Book One: Fool Me Once

بواسطة Yourfandomgirl

What if all the loss had became too much for Harry? What if he found out Ron was just using him to be in the... المزيد

The Last Loss
Everyone's deserves a second chance
Change
Wrong Dorm
Chapter 5
Remember
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Rematch
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Its all out in the open now
Chapter 14
This is an update, not a chapter.
Chapter 15: Checkmate
Chapter 16
Chapter 17: The Party
Chapter 18: Tom Riddle
Chapter 19: Let's get started
Update!
Chapter 20: The Intervention
Chapter 21: Like Always
Chapter 22
Update : Not a chapter
Chapter 23: Hey Blondie
Chapter 24: Calm before the storm
Chapter 25: Tethered
Update
Chapter 26: Its Never that Easy
Chapter 27: Who can you trust?
Chapter 28: Holiday break
Chapter 29: Change
Chapter 30: The Plan
Chapter 31: Someone Knows
Chapter 32: They know
Update Time🎉🎉🎉
Chapter 33: I Just Followed
Chapter 34: No way back..
Chapter 35: Let sleeping dogs lie
Chapter 36

11

7.3K 352 129
بواسطة Yourfandomgirl

1K READS I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Remember to star, comment & vote up! The more interaction the better! I'm also looking for someone to bounce idea off of! Anyways back to the story!

_________________________________________________________

**********The Next Morning**********

Harry rolled out of bed sliding his quidditch practice clothes on groggy.

Harry sat on the bed sliding his shoes on. Part of him wondering how it felt. Everything George had said still surprising him but deep down not a super shock.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Earth to Harry! You ready?" Came Dracos voice.

Harry nodded. "Uh yeah sorry" he ran his hand through his hair.

Draco sighed but nodded already dressed holding out an apple.

Harry smiled "I still have the one from yesterday. Thanks" he grabbed that one munching on it. 

"It's my first day back. Let's get going"

Harry walked down the quidditch path with Draco yawning.

Draco rose an eyebrow. "Long night?"

Harry shrugged. "Not too long..."

Draco kept walking. "Oh really? I woke up and you were gone."

Harry rose an eyebrow he stopped. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Harry come on don't do that" Draco sighed. "where were you? I just want you safe...."

Harry looked back at the castle. "Don't worry about it. You sound like your mom. Now we have a game to prepare for." Harry continued walking only for Draco to grab his wrist.

"We swore we'd never keep secrets..." he said quietly.

Harry suddenly tensed up leaning against Draco

*Flashback- A few weeks after moving in with the Malfoys*

Harry suddenly sat up finding himself in a cold sweat. He reached over for his glass of water knocking it over shattering loudly.

Rustling was heard then "Lumos" as the door creaked open

Draco stood peaking his 13-year-old head in glowing wand in his hand "You okay?" He asked stepping In "You looked soaked" he repaired the glass.

Harry nodded. This was the 4th time this week he had woken up with nightmares of uncle Vernon beating him. Harry looked out the window. Every night he had been casting silencing charms. But now the exhaustion of tossing, turning and silent screams were catching up. The last thing he wanted to do was disturb the household.

Mrs.Malfoy came walking in. "Everything okay boys? I heard a crash"

She looked at Harry.

"Honey, are you feeling well? What do you need?" She asked walking over sitting on the bed feeling his forehead.

Harry instinctively flinched back. Narissa rose an eyebrow.

"Let me go get you some water" she picked up the glass walking out.

Draco sat on the bed swinging his legs.

"You know they're not gonna hurt you anymore right? Mom dad and I won't allow them. No one can touch us Malfoys" he said

Harry didn't say anything pulling his legs up looking around his room the size of Dudley's rooms and uncle Vernons room put together.

Malfoy watched him.

"Do you still think of them maybe?" He asked.

Harry looked at Malfoy nodding.

"You're not alone anymore. Ya know I've never liked the dark. Do you?" He asked

Harry shook his head.

"You wanna come sleep in my room? I have an extra bed and everything!"

Harry looked surprised before rising. "Sure"

Draco nodded jumping up. "First ya gotta shower come on" he stated pulling him down the hall to a door.

Draco pushes open the door. Inside was a hushed white room with elegant green accents. He grabbed a towel. "Here. Bathrooms in there" he pushed Harry along closing the door.

Harry came out 10 minutes later in fresh pajamas. Draco smiled

"Your beds right there" he pointed. "But mom brought milk and cookies." She gives me these when I can't sleep. They stop the dreams and nightmares.. that's what you're having right?"

Harry nodding walking over to the trey eating a cookie then another. Draco laughed eating some too. Soon the tray was empty.

Harry laid in his bed drinking his water.

He laid back looking up at the ceiling as Draco turned the lights off.

" I have nightmares too ya know..." Draco stated.

Harry turned looking at where Dracos bed was in the dark.

"We all do. Mine is that I get the dark mark. Or that I'll never be enough." He stated.

Harry listened to Draco than the silence.

"I Dream that I'm still there. That they're breaking my bones..." Harry shared.

Harry stopped, hearing Draco get up.

"Scoot over," he said sliding in. Harry listening.

They both looked at the ceiling.

" If they keep happening you'll tell me right?" Draco said. "I don't know everything but my mom likes you here. We all do."

Harry felt his lips pull into a smile. "Okay"

Draco nodded "I mean it. You're my friend so no secrets." He held up his pinky. Harry wrapping his around it.

Draco smiled "Good now I should mention Mom didn't make those cookies and they definitely have dreamless serum"

Harry laughed "Perfect"

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

Harry suddenly pulled back. Draco had his arms on his shoulders. "What's wrong, what just happened? Is that what happens when you remember?"

Harry Nodded. " Yes and I know I promise Dray it's just I-I can't talk about this with you. Let's keep our eyes on the real price."

He slipped out of Draco's grasp meeting up with the other teammates.

Inside the others welcomed him back.

Practice lasted an hour before Harry flew down snitch in his hand.

"Record time baby!" Harry said flipping off his broom landing.

"You still got it. This Re-Rematch will be a Breeze" Marcus Flint, their team captain said clapping.

Harry smiled taking his helmet off. "Hey! Don't jinks it! They're played dirty twice before!"

Eli suddenly stuck his head in waving his crutch, Harry saw him.

Harry tossed Draco the snitch. "I'll see you in potions," Harry said before jogging off.

"He seems like he's in a good mood," Marcus said taking the snitch packing things up.

Harry walked out beside Elias. "So you got any news for me?' Harry asked walking up the path and into the Slytherin dorms.

"I've done a lot of digging around and it ends up she's not loyal just to you"

Harry laughed "I'm not surprised" He muttered saying the password stepping in.

"Who is it?" Harry asked.

Eli looked around seeing some of their classmates.

"Maybe some were more private?" He suggested. Harry nodded looking around.

"Good idea, come on up." He climbed the stairs to his and Dracos room walking inside kicking his shoes off once inside.

Eli looked around. "Sheesh, nice place".

Harry laughed walking into the bathroom. "Thanks? Now tell me who he is?" He asked closing the curtains undressing and turning the water on.

Eli sat on the bed.

"It's less of a whom. I know the house and It's apparently a girl. he stated.

Harry stuck his head out the shower soap in his hair "A girl?!" he asked. "Didn't see that one. bring me my towel will ya?" He asked sliding his head back in rising off.

Eli grabbed the towel walking into the steamy bathroom hanging it on top walking out.

Harry stepped out towel wrapped around his waist. He walked over grabbing his pants.

"And what house?" he asked walking back Ito the bathroom closing the door sliding them on.

"Gryffindor.." Eli said.

Harry laughed. "Perfect! Man, I could kiss you!" he said walking out still shirtless cuffing Elis's face.

Eli laughed pushing his hands away.

"I'm sure there's A LOT of people who would love to hear that from you. unfortunately, I just want your seeker spot, is that available?"

Harry rolled his eyes pushing him back on the bed throwing his towel on him.

"Hope that answers your question."Harry just as Draco walked in.

"Awww can't blame me for trying" Eli responded

Draco dropped his broom looking at Eli on the bed then a shirtless Harry standing over him.

"What's going on? You know the rules, Harry. No one is allowed one each others quarters.." He crossed his arms

Elias sat up rising.

"It's cool I was actually on my way out.."

Harry rose an eyebrow holding his hand out stopping him. "Since when and who made you a perfect? Last I remember Blaise is always in here. " He asked.

"That's because Blaise is in OUR class and is OUR friend-" Harry cut him off.

"Elias IS my friend. What's wrong with you man?"

Draco rolled his eyes crossing his arms.

Eli stood holding his hands out between the two. "Not to cut things short but classes start in 10 minutes...Harry get dressed. We can finish this later" He grabbed his crutch leaving.

Harry nodded.

Draco stepped aside watching him leave. "Not gonna run after your little boyfriend?" He asked.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Real mature. Rules apply to BOTH of us, not JUST you Malfoys or Greengrass." He stated seeing the surprise in Dracos eyes before getting his shirt and buttoning it up.

"What the hell do you mean by that? You're one of us" he asked.

Harry grabbed his satchel before walking by him stopping. "It means while people CAN'T hurt you they can always reach and hurt me. I'm a Potter. No matter how much I don't want to be" Harry walked out closing the door.

Most of the classes passed by quick lunch arriving.

Harry walked into the dining hall sitting beside Elias

"Sorry about earlier Eli. Idk what's gotten into Dray."

Eli looked up from his pasta rolling his eyes. "It's cool, I think it's pretty obvious. He's protective of you Harry I mean look at him."

He gestured to Draco who sat beside Blaise stirring soup.

"That's odd," Harry said. "He hates soup"

Eli groaned "Exactly! See Only you would know that. I think you should bring him into the fold. He cares about you Harry and I think you care about him too..."

Harry rolled his eyes eating.

"Of course he cares about me! I'm his best friend and he's mine. I actually think you're right tho." He rose. "Still no shot at you taking my position" He ruffled Elias's hair before slowly making his way over to Draco who looked up at him.

They spoke at the same time.

"Harry I overstepped! You can do what you wan-"

"Draco I'm sorry for snapping you literally saved my li-"

Both paused hearing the other talk before smiling.

"You go first, Harry." Draco said "And sit"

Harry nodding sitting.

"You're right. There's something I need to-" He was interrupted as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

George stood behind Harry. A few other Slytherins looking at him.

"Hope I'm not interrupting. Harry, I need your help with potions" George stated.

Harry looked at him with a nod raising "I have time. I'll talk to you later Dray" He looked at Draco who rose an eyebrow.

Harry walked out behind George the big dining hall doors swinging shut behind them. Harry and George turned down a corridor just as the doors swung open Draco followed them out turning to them down the corridor.

"We were in the middle of something Harry! Since when have you been friends with the Weasleys? Sneaking around with him at bloody late hours and now coming to our table? You're not even THAT good at potions!" he said just as Blaise came out grabbing Dracos's arm. "Sorry" He mouthed to Harry.

Harry looked at Draco then George.

"I'm not friends with the Weasleys Dray. You of all people know that, but I am FRIENDS with Fred and George. Also, I'm not bad at potions" Harry stated before pausing. "Wait at ungodly hours? You followed me?!" He asked.

"Maybe we can do this later Harry," George said. Harry stuck his arm out stopping him.

"No. What's your deal Draco? Spill it! Are you that controlling that I can't have any guy friends? unless you like them?" He asked.

He looked at Draco who looked frantic. "No! Not when you're like this! You're not yourself or stable. Even more so not when I don't know them or what their intentions are!"

Harry rubbed his temples. "I don't have time for this Draco.."

"You don't have time for this or time for me?" Draco asked softly surprising Harry. Harry seeing the hurt look in Dracos eyes.

Harry was silent. "You're my best friend Draco. I always have time for you.."

"Just not right now right?" he asked.

Harry sighed looking at George again then Draco. "Maybe you should stop worrying about their intentions and worry about Daphnes." Harry turned walking farther down the hall with George disappearing. Before long they walked into a classroom. George closing the door.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to start anything," George said.

Harry shook his head. "Forget about it. We're friends plus It's not you. Things have been tense between Draco and I. Now tell me what you know." He sat down on a desk.

George sat beside him looking around.

"Eli told me he knew it was someone in my house..." he stated.

Harry nodded. "Okay and???"

George smiled. "It's Hermione FUCKING Granger" He whispered.

Maybe it was the exhaustion but Harry found himself laughing falling over.

George looked concerned. "Harry you okay?"

Harry nodded with a smile wiping his tears. "I'm Beyond okay! It's an Oxymoron. She's trying to out me when she herself" he shook his head. "What proof do you have?"

George pulled out a vial. "This costed me a good bit but it's a memory of a student who walked in on them. The student has to stay nameless."

Harry nodded taking it. He opened the vial taking his wand tapping his temple.

- Memory-

Harry heard talking. He looked down finding himself in a Gryffindor uniform. He watched the legs carry him laughing with some friends down a hall pausing hearing whispering. The person  turned swinging open a door.

Inside Daphne sat on top of a desk. Hermione standing in-between her legs lips locked. Both Daphne and Hermione's hands lost in the fabric of each others clothes.

The two immediately broke apart. Hermione stepping back. "Get the hell out of here Creevey!" the door then slammed shut.

-END MEMORY-

Harry sat back silent as George put the memory back in the vial.

"So what are you gonna do?" George asked.

Harry smiled. "The Gryffindor thing would be to talk to her right?" He asked.

George nodded. "Yeah...It would"

Harry nodded back. 

"Thats exactly what I'm NOT going to do." He rose tucking the vial away. " I'm going to do exactly what she was going to do to me, but have some fun." 

Harry opened the door.

"I am a Slytherin after all" He then walked out

_________________________________________________________

Hope you all enjoyed! Comment on what you liked and what you think may happen? I'm all for feedback and ideas! As always remember to heart, follow me and save! Thanks for the 1 K reads!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.5K 597 13
It's a year after the second wizarding war, Lord Voldemort has been defeated, Harry Potter has come back to Hogwarts to finish his final year of scho...
311K 12K 38
An 8th year Drarry fic where Harry barely speaks anymore, but Draco doesn't need words to understand him. After spending the summer together and beg...
454 16 1
On a night in their seventh year, Draco gives Harry a kiss, but the next day he acts as if it never happened. A couple of years later, Harry feels lo...
1.1K 25 16
During summer vacation after his fifth year at Hogwards, Harry can't stop thinking about something he overheard Draco say... that Draco has a crush o...