The Mafia Couple

Door hyerinunnie

This is a story in which Taehyung lived with his dog and works at a coffee shop. He ran away from his mother... Meer

INTRODUCTION
Excuse You!?
Hi Taehyung
Welcome Tae
Hell
Shhh..
Carefull
Morning
Cute
lemme tell u
show what i learned
breakfast
shopping
a drunk mess
i love u too
boyfriends
mafia work time
busy day
jelly tae
love making -M-
quality time in office
promise me
broken
hearts shattered...
his pain my pain
cause of his sadness
Danger
save me
show me hyungs
the revenge
sweet morning
the closet
taekook never not
The date
sulky
tae's training
tae's patients
office
clubbing
naughty
stolen?
bed sheet
yelled
im sorry
childhood bff
flirty?
following?
ice cream
Devil taetae
Untamed night
Untamed night 2
Got
Y-you..
mistake
not here
walked in
The finale?
Mafia Couple
It never ends
Upset taetae
Looking for who?
So show me
Changes
Unholy office
👋🐻
Lollipop
Trouble boy
Wild Bachelor's Party
💌

Ride to hell

4K 122 77
Door hyerinunnie

..

"Where's my grandson."

The old man says as he sips his vodka with a straight expression. Looking at the man in front of him.

"I don't have any information on where he is yet sir.." the younger man replies his head slightly tilled down. The older man continues to drink.

"What happened in your journey? He was suppose to be there."

"Unfortunately he wasn't sir I checked the whole place but he wasn't present in there.."

"Have you found his location? The place where he lives?"

"No sir. Not yet..apparently his house is very hard to track. His place is secured really well so I'm having difficulty to pin point where he lives.."

The older man had a disappointed look hearing that but then he just drinks down the alcohol in his throat again.

"Don't stop trying to find him. I want my grandson as soon as possible. If you have to work day and night just to see a glance on him then you must. Find and bring me my grandson..i want him here in his true home is that clear."

The younger man nods his head immediately. "Yes sir."

He then takes his leave leaving the old man alone.

"Harabeoji is gonna have you soon...no one will stop me from taking you back this time."

.

.

.

.

Jeon's Mansion

"I already told you so many times!!!! I did not have sex with taebear okay?!!" He was masturbating by himself on my bathroom. Jimin says irritated. Kim Seokjin has literally been bombing park Jimin with loads of question since 50 minutes ago. The older wouldn't let him live in peace.

"You little liar! I don't believe you." Jin huffs but was secretly smirking seeing Jimin groan so annoyed for the 51th time already. Yes. He knows his taetae was just masturbating by himself as tae told him. Of course he trust tae the most. His youngest kid can never lie to him but he does like teasing Jimin a lot so right now he's been annoying Jimin since 50 minutes ago and he'll he's been enjoying it.

"Ugh!! Go away hyung or I'm seriously gonna throw a knife at you."

Jin huffed "I'd like to see you try"

"Just go away I'm tired!!!"

"See!!! Your tired because you fucked taetae didn't you?!" Jin says trying to keep his laughter in.

"For the love of god! I. Did. Not. Fuck. Taebear. Ok!! I love dicks! Specifically Yoongi's. I don't even know how to put my dick in somebody's ass so go away!!!!! Yoonie!!! Can you come shoot Jin hyung he's annoying!!!!!" Jimin shouted as Jin finally laughed.

"I knew you didn't. I was just teasing you.." smirked Jin as Jimin rolled his eyes on him.

"Fuck off hyung literally."

"Ok I will."

"When you fart first..."

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkookie...mhmm..stop~ " tae mumbles softly as Jungkook trails soft kisses to his cheek down his neck then his collarbones.

"I missed you princess.." Jungkook whispers lightly near tae's ears pressing his lips on it then lightly sucking the bottom part. Tae releases a light mewl in pleasure.

"I missed you too..where were you bun.."

"I was out to finish a important work. I'm sorry I didn't get to make love to you baby..I really needed to go there.."

Jungkook pouts cutely in front of his fiance who smiled at him fondly. Tae raises his hands to caresses jungkook's cheek.

"It's ok jungkookie..please don't stress yourself with it..you know I love you I can always wait for my bunny's cute small dick.." Taehyung chuckles at the last part of his sentence resulting Jungkook to look up to him with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Small huh? Let me just remind you Kim Taehyung that you always choke on this cute dick of mine whenever I fuck that pretty mouth of yours so..I suggest you don't ever and I mean by ever describe my dick being small and watch that bad mouth of yours when your in front of me because..."

Jungkook stops suddenly. He smirks at taehyung who gulped at the look his lover is giving him. Jungkook then pinned tae down on their bed face flat on the soft mattress making the younger yelp in surprise as Jungkook trusted his hip on tae's cloth ass sensually making taehyung moaning in pleasure as he felt jungkook's large cock in touch between his ass cheeks.

Jungkook had a proud smirk in his face then his hand made its way to pull tae's hair gently towards him. He closes the distance between their faces. The dominant male having a close up look on taehyung's desperate face before speaking so huskily and deep that send shivers down taehyung's spine...

"I will shove this big cock inside your throat as long as I please until you cry and beg me to pull it out from your naughty fucking mouth."

Taehyung whines softly at the tone of the dominant male..he looks into jungkook's eyes with fear. The younger clearly submitting in jungkook's dirty talking..

While Jungkook raises a eyebrow again smirking..

"I suppose I made my self clear..right Kim Taehyung?"

"Y-yes..daddy..."

Jungkook smiles hearing that he releases the younger's hair from his hold letting his lover recover from his sinister attack.

After a minute or so tae faces his kookie again with a pout this time.

"Your so mean! Hmp! "

"Aw..I'm sorry baby but if I didn't teach you a lesson now you will be doing that as a habit..you know I don't like bad boys right?"

Tae pouts nodding his head..

"Good. Be my obedient good baby boy hmm?"

"Hmm.." Tae replies back with a hum also hugging his jungkookie as the other hugged him back.

Jungkook then lifts his face up to look at his taehyung...

He raises his hand to gently cup taehyung's cheek...he looks at taehyung with the softest gaze..love is very evident in jungkook's shining eyes.

"I love you baby.."

Tae returns the smile to his lover. He leans in on jungkook's lips..kissing the dominant male gently...

The mafia leader was quick to response...he captures tae's lips as well..both lips moving in sync.. no tongue was involve. Just both there soft lips gently pressing with each other in such a sensual manner..

In fact there soft passionate kiss was the only thing that can be heard inside the whole room...

After some minutes..both pulled away with a string of saliva still attached to both there now plump lips..

Tae looks at jungkook with a mixture of love and happiness. He smiles.

"I love you kookie..."

.

It was the next day*

"Wake up hoes! We got work today!" Shouted Hobi as he goes to every room knocking on the doors loudly.

"Get your asses out or imma throw grenade on your beds! "

"As if you can.." a voice said which belong to Yoongi who looked like he just woke up.

"Well..good morning to you grandpa. Its such a surprise to see you wake up this early.." Hobi grins yoongi rolls his eyes.

"I wouldn't wake up this early if I haven't heard your annoying voice hoe."

Hobi had a sarcastic look on him "Haha..very funny jerk."

As usual. Sope's morning routine is to bicker each other...

"Good morning! What's for breakfast??" Jimin asks as he walks towards the two.

"Good morning..Hobi smiles at him* I think we're having bacons and egg for today so quick go downstairs Jin hyung is cooking."

Jimin smiles "Oki dokie hyung"

Hobi smiles as he went closer to taekook's room

He knocks gently..

"Taetae? Jk??? Wake up! Breakfast is almost ready!"

"Yes hyung were coming!" Tae shouted from the inside. Hobi smiles as he takes his leave.

Taekook's room*

"Come on big man! Get up!" Tae shakes the mafia leaders body but he wouldn't budge.

"Stop moving baby.." Jungkook groans as he lays his head flat on tae's tummy , wrapping his arms around his waist as he does so.

"Kookie!~ it's time to get up. " Tae says as he caresses jungkook's hair. Moving it away from his face.

"Get up love...please??" Tae requests cutely batting his eye lashes while pouting cute for Jungkook who finally lifts his head up to look at his taehyung..

"What will I get in return if I get up?"

"Hmm.."

Tae pretends to think hard

"Ahh! I will give you a 1 good morning kiss.."

"Is that it? I want more.."

"Ok how about a hug too!"

Jungkook shakes his head..

"That's not enough for daddy baby.. how about you go to the shower and spread your pretty legs for me?." Jungkook smirks as he saw taehyung suddenly blush from what he has said.

"S-stop being a horny dick kookie! hyungie's are waiting for us come on get up or else no kisses for a whole day." Tae says as Jungkook smiles hearing his baby threaten him. He gets up and plants a sweet kiss on tae's lips.

"Good morning love.."

Taetae smiles..

"Good morning kookie..let's go our hyung's are waiting."

.

Taehyung and Jungkook finally got out of bed and went down to the dining area to have breakfast with there hyung's. All 7 boys had a relaxing morning enjoying there yummy breakfast while chatting to each other. After they finished all of them went ahead and change there clothes into a formal one because today they were all gonna attend a important meeting.

After all 7 of them changed. They went ahead to go to jungkook's company not forgetting their guns..

.

Jeon's Enterprises*

All men's bow as their leader Jeon Jungkook entered the meeting room along side with his partner Kim Taehyung.  Kim Seokjin came in afterwards then Park Jimin , Jung Hoseok , Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon.

All took a seat quietly having there poker face on display for everyone on that room. Jeon Jungkook the fearless mafia leader and CEO seating in the very front while Kim Taehyung proudly sits on Jungkook himself. He faces everyone with a light smirk as he comfortably sits on the mafia leader and CEO's lap.

Who needs a chair? Kim taehyung? Hell no. 😌

"Good morning Mr.Jeon..Mr.Kim. " Greeted one of jungkook's business partner Mr. Han

"Likewise Mr.Han" Jungkook says with no emotion.

Yoongi grab some papers and gave it to Jungkook who took it and took time to read it.

After a minute of silence Jungkook puts the paper down. He sighs as before he starts to speak in a cold manner.

"Alright. Let's start this meeting...anyone of you have something to say before I start speaking."

All the men shake their head. " No Sir.Jeon"

"Alright..let's go straight to the shit I've red...My company's profit is missing worth 30 million won this past month..the sales are lowing down and the financials assets are all overdue. Bank deposits are repeatedly done without my consent as well. Everyone in this room will give me an explanation of why these bullshits are happening or I'm fucking taking you all down. "

"Apparently mr.jeon the company is facing these problems because lack of consideration and focus on the company itself." One old male shareholder person spoke

" What are you trying to say? That we don't take enough responsibility to the company?" Namjoon says with a raised eyebrow and a cold look.

"I'm saying that you leaders can't manage the company well so it's facing crisis."

"Yeah..Mr. lee is right. This wouldn't have been happening if you guys have been focusing your attention to the company rather then fooling around doing useless things."

Jungkook and his hyung's look at those two person with a raised eyebrow and such a cold look. The comments were disliked by the mafia's.

"Its none of your fucking business of what we're doing in our lives and don't you go run your mouth in front of my face and judge what we do..you don't see us piss in a bathroom so don't guess around that we don't focus on our work specially the company that was build by our blood sweat and tears." Yoongi spat with anger clearly that his  so fucking offended of what mr.lee and Mr.han said.

The others were showing there angry faces too. All 6 mafia frowning visibly except for tae who just watched the drama and the other workers and business partners stayed quiet because unlike the two old person , they had respect and fear towards the leaders of the company.

"Don't get angry Mr.min .... We are just stating the facts..sometimes you gotta accept your shit doings.." Mr. Han spoke with a light playful smirk. Along with Mr.Lee

"Someone hold me back before I throw an axe directly towards his ugly fucking mouth.." Seokjin whispered angrily.

"I'm not gonna lie but I will probably  do same.." hoseok spoke so seriously looking at those two with a cold look.

While Jeon Jungkook himself was already sending dark death glares to those two people who dared talked back to his hyung's.

"I suggest you both shut the fuck up before this meeting ends up ugly for you two.." Jimin says in a low tone

"No. Let them run there mouths." Yoongi frowns

"I wanna hear what else they got to say..shit doings huh?  Ok. I wanna hear what else you both gotta say. Make it so damn clear for my ears to hear properly..."

Mr. Han and Mr. Lee smirks.

"Calm down Mr.min.. were talking about the company right? No harm feelings.. it's just the plain fact. These problems are caused by you guys. It's right that we point our finger at you." Mr.han said.

"Agreed. Honestly you fools don't even deserve to be called leaders. All I see is a bunch of uneducated , stupid and lazy man's.." Mr. Lee added that's all it takes before Jungkook pulls his gun out and points it directly at Mr. Lee with a fuming look.

He was about to press the trigger when Taehyung steps in and suddenly stops jungkook's actions.

"Please stop kookie..can you let taetae handle this one please?. "

Tae takes a hold of jungkook's hand softly pleading the angered mafia leader.

Jungkook cools down and lets tae take over as the younger pleads.

Tae takes the gun and then puts it behind his pants. He looks over to his hyung's who were raising an eyebrow at him too..clearly he can see they were all angry and we're eager to kill those two bastards already.

He gives his hyungs a small smile to also calm them down which worked as well.

"Hyung's I promise you would all get turns to beat these two bastards but can I go handle them first please?"

"Ok baby. But make it quick. I don't want those dicks breathing for another hour." Jin says with venom

A minute of silence past Taehyung stands up from jungkook's lap. His gaze falls on those two bastards who insulted his hyung's  and lover. He was so angry at those two but he can't let them die easily just like that.

For taetae when you insult or talked bad to his love ones he will return the favor to those people who even dared. He will make sure he gives those people the hardest time before dying.

Actually he want these two bastards beg to be killed rather killing them in a snap.

He. Kim Taehyung. Will make these bastards BEG.

Beg him until they get tired

Beg him until they get wounded

Beg him until they suffer

Beg him until there lungs stops working..

He wants these two so desperate to die.

Taehyung shows a cute smile to those two. He walks towards them.

"Misters~ I don't know if you haven't notice but your currently breathing in our territory. It's surprising how  confident you both are insulting my hyung's like that when actually you both are shamelessly showing your betrayal faces here in our den. I don't wanna waste my voice talking to both of you further but I hope both of you know you just started your fun ride towards hell..."

Tae smiles dangerously..the other people inside the room were terrified as hell.

Tae then grabs a large knife tracing it along the table.

"Here's both of your starter pack gifts.."

Tae smiles as he stabs Mr. Han first in the cheeks. He pushes the knife deeper in his skin making blood ooz out continuously bleeding non stop. Mr. Han growled in pain. Tae smiles satisfied along with his hyung and Jungkook who looked so proud. He then faces Mr. Lee who looked like he was about to run.

"Where you going you bastard? Trying to out run me? I don't think so..."  Tae smirks he hint his man's to block the door which the men's quickly did. Mr. Lee was stuck inside.

Tae smirks widely then stabs him so so hard on his back. He pushes the knife deep even deeper making blood fall non-stop as the older male howl in so much pain his pain screams were so loud you can probably hear it from your own house.

"Yeonjunnie..can you please bring these two bastards on the basement I'll meet them later."

"Right away hyung.." yeonjun grabs the two dicks harshly pulling them out of the meeting room sounds of agony still visibly heard as they went off.

Tae turns back to the whole room. He saw how all the people inside were terrified. They were all like statue. Neither one of them dared to move because they were to scared...

" I'm sure you all saw how I treated those bastards right? Be a dick like them and all of you will experience the same fate.."

"Was I clear?"

All of them gulp in fear before answering.

"Y-yes sir.."

"Meetings over. Everyone take your leave." Now the CEO spoke with deep voice. Everyone takes there leave fast reaching out towards the door.

Once everyone was out tae went ahead and sat on jungkook's lap again.

"Good job baby.. I'm so proud of you.." Jungkook smiles as he planted a kiss on tae's forehead who smiles.

"Yeah well done. We all surely did a great impact on you taetae. You were a bad ass there." Hobi happily commented making tae smile widely too.

"You aren't gonna have those two by yourself though baby...you just get a chance to torture them."  Jungkook spoke tae nodded obediently.

"Yeah I'm killing those mother fucking jerks myself." Yoongi commented

"Let's go have our lunch and forget about those dicks for now there making my handsome face less handsome whenever I think about them.." Jin pouts now making the whole group giggle.

"Yep let's bounce...." Hobi said before they all went out together to eat lunch..

Authors note*

Hi👋 I will start with a apology..sorry for not updating for soooooooooooooooo long. I've been very very busy with personal works I have no time to barely update mafia couple.
Please forgive me but great news my works are officially done. No more long waits😊 but again forgive author hyerin..also a lot has been happening lately..BTS butter , run BTS , BTS festa and BTS 8th year anniversary  too! So many fun things passed by these past months. I hope all of you had so much fun like I did. Tomorrow is July 9. You know what that means..it's our birthday!!!!!!!🎉 Tomorrow July 9 BTS has prepared a gift for us which is "Permission to dance" it's a new song for us army's. I hope all of you stream it a lot of times because I know for sure BTS has put a lot of effort for it. Please show your love for "permission to dance"  tomorrow. Stream it as much as you can please😊

Also please do tell me if this chapter is  boring..I really need a clue..

Well that's all. I hope this update made you happy like I did.
My eyes are getting blurry because hyerin is sleepy..

Byebye💜

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

629K 28.4K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
56.7K 1.5K 19
*This is the story of a beggar who got married to a mafia, he was also his high school best friend. the beggar was his second wife, the mafia was so...
104K 2.9K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
276K 12.8K 48
This is a story between 2 college besties,now in different fields completely opposite to eachother.One having love in his heart for other. Kim Taehyu...