Are we really enemies? - Ppgz...

gloomycup1d tarafından

*Cussing *Here they are the Powerpuff girls Z, so they aren't sisters here and they keep it a secret that the... Daha Fazla

chapter one || New school year, new neighbors
chapter two || The new guys
chapter three || You again?!
chapter five || FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
chapter six || WHAT?!
chapter seven || secrets safe with me
chapter eight - Tutor
a/n
chapter 9 - hangouts

chapter four || uh oh..

109 8 0
gloomycup1d tarafından

Boomer's pov:

My brothers and I finally got home from causing all that trouble. Man I sure am tired. I unlocked the door and we all walked in. "Man im tired," Brick yawned. Butch walked to the couch and threw himself on it. Next thing I heard was snoring from him. "Uh.. I think we all are," I said. "Whatever, i'm heading to bed," he mumbled pissed off. That man is always mad for no reason.

"What about Butch?" I asked, Butch knocked out on right on the couch. "Leave him there," he yelled. I heard his door slam shut. "Bye Butch," I laughed. I turned off the lights and left the lamp on. I ran upstairs and into my room. I'll just shower tomorrow, i'm to tired. I sat down on the end of my bed and sighed. I looked down at my shoes, suddenly that powerpuff Bubbles came to mind. She's so pretty... WHAT AM I SAYING?! I snapped out of it and looked around.

I heard something outside my window, it sounded like.. crying?! I moved my curtains to the side. Miyako was looking up at the sky, tears were running down her cheeks. Why is she crying?! I opened my window and she jumped back, she looked at me quickly. "Miyako? Why are you crying?!" I asked her confused. She wiped away her tears, there was no point since I already saw her crying.

"It's nothing! I'm fine," she fake smiled. I may have just met like... yesterday but I saw her normal smile before, and that is not her normal happy smile. "I already saw you crying.. what's wrong?" I asked once again. She stayed quiet for a few seconds then sighed. "My friends.. they said some stuff that make me feel sad.. that's it," she finally admitted. "If you feel comfortable telling me... what we're those things..?" I questioned her.

"Well... promise to not tell anyone..?" she mumbled. "Promise," I smiled. "Okay.. well-" "MIYAKO!! OPEN UP WE'RE SORRY OKAY?!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like that Kaoru girl. "Shoot! I'll just tell you at school! Bye Boomer, Good Night!" she mumbled before closing her window. I waved goodbye then she disappeared. I looked up at the sky once more before I closed my window. "I guess I'll figure it out tomorrow.." I mumbled to myself.

I changed into some shorts and a tank top before heading to bed. Sleeping in my stinky clothes does not sound like a good idea. I turned off my lights then jumped into bed. Goodnight world.

Miyako's pov:

"MIYAKO!!" Kaoru shouted once more. I shut the curtains and ran over to my door. "What?!" I yelled back. "We're sorry okay?" she mumbled. "That's it? Look.. you know what I told you? I thought you would be nice to me about it! Not be straight up rude!!" I yelled at her. "WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?! IM NOT GONNA LIE TO YOU!!" she yelled back at me. "Just go! I'll see you tomorrow," I mumbled annoyed. I shut the door and locked it. "BUBBLES!!" she yelled. "IM NOT BUBBLES!!" I yelled once more.

Bubbles is the powerpuff. Miyako is regular me. I felt tears start to form once again, NO MIYAKO! No crying!! I sighed then wiped away my tears. Why is she acting like anything will happen between us?! He hates my guts, plus i'm a superhero.. he's a villian. It'll never workout even if we were to try.

Flashback

"Girls! I'm serious.. I need to tell you something!!" I shouted at them. Momoko shut the door and I followed them both into the living room. "Fine! What is it?!" Kaoru asked annoyed. "Be nice!" Momoko yelled at her. "I.. I kind of think I.... like Boomer..?" I whispered. "What was that?" Kaoru asked again. "I said I think I may like Boomer!" I yelled. Momoko looked at me surprised, Kaoru on the other hand... she looked at me furiously. "FOR CRYING OUT LOUD MIYAKO!! YOU'RE A SUPERHERO!! HES A VILLIAN!" she yelled at me. "Not to mention you just saw him again yesterday after like.. 5 years," Momoko added. "But I never told you guys that I liked him back when we were 11..." I confessed. "I'M TELLING YOU NOW BUBBLES, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE HIM!!" Kaoru yelled at me. "I know!! I just wanted to tell you... we're friends and I just think I kind of like him that's all..." I mumbled. "HES A STUPID ROWDYRUFF! YOU DONT LIKE HIM!!" she shouted in my face. "KAORU!!" Momoko yelled at her. She pulled Kaoru back, I felt myself start to tear up. "YOU CANT TELL ME HOW I FEEL! YOU ARENT ME!! JUST THINK ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR ONCE!!" I shouted back at her. I ran upstairs not looking back at them.

Flashback over

It is stupid.. I just saw him again yesterday! It's been 5 years too, maybe Kaoru is right.. I guess I just think I do.. maybe it's just my old feelings that I had for him. I'll apologize tomorrow. For now, I need to go shower and head to bed. I grabbed my clothes then walked into my bathroom.

In the morning
Momoko's pov:

I'm an early bird so I woke up bright and early today. Miyako and Kaoru tend to wake up an hour after me, so that gives me time to make breakfast for the three of us. I got out of bed and ran into my bathroom. I did my whole morning routine then showered. I finished all that and walked back into my bedroom. My outfit that I picked out yesterday for today was laying on top of my wardrobe.

As soon as I changed, I put my hair into my everyday hairstyle. Which is a high ponytail with my red bow. For my outfit, I picked out a white tank top and put on a pink sweater with clouds, paired with a white skirt. For shoes, I just put on some pink flats to match my sweater. The last thing I did was put on a little bit of makeup and perfume. Once I finished, I grabbed my book bag and my phone.

"GET UP GIRLS!!" I yelled as I passed by their rooms, once I got downstairs I put my bag on one of the couches. "What to make..." I mumbled to myself. I was about to walk into the kitchen when I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!!" I shouted. I opened the door and saw Brick. What is he doing here? He looked at me as soon as I opened the door. "Your mail ended up in our mail today," he explained, he handed me the letter in his hand.

"Oh thank you!" I smiled. "Mhm.." he looked away quickly. "See you at school," he mumbled before walking away. I watched as he walked back over to his house, once he got to his door I closed the door. I'm surprised he didn't keep it or something. I looked at the envelope he handed me, it was a letter from the school. It wasent for me tho, it was for Kaoru. Weird.

I left the letter on the coffee table by the couch and walked to the kitchen. Now to make some breakfast!

After making breakfast

Miyako and Kaoru both came downstairs at the same time. I'm guessing they still aren't talking to each other, since they both came downstairs in silence. "So... are you guys still not talking to each other..?" I asked quietly. Kaoru looked at Miyako but rolled her eyes. Miyako glared at her and got up from her seat. "You know what, i'm not hungry," she said annoyed. She picked up her school back and started walking towards the door when I stopped her.

"Girls! You can't stay mad forever, please talk about it," I frowned. "I realized that maybe I am crazy for thinking I like a ruff, truth is.. I used to like him when we were younger," Miyako started off. Kaoru stopped chewing and looked back at her. "But I was hoping that Kaoru would at least support me, but she just bashed me and called me crazy!" Miyako shouted, glaring at Kaoru. "I'm sorry Miyako.." she mumbled.

"I guess I was harsh on you too, you're free to like whoever you like.. I really am sorry," she finally admitted. When it comes to Kaoru and her feelings.. whatever she says is the truth. She never talks about her feelings, only with us and her family but that's it. "It's okay, but I don't think I like him," Miyako giggled. "See guys! All better now," I smiled. "Dont start with that stuff," Kaoru rolled her eyes. "Oh! I forgot to tell you Kaoru, there's a letter on the coffee table for you. It's from the school," I said. 

She got up and ran to the coffee table, she picked it up and read the front. "What could this be?" she asked as she opened it up. She finally opened it and read it quietly. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" she shouted pissed off. "Oh this can't be good..." Miyako mumbled. "What is it?!" I asked her. "The soccer team kicked me out!!" she yelled even more pissed off. 

Kaoru's pov:

They really kicked me, the best player on the team off! Just to make room for a new person! They said it's because i'm usually late to practice.. but that's only because I'm a power puff! Obviously the school dosent know that, ugh. "Why BC?" Miyako asked me. "To make room for new player, I may be their best player but they kicked me off for always being late," I rolled my eyes.

"Uh oh.." Momoko mumbled. There was suddenly cheering outside, the girls and I looked at each other confused and ran to the window. The Ruff's were outside their hous cheering and laughing. "What could they be so happy about?!" I asked pissed off. I stomped to the door and went outside, the girls followed behind me. "Why the hell are you so loud for?!" I asked them annoyed. "Butch here made the cuts for the soccer team!" Boomer smiled, excited for his brother.

What the hell did he just say?! I felt my blood start to boil, they really kicked me out for this dumbass?! "OH THATS JUST GREAT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT," I yelled at them. I ran back into the house and grabbed my bag and skateboard. I ran back outside the house and skated off. I was mumbling a bunch of bad words under my breath. I can't believe this. This is so stupid.

word count: 1789

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.2K 32 15
It was another rainy day in Townsville and the girls decided to go through their book of fairytales. Meanwhile, the boys are planning another fight w...
197K 4.4K 41
When good and evil crosses paths... "I'm sorry, have I seen you before?" "Uh, no. I think you have the wrong person...I-I should go." ...will...
39.2K 769 25
(Read description) A story of the girls having to deal with the new mayor no one knows how the RRB came the new mayor but everyone just suggested tha...
2.6K 60 9
Cover pic belongs to BrickercupMasterX3 Buttercup and Brick's clandestine encounters are leaving her with a lot of questions about what they mean, a...