the secret of Stiles

Av MCF135

what if Stiles , the weak humain of the pack was in reality not so humain ? everyone in the pack always put S... Mer

the trick
a night in the woods
a night in the woods ( Derek view )
a new creature
it's a...what ?
what do you want !
what do you want ! ( Derek view )
this can't be possible...right ?
this can't be possible...right ? ( Stiles view )
a night to find answers ( pt2 )
a night to find answers ( pt 2 )( Derek view )
a day in hell
a day in hell ( pt2 )
a day in hell ( pt2 ) (Derek view )
are you ok ?
are you ok ( Derek view )
who are you !?
what am I going to do ?!
we finally found you
it's your choice
what a long day...
what happened here ?
memory of the past
get out Scott !!!
you're...HERE !
that's weird , you're weird !
why is it so...cold ?
He knows !
go on expose my life...bit-
oh...well that's new
! important !
you aren't telling me everything !
I'm sorry...whAT !
your questions are stupid !
you're in my head
Scott what do you do !?
Scott you're crazy !
Derek ?
something to tell me uh ?
you can trust me
I'll Kill Him
I've Been Waiting To Do This!
What Is Going On !?
Hospital
A/n !

a night to find answers

12.8K 376 29
Av MCF135

-Stiles-

De:Are you going to help me or not ?

St:Yeah...ok I...I can help you if you need .

De:Stiles...are you alright ?

St:Since when do you care sourwolf ?

De:You're here to find answers for me and if you're not in your right mind you will not be helpful...at all !

St:Ok geez...yes I'm alright ok ! Can you just tell me why you think this...werefox thing cursed you ?

De:He is not a thing Stiles ! He is...he is...

What the actual-...Wait does Derek care for...me ? Because he seemed really angry when I said that my werefox ass was a thing and not a person . How is it possible that Derek care more for my fox he met 2 days ago then the actual me , that he's known for like 1/2 years !

St:Right sorry...what makes you think that this "werefox" cursed you . I said in a sarcastic tone

De:I don't really know...

St:Listen Derek I can't do anything if you don't tell me what happenned .

De:Ok...so when he is here I...I can't....I can't con....

St:Derek tell me what it is .

De:When he is near I can't control myself ok ! My wolf just go crazy and tells me to go to him to touch him to breath...yes to breath his scent and I can't do anything against that !

...

His inner wolf tells him to do that ? I didn't know Derek could be like that to anyone...that's weird , this doesn't look like Derek at all . I can understand why he think I cursed him after all !

St:You...he...what...?

De:Are you serious ! I just told you everything that happen and you just respond with " what " !?

St:Right sorry....mmmh...yeah I think I can help you .

De:Really ! How ?

St:I have several books that Deaton gave me a while ago . Maybe we'll find answers in them .

De:Do you honestly think that an old book will solve a curse that some powerful pure blood werefox threw at me ?

St:Yes...better idea maybe ?

De:No...I'm not the one who is supposed to find answers .

St:Exactly ! You came to me because you know that I'm the one who find the answers ! Then you do what I tell you , because this time you're not the expert .

De:Stiles...He said flashing his eyes at me . I knew he wasn't going to do anything to me but...I was still really uncomfortable . I can't do anything about that...it's just in my blood . Every time they shift my mind is telling me to run and hide , I can't control this fear it's like it's like it was written in my blood . Ooops...I think he smelled my fear because now he as a worried look on his face ! Wait since when does he worry about me ? He's really strange lately , I don't really recognize him...I'm starting to think that I really did cursed him...

_______________________________________

Hey guys ! I hope you liked this new chapter , thanks to all of you for the support and I just can't believe that this story already have more than 1k views ! This is incredible when I posted the first chapter I thought I would have 10 views not more , so all your comments and vote really means a lot for me !

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

135K 7.6K 53
It's been three months since Derek left Beacon Hills. He didn't say bye to anyone. He left his pack without an alpha. Then all of a sudden he's back...
38.1K 1.1K 57
Stiles was not your average high school student. His life was already crazy enough with his best friend being a true alpha, his boyfriend was also a...
32.6K 534 21
What will happen when a very unexpected surprise rises upon the pack and shocks everyone involved Will they be able to handle it? Or will it ruin eve...
2.2K 134 13
It has been two months since Trish Roberts was pulled back into the world she thought she left behind. With the Alpha dead, her younger sister aware...