Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

Door greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... Meer

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
You Remind Me Of Me
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

Another One

707 27 18
Door greeniesdeadpool

God their field is so much better than ours.

I leaned against the bleachers watching all the shirtless guys play lacrosse. Oh I like this view. Let's stay here for a while.

I spotted Brett and she ran with the ball and he looked towards me and just grinned as he skilfully threw the ball into the net and I just rolled my eyes towards him.

Show of.

"So he's a wearwolf to?" Mason asked enjoying this way to much. I don't blame him.

"Yup." Me and Liam both said folding our arms glaring at him and Mason just scoffed suprised.

"Oh this just gets better and better." Mason said and I just grinned. "I get to have sex with that."

I said eyeing down Brett and Mason turned his head towards me with a huge smile on his face. "Oh you win."

"Gross." Liam said and I just grinned. Sure his virgin ass thinks it's gross.

Their game ended and I raced out onto the field as Brett opened his arms and I jumped ontop of his large body.

Wouldn't be the first time

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he snaked his arms around mine holding me up. "I swear I saw you this morning?"

"No I'm pretty sure that was someone different." I grinned as I leaned in pecking his lips but he didn't let it stay as a peck. He made sure it was a lot more than a peck.

I pulled away placing my finger on his lips and smirked down at him and he did to. "Got what you wanted?" Brett asked and I nodded as he let me down and Liam and Mason walked over to us.

"So what are you two together now?" Liam asked and I rolled my eyes as Bret placed his arm on my shoulder.

"Oh hell no. Are you insane baby face?" I asked raising a brow and Brett just let out a laugh.

"We would make a hot couple though." Brett commented and I nodded along agreeing.

"Okay, we get it were single. Stop rubbing it in our faces." Mason rolled his eyes and I let out a small chuckle.

Jelous much.

"What's up IED?" Brett asked and Liam rolled his eyes to his nickname and I just let out a chuckle. Learned from the best.

"We need to know if this girl is part of your pack." Liam told him and Brett just folded his arms.

"Got a picture?" Brett asked and I pulled out my phone looking through our school website managing to find her photo.

"Cute. But never seen her." Brett said and I sighed. The one time where I thought he could be useful outside the bedroom.

"Could Satomi turned her without you knowing?" Liam questioned and Brett shook his head.

"After the dead pool, Satomi's not exactly doing much recruiting." Brett informed us and Mason seemed shocked on the whole situation.

He should be used to it by now. I mean when I found out I was drinking down alcohol. But then again I just found out Heather died.

Yep I'm drifting again.

"Max, you okay?" I heard Brett say and I just nodded paying attention again. "Yeah, deffinetly."

"You can be born, like me and my sister. Satomi took us in after our family died in a fire." Brett said and I placed my hand ontop of his lightly squeezing it to comfort him and he just looked down at me and smiled.

"Max can I see your phone for a moment?" Liam asked but he didn't let me answer before he snatched it of off me.

"Baby face what are you looking at? You better not be going through my phone, not that I have anything to hide-"

"I think I found something." Liam said and i completley tensed up. "It wasn't me, I swear!"

I said raising my arms in surrender and they all looked at me confused. "Max remember when we were spying on Theo and I fell in a hole?"

Liam recalled and I nodded. Where is he going with this? "Yeah, that was funny." I laughed a little remembering.

"Well when I was down there I saw a necklace, the same necklace." Liam pointed to the photo and Tracy was wearing the necklace.

"Baby face, you suddenly became not so dumb." I told him walking over to him proudly placing my arm around his shoulder.

"Well let's go back, in case we find something else." Brett suggested and everyone was on board but Liam.

"We? You mean everyone but you. Your not coming." Liam said and I raised my brow towards him.

"And why's that?" Brett asked grinning and Liam folded his arms trying to act tough.

"Because, your not apart of this."

I'm just gonna let this one play out. Either way if theirs a fight I'll just tell Brett that there's gonna be no more sex and he'll stop abusing Liam.

"I am now." Brett said.

"Says who?" God they really do act like sophomores. Me and Mason are the people throwing the popcorn at them in this situation.

"Says me." Liam started sounding more aggressive.

"And who says I have to listen to you?" Brett said taking a step closer to Liam. "Look Liam, you better let me come or..."

Brett what the hell are you gonna say now. "Or?" Liam questioned.

"I'll get Max on you."

Great, I get thrown into all of this. "Hey idiots! You wanna stop acting like kids and actually get our asses out of here?"

I asked and they both just sighed nodding and Mason scoffed kinda shocked. "I love you."

"You and most people." I hummed and I let out a chuckle. "Baby face, go with Mason. Brett come with me. We'll meet you there."

I told them and they nodded walking of and I turned to Brett starring at his abs. Damn they're hot.

"Your starring." Brett chimed and I just smirked. "Oh weI know."

"Get changed, we gotta go." I told him walking of and he stopped me pulling me back.

"Or, we could do this in the locker room." Brett said pulling me into a kiss and he made sure he made it clear what he wanted.

"We don't have time."

"Yeah we do." Brett said pulling my back in and I pressed my lips together grinning. "We gotta be quick preppy."

"And rough."

I said what I said. I'll leave it as that.

"What took you guys so long?" Liam asked since it was a little dark. Okay maybe it was dark.

One round went to two rounds and that went to three.

"I warned you I was going to be late." I shrugged and Mason and Liam just furrowed their brows at us.

"What happened?"

"The motorcycle broke down." Brett said and I widened my eyes. It what! My motorcycle did what! Oh wait this is the cover.

I don't think my facial expressions stayed calm. "No way, Max wouldn't let anything happen to it."

He knows me to well. I don't like that. I need to start keeping things from him.

"For you information it's a him." I corrected and they all just glared at me. What?! Listen okay it deserves to be special.

"You guys had sex didn't you?" Mason asked and I just looked at Brett who had the same expression and we both nodded.

"Cool."
"Gross."

I think you can guess who's reaction was whose. "Three times." I bragged and Liam fake puked and I just rolled my eyes.

"Just because your still a virgin doesn't mean you have to spread your misery on us." I rolled my eyes and Liam widened his eyes and I heard Brett let out a laugh.

"Wait your still a virgin!" Brett laughed and Liam just groaned. "Thanks a lot Max."

I stomped on Brett's foot and he stopped laughing. "Quit laughing at baby face." I told him but he didn't stop.

"I'm sorry your how old now?" Brett asked and I stood Infront of Liam blocking him out of Brett's view.

"Hey you leave anger issues alone. Or-"

"Or?" Brett questioned.

"No sex." I told him and he completley stopped laughing. "And I mean it." I warned him and he just shut his mouth.

"Thanks Max." Liam said saarcastically.
"No problem baby face, now lead the way."

Liam just sighed walking ahead and we all followed him walking through the woods and I let Liam and Brett walk together.

Hopefully whatever rivalry is between them can be solved.

Mason walked over to me and I saw Scott's notification popped up.

Scotty:

Stiles told me to text you even though your gonna ignore me. But we're still with Deaton and Lydia and Kira are back at Tracy's trying to find something.

I let out a small sigh looking back at his notification and I swiped it away.  "How do you do it?" Mason asked raising his brow.

"How do I do what?" I asked confused. "You know, what's the secret?"

"Confidence my friend. I promise you. It does everyone wonders." I told him and he just scoffed.

"I don't think you know how amaizing you are." Mason said and I shrugged proudly.

"Oh I know."

"No I mean you do whatever you can to help your friends, you have perfect grades, you have time to hookup with the eight pack."

Imma start using that one.

"There's one think I don't have. A sleep schedule." I told him and he let out a small laugh.

I literally don't have a sleep schedule though. I really need to sort out my life. Then again I'm in highschool and I'm a teenager who's helping this whole town without them knowing.

I really shouldn't of moved back.

"Are you sure you know where you're going?" I heard Brett asked and Liam nodded.

"I know where I am." Liam assured him, he sounded pretty convinced.

"So do I, in the middle of nowhere." Brett said and I was about to say something until I heard something snap and I turned my head to see Mason seven feet shorter.

I think I found it. Or mason found it but I'll take the credit. "Guys, I think I found it."

I said pointing to the Mason in the hole. Brett and Liam walked towards me and we all starred down at Mason who pulled out his flashlight looking around.

I swear this wasn't where Liam fell. "See the necklace?" Liam asked and Mason shook his head.

"Nope." Mason said and Brett crouched down to give Mason a hand helping him up.

I looked at the whole shining my torch onto it. Why is there handprints. "Baby face you said this was a sinkhole?"

"It's a hole what's the difference?" Liam asked shrugging and Mason squatted down looking at the handprints.

"Max is right."

"Of course I am, Im always right. Why am I right again?" I said and they all just glared at me. Right I'll let Mason talk.

"Look at all the handprints and look at all the dirt." Mason pointed out and I starred down at them.

One little push and he would fall back in. God I am so tempted.

"She didn't fall in here, she was hurried." Brett stated.

"Intense." Mason said and I just scoffed. Great now we have to worry about more. "Wanna see something funny baby face?" I whispered looking towards Brett and he nodded.

"Hey Brett I think I dropped my ring. Can you try see it from up here?" I asked and Brett nodded shining his phone torch down and he crouched down looking for it and I kinda shoved him in with my foot.

"Yeah nice one Max, now let me out."

Me and Liam both broke out in laughter and I just looked towards Liam. "You find that funny baby face?"

I asked and I shoved him in. "Have fun bonding." I said starring at Liam and Brett down in the hole and they looked at me with vengeful looks.

Mason just grinned looking towards me and I was about to walk of until I felt something grab my ankle pulling me in.

I fell in landing on my ass. Damn that hurt.

"Your dead, you realise that right?" I looked towards the both of them and the mud was still a little wet so I grabbed it rubbing it all over both of their faces.

"Oh you think this is funny Max?" Liam asked and he grabbed a bunch of mud smearing it all over me and I completely squinted my face.

"Very funny Liam. But you really shouldn't of done that. Your gonna pay." I told him and Brett just stood there wiping the mud of off his face.

"Yeah I'd be scared." Brett told him and Liam already looked compeltley terrified.

Brett already made his way out and he held out a hand for me and I pushed it away. "No thankyou. I'm not a distressed damsel."

Yes I know the order of the phrase, but I like to mix things up.

I climbed up and I saw Mason starring at the of us as Liam managed to make it back up.

"You know I think someone wants a hug." I said looking at the awfully clean gay standing Infront of me.

"No I'm okay." Mason assured and I shook my head grinning. "I don't think you are."

I chimed as Mason tried to back away but I hugged him smearing all my mud against him.

I pulled away and we all just started laughing. Younger kids aren't so bad to hang out with. I have the same mental age as them.

My phone started buzzing and I got a text from Lydia.

It's Kira, you need to come to the sheriff's station. Now!

"Guys, I gotta go. Brett go with theese guys. Try find something else Liam." I told them and I was about to run of until Brett pulled me back.

"Before you go."

Brett wiped the mud of my lips and he rubbed the mud of his quickly pulling me in for a kiss.

"Gosh your desperate Preppy."

I lifted my helmet of my head and I grabbed my cross bow grabbing it and I threw my bag of arrows over my shoulder heading in the sheriff station.

I walked in and I saw a bunch of officers lying on the floor. "Lydia? Kira?"

I called out and I looked around to see dad on the ground completley paralyzed and I ran to him.

"Dad, what the hell happened." I said crouching down to his height and he couldn't move.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he didn't move. "Lydia." Dad said and he looked to the side of him and I turned my head to see Lydia completley cut open from her abdomanel area.

"Lydia!" I yelled racing towards her as Kira was there trying to keep pressure on her wound compeltley freaked.

"Lydia talk to me." I said placing my hand on her cheek and all she did was smile towards me.

"It's not as bad as it looks, I can't feel it." She said whimpering and I took of my flannel removing Kira's hands wrapping it around her waist.

It's not gonna be able to stay there for long. "Kira call a god damn ambulance!" I yelled at her and she took out her phone shaking.

"Lydia look at me. Your gonna be fine." I assured her and I held onto her hand looking down at her.

"Malia and Tracy. They're in the basement. With my mom. You have to go." Lydia managed to say and I shook my head.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm not leaving you." I told her and she grasped onto my hand.

"Max-"

"Lydia, I'm not leaving you." I told her as my voice broke starring down at her. She squinted her eyes shut wincing to the pain and I heard a car approach the station.

I heard a couple of footsteps walk in and I saw Stiles Scott and Theo walking in. "Guys in here!"

I screamed and Stiles ran over towards us but he stopped to look at Lydia and he was just shocked. He couldn't move, just looking at her traumatised her.

Theo walked in after him quickly taking of his belt as he wrapped it around her waist tightening it.

I was about to make a joke but now is really not the time.

I heard heels clicking on the ground in the hallways and Natalie raced in as she sat next to me looking down at Lydia completley shocked.

"Stiles." Scott called out and Stiles wasn't really paying attention to him or anyone but Lydia.

"Stiles come on." Scott said and he looked back at Scott but he didn't move. All you could hear was Lydia's painful winces.

"She's alright." Theo told him and Stiles didn't budge. "Tracy. Stiles I'm fine, help Tracy."

Lydia told him smiling through the pain and I stroked my thumb against her hand trying to do something, I couldn't do anything.

"Stiles go!" I yelled at him and he nodded running of with Scott and I heard sirens. Oh thankgod, they really shouldn't take that long when a person's life is at risk.

Three men came in with a stretcher and they saw what was going on and they fit a breathing mask on for Lydia and the two guys lifted her onto the stretcher.

"Are you her mom?" One of the doctors asked Natalie and she nodded, she did t even know what to do. She barley knew what was going on.

"Yeah, yeah I'm her mom."

"Great you need to come in the ambulance with us." They told her as they wheeled Lydia out and Natalie went along with them.

I stood up about to chase after them until I lost my balance almost falling to the ground. Almost.

"Hey, take it easy." Theo said holding onto me and I shook my head. "No, no I need to go help my bestfriend. I need to-i need to, I gotta go."

I couldn't even talk straight, my voice broke, I sounded like a teenage boy hitting puberty for god sake.

"Max, look at me. You need to calm down." Theo told me and I shook my head as I felt tears starting to fill my eyes and I quickly wiped them away.

"I need to... I can't loose another one." I said and Theo just wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug trying to comfort me.

I let him, I rested my head in his chest squeezing my eyes shut as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm not letting you get on that motorcycle if you don't calm down." Theo told me and I nodded letting out a small sigh.

"You calm?" Theo asked lightly loosening his grip and I nodded pulling away from the hug.

I turned my head and I saw Stiles Scott Malia Dad and Deaton all walking up and they starred at us in the office.

"What the fuck you starring at?" I said creasing my brow at them as I sniffled my nose quickly wiping my tears.

"Let's get our asses to the hospital."

No idea if I editted this, tbh I'm half asleep.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.5K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
201K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...
907K 29.9K 46
RUNAWAY [ BOOK THREE ] ✧ Evil never seemed to rest in Beacon Hills, so as soon as the Nogitsune issue had been dealt with, it was onto the next one;...
1.5K 53 11
(BOOK 2) After spending the entire summer together Andrea and stiles have gotten closer than ever. But what will happen when weird things start again...