Mr. Alpha

Autorstwa Jenna_x-

THIS IS A SEQUAL TO MY STORY 'MR. BULLY' Teddy Huxley lives a normal life with loving Parents but not all is... Więcej

. Chapter 1 .
. Chapter 2 .
. Chapter 3 .
. Chapter 4 .
. Chapter 5 .
. Chapter 6 .
. Chapter 7 .
. Aesthetic's .
. Chapter 9 .
. Chapter 10 .
. Chapter 11 .
. Chapter 12 .
. Chapter 13 .
. Chapter 14 .
. Chapter 15 .
. Chapter 16 .
. Chapter 17.
. Chapter 18 .
. Chapter 19 .
. Chapter 20 .
. Chapter 21 .
. Chapter 22 .
. Authors note.
. Chapter 23 .
. Chapter 24 .
. Chapter 25 .
. Chapter 26 .
. Chapter 27 .
. Chapter 28 .
. Chapter 29 .
. Chapter 30 .
. Epilogue 1 .
. Epilogue 2 .

. Chapter 8 .

475 14 7
Autorstwa Jenna_x-

Aurora's POV:

I woke up to a strong grip on my waist. What the fuck?!

I looked down to see a veiny hand placed on top of my stomach. Teddy.

I knew straight away from the rings that it was Teddy because he never seems to take them off. I slowly tried to release his arm from my waist so I could get up but he only tightened his grip on me and pulled me even closer to his chest.

"Teddy." I whispered to him as I turned around so I was now facing him. He was sleeping so peacefully. His dark hair fell over his forehead due to not being styled and his plump, red lips looked so.... kissable.

He looked so innocent and peaceful. I slowly brought my hand up towards his hair and started to run my fingers through his soft hair.

His eyebrows instantly relaxed due to my touch and he sighed a breath of relief and moved even closer to me so out noses touched.

'He is so....different when he sleeps.' I thought to myself. I watched him for ages feeling mesmerised by him.

Soon he started to wake up, he opened one of his golden eyes and looked towards me and smiled.

"Hey." He said in a raspy voice. Damn his morning voice sounds so damn gorgeous.

"Hi." I replied returning his smile with one of my own. Teddy slowly released me and sat up in my bed.

"How did you get in?" I asked him as I also sat up and faced him as he leaned against my head board.

"I climbed through the window, me and Riley couldn't get to sleep I think it was the mate bond because you weren't with me so I came here." Teddy said nonchalantly.

"Ok but next time wake me up first before deciding to sneak into my room." I replied to him and kissed him on the forehead before getting up and heading to the bathroom.

"So what time are we heading to the library!?" I asked him from the bathroom, slightly yelling so he could hear me but not to loud so my family didn't wake up.

"We can leave after we eat breakfast, the sooner we arrive there the better!" Teddy replied to me.

"Ok sounds fine to me!" I said back and finished brushing my hair and teeth.

I moved out of the bathroom and into my closet to find an outfit to wear to the library.

I quickly decided on a plain white long sleeved shirt and some pink sweat pants. I then went into the bathroom again to change.

It was basic but it wasn't like I was going out to a restaurant and to be honest I wasn't really in the mood to dress all fancy today anyways.

When I came out of the bathroom Teddy was already changed in some of his old clothes he had over at my house, he usually kept them in my closet when ever we had a sleepover and never took them back.

We both smiled at each other and headed down stairs to get some food.

I told Teddy to sit down as I headed to the kitchen and started making avocado on toast with egg for both me and Teddy.

When I was done I gave Teddy his food and sat opposite him at my table and started eating.

We finished our food within ten minutes and cleaned up before leaving to head towards the bus stop.

"Ok so what exactly are we looking for?" I asked him as I got onto the bus with Teddy following behind me.

"Well there's a section in the library about all the different supernatural things and I thought that maybe if we both look in some wolf books we may find my original parents in one so we can learn more about them and why I changed into a wolf so early." He said in a whisper so no one around us would here.

It was only around 7:30am so there wasn't many people anyway but just in case it was better to whisper.

"Ok sounds good I'll take a look on the library computers for anything." I told him to which he nodded his head.

We sat in silence for the rest of the journey but somehow during the ride Teddy managed to intertwine his fingers with mine but I didn't mind it kind of made me feel warm inside.

"Thank you!" I said to the bus driver as I stepped off the bus with Teddy in front of me.

We stopped right outside the library which was nice since I hate walking.

We both walked inside the large brick building and headed towards the front desk.

"Hello what can I do for you?" The librarian ask as she looked over her square glasses at us.

"Could we please take a look at the supernatural section in the library and use on of the computers?" Teddy spoke up as he pointed towards the section of books that read "supernatural".

"Of course I'll just print you a slip to say your allowed to use the computer I won't be a moment." The lady said as he stepped off her chair and walked off towards the printer.

"Ok so to help you find it get Riley to take control I think that will help." I told him as I watched him look around at all the people in the library.

There wasn't many people since it was still early, the people that were here though were either students or older people.

"Ok here you go computer number three please." The lady said and handed me a slip of paper that read "permission to use computer three"on it.

"Thank you so much." I replied and follows Teddy towards the books.

"Are you going to be ok by yourself on the computer?" Teddy asked me as he help my shoulder and stared into my eyes.

"Yeah I'll be fine, go and find that book." I giggled and pushed him into the book section and walked off towards the computers.

Once I found my set computer I sat down and logged on using the login that was on the back of the paper I was given.

I went straight into google and looked up all different wolf packs.

There was so many. The list had a top five and a top ten. I clicked on the link for the top five and it read:

Top five wolf packs in England-
5:MoonShine Pack
4: NightHowl Pack
3: BloodMoon pack
2: NightClaw Pack
1: PurpleMoon Pack

I stared at all the names of the packs. They all sounded so strong. Teddy's parents were originally from England so that's why I clicked onto the packs from England because it was common sense.

My only problem was that I didn't know how many packs there were in England and what rank Teddy's parents pack was.

'Ugh this is all so much work.' I mentally rolled my eyes and sat back in my spiny chair. I decided to look up information on the MoonShine pack first to see if there was any information about its previous Alpha and Luna being murdered.

*20 minutes later*

Nope this is so much work. I've been looking at packs in England for so long now and even thought it's only been like twenty minutes it feels like hours.

I still had one pack left to search that I could find from England and that was the highest ranked the PurpleMoon Pack. I took a deep breath in before searching it up.

It came up with loads and loads of different articles and information but one link in particular caught my eye. It read in big letters:

THE MURDER OF MR & MRS ROVERS:

My eyes widened. No way this Can't be it can it?

I clicked on the link and then loads of different articles appeared about Mr Rovers. I started to read them all.

It said that

Mr Rovers was twenty when he found out Amelia Adam's (daughter of the lowest ranked packs alpha) was his mate.

Amelia Adam's was eighteen when she found out he was hers. They hated each other and wanted nothing to do with each other but soon the mate bond drew them both to love one another.

They had Teddy when Mr. Rovers was twenty five and Amelia was twenty three

For years they were the best Luna and Alpha anyone could of hoped for until Amelia's dad (Lucifer Adam's) wanted that power and killed them both and left Teddy with a mafia leader also known as Teddy's adoptive
grate- grandfathers mafia.

I read on and started to tear up. I don't know why but I felt so bad for Teddy and how his parents truly did love him but because of Amelia's sick father all that was taken alway.

"Hey I found a few book that may help." Riley's voice suddenly came from behind me. I turned and smiled at him but a look of worry instantly washed over his face as he saw my tearful eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as he crouched down besides me.

"It's nothing Riley I just found your pack and the story of your parents is really sad." I sad smiled at him and started playing with his hair making him sigh.

"It's ok I'm still here and we found what we're looking for and besides that's in the past now princess where in the present and all that is real is the present." I nodded at Riley's soft words and hugged him tightly. His purple eyes were shining so brightly making me feel happy.

"The only problem is your pack is in England." I told him as he made me stand up so he could sit on the desk chair but instead of letting me stay standing me pulled me onto is lap.

"Ok so why not for now find out more information and we can visit when we are ready." Riley smiled and looked at me as I nodded my head and we both scrolled throughly the information over again on google.

*two hours later*

"Wait so the name of the pack is "PurpleMoon" because all the alpha's have purple eyes and no one else?!" I said amazed as I read over the information again as Riley sat on the table behind me and read through the book.

Only wolves can read the words inside the werewolf books so that's why Riley was taking control over teddy's body but I didn't mind though i loved both Teddy and Riley the same.

"It says here that due to there not being an alpha in over twelve years the temporary Alpha is a guy named Zinc Clover. He was the beta of Lewi's Rovers also known as Mr Rovers." Riley read out to me.

"So Zinc is in charge and who ever killed your parents isn't alive anymore right?" I asked a Riley as I looked back at him.

"Well it doesn't say anything about Lucifer Adam's in any of these books but I'm guessing he is dead yeah." Riley said to me as he flipped through the pages of his book.

I grabbed my phone and checked the time to see if it was almost eleven o'clock. I sighed and continued my research.

***

"Ok I'm so tired can we please go now." I winded to Teddy as he was now back in control and buying some of the books from the library to take home with us.

I printed off some important articles about the pack to take home and study with me. We were just waiting for the librarian to get back from telling someone off for damaging a book.

"It's fine the librarian will be back soon then we can leave and get some food." Teddy said while he pulled me into his side. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and sighed. This has been a long ass day.

"We have school tomorrow Teddy so we will have to continue researching after school and during lunch and our free periods." I told him while still leaning into his side.

"Yeah that's fine as long as we get as much research in as possible because we still don't know if that Lucifer guy is alive or not." Teddy said just as the librarian came back and handed us our books we brought and we left.

END OF CHAPTER

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.6K 325 21
Holly, is sore from her last beating from her uncle and there is a new boy in school that smells like chocolate and the woods in spring. If her life...
35.6K 2.6K 33
Aurora Moon has been kept at home under the close eyes of her dad and grandma for 17 years due to a dangerous power she holds. But after some serious...
209 31 25
It's a mysterious story about a werewolf teenage girl who gets bullied but always fights back. She lost her wolf and parents at the age of 4 in a ver...
2.1K 125 30
THIS IS PART OF A SERIES, READ "MY TEACHER AND I" FIRST! A Mate. Someone a werewolf craves for, will do anything for, will protect with their life. M...