"My Priceless Possession" (✅)

By Romantic_Fanatics

*COMPLETED* In which an orphan who had nothing in her life except her best friend gets everything when she me... More

Characters
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 9

668 93 54
By Romantic_Fanatics

Happy Reading People
______________________________________

Author's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Tum he batao Siya..maine kuch galat kia kya? " asked Summi with tears.. before she could reply anything they heard another voice

" Nahi! Bilkuk nahi" they turned towards the voice to get shocked..

" Andy tum! " Summi was shocked to see her ex husband standing there..

" Han main!.. ab main tumhe bataunga ki karna kya hai.... " he said giving a devil smile.. while Siya looked at him with disgust in her eyes..

After 1 week!

In Bela's Apartment...

Sania prepared breakfast and went to her and Bela's room.. she knocked on the door to find it open..

Entering inside she saw Bela combing her hair..

Keeping the breakfast on table she went to her...

" Tum thik ho? " she asked keeping her hand on her shoulder..

" Han! Mujhe kya hona hai! Chalo..we r getting late.. bohot dino se cafe nahi ja rahi hu.. I'm missing my cafe "

Sania smiled thinking that she's back but little did she knew that it was all fake.. she was broken.. completely broken.. but for her only two friends who is her family..she decided to be like her old self which she was.. but was it so easy?

In SISTERHOOD CAFE!

The whole day, Bela greeted everyone smiling wide while Sania was happy that Bela isn't much effected..

It was around 7 in the evening..

" Bela.. chalo.. it's already 7.. we should leave now.. "  said Sania wrapping her things ....

" Tum jao..main half an hour me aa jaungi..." said Bela settling the untensils..

" Kyu? Sath me aye the sath chalte hai na? " Said Sania handling her the dishes..

" Arey nahi baba... Mujhe ek  cake bake karna hai..jate waqt I'll deliver and come.. " she said making the batter..

" Han toh main v rukti hu.. sath he chalenge.. " she said taking a seat on the table..

" Arey..main aa jaungi baccha! Vish aa gayi hogi ghr.. u know na she won't make anything for herself.. she'll starve.. " said Bela while chuckling..

" Han! Main toh bhul he gayi..woh bhook ke mare pagal ho rahi hogi.. toh tum pakka aa jaogi akele? " asked Sania taking her purse!

" Han baby! Main aa jaungi..bye" said Bela washing her hand..

Sania hugged her and bidding her bye she left from there taking the car..

The moment Sania left her smiling face went straight..held no emotion.. she prepared the cake in next 1/2 n hour and taking the cake she left from there after locking the cafe..

In Mittal Mansion!

" Itne rat ko kaun cake mangvata hai? " asked Ansh... Anushka urf Anu's brother..

" App ekbar khake toh dekho bhai.. app deewane ban jaoge.. " said Anu while grinning..

" Han kha khake tere jaisa ban jau na? " teased Ansh..

" Mumma yaar yeh kaisa beta paida kia hai apne" said Anu being annoyed.. while her mom Siya came laughing at their banters..

" Tum dono v na " just then the door bell rang!

Anu ran to the door and opened it with a wide smile..

" Finally u r here" said Anu engulfing Bela in a tight hug..

She entered inside with the cake and placed it on the table..

" Bhai mom meet Bela.. and Bela meet Ansh my bhai any mom! "

The moment Siya saw Bela, she stood up..

"Hello Aunty.." greeted Bela with a small smile..

" Kitne dino baad I'm gonna eat ur cake.. " said Anu openning the packet..

" Beta app.. betho na"

" Nahi aunty.. I'm already late.. mere friends mera intezar kar rhe honge.. main chalti hu " said Bela looking at Siya..

" Arey... Thore time ruk jao na? " Anu said holding her hands..

" Nahi Anu..next time..pakka.."

As Anu was a regular customer as well as a good friend of Bela, she knew there was no use of arguing..so she simply hugged her and she started leaving..

" Must say Anu..teri yeh friend toh bari beautiful hai! " Ansh winked..

" Woh asi waisi ladki nahi hai. .. she's very different.. bohot acchi hai yaar woh.. pyar sirf kisi ek se he karegi.. " said Anu stuffing a piece of cake in her mouth..

Siya felt bad for Bela..as she had to suffer without her fault..
Noticing their mom's was mood.. they stood on her either sides..

" Kya hua mom? " Asked Anu hugging her by side..

" Beta tumhe Bela ke bare me nahi pata chala? "Asked her mom looking at Anu..

" Kya nahi pata chala? " asked Anu being confused..

Then Siya told her the whole matter.. Now Anu was very angry..

" How could they do this mom.. and Mahir..woh asa kaise kar sakta hai? " Said Anu in disbelief.. she immediately took her phone and left from there..

" Anu! Anu beta kaha ja rahi ho! Anu! Anu" by the time she left..

" Don't worry mom! Main jata hu.. " said Ansh and grabbing the car keys he left frm there..

-----------------

Bela reached her apartment completely drenched.. her dress was sticking to her body..

Vish opened the door and was shocked to see her in this state..

" Oh my god Bela.. tumhari geh haalat? " Listening her voice Sania too came out from kitchen..

" Oh my god tum bheegi kaise? Tum thik ho? " She took towel from the cupboard and went to her..

They made her seat and started rubbing her hairs..

Sania noticed her eyes were red! Which means she cried.. she eyed Vish who looked at her eyes..

She kept her hand on her shoulder asking " Bela? Kuch hua hai kya? "

She kept sitting there petrified.. lost in her own thoughts..

Sania sensing her condition decided to drop the matter..

" Bela! U get fresh I'll arrange the dinner.. Vish tum Bela ke kapre nikal do..

Bela stood up slowly and taking baby steps she entered her room.. closing the door behind she lost her balance and fell on her knees.. resting her head on the door she went in deep thought...

In Sehgal Mansion...

Mahir's room...

Mahir was sitting on the floor resting his head on the bed... staring space..

Dard ki mehfil saja ke
Phir se tanha ho gaya
Raat din bas ro raha hai
Naam leke tera...

Jisko khuda tha banaya
Sar jiske aage jhukaya
Uss ne hi toda mera dil
Aur deke mujhko gaya

Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve

" Kyu kar rhi ho tum ase Bela.. kya galti hai meri.. kitna pyaar karta hu tumse.. ab toh sab thik v ho gaya hai... Fir kyu ? " Said Mahir while tears were continuously flowing from his eyes... He was shattered.. he was lonely without his love..

Although he wanted to cage Bela so that she couldn't go away from him but he knew his limits.. he couldn't force her..

Judaiyaan ve

Kar loon main kaise yakeen
Tu mere paas hai hi nahi
Abhi toh kal hi aaya tha tu
Khwaabon mein

Yaad aati hai jab teri
Saans ruk jaati hai meri
Roz marti hoon aise main
Khud mein hi

Here Bela too was crying... Her breathing wasn't normal.. facing difficulty in breathing, she went to her small balcony... Because of continuous crying..her eyes were red now..

" Kya karu Mahir ji? Main janti hu ajj maine appka dil toda hai.. par yeh appke lie jaruri tha..agr mere  appse dur rehne me apki bhalayi hai toh yehi sahi. " she fell down on the floor while crying...

Bas itni si hi dua hai
Mujhe ishq mein jo mila hai
Dushman ko bhi na mile aisi saza...

Yeh judaiyan ve
Yeh judaiyan ve
Yeh judaiyan ve
Yeh judaiyan ve

Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan
Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan

Yeh judaiyaan ve
Yeh judaiyaan ve

Two souls were broken today.. completely shattered..why? Because of misunderstandings..

It's said that misunderstanding always breaks relation and it did happened..

Mahir was broken because his life , his love broke all ties with him.. and he was unknown to the reasons of her act..

While Bela was broken as she was considering herself the danger for Mahir.. she could end her life..but she couldn't risk his life.. he meant the world to her.. and love is selfless..she couldn't be selfish..!

Flashback

After coming out from Mittal Mansion, Bela was standing on MG road waiting for an auto that's when a car stopped in front of her... And there came out Andy Sehgal with his ex wife.. Sumitra Sehgal..

" Hello Miss Sharma"

" Arey Bela pehchana nahi? Main tumhara na hone wale sasur ji! I mean Mahir ka pita.. Andy Sehgal! "

Bela was just staring them with no expression..

" Kya jadu kia hai na Bela tumne mere bete pe! Kamal ka jadu kia hai! " Said Summi with a sarcastic smile..

" Kitni bari galti ki maine tum jaisi ladki ko apne ghr me lakar.. tumne mere bete ko mujhse dur kar dia.. ab tumhari wajah se woh mujhse nafrat karta hai.. "

Said Summi accusing Bela while stood there rooted in her place..

" Tumhaari wajah se mere dono bete mujhse bat nahi kar rhe.. aur kuhu... Usne toh bidayi ki rasam tak nhi ki..sab ki wajah tum ! "

Said angrily pointing fingers  on Bela..

" See Miss Sharma! Main ghuma firake baat karne me believe nahi Karta.. so coming straight to the point break all ur bonds with Mahir" Andy said with his all time attitude..

" Par main unse 1 hafte se nahi mili.. kaunsa rishta toru? Koi rishta bacha he toh nahi! " Said Bela with choking voice..

" Tum abhi Mahir se milogi.. aur ussey kahogi ki tum ab ussey pyar nahi karti.. " said Summi smiling ..

" Abhi? " Asked Bela confused!

" Han abhi.. abhi kuch der me Mahir ata hoga.. u will tell him that u don't love him anymore..  tell him to move on.. " said Sumitra..

" Aur agar tumne asa nahi kia toh tum aur tumhari woh dono dost.. get ready to face the consequences"

Warned Andy..

" Aur haan! Special baat batana toh bhul he Gaya.. tum aur tunhare dost sirf consequences face karenge.. but ur Mahir he'll be dead..

Andy said making her shocked.. while Summi too widened her eyes looking at Andy.. she didn't expect him to do anything like this..

Andy looked at her and assured through eyes while she just looked elsewhere still couldn't digest what he said..

" So meri na hone wali bahu Rani..agr apne Mahir ko jinda dekhna chahti ho toh chup chap usey kaho wohi kare jo main chahta  hu.. " said Andy smirking..

They left from there while Bela stood rooted in her place..

She couldn't believe that her own mom dad are warning her to break all her bonds with their son otherwise they'll kill him?

She stood there petrified.. when suddenly a car stopped in front of her and there came her love all excited and happy.. he immediately hugged her burying his face on her neck.. smelling her scent after whole 1 week which seemed a year to him...

" Bela! Jaan! How are you? I missed u so much! This whole 1 week..u don't know baby how difficult it was for me to stay away from u.. u know I stopped talking with everyone.. I started avoiding everyone.. woh kehte hai na pyar saccha ho toh akhir me pyar ki jeet honi he hai.. wohi hua..mumma maan gayi..ajj subah.. she said that she was wrong..she can't see me like this.. unhone kaha ki woh hume accept karengi.. main tabhi ane wala tha tumhare pass but mujhe urgently ek meeting ke lie jana para.. after completing the meeting I went to ur cafe but woh band thi.. maine call kia toh switch off.. itni careless ho gyi ho jaan! U know main pagalo ki tarah drive krke tumhare ghr ja rha tha..but here I saw u standing..waise tum kar kya rahi thi yaha? "

Mahir says all this in one breathe still being in the hug.. when he doesn't get any reply he backs off to see Bela standing still with no movement..her eyes pooled with tears.. he was confused as why she was crying after getting this good news!

" Baby! Kya hua tum ro kyu rahi ho? Tum! Ab sab thik ho gaya hai.. hum sath reh sakte hai Bela.. mom man gayi.. everything is sorted u should be happy baby" said Mahir Cupping her cheeks..

That's when Bela remembered Sumi's word.. if she didn't parts away from him he'll be killed..

So she pushes him hardly making him shocked..

" Dur! Dur rahiye app mujhse.."

" Bela! Jaan! Hua kya hai? Tum! " Mahir wasn't able to form words..he was shocked by this behaviour of hers..

" Main koi Jan nahi hu appki! Tab kaha the app jab Apki jaan ko apki maa ne dhakke marke zaleel karke ghr se bahar nikala tha.. tab kaha tha apka yeh pyaar? Jab apki maa ne mere mom dad ke parwarish par ungli uthayi.. "

She said rudely trying to control her tears..

" Bela! Mom ne kasam di thi.. main aa rha tha tumahre pass lekin kasam ke wajah se wo"

" Bohot mante hai na app apne maa ko ... Ab unhi ki maniye.. mujhse dur rahiye.. bohot beizzati karali maine apni.. ab main us ghr me wapas kabhi nahi jaungi.. main appki aur apke family ki shakal v nahi dekhna chahti "

Saying this she started leaving from there but Mahir grabbed her wrist and.. pulled her towards him with great force..

" Par isme meri kya galti Bela.. mana maine mom ne galat kia.. par main? Main kal v tumse pyar karta tha..ajj v karta hu agey v karta rahunga.. ab jab sab thik ho gaya hai kyu us baat ko pakar ke bethi ho tum.. " he asked wrathfully digging his fingers on her arms..

" Mujhe nahi rehna apke sath..baat khatam.. nahi ana mujhe apke ghr.. main apne un 2 dosto ke sath he thik hu.. app please choriye mujhe "

She snapped at him while his hold on her tightens..

" Kya chupa rahi ho Bela? Tum us bat ko lekar mujhe thukrao asa mumkin nahi.. yeh tum v janti ho aur main v janta hu ki ajj v tum mujhse utna he  pyar karti ho jitna phle krti thi.. fir ab jab sort hua hai problem kya hai? " He asks trying to control his anger..

" Problem main hu.. meri ego hai.. khush? Mujhe us ghr me apna rishta nahi jorna jaha meri itni insult hui ho.. aur app ab kisi aur ko dhundlo.. I'm done with u! "

Saying this she pushed him hard and left from there while crying hiding her tears from him..

But was she really successful in hiding her feelings?
No! A complete no!

He saw the pain, her tears didn't go unnoticed by him.. but he didn't knew why she did this! Finally when his mom was ready for this relationship, she backed off! And the reason she gave was her ego which seemed indigestable to him!
He knew how she was! But he couldn't force himself on her!

Flashback Ends

In Sehgal Mansion

" Andy? What was that? Mahir ki jaan? " Asked Summi shocked with tears..

" Oh come on summi! Tumhe lagta hai Bela manti warna? That was just to threaten her.. he's my blood too ! " Said Andy irritated..

Summi nodded wiping her tears while there was a devilish smirk on his face.

" Ab ayega maja! Ab wohi hoga jo hum chahte hai.. uss Bela ne khud Mahir ko khudse dur kar dia " said Andy with a devil smile..

" I just hope ki Mahir us Bela ke pyar se bahar aa jaye.." said Summi rolling her eyes..

Anu who heard everything standing at the door understood one thing that everything is planned by Andy and Summi..and in all these only Behir are suffering...

" Mujhe Mahir ko sach batana he hoga " said Anu determined!

Song used in this part!

To be continued...

Hello dearies 😀❤️

How are u all?

Hope u all liked this part..

Don't forget to vote comment and share!

Total word limit: 2666

Love love 💕 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.8K 7.6K 45
My first story on my ideal couple behir. I hope you all like it.💘💘 Two workholic persons tied together due to their family's happiness. What will...
29.1K 2.7K 22
Bela is living happily with her husband Mahir. She used to be a girl who doesn't care about limits and society. Doing unnecessary drama was her life...
68.2K 3.3K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
206K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...