pregnant with his baby. Lucas receives a call from his parents who tell him that he is g...
716K 20.6K 13
Lucas is a lonely boy.. bullied in school, deserted by his best friend & his father pretends he is dead. Will he able to heal the scars from the pa...
132 20 10
Triplet Tyler Blackwell is ready to take on the last year of high school after being homeschooled for most of his life because of his Savant Syndrome...