MAFIA STEPBROTHERS BTS

Par Cutelittleot7

You are Lee Aera. A savage, strong, cold and kind girl. Your life was normal these people think Your life ch... Plus

INTRODUCTION
FIRST MEET
NEWS
MARRIAGE
OPPA
MAFIAS
WEDDING
NEW LIFE
PLAN
INTRODUCTION-2
SISTER
REVELEAD
DEPRESSED
PROPERTY
TRUTH
DNA TEST
RESULT
U.K
MEMORY LOST
ATTACKED
FIRST STEP -1
FIRST STEP-2
STALKER
NEWS-2
RESCUE
IDENTITY
FAMILY
Q&A
MALL
RM past
V PAST
SUGA PAST
JK PAST
FOUND
UNTOLD SCRECTS
ESCAPE
TRUTH-2
DISEASE
Home
MEETING
BACK TO HOME
UNTOLD TALES
COMEBACK?
a new story

YES OR NO

5K 144 23
Par Cutelittleot7

U reached Blackpink house and knocked on the door.

(BP house. Imagine it's night)
A maid came and opens the entrance door. She greeted u and informed Blackpink about your sudden arrival.
Blackpink rushed downstairs when they heard u came. They thought it would be something urgent as u never came to their home before informing. And they were right. They looked at u sitting on a couch with an expressionless face. They looked at your eyes while praying to God that they can get their answers as you are very good at hiding emotions even no one can read your eyes. They looked into your eyes searching for their answers and they got it. They were confused as your eyes show very much anger and disappointment a little bit of sadness. Blackpink came towards u and sat on other couches with a worried expression as you are a type of girl who doesn't even care a bit about anything except your loved ones. They know now that something has happened and it is not good it is very bad.
Rosé: What happened Aera? Why are u angry?
Aera: Unnie mom she ...
( U granted your teeth thinking about what happened 2 hours before)
Jisoo: Aera what happened to tell us. Now.
Aera: Unnie mom ... She hides the truth.
Lisa: What are trying to say bestie. Make it clear.
Aera: She hides the truth for 1 Fu*king year.
( Angry tone )
Jisoo: Look Aera try not to curse as I know when u are in anger I can't stop u from cursing and say clearly what u wanna say.
Jennie: Yes Aera tell us what aunt did. As calmly as possible.
Aera: the truth that she is dating for 1 year.
(Trying best to control anger)
BP: What!

(Blackpink shocked expressions )

Aera: Yes and I knew about it for 1 and a half months before but I waited for her to tell me.
Lisa: She confessed that she has a boyfriend.
Aera: Yes she did and I was happy for her and even now I am happy that she found someone.
Jisoo: Then what's the problem girl.
Lisa: Now don't tell us that she asked u to meet her boyfriend and then she told u that she is getting married to her boyfriend and her boyfriend has sons who a be your stepbrothers.
( Said in a jocking tone )
Aera: Yes this only happened. Her boyfriend is none other than JEWOON the C.E.O of no.1 company in Asia. He has 7 sons and you wanna who they are.
Lisa: Wait! What! What I said is true means I should start the work of fortune-telling.
( In excitement )
Jennie: Stop it, Lisa. Aera I know it is a very bad thing she hides the truth but she is your mother try to forgive her and give her a chance You are getting a new family girl now u won't be lonely.
Rosé: Yes Aera try giving her a chance and you gonna have a new family too. Maybe happiness is now coming towards u.
Aera: Unnie listens to what I gonna say next and then u will take back your advice.
Jisoo: Say it Aera
Aera: So I would give her a chance and my soon to be step-family too but she spends all her free time with her boyfriend. She didn't give me a little time me and when I was shouting at her in anger and disappointment she just all care about her marriage. In every answer, she would add her question of me accepting her marriage or telling me to accept her marriage.
( Said in Disappointment )
Lisa: WHAT! HOW CAN SHE!
Jisoo: YAH Don't yell Aish my poor ears.
Lisa: Sorry unnie but how can Mrs Lee do this to Aera. U know it is very heartbreaking that our biological mother is doing this to us.
Aera: Mom did have a little bit of guilt only. When I asked her to if I say no will she cancel her marriage so she sternly said no? I think she is just doing a formality of asking me,  my opinion doesn't matter to her. I told her before leaving that now she is not my loved ones anyone more from now on and it is 100% true.
( Said in Anger and disappointment)
Jennie: MRS. LEE IS TRULY NOT THE PERSON WE USED TO KNOW. SHE IS NOW A PERSON WHO IS CAPABLE OF WINNING FIRST PLACE FOR HARMING HER DAUGHTER MENTALLY.
Jisoo: YAH KIM JENNIE STOP YELLING.
Jennie: Sorry unnie just t carried away with emotions.
Rosé: Let's not talk about it it. The more we talk the more we feel bad. Aera goes up to let's eat dinner and watch a movie then sleep.
Jisoo: Aera first tells me do u accept your new family and this marriage Just answer me yes or no.
Aera: No with not accepting marriage and family.
All nodded and u slept after spending time with BP.

( This your room in BP house)
Meanwhile in BTS Mansion
When your mother left the mansion BTS members in RM room to discuss.

(RM room )
Jimin: Hyung I surprised by how she hides the truth and hurt her daughter.
Jungkook: She is bad. How can she do this to her? She is the worst woman I have seen. Our past was not easy but never our parents did this to us nor dad. They left us or died but they never mentally gave us this kind of treatment. Now I am thinking even is she her daughter?
Jin: I can understand e would be nervous.
Jungkook: Hyung how can u take the side of her.
Jin: Kookie it's not that I take the side of her but I can also understand her problem as I am the oldest and u tell me that I am like Emmoma to u. So I can understand her but I can also understand Aera I am with u all that she is the worst woman we have seen.
Taehyung: Hyung u saw Aera was angry and disappointed but sadness was only a bit. Are they not close or Mrs Lee don't wanna be close to her daughter.
Suga: I also doubt that thing. Well, I think we should accept her as our sister as she is not like other girls.
Jimin: No not now.
J-hope: I agree with him sheet that that that can start having bad intentions towards us she might be thinking we took her mom away from us and would try to take revenge.
Suga: Hmm... I agree. Not now just not for now as we don't know anything about her, even her information secured, we don't know a single thing about her even today we have seen her face for the first time.
J-hope: It means she could hurt dad . We should cancel this marriage.
Jungkook: NO NEVER. If we cancel it then Aera can't become our sister.
Jim: Kookie why do u care. At first, u protest now u don't wanna this marriage.
Jungkook: I- I hyung. We saw that how Aera reacted knowing the truth. We all go through something in our past and I think she would have gone with something too that's why she is not close with her mother. And if she has not gone then I am sure she will be seeing her mom attitude towards her and we should stop it before happening by being a family and not letting her be alone in future. We all know the pain so we should try our best to not let this happen to others.
Suga: Now I think about it u are correct. And as for dad, he is capable of dealing with this type of thing as he is now more strong than before both mentally and physically.
RM who was silent now decided to speak to make an end to this discussion
RM So let's now clear it. Who accept her as sister
Answer only yes or no
Jungkook: YES. ME.
Jin: Yah! stop yelling. Me too.
RM Me three.
J-hope: Me four
Jimin: No for now.
Taehyung Me too. No for now.
Suga: ........I .....me...... Me five. Yes.
RM: ok then we hyung line out discuss our upcoming project and Makne line u go and sleep.
Makne line: Ok Hyung.
After that Make line exit the room of RM
While walking towards the room Jimin asked Jungkook.
Jimin: What about your childhood friend kook. Did yoongi hyung found out the truth?
Jungkook: Hyung let's sleep I don't wanna talk about it now.
( Making excuse said in a sleepy tone and pretending to be sleepy)
Jimin: Ok then goodnight kook
Jungkook: U too hyung.
After that, they both went to their room. Jungkook shut the doorways bed and started thinking.

' if it's u cupcake then I won't let u go away from me this time. U will stay with me as my sister and if u don't want then I will make u stay by hook or kook. U will never able to leave me and no one from now can harm u)
Psychopath laugh

So hey readers I know this chapter is the longest chapter I have written until now but I tried my best not to make it boring and this discussion was needed to make for upcoming chapters.
Enjoy memes.😁😁😁😁

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

895K 41.3K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
498K 10.6K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 33.3K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...