Corpse Husband Scenarios

Par Cat-is-life

A collection of works I've made for the one and only Corpse Husband ♥︎ (No longer writing for him. Thank you... Plus

Takeout and Horror Movies
Cure You With Cuddles
Warmer Jacket (pt.1)
Warmer Jacket (pt.2)
A Different Life (pt.1) (BNHA AU)
A Different Life (pt.2) (BNHA AU)
A Different Life (HC) (BNHA AU)
Cheesy
Blurb 1 (BNHA AU)
Villains (BNHA AU)
Last Hope
As Good As Dead
Pudding
Last Hope pt.2

Kittens

1.3K 8 0
Par Cat-is-life

Pairing: Corpse Husband x male!reader

Genre: fluff!!!

Warnings: none

WC: 1.7k

Request: corpse and male!reader adopt kittens that's the request make it extra fluff

A/N: heyoooo soo fluff fluff fluff ahead. Works been kissing my ass so this was later than I had hoped for but I hope you guys like this! Thanks for requesting hun! (Warning this is a little cringe lol kinda on purpose kinda not)

"Y/n... this is a lot of responsibility." Corpses' voice of reason makes you pout as you look down at the box you were holding. The four calico kittens moving and wriggling around like no tomorrow.

"I know it is, but we can do it! Plus what do you expect me to do, put them back on the side of the highway where I found them?!" You answer him and give him your best puppy eyes. You knew he felt the same as you did and that he wanted to keep these kittens just as much as you did. But he was probably doubting he could take care of them since there were so many of them and they were still so young.

"Let's take care of them for a few weeks, and if it proves to be too much then we'll go to a shelter and give them to the veterinarians." You offer a compromise and put your hand on the box to scratch one of their cute little faces. You puff your lip out as you watch the kitten move it's head to follow your finger. You mumble out a small 'so cute,' and Corpse smiles at the sight. His mind was made up.

"Yeah sure. Let's do it." He agrees and you beam up at him excitedly.

"Yes yes yes! What do you wanna name them?" You ask as you look at the little kittens.

"All of them will be a part of the chungus family." Corpse says as he reaches in to grab the biggest kitten. "Large chungus." He grabs the smallest one with his other hand. "Extra small chungus." He pauses and looks at the other two kittens. "That one is medium chungus and the other is small chungus." He names them all and you chuckle lightly.

"Medium chungus actually look a bit bigger than large chungus." You comment as you point to the two kittens. Corpse darts his eyes between both of the cats then picks them up in both hands, holding them side by side and viewing them from every angle.

"You're right." He mutters. "Then this is large chungus and this is medium chungus." He switches their names as he holds each one up to its respective names.

"Awesome, I love it." You comment with a small snicker. "Now let's go to the pet store and buy some necessities."

On the drive over you had looked up "how to take care of kittens" and various other websites related to their care and maintenance. You knew you needed food and bedding and bowls just off the top of your head, but what kind of food, which bedding, and what bowls were you supposed to get. You had no idea how old these kittens were just by looking at them. Corpse had no clue either.

"Maybe the pet people will know." You say as you both get out of the car. Corpse grabs a cart and you set the box full of kittens down in the little seat meant for kids. It's an odd fit, but the kittens don't seem to mind the weird angle.

"You push the cart and watch the kittens, I'll grab everything." You say as you pull up the tabs on your phone again, flicking through the lists' and memorizing what you needed to buy. You enter the store, Corpse following along behind you, and you immediately look for an employee to see if maybe they could help you out a bit.

"Excuse me, I have a few questions to ask you." You say as you approach a worker. She looks up from what she was doing and greets you with a smile.

"Of course, how can I help you?" She says and you turn and motion for Corpse to come forward with the kittens. He gets the hint and pushes the cart so the worker is able to see the little munchkins in the box. She awes immediately and reaches out to pet some of them.

"How old are these kittens?" You ask as she picks one up and holds it in her hands.

"Hmm." She inspects its eyes and ears and it's legs before answering. "They're maybe a month old." She says before setting the one she grabbed back in the box with their siblings. "Did you find them?" She asks as she turns to you.

"Yeah, they were on the side of the highway in this box." You say and she shakes her head at the thought of someone abandoning these helpless little kittens.

"I can help you get everything you're gonna need for them, if you'd like me to." She says and you quickly nod your head.

"Yes, please. We have no idea where to start."

The worker, whose name you learned was Alicia, took you both throughout the entire store and pointed out some items that you would be needing. You also get some extra things like toys, blankets, a bed, a tunnel, and even a big scratching post for when they're older.

She checked you both out and gave the kittens one last pet goodbye before you both thanked her for her help and left the store.

"You think she was helping us, or trying to get us to spend over $300?" Corpse jokes and you laugh.

"Stop it. I think she was actually helping us. It just so happened that everything we needed for these little rugrats was expensive as shit." You say as you open the trunk to the car.

"Yeah, the chungus better appreciate all this stuff." Corpse says as he loads in the cat tree first. You snort at how he calls them 'chungus's' and help him load the car, still keeping an eye on the kittens in the seat. Once the cart is empty you grab the box and head towards the passenger side while Corpse puts the cart away. You pet the kittens and talk to them about how you and Corpse are their new dads and that they're in safe hands now. Corpse gets in and looks over at you and the kittens before tuning on the engine.

"We ready to go?" He asks and you nod your head while pulling medium chungus out of the box to play with. He, or she, you're not quite sure what gender they are actually. Maybe you should've asked that girl about that as well.

"How do you know what gender it is?" You ask as you raise it above your head to check. You look, but you're still not sure.

"Can you tell what it is?" Corpse asks as he watches you out of the corner of his eye. It was amusing to see you lifting a mewling kitten above your head. "Would if it just started peeing on you." Corpse blurts out and starts laughing. You lower the cat and give him a pointed look, but he's bannging his hand against the steering wheel and rocking in his seat with uncontrollable laughter. You can't help but smile.

"If medium chungus starts to pee, I'll turn him towards you." You say as you emphasize the gender of the cat.

"It's a boy?" Corpse asks excitedly.

"I'm pretty sure. Like 85% sure." You reply as you begin to check the other kittens to determine their gender. "Okay, medium, extra small, and small are all boy's and large is a girl." You establish as Corpse turns onto your street.

After parking the car, the hard part was just beginning as you both struggled to carry all your items up the stairs and into your apartment. Corpse took another trip back down to get the cat tree while you stayed to prepare their food just like how the lady from the pet store said. You also turned on a youtube video that showed you what to do. The food was ready by the time Corpse got back.

"Just in time, babe! Come help me." You call out and he comes into the kitchen as you're filling the two bottles with the formula. You screw on the caps and test the temperature on the back of your hand. "Alright, they're both good. Time to feed the babies." You say and follow Corpse back into the living room where the kittens are. Firstly, you take the four of them out of the box and put them on the new blanket that you had spread out earlier. You grab some pillows and make a border around the blanket before sitting down on one of the pillows; Corpse following suit. "Okay so the video said to hold them like this when you feed them." You start as you pick up a kitten and position it in your hand. Corpse watches and grab the closest kitten before holding it like you were. "Good, then you just..." You pause as you put the nipple of the bottle near the kitten's mouth and it latches on immediately, "...let it eat." Soon enough you both are feeding two out of four kittens easily.

"Oh, c'mon little one. Get that nipple." Corpse mutters as large chungus detaches and starts fumbling.

"Oh, god. Please don't tell them to 'get that nipple'." You repeat with a laugh as you angle your bottle a little bit higher since medium chungus was almost done.

Your kitten finishes first and you set him down gently, since he now has a full belly, and walks back into the kitchen to make another batch of formula for the other two. Corpse comes in minutes later and wraps his arms around your waist, pulling you close as you empty the contents of the pot into the two bottles. It was a sweet gesture, one that made your stomach flutter, and you turned around to give him a quick kiss on the cheek. He smiles, so naturally and so giddy from such a small action it makes you love him even more.

"Y'know, these kittens are kind of like our kids." You mention as you give him a look from the corner of your eye, gauging his reaction. You hand him one of the bottles and you both start to head back to the living room. You look over at him and he has his head tilted slightly in thought.

"You're right. These little fur babies are our little fur babies." He replies before sitting back in his spot and grabbing one of the other kittens who hasn't been fed. His comment has you smiling ear to ear.

"We're not actually gonna name them all chungus are we?"

"No, no, we'll give them different names."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

924K 27.5K 38
a series of oneshots. ━━ © MINGKI-WORLD 2020 corpsehusband x gn!reader ...
137K 1.8K 27
Just some Corpse husband oneshots for alll corpse simps out there ;)
623K 14.7K 46
☀︎︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☀︎︎ Emeline was just a small gaming youtuber. Anyone new to her channel was always shocked that she was so gorgeous a...
125K 2K 23
Eve Evergarden, a 21 year old Youtuber with around 200,000 Subscribers. Going through a abusive relationship Eve finally has the courage to end it af...