In love with a MONSTER ~ Buck...

Av beanstalkbaddie25

Y/N is the younger sister of the Odinson brothers, and when you go back to earth to help your brothers. You f... Mer

Chapter 1: 13 hours!
Chapter 2: Here to pick-up
Chapter 3: Filled with Rage
Chapter 4: Life of an Avenger
Chapter 5:The Room
Chapter 6: The man with a Metal arm
Chapter 7: An Old Friend
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Joining the U.S Army
Chapter 10: Sergeant Barnes
Chapter 11: Captain American to the rescue
Chapter 12: The day I lost everything
Chapter 13: Back Home
Chapter 14: Father's love
Chapter 15: Channel your powers
Chapter 16: Father's little girl
Chapter 17: I love you mother
Chapter 18: 70 years
Chapter 19: Back to reality
Chapter 20: Nightmares
Chapter 21: Bucky is alive?
Chapter 22: Mother's Necklace
Chapter 23: "You can't save me!"
Chapter 24: I promise
Chapter 25 - Alternate Plan
Chapter 26: Madripoor
Chapter 27: 32557038
Chapter 28: Sokovian Base
Chapter 29: the siblings
Chapter 30: What about us?
Chapter 32: Leaving
Chapter 33: Here with a friend!
Chapter 34: Downhill
Chapter 35: Hogun!
Chapter 36: Wakanda
Chapter 37: The story of the Power stone
Chapter 38: Memories
Chapter 39: The Carters
Chapter 40: Jesus Christ!
Chapter 41: You're Free
Chapter 42: Welcome Back!
Chapter 43: Calming
Chapter 44: First Date
Chapter 45: I know
Chapter 46: Unwanted Child
Chapter 47: My queen
Chapter 48: Slow and Steady
Chapter 49: Rebecca Elizabeth Barnes
Chapter 50: Loki is...
Chapter 51: Your niece
Chapter 52: Planning, planning, planning
Chapter 53: My butterfly
!Bonus! Explanation Chapter
!Bonus Chapter! Chapter 54: My doll
!!New Story!!

Chapter 31: Brother of the girl

791 26 12
Av beanstalkbaddie25

Shit! You didn't tell Bucky about Asgard yet. "Um, oh my god, I forgot to tell you..." 

You guys stayed up the rest of the night talking, mostly you explaining about Asgard, and what happened after you when back, and what was going to happen when you do go back. You avoided talking about Hogun, Bucky was already confused, you didn't want to make him angry. You guys were up still the sun rise, talking, laughing, kissing, and other things.

You guys watch the sun come up for the trees up. You didn't realize Bucky had fallen asleep still sitting. He looked so peaceful, finally he was able to sleep in peace. 

You got up and went to the bathroom to get ready, as you were about head to the shower you noticed something on your neck, you took a closer look at it int the mirror. "BUCKY!!!" You yelled waking him up and rushing to you. "What is it doll, what happened?" You turned around pointing to the huge hickey on your neck, "THIS! This happened. Oh my god, you gave me a hickey." You said turning back to the mirror examining it again. "Dude, come on" You said looking at him in the mirror.

"Where?" He smirked

"Bucky, I am not kidding, what if they see it?" You said gently rubbing it. He came closer and started kissing your collarbone leading up to the hickey, he looked at you thought the mirror not breaking eye contact, as he lick the love bite, and sucked on it again making you let out a soft, low moan, his metal hand came across your waist, holding you against him body, as his flesh hand traveled down to your underwear. His metal arm now on your neck pushing your head back to rest on his shoulder, "Bucky!" You let out another moan, "Bucky I have to get ready, stop! Let me take a shower" You said still putty in his grip.

"How 'bout I join ya'?" He whispered into your ear as he gently bit your ear lob. Making your already wet womanhood, scream for him.

You got out the shower with Bucky right behind you.

"Well?" He asked as took the towel hanging on the railing, 

"Well, what?" You said turning around to face him. He wrapped the towel around you guys pulling you closer to him. "Did you like it?" he gave you his signature smirk. 

"Was that last part not enough to tell you that?" You blushed thinking about what just happened. "How is that we took a shower, yet we are still dirty." 

"You wanna go again?" God this man made you feel things.

"Oh my god, no, everyone will get suspicious" You said pulling away from him and taking another towel putting it on Bucky's head. "Come on get dried quickly, I don't want you to catch a cold." You said as you walked out of the bathroom. You opened the door to see Sam sitting on your bed,

 "AHHHHHHH!" You screamed "WILSON! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" You yelled closing the bathroom door again. 

"Um, well I just came in tell you that breakfast was ready, but I don't think you guys are hungry anymore, so I am going to head out" He said as he walked out of the room, closing his eyes with his hands and knocking down a few thing on his way out. You waited till the door shut and walked out, Bucky right behind you, his fists balled up and his face pale as the veins popped out of his forehead. 

"I will kill him" He walked towards the door, you stop him before he opened it, "First wear something then deal with him later, come on Buck." You pulled him into the closet, he sat in the armchair as you picked your clothes and put them on, the wetness from his body and his hair dripping on the peach armchair. You walked out and pushed him to get changed after he came out, you told him to first check up on the twins before going downstairs. You kissed his forehead as he put on his shirt and walked to the kitchen. 

Nat, Steve and Tony were sitting around the kitchen counter drinking coffee and eating cereal. 

"Good morning guys!" You yelled as you hugged them and when to the fridge to get the milk out for your cereal. Nat looked up at you as you poured the milk, noticing the hickey. 

"Hey Y/N, what's that on your neck?" She asked making Tony and Steve turn towards you. 

"Oh nothing, I just burnt myself with some hot metal" You smirked as you put the milk back in the fridge. Bucky walks into the room with Wanda and Pietro. "Hey Y/N!" He said walking up to you. 

"Hey metal!" You smiled at him, making Nat and Tony gasp and Steve let out a loud laugh, while Wanda and Pietro stood there confused as to what was going on.

"My god, Bucky I suggest you run!" Tony said getting up. Bucky looked at you confused, but when you showed him his marking he just smiled , kissed you on your forehead and ran out the balcony "If I don't come back remember I love you!!" He said running away from Tony.

Sam walked in as Tony chased Bucky outside, wondering what was going. Wanda and Pietro sat next to Nat as she explained what was going on outside, making the twins gag.

"Tony is trying to kill him, because Freaky Magoo left a pretty big and visible mark on his daughter." She pointed to you "Look" 

"Ewww!" The twins yelled shutting their eyes, and ears as they ran to their room. Steve being Steve took their cereal bowl to them. While Nat and Sam just gave you weird looks. 

"What?" you said as you put your bowl in the sink. 

"Um, explain, NOW!" Sam exclaimed, 

"What explain, there is nothing to explain" You said turning back to them and walking into the living room. With them following right behind you, all three of you sat down on the couch. You sat on the left most side with Nat sitting on the armchair next to you while Sam sat next to you with his head on your stomach, Nat turned on the tv. 

"Come on Y/N, you guys must really missed each other, I mean it is pretty clear." Sam said as he took the tv remote from Nat. 

"Can we please change the topic, guys I want to talk about something else." 

The three of you continued to watch friends on the tv, while you were laughing your ass off, Bucky ran quickly towards you guys and picked you off the couch making Sam fall to the floor, and ran with you thrown over his shoulders. 

"Asshole" Sam yelled as he got up from the ground.  

Bucky ran into your bedroom, franticly locking the door as you entered, leaving Tony outside as he banged the door. You just laughed at how childish they were. Bucky held you against the wall with his hands over your mouth, standing close, breathing heavily. 

He pulled back as he heard Tony's footsteps fade away. He looked down at you seeing your dilated eyes, and how you let out a little whimper at the distance between you. "You missed me doll?" he said walked up to you again. His low voice made your throat dry, all you could do was nod your head, as a smile grew on your face. 

He leaned his face into your neck, his beard tickling against your bare skin, as his lip placed hot, wet kissed leading up to your jaw. You would think that after all this time, you would get used to his touch, but boy did this man make your stomach flip every time. You were at loss of words as he worked his way up your neck, and stoping for a second to see you. 

Before licking your jawline, all you could do was moan his name, you hand travelled to the back of his head while the other caressed his cheek pulling him off you. His cerulean eyes looked back and forth at your eyes, as his mouth was wide open in confusion. You just smiled at how innocent his face looked before pulling him in for a long passionate, messy kiss. His hands dropped to your waist pulling it closer as you arced back against the wall. You let his tongue dominate your mouth, his hands gripping your hips, for sure leaving marks, your hands clawing down his back, giving his bottom a little squeeze making his smile into your mouth. But your hot make out session was stopped by your brother without a warning, puffing into your room. 

"Y/N!" Loki yelled, making you jump as Bucky pulled away, confused why a grown man wearing a green leather costume was inside your bedroom.

"Who are you?" He said, standing in front of you, pushing you to stand behind him.

"Oh!" Loki chuckled, "I am Loki, son of Odin, and I also happened to be the elder brother of the girl's throat you had your tongue stuck in." He said walking towards you guys from the side of the bed. You pushed Bucky away as you went to Loki to hug him. 

"I have missed you too, brother" You smiled as you pulled away. 

"Got yourself a real romantic huh?" He laughed as he turned to Bucky who was frozen from all the confusion and questions. "Sorry mortal, I didn't mean to scare you. Although from what I have heard you seem to scare other away" Loki and his stupid jokes. He went closer to Bucky pulling him into a hug. "I am sorry to break your passionate moment but, I am here to take Y/N back home." He said turning back to you. You backed away from Loki as he tried to grab your hand, "I am not going back, not now. I just got him, brother. I can't leave him again." You walked closer to Bucky holding his arm, as you cooped up into his side.

"But, Y/N you promised!"

"No, I promised to open up, to not hide myself anymore." You turned around to Bucky. "He is who I am brother" 

"Then why don't you show him to your world, you have seen and lived in his. Why can't he do the same?" Loki voice now calm and collected. You looked at him shook, what? Take Bucky to Asgard? You looked at Bucky who just stared at Loki. "Or are you afraid to show that HE is who you are now?" Loki knew how to trigger you. You knew this was just one of his ways but you were too angry at him, to think straight. 

"FINE!, I will come, with Bucky" You said as you took Bucky's hand and stormed out of the room. You walked away from your room and the building with Bucky's hand still in yours. Bucky didn't say a word, probably scared as to how you would react, you walked with him towards the pond and stopped at the little dock. You let go of his hand and sat down. "I used to come here almost everyday, it was the one place that brought me peace, one place where I wasn't some goddess, or a warrior, or a murder. I was just a person, grieving from the lost of her love. It calmed me down." You spoke, your tone now smooth and low. "For some reason this place brought me comfort, like I still had you." You didn't look back at Bucky, you just stared at the scenery thinking about all the times you would come here when you missed him.

"Did Steve tell you?" Bucky spoke as his walked towards you. You looked at from your shoulder confused. 

"About what?"

"I used to do that, when I lived here," He walked around the bench and sat down. "I had so much guilt, and I didn't know how to deal with it," He looked at the view, taking a deep breath "this spot always seems to have calmed me" You looked at how peaceful his eyes looked, how he perfect his side profile was, his jaw relaxed but still sharp, his nose slightly pointy, as his thin rose pink lips had a small smile. "Are you really ashamed of me?" he finally spoke, breaking you out of your conscience. 

"What?"

"Loki, was what he said true, is that why you never talked about me?" He voice made your face drop, he looked at you as a tear ran down his cheek. 

"No!" You wiped the tear away, "I-I never told them, because I felt like if I talked about you, if I let someone else know about what happened, that I would somehow lose you forever, that it will all be true. I just wanted it to be a bad dream, where I wake up and see you next to me and everything will be fine again." You said leaning into him, but you stopped as you saw his slight hesitance. "I am sorry, if you think that Bucky. I just didn't want it to be true. I was willing to go all that torture by myself then accept the reality of the moment. I am sorry, I really am." You sobbed into your hands. 

"Hey, I know, I know. It's just when he said that, I didn't know how to react." He pulled you closer, wrapping his arms around you, "I think he is right, though. You need to go back, this isn't your world Y/N-"

"And Asgard's yours?"

"No, but I am willing to change that, are you?" He looked deep into your eyes. 

"But you will have to give up everything? Your family-"

"I have you, you are my family"

"Friends? Steve and Sam? What about them?

"I want you. Nothing else, do you get that? You have sacrificed enough for me, I think it's my turn" He smiled as he leaned into a kiss, making sure you stopped questioning him. You guys spend a few more minuted at the dock as the sun when down you went back into the compound. 

You introduced Wanda and Pietro to Loki, and told him all about how the mission and the last few week went. 

You, Loki and Bucky talked for a while about going back. "So tomorrow morning we leave, yes?" Loki said looking at you. You swallowed the bile, and nodded at him, while looking at Bucky. Who's eyes were glowing even in the dim lighting of the kitchen. 

You and Bucky made your way to your room. "Hey, Buck!" You called for him before entering the room. He turned as he opened the door "Yes darling" 

You wanted to tell him, that you didn't want to go back, you wanted to run away, and never look back, just the two of you. No one else, to care for or worry about. But his eyes, god his eyes! They distracted you, you smiled as he gave you a cute childish smile. "I think you need to cut your hair, I want Asgard to meet the Serge that I fell for." You smiled walking closer to him and placing a hand on his chest as another one ruffled his hair. 

"You don't like the long hair?" He pouted, as he wrapped his hands around your waist. 

"No, I just think, it won't look so good if my boyfriend had longer hair then I do" You stepped on his feet, propping yourself up. He leaned down, and chuckled on your neck, sending a wave of chills. 

"All right doll, I will get a cut tomorrow before we leave. Okay?" He pulled you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and scrunched your nose nodding. He carried you inside and laid you down gently on the bed and placed a kiss on your nose, "Good night Y/N!" 

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

496K 10.6K 26
Y/n wasn't a hero, she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being captured by hydra was not a walk in the park. This is my first fanfic, I...
184K 2.5K 24
Bucky and y/n POV As Tony Stark's younger sister you sure have his sarcasm and brains. Tony has kept you a secret to keep you safe from his enemies...
77.2K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
5.8K 119 29
⚠️ This following story contains - Mature Content, Miscarriage, Mentions of Domestic Abuse, Alcohol Consumption and Traumatic Child Birth. If this i...