Captain, my Captain (a Captai...

megantheebaby

Katherine Stark is Tony Stark's 20 year old daughter but he treats her like she's eight. When she meets the a... Еще

Katherine Stark
Man Whores Everywhere
Hot Secretaries and Waffles
Blueberry Training and No Protection
Heartfelt Conversations and Embarrassing Videos
Just a Nickname and New Friends (Besties!!!)
Nightmares and Secret Training
Shit Hits The Fan
Goodbye
Hug me, I'm scared
21 Birthday!
21 Birthday! (Part 2)
21 Birthday! (Part 3)
First Day
Wow
You messed with Jarvis?
Where did they go? What happened?
The Mission
Hawkward!!!
I'm sorry
LA, BITCHES!!!
Beach Time
God of Mischief and Lies
Kiss and Make Up
First Actual Date
I'm Back, Baby
New Found Power
So, I'm not actually dead!
The Answer
A Monster
Epilogue

Rescue Mission

4.3K 102 12
megantheebaby

That song is Shia LaBoeuf by Rob Cantor. I'm sorry but this is the best song ever

*in Hydra base* *right now we're following the Avengers cuz we're stalkers*
The Avengers stormed into the Hydra base, beating agents left, right and centre.

"Where is she?" Tony demanded to know as the agents lay around them, defeated.

"She isn't here."

They turned to see Strucker standing in the doorway. Worry washed over all of them, they only knew her for a week and a bit, but they all loved her in different ways.

"What do you mean?"

"Is she okay?"

"What did you do to her?"

Different questions were shouted, echoing around the room.

"I didn't do anything to her," Strucker smirked, "apart from the fire stuff. She escaped all by herself."

They stood, confused. She escaped from a high-security Hydra base by herself???

*Kat's PoV*
I walked through my front door expecting to see people walking around. But, no! No one seems to be here.

I walked in and was greeted by Jarvis, who informed me that Aoife was in the living room. I ran in to see her crying.

"Feefs! I thought you were with your family!"

"I thought you were dead!"

"Why did you think that? I only fell off the roof!" Sarcasm dripped through my voice like venom before I realised that I might be considered rude.

"Where is everybody?" I asked Feefs. She shrugged but another voice answered.

"They're looking for you." I turned to see Fury leaning against the doorframe. "Welcome home, Katherine."

I sighed, disappointed. Sure, I'm happy to be home, I'm happy to see Fury and Feefs. I just really want to see Steve. But, most of all, I want to see my dad.

Hey penguins!
I know, it's been forever but mocks, writers block and wattpad deleting four chapters does that.
Sorry it's kinda short but I just needed her to come home.
-Milly

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

9.7K 198 15
Not biologically Tony Starks daughter but damn you wouldn't know if they didn't tell you. She is smart,hot as hell ,19 years old and a secret. Want t...
Mine EmmaAmbrose

Фанфик

3.6K 68 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
154K 4.6K 24
When sixteen year old Y/n L/n, a telekinetic orphan joins the Avengers, she is assigned as Loki's Mission partner. They are a great team, often makin...
89.6K 1.6K 24
17-year-old Hazel Barnes is the biological daughter of Bucky Barnes. When Bucky escaped HYDRA he left Hazel behind to fend for herself. Well Hazel ha...